Mary and the Delivery Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,676 Followers

Mary didn't notice the horrified gasps coming out of the receiver as her mother nearly fainted. "Mary! Mary!" her mother yelled.

Mary dropped the phone on the pillow beside her as Joseph grunted and flooded her pussy with his semen. Mary realized that he had been fucking her without a condom, but she didn't care. She looked over at Paul, standing there neglected.

"Bring that big cock over here. I want you to fill my mouth up with your cum," she said.

Paul kneeled up on the bed again and Mary wrapped her lips around his big black cock and sucked him for all she was worth. She was making loud wet sucking noises around his cock. It didn't take very long before she felt his cock twitch and he started cumming inside her mouth. She had never let a man cum in her mouth before. It was salty and a little bitter, but she knew instantly that it wouldn't be the last time a man would cum in her mouth. She did her best to swallow it all but some of his cum dribbled out of her mouth and down her chin.

"Mary!" her mom continued to yell through the phone. She had heard everything.

Mary picked up the phone. "Yes, mom?"

"We're taking you home with us!" she yelled angrily. "Your father has his gun with him and there better not be anyone in that condo when we get there! Do you...?"

CLICK

Mary slammed the phone against the wall after ending the call. Joseph and Paul were pulling on their clothes.

"Do you have to leave?" she asked. "Please don't!"

"Yes." Joseph answered. "We're not sticking around for them." He said pointing to the broken phone by the wall.

"No!" Mary pleaded. "I don't even know your last names. I have to..."

"You have to what?" Joseph asked, pulling up his zipper.

"I...please can I go with you?"

"Your folks didn't sound none too happy," Paul chimed in shaking his head.

"We're just going back to my place for a few beers but..." Joseph said. "You can tag along if you want to. You're invited."

Mary couldn't have been happier. "I am?" She said starting to cry.

"You have to cut that shit out though," he said. "You're a little melodramatic, as we say back in my neighborhood."

"I...Okay," Mary answered, pulling on her dress after wiping her eyes. Her large bra was left sitting over in the corner.

"Let's go then," Joseph said as he and Paul headed out of the bedroom.

Mary grabbed her purse, stuffing an extra pair of underwear and a few toiletries inside. "I'm right behind you." she called after them. "I'm right behind you and I'm all yours. You aren't getting rid of me that easily. No fucking way you're ever getting rid of me". Mary said running after them with her massive breasts flopping around under her blue sundress.

The end

2010 Sethp

sethp
sethp
3,676 Followers
12