Mary & Tom Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers

And then he was crying out "Oh god yes, yes, make me cum, make me cum! god I'm CUUUMMMIIING!!", and I felt his cock stretch and thicken and then explode, shooting his cum juice deep into my steaming pussy like a fire hose! and I milked him and milked him as orgasm after orgasm shook and shuddered through me. Somewhere in the distance I could here Tom screaming out his explosion into Wendy's ass, and Wendy's screams too, and I'm sure if anyone was close by they'd have been forgive for thinking that mass murder was being committed, and perhaps it was! because for the next half hour none of us was able to move an inch!

When we finally did re-gather our senses, and Adam fished a few cold drinks out of the tent, we learned that Adam and Wendy had both just turned 22 and were actually on their honeymoon! they'd decided on something a little different, a little wilder than the traditional honeymoons, so had borrowed a tent from a friend and just got in the car and drove. Late last night, sighting the lake through the trees they'd parked their car just off the road and found this clearing to pitch their tent in, not realising it was private property. I looked at Tom and he looked at me, and a silent signal seemed to pass between us, "Well" said Tom, "you're welcome to camp here for the weekend if you want, but if you fancy something a little more comfortable, you're welcome to join us in the cabin, the friends that came with us have had to return home because of a family illness, so there's plenty of room"

Adam and Wendy looked at each other and grinned, but it was Wendy who spoke, "One night camping was wild enough for me, I think I'd like some creature comforts, and anyway, I think it's going to be even wilder inside than out, don't you?", Adam's face became a huge grin "Well we did say our honeymoon was going to be something different, and sharing it with a beautiful horny couple like Mary and Tom would certainly make it that!" and they both laughed. I shook my head and grinned at Tom "It took us ten years to wake up to the joys and pleasures of sharing our sex lives with others, and they're doing it on their honeymoon! what a life they've got ahead of them!"

Tom leaned over and kissed me deeply, his hand coming up to fondle my breasts, "We've got quite a life ahead of us too, starting with this weekend! because we're going to help Wendy and Adam have a honeymoon they will never forget!"

I grinned at Tom and then at Wendy and Adam, "Oh I agree, a totally unforgettable honeymoon!" and reaching over, I pulled Wendy's head gently down to mine and kissed her deeply. My hand immediately coming up to cup and fondle her fantastic breasts, and I heard the sharp intake of breath from Adam, and when I released Wendy and resumed my seat, her face was flushed and her eyes bright, and she stared hotly at me, "Oh yes" she murmured, "A totally unforgettable honeymoon!" and she reached over and twirled one of my nipples around between her fingers, and we understood each other completely - and so did Tom and Adam! nothing was going to be taboo this weekend! nothing at all!! and by the look of their rock hard cocks that suited them just fine!

WOW, didn't we have a story to tell Bill and Gail when we got back!

Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers
12