Mary Does Chores Ch. 01

Story Info
Mary's 5th adventure. She pays up a bet.
2.5k words
4
42.1k
9
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,089 Followers

Having just finished their last adventure, Mary was now in the back of Jenny and Julie's car. She only had on shoes and socks, and would have to do some type of task for the other two dressed like that.

Only a few hours ago, Mary agreed to a bet. She would be naked, and had to find her clothes throughout a furniture store. She was given clues and she tried her best. When she left was what she was to ware for some given task by Jenny and Julie. Mary though was only able to find her socks, shoes, and panties, the latter being left behind.

They drove on for silence for awhile after that. Mary wasn't sure what to think at this point. She was finally coming down from her arousal induced high, and it was being replaced by fear. What could the two of them be thinking of putting her through?

"Guys, I'd really like to know what's going to happen, so please, let me know." Mary begged them.

"We would love to, but you know how much we love surprises." Jenny said.

"Well at least giving them that is." Julie corrected.

"Oh man, I bet I'm going to regret giving away my panties..." Mary whined as she again began to sit in silence.

The car ride though wasn't anything interesting, and Mary's early and active day started having its effects. She started to fall asleep. Having not had any sleep through the night, and all the running around she did, she could hardly stay awake now. The adrenaline was gone, and soon she found herself in the land of her dreams.

She was woken up by some small nudging later though. She awoke to Julie's smiling face looking back from the front seat. "Wow, kind of forgot how long we've been awake for. Probably best that we call it a day, we'll collect your debt to us in a couple of days from now, we'll call you to let you know when." She explained as the car started to slow down. Mary hadn't noticed till then that were in her neighborhood.

"Oh, and to make sure that everything goes on how it was planned, we'll take what your wearing so we have it on the planned day." Jenny asked. Mary was too tired to really argue and slipped off her shoes and socks, handing them over to Julie. The car wasn't moving anymore, and Julie got out, getting the door for Mary.

"Have a good sleep and day. We'll call probably once we finally get up too, and we'll figure things out." Jenny explained.

Julie helped Mary out of the car and turned her to her house. She put her head next to her ear and began to whisper, "Now get your naked butt inside under the covers." She finished the sentence off with a light tap on her butt which got Mary going. Although very tired, Mary ran as fast as she could to her front door and inside; she did not want to be seen by any neighbors. Once inside though she went straight to bed, and was fast asleep. I t was amazing she did fall asleep with the worry going about in her head, this future plan Jenny and Julie had.

A few days passed, and not much had happened. Mary was called about the meeting time for the plan. Around 8 o'clock Friday morning, Mary was to greet Julie and Jenny at the door. Mary would change into the appropriate 'outfit' and they were to take a drive to the destination they had planned. Mary was of course kept in the dark about anything else.

The day arrived and on time, Jenny and Julie came, ringing the doorbell. Jenny was dressed in a tank top and a skirt, Jenny in shorts and a t shirt. "Ok, here is your outfit, get dressed." Julie commanded holding out the shoes and socks from the day before. Mary waited for the two to take a step inside, so she could close the door or go somewhere to change. They just continued to stand there, as if waiting. Mary didn't need to guess what they were waiting for, and after a quick glance outside she started to disrobe the pajamas she was wearing. Soon she was naked slipping her socks and shoes on. Taking one more peak out the door, she quickly followed them to the car.

"Ok, before you ask, I think we'll go ahead and let you get the gist of what we're doing." Jenny offered. Mary was happy she'd be getting answers without having to ask for once, although the fact that they were being so nice scared her too.

"Today we're going to go to my brothers place a short distance from here." Julie said. Mary thought for a moment, she knew that Julie had a brother, but he was much older so he had left to live on his own a good time ago. "We'll be staying there for the day, which is where you'll be paying up what you owe us."

"Doing what?" Mary asked, not able to stay quiet.

"Well doing some cleaning and stuff, basically being like a maid." Jenny said.

Mary sat to think about it. "I don't get it, that's kind of lame. I mean I didn't think you'd have me going and doing chores, especially someone else's."

"You must be forgetting the other part of the bargain; you'll be wearing what you have on now." Julie reminded her. Mary had partially overlooked that point, but still she wasn't too worried.

"It still doesn't sound hard; I mean it won't be all that risky or embarrassing." Mary said with a confused tone.

"Wow, after one time being naked around someone, you're already willing to go again without complaint." Jenny said in an amused tone. "Someone must really like this type of stuff.

"What do you mean, I've been naked around you guys a lot already, shouldn't be that bad." Mary replied.

"I don't think you quite get what is going on. We're going to my brother's house, and that means there will be more than just us three." Julie explained. The gears in Mary's head began to turn; it all suddenly started making sense to her. She wouldn't be doing chores around Jenny and Julie, but Julie's brother also!

"Wait you think I'm just going to go and do chores completely naked in front of your brother!?" Mary asked Julie.

"Well you did agree to the bet didn't you, and besides, you won't be fully naked." Julies reassured.

"Oh thank god." Mary said, feeling a little safer.

"Yeah, you have those shoes and socks." Jenny added in, ending any hope Mary felt she had.

"Don't worry though; this won't be the first time that he'll be seeing one of my friends naked." Julie said. Mary looked up to look at Julie, but she was now staring at Jenny. Jenny's face was turning red. "You see, there was this one time, Jenny was staying over at my place one night." "She doesn't have to hear about this." Jenny interrupted with a bit of a panic in her voice. Julie kept going and ignored Jenny's plead, "We were just having a good old time when I decided to make things fun. I basically challenged Jenny to go the whole time naked. Well we're sitting in the living room watching some TV-"

"Oh stop, I'm sure she can paint the rest of the picture." Jenny said, butting in, but it wasn't going to stop Julie.

"So then out of nowhere my brother stops by. You see, being summer my brother was off from school at the time, but Jenny here didn't know that. So when he walked in she practically screamed her lungs out. It was so adorable how she was blushing and embarrassed. My brother thought pretty much the same thing, just laughed it off." Julie finished.

"Wait, I don't get it, why would she be all that embarrassed, I thought she was into being exposed?" Mary questioned.

"I was especially shocked because it was actually accidental, and I hadn't expected, it was also before I was totally use to it all." Jenny defended herself quickly, still blushing.

"Oh, I know why the embarrassment was so much for her. I'd had her exposed in front of plenty of other people before that time." Julie said in a mocking tone.

"I swear Julie, you better not say it, we don't need to tell Mary about that." Jenny threatened.

"Oh, but it was so cute, you know I didn't mind it." Julie said shaking Jenny's shoulder trying to get her to loosen up.

"Well I'd rather not talk about it, it's embarrassing enough." Jenny said, refusing to let Julie say anything.

"Oh come on Jenny, I want to hear, it can't be that bad, I mean it can't be that bad, and we're all friends, I wouldn't let anyone know." Mary asked. "I mean, it can't be much worse than what I'm going through. I'm sitting back here waiting naked to be ogled by some guy." Mary pointed out, hoping that it would at least give her a chance for someone else to be embarrassed other than herself.

"Dangit, I can't believe I'm letting you tell her." Jenny said, trying to just concentrate on her driving.

"Oh well you see, that situation really embarrassed poor Jenny here because she had a crush on my brother." Julie said, barely able to hold in the giggling.

"Was that true?" Mary asked, but Jenny only sat silently, unable to answer. "Oh my, I'm so sorry for you. That must have been horrible for him to see you like that."

"Oh that wasn't the only time though. I made sure my brother got plenty of peeks at Jenny." Julie said grinning from ear to ear.

"That's horrible, how could you do that to her!" Mary scolded Julie.

Julie though didn't look guilty at all. "Oh don't worry; it was never anything she didn't want. Hell most of the time after the first, it was on her request."

Mary just sat in shock. Why would Jenny put herself through so much humiliation in front of someone she liked?

"I did it for the attention. I mean beyond it just being horribly erotic to be in those situation in general, it was his eyes roaming mine. He would notice me, and I loved that." Jenny said, although meekly.

"I didn't mind at all. I thought it was cute and I like putting her into embarrassing situations. Of course he eventually caught on to our games. I don't know if he ever found out about her crush, but he knew that most of them were on purpose, and that she and I were doing some pretty crazy stuff. So he is cool with the whole naked thing, making him a good candidate for seeing you naked for a day." Julie said, wrapping it all up. Mary though was brought back to the reality that not too long from then, she'd be walking around naked in front of virtually a total stranger. Regardless of him being use to it or not, Mary wasn't.

Jenny and Julie were parking in a lot to the side of an apartment complex. Looked to be around 10-12 stories tall, and the surrounding buildings were either shops or more apartments. Becky was sitting low in the car; being naked she had her worries.

"Well we are here; we better get inside so you can get to work. We should also be quick to get you out of public eye." Jenny said getting out and opening the door. Mary looked out into the lot and at the door to the complex. It was a short run, but still would be very risky. Seeing no one close by though would mean that no one would be close enough to see any details hopefully.

Mary was out of the car and running soon enough, Jenny and Julie close by. Mary's breast bobbled and her butt jiggled. She tried to hover her hands over her body, but the need to move fast took over and she was pumping her arms soon enough. She was already blushing and wishing the day over, the risk and exposure was a lot, especially in what felt like such a busy location. Naked except for her shoes and socks, sun already high in the air, cars and people probably already on the street, people leaving or returning to the building: it all was already a lot for Mary. She was so concerned with her current situation that she forgot the fear of her all day show for Julie's brother.

Mary made it to the door and inside. Lucky for her no one was waiting for her on the other side. Due to her adrenaline rush, Julie and Jenny were still a bit behind. Mary was forced to wait while watching out the door. The three re-met and they led Mary to the stair well. Mary's heart wasn't going too slow. She had never been naked in a location like this. So many people probably lived there; a good sum probably used these stairs she was walking on at that moment. In this stairwell there was nowhere to hide either. Every floor was a door leading to some hallway, and stairs going up and down, that was all. Mary had one hand pinned over her breast, the other clamped between her legs.

"Guys, I can't believe this, I don't even know where we are... how did you even convince me to do this." Mary asked them.

"Good question, I guess you were a tad tired this morning. Perhaps you just really want this though." Julie theorized.

"I don't know if I can do this..." Mary whined.

"You were able to be in front of Susan." Jenny said.

"Only for a short time, and in a way it wasn't as bad since she was just another girl. Won't a guy like stare at me and stuff a lot more?" Mary said, still unsure about it all.

"Well as usual, just let us know if you want to back out. We don't want to push you too much." Julie reassured her.

"I'll try..." Mary said, not wanting to let the two down. Soon they stopped in front of a door on the 8th floor. Jenny and Julie peeked outside it and told Mary the coast was clear. Even though they hadn't seen a soul around, Mary was still wanted to hide as if she was on a crowded street.

Making their way down the hall, Mary could only see the many different doors she passed. She could only think about how behind every door was the potential of someone coming out and seeing her like this. She would have run if there was a better place to be. However she had nowhere to go. Jenny and Julie were ahead of her, and behind her was just more of the unknown building.

Jappio
Jappio
1,089 Followers