MaryJane's Epiphany Ch. 03

Story Info
Lymon works MJ into a frenzy while she does tricks.
2.3k words
4.33
18.1k
2

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of a fan-inspired series that chronicles the adventures of a young couple who explore the limits of their sexuality with unpredictable results. The story has evolved from the first person perspective of the husband, Paul, to the adventures of his wife, MaryJane, (MJ) as she discovers the true depths of her sensuality.

He pulled the Cadillac around back and parked facing the ocean. He could put it away later. He enjoyed the sun, the great view of the ocean, and this ripe piece of ass in his lap. Life was good and getting better. He stroked MJ's full lips with the middle finger of his now free left hand and continued to tease her nipple with his right. He was tracing a circle on the aureole while she was fingering herself into another orgasm. This was one hot bitch. She'd come quite loudly at a stoplight about two miles away. She'd pulled her shorts off and had her head in his lap rubbing her face in his crotch. The guy in the white SUV was right alongside in the right turn lane watching her moan and squirm as Lymon smirked.

She tasted his fingertip, then she took half of it in her mouth and sucked noisily on it. She was squeezing him through his trousers and her eyes were closed. He was starting to get hard, but was in no hurry, she wasn't gonna get fucked for a while.

He told her to "suck it like it's a cock" and she groaned around his finger. He pulled her hand from her crotch and placed it on her tit. She protested feebly but quit when he touched her pussy lips gently; parted them and lightly stroked her clit with his middle finger. She humped on it and he slid it all the way in.

Her breathing was getting deeper as her cunt locked itself around his finger! She continued to hump it but his finger was trapped! He could move it a little but not past the knuckle! He'd fucked some Asian women who could put the 'monkey grip' on a cock, but this was way past that! She undid his belt and trouser button, unzipped him and freed his thickening shaft. Then she quit sucking his finger and began sensuously kissing the head, teasing it with the tip of her tongue. She was making appreciative noises, like 'mmmmmm' as she stroked his cock and caressed it with her lips and tongue.

"I can do tricks." Those green eyes were lasered on the swollen purple head of his cock. She licked it. "With my mouth and my pussy." She rocked on his trapped finger for emphasis. She tasted the head again and said, "So good, so nice, so nasty.." She closed her eyes and continued to make out with his cock.

It was then that he noticed Chloe standing on the terrace above with a huge grin on her face. She must have parked out front and walked through the house. He remembered that she'd help to arrange this little soirée'. He wondered how it came to be that at seventy-five he was the object of desire for two hot women, but with one staring appreciatively at the other giving him a lap dance in his convertible now was not the time for philosophical musings. MJ was doing amazing things with her mouth as she fucked his finger. He gripped her nipple with his free hand and pinched it firmly. He was breathing as hard as MJ but she was well on the way to another orgasm as she trembled and bucked on his finger! She rubbed the head all over her face while she came. What a hoochie-ho she was! She took the head into her mouth and sucked the on the shaft.

The sight of her beautiful face with the creamy white skin and full lips suckin' his thick black meat with the veins throbbing was making him harder and thicker, if that were possible. That and pumping his shaft from his balls to her lips with her right hand while she fingered her left tit with the other hand was a scene that no one could have scripted. He could smell that hot pussy rockin' away on his finger. This bitch was doin' some tricks! Jeez! He was gonna have to use all of his to work this pussy.

"That's right, hot bitch, suck on that nasty choad! You've been wantin' that!"

"Mmmmm-Hmmmmm" She answered and rode his finger harder! He felt his nuts getting tight and the heat rising in him – he gasped, this slut was gonna get a full load in her mouth! He was on the way now and needed to make her come with him. He squeezed her nipple and worked her cunt, she groaned along with him slid a finger up his ass. She was out of control and thrashing on his finger, furiously working his asshole and sucking him for all she was worth. He was losing control, it was time. He let go.

"Uhhhhh, GIRL! I'M COMIN'!! OH! YEAH!"

He shot a wad down her throat as she pulled it out. The next spurt hit her right in the face as she slurped on that hot treat! She wiped the goo from her face with his cock and licked it off. She loved the taste of him! She wanted to savor every drop of this stuff, suck him dry and then do it all over again. She let go of his finger for a second, squeezed it again with her cunt, then let it go. He brought it up to his nose and sniffed it. The aroma was tantalizing, musky. He ran it across his tongue and lips. Fine as wine!

Chloe was standing next to the car, smiling and shaking her head.

"You two are gonna get sunburn if you stay out here any longer." She laughed and shot a glance next door, "I'm sure the neighbors won't mind if you do."

Lymon looked over his shoulder and saw the Farnhams, Doug and Sue, seated under an umbrella on their deck, sipping a cold drink. They smiled and waved. MJ waved back. Lymon was a little embarrassed, being naked outside wasn't a big deal to anyone who lived along the coast, but most of the time they didn't put on a show. He kissed MJ and zipped up while MJ slipped back into her shorts. She was wearing a coy grin as she got out and hugged Chloe who took her by the arm and up the stairs.

Chloe hissed in her ear, "Look at you all covered in sweat and spoo! You couldn't wait 'til you got in the house?"

She whispered back, "I didn't want to leave my apartment," her expression turned serious, "I wanted to get 'jiggy wit it' as soon as he showed up." She looked back at the car where Lymon was getting something out of the glove compartment, and said "That is one, sweet cock. He's amazing."

Chloe didn't say anything but raised her eyebrows.

"I can't remember when I was this hot for a man. He's really got me goin'; I'm gonna fuck his lights out."

They entered the living room from the terrace. MJ sat on the couch. Chloe went over to the wet bar.

"He's definitely got it goin' on!" Chloe agreed. "He's been shakin' my tree for a couple of weeks now."

She opened the fridge door and asked, "You want some juice? I know you just got a full load of man-juice, but some apple juice might help wash it down!" She gave MJ a 'gotcha!' look. MJ rolled her eyes.

Lymon came into the room. "What are you two plottin' now?"

"Just some girlfriend talk, hey, before you get too 'occupado' I need some signatures and some information on some 'Deep Dish Productions'.'"

"Not those assholes again!" He groaned.

Chloe handed MJ an apple juice and took one for herself. She then took Lymon's arm and led him into the office. She said over her shoulder, "Make yourself comfortable, he's only gonna be a couple of minutes."

MJ wandered down the hall into Lymon's bedroom. It had a breathtaking view of the ocean beyond the terrace. A wall of full length windows ran along the terrace side of the room and a mountain forest mural was on the opposite wall. A huge round bed with red silk sheets dominated the center of this very large room. A pair of black curved nightstands nested alongside the bed.

Very chic, very nice, and very expensive, she thought about this man: She knew that he owned a number of properties, residential and commercial, that he managed. Chloe helped with that part and she'd told MJ that he had an audio/video studio that he leased. He also still produced and directed some porn flix as well as distributed them under his Dick Draggin' Label – a play on his old 'Dick Dragon' screen name. He was very generous to charities and had helped start a free clinic in Watts's years ago. He was an accomplished and successful man and that was very compelling but she was attracted to him because he had an animal magnetism, he was also pretty cute. She wondered if this was a good idea to fuck her landlord. Sort of late now, she thought. Besides, she hadn't fucked him yet and if he didn't get in here soon, she might just leave! She was a wild, hot, hoochie-ho and couldn't hold out much longer, she needed some good fuckin'. She wanted that big tasty wang in her cunt and soon!

She took off her clothes and put on a shiny green silk – this guy lived in silk! – wrap that perfectly accented her creamy skin, red hair and sparkling green eyes. There was a red dragon embroidered over the left breast. It was more like a long shirt than a dressing gown, it covered her butt and snatch but not by much. It made her look pretty hot, though.

"Whew, that color is perfect on you!" Lymon was peeling off his clothes and tying a red silk wrap. "It never looked that good on me!" His cock hung down past the bottom of the wrap, which contrasted against with his dark skin. He might be old but he was lean and handsome. A jolt of heat ran through her.

She smiled as she put her arms around him. "I'm glad I came."

"So am I."

"You know what I mean!"

"I know what you mean, but do you know what I need?"

"The same thing I need – a wild, hot fuck!"

"I think that could be arranged."

They kissed, slowly at first; he traced the crack of her ass and pulled her close. She rubbed her snatch on his leg. She touched her tongue to his and moaned. He was finding new spots on her every minute. She wanted to surrender to him, be his fuckslave or girltoy or just a fucktoy! She trembled with desire as he fingered her asshole, slid one in. She was panting and kissing him with more intensity every second! Each moment her need grew and melted into the next moment that melted into the next. Waves of heat radiated from her throbbing clit. She needed that thick black cock now. She broke the kiss and told him she couldn't stand it, she had to have it!

He didn't say anything but swept her into his arms and carried her over to the bed and gently laid her down. He lay down next to her, caressing and worshiping her voluptuous curves. Her heart was pounding and she was wet again. She grabbed his cock and kissed him wildly. Still stoking him, she broke the kiss and looked at his stiffening cock.

"My cunt wants to do some tricks for you." She stroked him harder, saying, "I think you're ready for some tricks." She rubbed the head against her pussy. He gasped. She moves up and over to lie on top of him. She straddles his hardon and his cock is trapped against the moist heat of her cunt. They're kissing while she rocks that wet slit on his meat. It's a delicious, intoxicating moment they share but he's ready to work that thang so he grips her ass and slides her up his cock into position. She's trembling, breathing hard as his cock gently slips between the lips and deep into her pussy. He can smell that hot cunt and feels it as he strokes that tight pussy slowly ever so slowly. Her breathing gets harsh and ragged as he pumps that hot pussy faster and harder. She spasms involuntarily when he bottoms out. She's pants his name between strokes and fucks him back. His thrusts are firm and deep, fucking her seamlessly. The earth flies away and she's in flight mindlessly writhing on his cock. She sees colors and babbles incoherently as her cunt locks his cock in a painful grip. He squirms with his cock in that cuntvise, coming like a race horse!!! They struggle in mutual ecstasy for a short time and then lie quietly panting, sweating and dazed.

"That was one, hot, sweet fuck!" He thinks. "That was the best fuck I've had in a long time!"

She's thinking the same thing. "That was amazing! He rocked it!"

He loves the feel of his meat in that tight white pussy. She's loving having that thick black meat fill her up! She wonders how soon he can get ready to pound her pussy again. Her pussy pulses his cock, squeezing it for a couple of seconds at a time and then relaxing. Cum leaks out every time she does this.

He marvels at her ability to grip his cock, flex, release, then do it again and again. He was gonna be hard again in no time! She sure wasn't joking about doing tricks with that coochie!