Mary's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The view of David masturbating makes me even hotter, and I desperately want to rush to him and pull his hands off his dick and nipple, and put them on my breasts. Once in the shower, I'd lift my leg and put it on the shower bench and put one hand on his butt and forcefully pull his whole body to me, and use my other hand to direct him into my aching opening. As I put him in me, I'd place my lips on his, and then we'd kiss deeply as our bodies thrust together. The sound of the running water would be lost to the sharp slaps as our groins and thighs pound together, faster and faster, until our moans of ecstasy erupted in a final crescendo. But, my fantasy cools as I think of how aroused he is, and how little stimulation it's going to take to get him off right now. Any sex with him now would be way to quick, and would likely disappoint us both. Despite my aching need for him (and wasting a really good shower fantasy!), I know the next minute must be about him.

"Wanta hand with that??", I ask. His eyes fly open, and his hand jumps away from his dick. He turns and faces me, startled and starting to turn bright red. But, he doesn't try to cover himself, and within a couple seconds he settles down and opens the shower door.

"I was just thinking about you. Good timing," he said as I reach up and put my arms tightly around his neck. I put my lips on his, and we share a soft but intense kiss. As I kiss him, I lower my hands to his nipples, and begin lightly flicking and playing with them. He seems to really enjoy it, and gives off a deep and satisfied groan. His erection is pressed into my leg, and I feel him moving it ever so slightly forward and back.

"No masturbating when I'm around. I'm just going to jack you off as quick and as hard as I can!" I said, trying to hide that I hated wasting his massive erection on a handjob. He has a bottle of Astroglide lubricant on the shelf, so I pick it up and squirt a generous amount into my right hand. I pull him out of the water stream, and wrap my slick hand around him. My fingers don't even reach all the way around him, and he's long enough that I could easily use two hands to stroke him at the same time, and still not hold his entire length. Even though its size is impressive, it's the hardness that takes my breath away. It's as hard as the shaft of a bat, and so stiff that I can feel every vein. His head is perfectly shaped, and really shiny. The lubricant lets my hand slip effortlessly over his entire length, even though I'm gripping him as tightly as I can.

With each stroke, I feel his rim slide past each of my fingers until his head pops out from between my thumb and forefinger. He seems to enjoy this downward stroke the most, although it's at the end of the upward stroke where drops of his precum emerge and sit waiting for the next stroke. His breathing almost immediately becomes heavy, and he gives off a steady stream of increasingly satisfied sounds. I stroke him, quickly gaining speed and intensity, and he becomes more vocal as his hips begin thrusting in time with my quickening rhythm. After probably less than 30 seconds of stroking, he utters a faint "I'm cumming", and he stops breathing. There are a few seconds while his load builds, and his head appears to grow even bigger and harder. The first spurt is small, barely having enough force to fly away from the head, and it lands on my knee. But, the second spurt is the biggest and most powerful I've ever seen. A thick long stream shoots from his cum gun, and splashes loudly against the shower door, causing it to rattle as if it were orgasming, too. Spurt after spurt follow, each being a little less powerful than the previous, until he's empty. I look with amazement at the mess he's made in the shower, and anxiously anticipate what it's going to feel like to have him cum in me.

"God, that was intense", he moans. "It's so good to find a woman that can give a great handjob. I know this did nothing for you, and I'll make it up to you right after breakfast, if you can wait that long. Can you wait or do you want me to go down on you and make you cum now?"

"I can wait. I still have more plans ahead for you," I say as I rinse the lubricant and cum off my hand. "I'm going to go finish my shower in the other room. I'll see you in the kitchen in a few."

I go back to the spare room and finish my shower. I dry off, blow dry my hair, and put on deodorant and a light mist of perfume. I go to the closet and pull out the cheerleader outfit. It's a tiny one piece outfit, but it fits perfectly. It has open sides that are laced together with thin leather straps, and has a push-up front that barely covers my nipples. The dress portion is almost non-existent, and leaves much of my rear-end exposed. I can't find a pair of panties that work with this outfit, so I just decide not to wear any.

I stand in front of the full length mirror, and admire the way I look. My breasts are full and firm, and the outfit pushes them up to magnify my cleavage. Maybe not today, but sometime this weekend I would expect David's penis to be moving back and forth between my breasts, and he's long enough that its head might easily make it into my mouth at the end of each stroke. My stomach is flat and toned, and flows gracefully to my groin. I lift the little skirt portion to expose my fully lubricated and glistening pussy. It's small and tight, and knows how to please a man (and me!!). I'm so aroused that my inner lips are fully exposed and open, and the shiny tip of my clit has already peeked out from its hood. I stick just an inch or so of a finger into me and slide it up and down my slit, confirming that its hot, wet, and slippery. I turn to look at my butt, which is round and smooth, and extends beautifully from under the outfit. After fucking me in this outfit, David will never think of that ex again!!

As I walk toward the kitchen, the smells of a good breakfast fill the air. Eggs, bacon, toast, and coffee. All great smells, and it's going to taste so good, especially after fucking the crap out of David. He may think he wants breakfast after unloading himself during my quick handjob, but when he sees this outfit, I suspect he's going to want me first.

I enter the kitchen, and David turns to see me. He's holding a big cup of coffee, which falls out of his hands and breaks on the floor. "Oh my God", he stammers. "That is so hot." He carefully steps over the broken glass, and turns all the burners off. "I can't wait any longer. I need to be in you," he said urgently, as he reaches for his pant's button. As he walks toward me, he unbuttons his pants and jams the zipper down. His pants fall off him to the floor, and he steps out of them. In the next couple steps, he rips off his shirt, and grabs the elastic band of his boxers. He violent pulls them off, and his massive member springs to action. Despite cumming just a few minutes before, he is fully erect and as big and hard as when I stroked him off.

As David approaches, his hard-on bouncing with excitement, I jump up a bit and sit on the edge of his kitchen table. I lay down flat, with my knees spread and my feet dangling toward the floor. David gets the not-so-subtle hint, and pulls a kitchen chair from against the wall, and sets it between my legs. He hands me a pillow so I can prop up a little. He sits down in the chair, and lifts my dress slightly. "Your turn," he says, as he begins leaning forward. I close my eyes, let my head sink into the pillow, and relax.

I normally like a little foreplay before oral sex, but I'm so hot right now I just want David to dive in. And he does. He takes the palm of his hand and sets it on my pussy, and gently presses and rotates it. He takes each outer lip between his fingers, and kneads and presses the soft skin. His fingers explore the area between my outer and inner lips, making me beg for him to hurry up. His fingers finally get to my inner lips, and he massages them first like a piece of playdo, and then slightly separates them so he can massage each alone. His fingers enter me, and he continues exploring the sides of my opening, and I feel him searching for my G spot. David's fingers are now moving in and out of me in a steady rhythm. I feel his other hand set down on my lower stomach, and his fingers begin caressing the side of my hood. I feel the warmth of his breath as his mouth surrounds my entire clit area. The rhythmic stroke of his fingers on my clit is replaced by the warmer, wetter sliding of David's tongue.

I lie there, quietly moaning in ecstasy, as the waves of pleasure mount toward the building orgasmic tension. He's relocated my g-spot, and coordinates its massage with the tongue strokes he's lashing across my clit. I pull my top down to free my breasts, and rub my nipples as the pleasure in my pussy becomes nearly unbearable.

"I want you in me." I hear myself say. Immediately, and in a single swift motion, David stands up while circling his arms under my knees, and lifts my legs onto his shoulders. As he stands, I feel his hard cock brush against my inner thigh. His strong arms grab and lift my bottom, and he easily pulls my whole body closer to the edge of the table, and his penis comes to rest on my stomach just below my bellybutton. He teases his head up and down in my slit, and then pauses with the head just barely in me. I try to move my hips to take him in, but his head stays uselessly parked at my opening. "Fuck me. Fuck me now," I beg.

"OK," is all he said, as his dick slowly and deliberately plunges into me. My opening can barely expand to take him in, and the sensation of being filled up overwhelms me. He continues to push into me for what seems like an eternity. Inch by inch, deeper and deeper he goes, there seems to be no end to his length. Finally, I feel his head slam into my cervix, and he still keeps pushing in. As he hits bottom, he lets out a deep groan. He slowly pulls it out, until the head comes out of me, giving off a slurpy popping sound as my pussy grudgingly releases it. He repeatedly plunges all the way in, and then takes himself completely out. With every stroke as he moves into me, I sound off a load moan, and at the depth of each plunge, he lets out a sensual "ohh." He changes to a steady in-out-in-out rhythm, and puts one hand on my breast and his other hand on my clit. I lift my head to watch him enter me. As he drives into me, I can see a slight rise in my lower stomach as my insides expand and rearrange to accept him. I put my hand just below my bellybutton, and with each stroke, my hand can feel his penetration. I press downward firmly, and the feeling of fullness intensifies even more as he finishes his stroke. As he continues to steadily pound me, he plays with my nipples, and runs his finger up and down the length of my clit. His breathing becomes heavier, and he seems ready to pop.

He suddenly stops all motion, and begs in a breathy voice, "Don't move." I lay perfectly still, and can feel his penis twitching in me. I feel the warmth of his liquid, but he doesn't act or sound like he's cumming. We lie still for a few seconds. "That was close. No one has ever got me ready to cum so fast. Your pussy feels amazing." With that, he re-starts his long, deep strokes, with his spilt cum lubricating us both and making his strokes even silkier.

After a couple more minutes, he pulls his penis out, and grabs my arms, lifting me off the table. My legs are still over his shoulders, and he carries me to his couch. He sits down, and lifts me high enough that my legs come off his shoulders, and my knees now straddle his legs. As I put my arms tightly around his neck, he uses one of his hands to put his rod back into me. I press strongly into him, burying his dick in me. I continue to drive him in and out of me, enjoying being in control. But, soon he forcefully grabs my waist and starts lifting me up and down at his pace, as if I were a plastic blow-up doll. Even though I'm on top, his strength controls the depth and speed of every stroke. At his whim, he stops thrusting my body, and rotates us both so he can lie down flat on the couch.

In a quick motion he lifts me from sitting on his dick, and drops me onto his face, with one of my knees on each side of his head. His tongue is almost instantly in me, lapping up our juices and intensely thrashing my clit. I reach back and start manually stroking his penis, which is fully wet and slippery. He eats me for a long time, rhythmically licking and sucking my clit, while driving his fingers in and out of me. Although this would make for a great orgasm, I really want him in me when I cum. "I want you in me," I demand. Immediately he lifts me off his face, and moves me to the side of the couch so that I stand on the floor. Without saying a word, he also quickly stands up, then grabs my waist and lifts me off the ground, lays me face-up on the couch, and fully bends my knees. He spreads my knees as far wide apart as they can go, and he kneels between them. He is incredibly intense now, and moving with a wild but deliberate cadence. His earlier gentleness is gone, and his green eyes burn with animal passion. He's not making love to me anymore, he's moved on to pure lustful fucking. His aggression and total control over me makes me even hotter, and I'm ready to take his final pounding. He's completely aroused, and I know our orgasms are just moments away.

He leans over and gives my clit a few hard but quick kisses and licks, sending shocks of pleasure through my body. He rises up, and starts firmly rotating his finger around my clit, stimulating its entire surface with each turn. His penis presses against my slit, which welcomes him in with no resistance. He maintains a deep but steady stroke, and lightly pinches each of my nipples in succession. The tension rises in my pussy until I feel my hips pushing into the couch as my back instinctively arches. I feel my pussy tighten its grip on him, and time stops as my body stiffens. In an instant, my back slams toward the couch, my pussy violently contracts, and I scream out the sharp sounds of ecstasy. Wave after wave of spasm flow through my body, each wave releasing a fresh torrent of pleasure. After what seems like forever, the spasms slow, and the glow of sexual satisfaction starts to take over. I almost forgot about David as I orgasmed, but I regain my focus in time to see his head lean back as he makes his final thrusts. He buries his penis into me, and I feel his first blast splash into the bottom of my pussy. He continues his thrusts, but they are shallower, and he stops his movement momentarily for each spasm. Even though he came less than 20 minutes ago, he pumps out at least 8 or 9 spurts. He doesn't make much noise as he cums, but I sense each spasm and I feel the warmth my on thighs as my pussy overflows. David's body relaxes, and for the first time I feel his erection subsiding. He gently pulls himself out of me. "That was so amazing. Sorry about the mess." He walks to the kitchen to get a towel. He puts the towel on me, and gently wipes me dry, and gives my pussy, and then my lips, a short kiss. "Ready for breakfast now???" he asks.

Part Four: THE LOCAL OFFICE Breakfast was uneventful. We were both completely satisfied, but the urgency of Jim's message weighed on both of us. I grabbed my updated accounting reports, and we jumped in David's Jeep. Colorado Springs was mostly shut down, but the snowplows were out on the major roads. With David's Jeep, we easily made it to our Springs office. The office was closed because of the storm, but we needed to get to the bottom of this.

We go into the eerily quiet office, and walk past Jim's remote office. Jim, having a huge ego (but likely a really small dick), demands an office in every branch, even though he gets out here maybe twice a year. We set up our documents in the conference room, and get comfortable for the day's work. David grabs one of the reports, and gives it a quick scan. "Something's wrong with March 31. I know we booked over a million that day, and the report only shows a few thousand." He walks into the room next door, and unlocks a big fireproof filing cabinet. He pulls out a stack of invoices, and thumbs through them. I look over his shoulder, and the problem is obvious, and easy. "All these invoices got booked into the second quarter, even though they were received on March 31," he said, obviously relieved.

I pulled out my calculator, and ran a few numbers. "When these get properly booked, you'll be back to almost 10% growth. You're back to being my stud manager!! I'll call accounting on Monday."

I grab his hand and lead him out of the invoice room. "You need to celebrate, and I have just the party for you," I said. I walked him into Jim's office, and moved him so he was next to Jim's big ugly chair. I stared deeply into his beautiful green eyes, and dropped my hands to the button on his blue jeans. I undid his pants, and quickly unzipped him. His jeans fell to the ground, and he anxiously stepped out of them. I put my hands inside his boxers, feeling the firm roundness of his butt. As I drop to my knees, I run my hands down his legs, forcing his boxers to the ground. His penis was already hard, and proudly sprang to life for the third time this morning. I re-grab his butt, and pull him toward me. I open my mouth and suck him in as far as I can. I can tell he is shocked with how fast we went from invoices to sucking, and it's taking him awhile to get into it. After just a few very aggressive sucks, I stand up and take off my skirt and panties. I sit in Jim's ugly chair, and slouch forward so my pussy is at the edge of the chair. I spread my legs wide apart, and lift my knees over the arm rests. David moves to between my legs, and drops to his knees. As his mouth nears me, I grab his hair and lift him up. "Just fuck me. Hard and fast," I demand.

I didn't need to ask twice. David stands and moves his penis into position. I lean back, positioning my pussy for his easy entry. Even with only a couple minutes of arousal, he slips easily into me, and he pounds in and out of me as if he hasn't had sex for weeks. I know he won't last long at this pace, so I begin aggressively fingering my clit. After only a couple minutes, David's head flies back, and his hips make a final push into me. He lets out a faint but intense guttural noise, and I feel him cumming in me. With him cumming first, I can really feel the spasms as his jizz pumps into me. Just as his dick pumps its last liquid, my waves start. I feel him pull out, and I scream with pleasure. The pulsations are intense, and with each contraction I can feel his fluid being forced out of me and onto Jim's chair.

As I come back from my orgasm to reality, David is standing over me, admiring the loads of cum splattered and dripped over Jim's chair. "A little present for our leader," he said.

It's been a good day, and I'll be with David for the entire weekend. He can't even image the number of times we'll be cumming over the next 48 hours.

12