Mary's Challenge, Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when the doorbell rang. Mary would have jumped from her seat if it weren't for the fact she was handcuffed to it. In the set up and her worry, time had flown by, and it seemed the pizza had come!

Mary actively kept herself quiet. She hoped it would somehow keep her unnoticed. That was unlikely with her chair being posed right in front of the doorway.

Someone then opened the door, and Julie loudly greeted whoever was there with a gleeful, "hi!"

Next, Mary could hear the voice of a man slowly trail off. Unless there was something else to distract him, surely he was shocked at the sight of Mary.

At the same time, Mary had to stop herself from squealing. Her shock and embarrassment at the man showing up was only part of her troubles now. The door opening also brought a gust of air that tickled her entire body. It easily swooped under her sheet, billowing it lightly. She also now had to worry about Julie's theory of sunlight causing the material to turn see-through. Right then, her body could be totally exposed. In the very least, it didn't seem unlikely that something like her lack of clothing, her nipples, and even perhaps her pubic hair might be showing through the sheet.

The man with the pizza started to try and talk about the delivered pizza. He must have found it awkward to even bring up the fact about the odd site of a woman under a sheet in the chair with a blind fold. Did he know how naked Mary was?

Mary was soon distracted from trying to listen in on the conversation. That sudden burst of air had done something horrible. The sheet was now slipping! It was slow, teasingly so. It was like a soft hand was trailing down her body at the slowest speed possible. The top of the sheet was descending down away from her neck, and heading to her chest.

Mary thought of only one way to stop it: she tried making her body flatter. She let her bottom slide down the chair so it would approach the edge of it. With her feet pulled back though, she had to spread her legs even more to accomplish this.

The sheet slowed down a bit, but it also fit the contours of her body more. She felt it fall between her knees and legs. She worried now that it was lying too flat to her lips. It wasn't pulled tight, so maybe their shape wouldn't be defined, but with light pouring in, she wouldn't know how much more now showed to the stranger.

Mary heard that money was being exchanged. The man's voice was shaky. He was having a difficult time concentrating by the sound of it.

Mary felt completely naked in front of the stranger, and she was forcibly in an exposed pose! Her body felt hot, she was trying her best to not tremble, especially with the risk of the sheet falling off. In her mind she could practically picture the feeling of the sheet falling away from her, her body thrust out into the air.

Mary started to struggle again. She desperately wanted to cover herself up. She wanted to stop the sheet from falling, sit properly, and even use her hands to help hide the worst parts. Instead she was stuck, and had no way to get out.

"Um... Is she alright?" the man asked out of the blue.

Julie giggled, "She is fine. Just a bit embarrassed. She lost a bet is all."

"So... she's naked under there, isn't she? Are you sure she's Ok with this?"

Jenny answered, "Yes, she is doing fine. Mary, tell him you're doing fine."

Mary had not wanted to speak to this person. Now things were feeling more and more personal. She was actually thankful for the blindfold at this point. She didn't want to get Jenny and Julie in trouble, "I... I'm ok with this..." Mary squeaked out quietly.

That let Mary's embarrassment rise all the more. Now she admitted she was consenting to this. She worried what kind of person that might make her look like.

"She seems awfully embarrassed now though, so before we make her more embarrassed, I think we're set to take our pizza and go. Have a good day," Julie announced, as the door was shut.

Mary was very relieved that it was over. However the sheet was pulled away from her body in an instant! She screeched out loud as her whole body was again exposed to Jenny and Julie.

"Wow, you really wanted to show off, huh?" Julie began. "You really just wanted it all out!"

Mary realized Julie was talking about the pose, how she'd scooted farther down on the chair and opened her legs more. Mary tried her best to sit up straight again. "The sheet was going to fall!"

"Very likely story. Your nipples tell a different story," Jenny teased.

Mary felt someone pat her leg. Julie then added, "you're also a little wet. Sort of hard to not notice with your legs open."

"Get me out of here!" Mary quickly snapped. She hadn't even thought about her own arousal, she'd been too concentrated on other matters. Now that Julie brought it up though, it was apparent to Mary. The want to hide her arousal just fueled her embarrassment and concerns for obtaining some cover again.

"Hold your horses," Jenny said. She then began to undo the handcuffs behind Mary's back.

As soon as Mary had access to her hands again, she brought them around and used one arm to hide her breasts as usual, and shoved the other between her still forced apart thighs.

"Oooo! An encore of last night?" Julie asked.

"Shut up! That was sooo embarrassing! Just let me out already!" Mary complained.

Julie and Jenny again got down on either side of Mary. Mary couldn't be sure with her blindfold still on, but she was sure that each girl was looking at her lap. Mary tried to be still, fear that any twitch of her hand would be seen as her acting on her arousal.

Mary heard the sound of the handcuffs coming undone, and Mary quickly got up off the chair. She kept her hands in their respective places for modesty. She was still blind though, so she didn't go far. She quickly pulled the blindfold from her eyes before recovering her breasts. She saw Jenny and Julie smiling up at her.

Honestly, Mary wanted to stretch her arms and legs more after being stuck in the same pose for so long. Yet she kept her hands still to keep herself covered.

"You two are the worst! Please tell me that I wasn't totally naked for him," Mary pleaded. She had sort of blurted the question, she wasn't sure if she actually wanted the answer once she had thought about it.

"Not fully. I mean you could tell where your bush was I guess. Also your nipples, but other than that, I can't say too much was on show," Jenny explained.

Mary wasn't happy with that result, but it was better than she feared at least. "You guys knew it would be like that, didn't you?"

"Well, we could try again with the washcloths if you prefer!" Julie taunted.

Mary ignored the ridiculous idea. "How about instead we just end this silly game finally? We should head back."

"Well, we could pack up to go, the next task is on the way back," Jenny offered. Mary was not happy with the idea that the last task wouldn't be in the safety of the house, though so far that hadn't seemed to help her much. Exposing herself in public though still sent shivers through her body.

The girls then began to get their things to return back to campus. Mary had little to do, having never needed to bother with clothing throughout the weekend. None of the girls had made themselves at home too much either, and soon their things were gathered in bags.

"Shall we go Mary?" Julie asked, standing at the door.

Mary stood naked, the strap of her bag over her bare shoulder and passed between her breasts. The bag itself sat at her hip mostly, but Mary tried tilting and holding it so it would at least cover up her bare pelvis.

"Very stylish," Julie commented. Mary pressed the bag closer to herself. She didn't really get it, but she somehow felt more naked. To be ready to leave from a trip, while carrying a bag felt too normal, but then was juxtaposed by her total lack of clothing.

Unceremoniously the door opened, Jenny and Julie spilling out to go the car. Mary timidly stepped outside after them.

Jenny lagged behind to shut the door. Julie and Mary were left to be the first to the car, a problem for Mary as Jenny had the key. She nervously stood on the side walk, crouching down to use the car as a barrier. Either side of her she could see down the sidewalk and a portion of the road. She saw no one, but was of course aware that could change at any second.

Mary muttered, "Quickly, quickly, quickly," over and over. She knew it was futile to voice her desires loudly enough for anyone else to hear them.

Jenny took her time to get to the car. She opened the doors when she did finally arrive thankfully. Julie took her usual passenger seat in front as Mary as usual scrambled into the back seat.

Mary rested her bag on her lap as she sat down. She even played around with the bag's straps to try and cover her nipples. They were hardly design to sit on her like that though, and she eventually gave up.

Jenny and Julie didn't ask for Mary to put her bag to the side or anything like that. The two showed a bit more mercy to the naked girl. Mary was almost worried by this though; she wondered if that meant the last task was going to be extra bad.

Mary was trying to calm herself as well. Two tasks in now, she was definitely fighting off the desire to touch herself. In her mind, she embarrassingly knew that it would probably feel great. Her remaining modesty though prevented her from letting her hand dive between her legs.

When nearing the exit to town, Mary was handed the blindfold from before. Julie listed off some instructions as well, "You'll have to wear this for the next part. We're going to go somewhere, and you're going to follow with. You then are going to have to do exactly as we say for awhile. Won't be much more than a few actions or poses though."

Mary held the blindfold in her hands, considering what it meant. Was the blindfold part of some trap?

"Put it on now, we don't want you to know where we're going, have to keep it a secret," Julie ordered.

Mary did so, but still wasn't sure what was going on. She was now pretty sure the two were setting up a trap.

After a few turns and stops, the car eventually parked. Mary thought it was on the side of the road, but couldn't be sure. She even went to try and peek from the blindfold, but felt a hand grab her wrist. "Nah ah!" she heard Julie exclaim.

Mary felt Julie help the bag off from around her neck. She heard what sounded like Jenny leaving the car as well. Even Julie left shortly after that.

Mary tried to listen closely. Her door was being opened, but she had no clue where she was. Were they in a parking lot? Side of the road? A driveway? She didn't hear many cars. She heard a few birds chirping, but that wasn't a sign of anything.

"Right this way," Julie said, taking Mary's hand and helping her out of the car. Mary felt a rush as her feet met grass. She brought her hands to her chest to cover her breasts and tried to shut her legs. She hunched down, afraid of where she could be.

"Now let's hurry, you want to get this over with, right?" Julie asked.

Those words were enough to make it so Mary would follow, but she was far from confident. Normally she felt lost and unsure where things were going, but at that moment she had those feelings in spades.

The gentle tugging at her wrist though forced her to start walking with the J's. Mary didn't know where they were, but they were in the very least outside near the road probably. She was hoping desperately they were at least heading for cover!

The spongy grass below her feet tickled her toes. The breeze caressed the surface of her skin. Mary was acutely aware of her outdoor nudity, even without sight.

Her body felt tingly throughout it all too. Her heart pumped faster and faster as they walked, the unknown approaching. Even her feelings of arousal matched her fear. She couldn't be sure if it was new feelings, or just her nerves and feelings compounding after the last two events now.

-------

Mary's Challenge, Day 03

By Jappio

Part 5

Mary was stopped just as there was a loud creaking sound. Walking resumed shortly after. Mary thought it might have been a door, but even after a few more steps, she was still walking on grass.

"She's here!" She heard a woman shout, followed by a gasp! Mary was just led naked in front of people!

"Where are we?" Mary asked in a panic.

Julie giggled. "Well I can't give specifics to protect the innocent of course. However we're in a friend's backyard. Also, all of you, we told you that you can't say a thing!"

Mary was astonished. She was in somebody's backyard, with multiple people watching?! "Who is here?" Mary asked. Her hands shifted position, an arm across her breast and an arm trailing down her body to between her legs. She wanted to turn and run, but she couldn't see with the blindfold. She felt just as trapped as when she was bound to the chair.

Jenny tried to calm Mary down, "Do not worry. They don't know you, and you don't know them. You will possibly never be seen by them again. They're close enough friends that we could trust them though with your naked body."

Mary wasn't too much better reassured. She tried fitting things together in her head. They had probably parked in front of a house, and the creaking noise was a gate to the backyard. Now at least two people were seeing her naked, one of which was a girl.

Without being able to see, and with the audience being quiet, Mary was essentially going to be prevented from knowing who they were. She wasn't sure if it made the situation any better.

"Like we said, just a few poses, and you'll be good. They'll take their seats, and we'll help you out up here.

Mary tried thinking to herself, "You can get this over with. They've made you be naked in front of others before... you can do this..." but her confidence was hardly swelling.

"Now then, our waiting audience, we present to you, a naked woman outdoors!" and after Julie's introduction, a round of applause was heard.

Mary was trying to count the number of eyes burning into her skin, but the feeling of being watched was hardly accurate. She had a feeling eyes were of course on every inch of skin that was normally covered.

"Ok, if you could slowly spin, give everyone a good look before we properly start," Jenny ordered.

Even this, while covering her worst spots, was a lot for Mary to handle. Mary knew she was standing in front of these people for the sole purpose of them looking at her. She worried just how much they'd judge from this alone. She would be embarrassed to do this even clothed.

Mary started to shuffle her feet to start turning. Her shoulders and left hip were soon pointed to where she had heard the clapping. Turning slowly was a requirement, Mary didn't think she could spin quickly with the blindfold on.

Within seconds her entire butt was pointed behind her. Mary had enough sense about her to know not to try and cover it, she considered it at least the lesser of three evils, and she could only hide two things after all.

Mary was met with applause when her turn was complete. "Very good Mary," she was encouraged by Julie.

"Next up, we will have you lower that arm across your breasts, I always do like to start from the top and move down," Julie noted.

Mary took in a deep breath. This was the moment where they'd see her chest in full. They'd see its shape, size, and even her nipples. They'd see how Mary hardly was a buxom babe, not nearly as well endowed as the sexier ladies in the world.

What really was the surprise was the lack of hesitation on a wolf whistle as soon as Mary's arm dropped. Her breasts quickly elicited a cry of appreciation from the crowd without much thought. Though it was flattering on some level, it just raised the intensity of the heat in Mary's cheeks.

"I know, right! She has them bared out here under the sun and everything," Julie added in. Mary would have swung at Julie if she could have seen!

"Give everyone a bit of a hop to jiggle them a little Mary!" Julie again commanded.

"No way!" Mary snapped. She'd forgotten she was supposed to play along.

Not to be too forceful though, Jenny played at the order another way. "Well, how about a vote? Everyone who wants to see Mary hop around a little, raise your hand." It was only a second or two till Jenny spoke again, all before Mary could try to disagree to a vote. "Well, majority rules Mary, looks like they all want to see it!"

Mary couldn't believe that multiple people were now deciding they wanted to see her breasts bounce!

Mary bobbed a bit on the heels of her feet. She could feel her breasts move separate from the rest of her body, as the crowd had hoped for probably. The feeling that people wanted to see her do that was new for Mary.

"Now, now, give them a bit more than that," Julie exclaimed. Mary felt hands on each of her shoulders, assumingly Julie's, and then Mary was shaken!

This time Mary's breasts did more than bobble a bit. It was proof enough that Mary might not have been stacked, but she still needed a bra for more vigorous movements. Sadly she was without a bra in this stranger's backyard!

"Woooo!" Mary heard again from the crowd. She thought she could hear at least three distinct voices; she worried just how many people she was in front of. Still no clue who they could be.

Mary knew next it surely would be moving her hands away from between her legs, or it would be Julie pointing out some embarrassing details. Mary's nipples were sticking out hard, so it seemed an easier target for Julie to tease her about.

Jenny though was the one to speak up. "I think we have some people who want to see your butt again for a bit longer. How about turning around and sticking it out for them Mary?"

Mary knew that Jenny asking was just a nice way of ordering. She decided to play the part of the cooperating, good girl. She didn't feel completely free of any naughtiness though as she turned her bare bottom to face the crowd.

After a ten degree bend, Mary heard another applause. Her face was still red; the appreciation was too much for her. A disgusted crowd might have been more inclined to not commit any of these sights to memory. With a crowd enjoying her show, she'd have to worry about them not just seeing them, but remembering them as well.

"A bit more Mary," Jenny requested. Mary again bent more at her waist. As she did, she knew to keep her hands cupped around her lips. She'd learned that even though her bottom was the lesser of three evils when it came to embarrassment, it required her to be careful to not show more.

Mary held this pose for what felt like minutes. Nothing was said or done for awhile, and Mary was about ready to request to move on. She held her tongue so as to not appear eager for more exposure though.

"Mary, how about a bit of shaking your hips for the crowd?" Julie requested.

Mary groaned and followed through with the request. The usual chorus of hands slapping together followed the simple movement.

"Stand and turn our naked girl," Julie then commanded. Mary did so, her hands still tightly clasped between her legs, but not for long. "The crowd has been dying to see you move those hands to your hips. Could you do that for us?"

"I... I'm not sure..." Mary said, wanting to see if she could maybe still defend her last few inches of privacy.

The reply wasn't a surprise, "sorry Mary, you're going to have to move them. A bets a bet," Jenny argued.

Sighing, Mary began to peel one hand away from her mound. She still had one there, but she heard people sucking in breath just as much as she was, anticipating her reveal.

Mary's head naturally tilted down, as if to verify her actions. She saw nothing but the blindfold, but still could picture it well. She could feel her naked body and what was exposed, and like in slow motion, could feel what became even more exposed as her hand left the gap between her legs.