Mary's Challenge, Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gentle breeze tenderly stroked her exposed lips. Her legs just slightly apart, allowing her entire self to be seen. Her hairs sprung about as her hand slid away, across them. The contrast of her hand and the air made it obvious to herself just how wet and warm they'd become as well.

Two wolf whistles, a gasp, and plenty of applauding came next. "Quiet down!" Jenny had to warn again. The damage was done; Mary knew she had three new pair of eyes at least on her completely naked body, five if including Jenny and Julie.

"Hurry this up guys," Mary quietly begged to her friends.

Julie leaned in, whispering to Mary, "Why? Afraid you might cum in front of an audience again?"

Mary uttered some obscenity back at Julie, but bit her tongue after that. Just the mention of that event made her body shake. She could actually feel a pulsation between her legs thinking about it. She tried to tell herself it wouldn't come to that, but did she have a choice? Would the J's make her, and would she go through with it if they did?

"Now Mary, I think something that everyone wants to see again is your body in motion! Who is up for some jumping jacks?" Jenny asked.

"Me, me, me!" someone exclaimed from the crowd. Clearly they weren't even able to keep their excitement in.

"Raised hands will do, though it seems everyone wants to see it, so Mary, how about five while facing them, and another five the other way?" Jenny suggested.

Mary wanted this event done. Now that she was naked, she felt they were hopefully past the half way point. Mary nervous tried to position herself. She was so nervous she almost didn't remember how to do a jumping jack. Eventually she hopped from the ground, and spread her legs and arms, her hands coming together just at the peak of her jump.

Each jump she was swamped with new feelings. Of course the movement of her breasts was apparent, surely the crowd was watching that as well. Then came the general feeling of spreading her limbs as she jumped, leaving no cover at all. Even the movement through the air was very apparent as she would rise and fall.

When she turned to do her second half, all those feelings remained, but more. She now realized that her bottom as well would move in its own way. She also knew that she was no longer as covered as she was the first two times she faced away from them, her most embarrassing place still exposed between her spread legs.

Once done, Mary faced the audience without being told to. She quietly waited for the next command.

"Stand still... legs a bit wider Mary," she was told on cue. The request seemed simple, but opening herself up was definitely worrisome. Each inch her feet spread, the better everyone would be able to see between her legs. Unlike the jumps before, she was firmly planted and unmoving as well. She was shocked she early had such issue with doing this while on the phone with someone. Now with a live audience in front of her, it drove her embarrassment to new levels.

Mary didn't hear anymore commands or requests once she took on this new pose. She didn't hear applause or cheering. Things were almost too quiet!

Mary just barely heard the sound of people walking after a moment. They were mostly in front of her, moving towards her sides. They were getting closer. Mary tried backing up, but there was someone there. "Stay still," Mary heard them say. It was Jenny. Jenny set her arms on Mary's shoulder, trying to keep her in place.

Jenny stepped back, and Mary could still hear people wandering around her.

Mary then felt some clothing pass by the back of shin. It felt like a dress or skirt... was someone behind her? Jenny and Julie weren't wearing anything that would have felt like that.

Mary's elbow bumped into someone! Mary was being surrounded, she was sure of it!

Mary's breathing increased. She could practically feel the presence of people around her. Someone was possibly behind her... getting a look at her butt. Was the person at her side looking at a profile shot of her breasts? Were they studying their shape?

With her legs so side... someone could be lying down on the ground even! They could be staring straight up between her legs!

Mary tensed more and more. She wanted to scream. This was reminding her more of the night before. Yet instead of being close friends, these were strangers looking at her body, and there were at least three of them!

Were there only three people around her, or more? She could have an audience of 20 for all she knew.

Her standing outside hadn't been forgotten either. This wasn't her being looked at in the privacy of indoors. Mary worried what the J's story was for this. Was this a bet, or did they share a more embarrassing reason for her naked show?

How would they perceive her? Blindfolded naked in a backyard...

-------

Mary's Challenge, Day 03

By Jappio

Part 6

She felt her nipples were an obvious sight! Each person there had to have taken note of their extended state.

Mary then had to worry of the potential onlooker below. If someone was down between her legs, could they see the way her lips glistened? They'd surely be able to see how it was starting to drip down her thighs. With her legs spread in fact, Mary was doubly worried! As soon as she thought about it, she willed it to not happen; she so desperately wanted to stop it...

Yet it wasn't enough. The thought alone seemed to arouse her more, and suddenly she could swear she felt a droplet of her arousal fall from her lips, and land between her legs. If someone was lying between her legs, they would have no doubt know about her arousal now! The idea that just about anyone could have had some her arousal land on them was maddening to Mary!

Mary was heating up more than ever at this point. The phone was bad, but not as bad as this. The time with the pizza guy was bad, but not as bad as this. Mary was completely embarrassed, her whole body there for everyone's viewing pleasure.

Their constant moving around for new angles proved they found it pleasing. Maybe they enjoyed seeing Mary become embarrassed. Maybe they enjoyed her body.

Did any of them understand how it worked? Would they think her an exhibitionist? Would they think she got off on the embarrassment? Maybe they'd think she liked being bossed around?

"Are you ready to go now Mary?" Julie whispered in Mary's ear.

Mary had her eyes shut, but they shot open as soon as she heard this. She still couldn't see anything with the blindfold of course. She wasn't even sure how long she'd been standing there like that. Had it been only minutes, or maybe even an hour? She almost didn't believe what she heard Julie offer as well. "Really?" she asked.

"You look like you're ready to explode, and we wouldn't want to stop you from some enjoyment. Let's go back to the car. Take our hands, give the audience a bow, and we can go," Julie offered.

Mary felt each of her hands taken by Julie and Jenny. Mary straitened her legs, and as Jenny and Julie did, she bent forward in a bow.

Mary was sure the audience wanted an encore, their clapping would not cease. There was some added hollering too. Mary wasn't sure in her state of mind she'd be able to recognize any voices if she did know them.

"It's time we leave. We're happy you enjoyed the show. Now I think it's time that we went off and had a little bit of private enjoyment!" Julie said as a send off. Mary's face stung it was so hot after that.

Mary was lead naked to the gate, out onto what must have been the front yard, and into the car. She was led by hand the whole time, potentially exposed to more people, but Mary would never know if she was then.

Mary was warned to not move the blindfold for a bit, the J's insistent on keeping their voyeuristic friends a secret. The identity of the people who just saw her was one of the last things on Mary's mind however.

There was a moment of hesitation as the car lurched forward. Mary was trying to tell if her arousal was a need or not at that moment. Her body ached for a loving touch at that moment, but she was of course in a car, in public, her friends in the front seat.

Yet her hand moved to a breast on its own. It cupped the mound, nipples pressed to her palm. Her mouth opened, a soft moan escaped. Her hand instantly began to press and move. The feeling was heavenly.

A second hand joined in the game, each breast now being massaged. Mary's head fell back as her body arched. The feeling alone was a lot, and she still hadn't touched her begging lips.

As if still trying to not admit defeat, Mary kept at this for a few minutes. She wasn't sure how she did it. In her head, she told herself that if she didn't move her hands lower, it didn't count as masturbating in front of her friends. She tried to stop many times, but the continual teasing was just making that option harder.

Her nipples never felt harder or stiffer, and she couldn't help herself from dipping a hand down her body any longer. Still blindfolded, Mary now had given up. There wasn't really a moment the whole weekend where she hadn't be aroused, and it had all added up to this moment. The night before perhaps was a different type of intensity, but the memories of it just added to this moment for her.

Mary almost felt like she was alone until Julie of course opened her mouth to comment, "Having fun?"

"Shut up!" Mary shouted back, trying to block Julie out. Mary was reminded she indeed would of course have watchers, she was in the backseat of a moving car after all.

Julie snickered, "I think you're really liking it. It looks like you are."

Mary groaned, both out of frustration but growing arousal. The fingers at her lips were very slick, and easily slid around her sensitive folds. She shuttered every time it passed over her exposed clitoris.

Mary should have stopped, to protect some modesty. Mary didn't stop however; she actually sped up. Her legs spread as she cared only to feel more and more good. Locked in her passion now, her orgasm was approaching. She didn't feel as if anything could stop her.

"Oooo, Julie, should we pull up alongside this bus?" Jenny asked.

Mary tried to disagree, but instead she moaned loudly. She couldn't even form a single word.

"Yeah, we should. Let them see just how much Mary loves being naked and masturbating in public!" Julie added in.

Mary was gone now. She was cut off from everything as her body erupted in pleasure. She shook more than the moving car she was in. She felt the waves of pleasure consume her and take her. Even though her body felt locked up, her fingers continued to rub and tease. They glided across her slippery skin and pushed her through more than one orgasm even. She had just a brief thought of "I'm cumming in front of them and the bus!" as the second one again took her away from it all.

Minutes later, Mary opened her eyes. She quickly stripped the blindfold from her head and was blinded by the setting sun. When her vision did adjust, she saw they were on the freeway. There was no bus in sight!

"Oh my god guys! You didn't do it, did you! There was no bus, was there! Did anyone see?!" Mary asked in a panic.

The two chuckled first, then Jenny said, "Do you want there to have been a bus?"

Mary groaned. Her body felt weak. She felt physically drained after all that. She looked around, and then wondered about getting back to the dorms. She looked to her side and the floor, and didn't find her bag.

"Guys, where is my bag?" Mary asked.

Julie giggled, "We moved it to the trunk earlier. You're to stay naked the whole weekend after all."

Mary realized that she had undressed in the parking garage. She'd hoped after all she'd been through that she was at least done with the risks and such. Now she'd have to suffer through another half of a naked car ride followed by hiding behind cars.

"Wait... I get my clothes back when we're in the garage though, right?" Mary asked, suspicious of their full plan. Neither girl would answer though, only laugh and continue driving back.

The End.