Mary's Discovery

Story Info
Mary discovers a new side to her boyfriend when he takes her.
1.2k words
3.83
56.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary had been unsure of Luke, but she couldn't explain why. They had been seeing each other off and on for the past few months, but wasn't sure whether to open herself to him fully. He was a charming enough fellow, a quiet librarian by day and a jolly drunk by night. The problem was, at times he just seemed so nice. Maybe too nice. Mary liked a little edge in the men she dated, maybe someone with a slight bossy arrogance at times.

Of course Mary also wasn't looking for a jerk, she had already dealt with enough of those before. But the lack of excitement had led to the couple's relative chastity. Until that cold night in November, they had only kissed and held each other. Mary was pretty sure Luke wanted to move beyond just kissing, but she was having a hard time feeling ready to take the next step with him.

That night, Luke called Mary and asked her where they wanted to eat dinner.

"Well, I suppose we could do dinner at my place tonight, we haven't come over here quite as much," Mary decided. She always decided things for the two of them, it was something that bothered her to no end.

So Luke ended up bring wine and Chinese food over, and the two huddled next to the apartment's heater for warmth as the chatted and ate. Mary always liked the quiet moments with Luke, even if sometime there seemed to be too many of them.

The conversation passed with relative ease, but something about the way Luke spoke seemed different. He had a kind of confidence, a kind of charisma that seemed hidden before. After long, the dinner was over and the two moved to the living room.

He had moved across the couch, sitting so close to her. Him sitting close wasn't that unusual, but the relatively new authority that seemed to exude from him was different. Luke held her close, with a tightness and intensity she hadn't felt before. An old slasher movie played on the TV, but neither were paying particular attention to it. Mary kept wondering what he would do next.

Out of nowhere he leaned over and kissed her. She was surprised by the force of it, he usually was a lot more polite with his kisses. Mary kissed him back but already felt he was going somewhere with a new felt passion.

"Luke, I'm not sure..." she started.

He simply smiled and kept kissing her, his hands moving from her back to caress her neck. Luke firmly gripped her neck for a moment as he planted his most lusty kiss yet, their tongues meeting in a new sensation. Without thinking about it, Mary let out a sigh of pure lust. As if knowing what he was now doing truly was breaking through to her, Luke firmly gripped her hip, sending new spasms of desire through her. Mary began to protest anew, but Luke beset her with another round of kisses. She was reacting on a more involuntary manner now, feeling the warm of desire wash through her body. His busy hands had inevitably south into her pants, his index and middle finger teasing the sensitive area just on the edge of her lips.

"I don't know if this is a good idea" she said, nearly whispering.

With a quick motion, his two fingers were inside her, sending chills up her spine. She was enjoying the firm thrusts of his two fingers when she began to feel a third finger wiggling into her backdoor. Mary had felt the forbidden pleasure of this penetration before, but had never really talked with Luke about the pure pleasures she had enjoyed from it. As all three fingers worked her now and she felt Luke pull her hair back. Moaning with a kind of long overdue lust, her neck was exposed so he could kiss it voraciously.

He was laying it on thicker now, his hands moving a little faster and with even greater authority. Mary was about to protest again but one of his fingers snaked its way into her mouth and she reflexively sucked on it. Sensing her newfound response and feeling the warmth rushing to her face, Luke stepped up his fingering at a new rapid pace.

"I... am going to... don't stop," Mary stammered, bewildered with the pleasure of it all.

Luke looked up to see the explosive look on her face as she spasmed, her back arched a little in climax. Like a silent teenage voyeur at an open window for the first time, Luke looked on with deviant interest. Her face had become red with passion as he finally pulled his fingers out.

Shifting himself, Luke positioned himself between her legs. He had somehow freed his erection during the makeout. She hadn't seen it before, only felt its outline while laying beside him.

She stared down at it for a moment, a look of bewilderment on in her eyes. Mary hadn't been sure about the makeout or the fingering, but finally going all the way hadn't even occurred to her. Luke quickly thrust himself inside her, not giving her much room for argument. Immediately Mary felt full in a way that she hadn't imagined. It was by no means her first time, but she hadn't felt the passion for someone the way she felt for Luke at that moment. He had cleverly worked her into a frenzy and now she wanted every little thing he could give her.

Luke made deep slow strokes, letting himself fill her and get used to having him push so intimately inside her. Mary was clinging tightly to his back, her legs now wrapped around his waist and pulling him closer. Luke knew he finally had her, so he began to pick up the pace a little. Quickly, Luke moved his hands over her well-sized breasts, which were still covered by the top of her dress. Without even bothering to take it off, he just pulled the dress down so their chests could touch as he continued thrusting.

Mary suddenly came again, tightening on his cock and making him slow down. He knew he didn't have a condom on, so he slowed down to a near halt as she finished her orgasm with a tight grip on his shoulders.

Deftly, Luke pulled his cock out of her vagina and plunged it quickly into her ass, knowing his orgasm was just around the corner. Mary began to moan anew, feeling the intensity building in his stroke. He was gazing down at her now, holding her neck firmly as he thrust. Sensing his passion, Mary began to mutter sweet nothings amidst the moaning. With a powerful thrust Luke came fully into her ass, feeling a rush of sensation and pressing his cheek against Mary's as he let out a powerful groan. He slowed his pumping after that, their bodies warm and still entwined.

A moment of silence fell between them and Mary wasn't sure what to say. Luke's now retreating member was outside her and he slipped down next to her on the couch.

"I just felt like you should know this side of me," Luke finally said, a tentative smile coming across his lips.

"I think I see," she said, with a giggle. She embraced him hard for a moment, knowing things would be different. Luke kissed her on the cheek.

"Where's the wine?" He asked, laughing. "I'm thirsty."