Mary's Evolution: Book 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
435 Followers

"Up," Greg repeated and as she squatted over the two-pronged apparatus, and while she leaned on Greg's shoulder for balance, she felt his finger lubricate her anus before sliding the smaller prong into her ass.

"OOOH!" Mary cried out as the wiggling stem in her rectum spun around, and as she clawed at Greg he worked the larger, cock shaped prong into her pussy, causing her to cry out.

"Ssh!" Greg said as he stifled a chuckle while watching Mary's reaction to the double vibrator, and he made her lean further back until she was fully impaled by the device.

"OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD!" Mary chanted as Greg held her down onto the thing, and when she could stand no more she sunk her teeth into Greg's collarbone so she didn't scream like she wanted to.

"Oh no," Mary whimpered as she fell back into the sofa, but Greg wasn't done with her, as he took the opportunity to reposition Mary so she was leaning back with her legs in the air when he plunged the device back between her plump thighs.

"No more," Mary cried softly, but Greg was enthralled by the way Mary was reacting to the device, so he kept working it into her orifices while Mary pleaded for him to stop.

"Can't take it," Mary sobbed.

"Does it hurt?" Greg asked, cackling wickedly while Mary writhed and thrashed around on the sofa.

"No... too good... can't..."

Greg kept working it around inside of Mary, roughly squeezing her tits and pulling on her nipples with his free hand while Mary turned a bright red.

"Take it out!" Mary hissed, every vein and tendon in her neck bulging as her eyes threatened to pop right out of her skull. "PLEASE!"

Greg wasn't sure whether he had actually pulled it out of Mary, or had just started to, when it popped out of her just in front of a blast of fluids that erupted from her pussy despite Mary's hands clutching at her crotch.

While Greg looked on in shock, Mary went into what seemed like a series of convulsions that ended up with the chuuby little girl down on the carpet, squirming around as if she was having a seizure of sorts, all the while begging for Greg to take the thing out of her.

"It is out, baby. It's already out. It's okay," Greg said softly as he broke out of the trance Mary's gyrations had put him in and scrambled to the floor, trying to comfort her as well as quiet her down before she woke up Brianna.

Mary's body calmed down a little, but still went into these wild little bursts of spasms for several minutes, while Greg just hugged her and held her tight.

"Oh Greg, that was so crazy," Mary said after she finally calmed down enough to speak.

"I think you came," Greg said as he looked at the mess Mary had made on the couch cushion as well as the rug, and the place smelled so much like pussy that he knew he would have to get the deodorizer out later to kill the aroma that hung in the air.

"I also think you've had enough for tonight," Greg said, helping Mary get to her feet for a second before her knees buckled, forcing Greg to catch her and prop her up for a minute.

"Guess you still are a little chubby," Greg mumbled as he tried to figure out whether he had it in him to manage to carry Mary up the steps if he had to.

Fortunately, Mary was able to creep up the stairs, albeit at a slow pace and with considerable help from him. After he pointed Mary into the bedroom, he went down and put the toy away while straightening up the den a little before heading to bed.

He woke up twice during the night; the first time when Tracy came home around 2 and stumbled into bed, reeking of scotch instead of cum for a change, and the second when he was awakened by Mary, who had crept into the bedroom and was pulling on his dick under the sheet.

"Go to bed," Greg said softly, and when he heard Mary start to protest, he added, "Now."

"Where is it?" Mary whispered, and when Tracy stirred in bed she ducked down before popping back up again. "The pink thing."

"Go to bed," Greg said after pulling Mary's head toward him.

Mary crawled out of the bedroom and closed the door behind herself before trudging back to her bedroom. As she opened the door, she saw Brianna in her bed, arms and legs akimbo, and a lot of her creamy flesh exposed, inclusing her right nipple which stuck up proudly in the moonlight.

Walking around her own bed, Mary wound her way over to Brianna's bed and slid in behind her, moving her hands all over the lithe blonde's body until she woke up.

"Hi Bree," Mary said, nibbling on Brianna's ear and nuzzling into her neck. "I can't sleep."

***

thanks for reading. comments are welcomed.

furryfan
furryfan
435 Followers
12