Masculine and Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Smart move, the cough."

He grinned, turned his head a little towards her and whispered too, "Help me... save me... I'm drowning... grab my cock and take me to a bedroom."

Julie giggled, kissed his cheek, then gave his ear a quick bite. She kept her lips to his ear, barely touching as her boyfriend continued struggling to tread water. "Want to, right now? Say we're going to get more ice or something but go up to Tommy's room, do it quick, just do it... no foreplay, maybe I'll suck you?" She slid her left hand down to his crotch. He was hard. She grinned.

"Yeah... yeah, let's do that... now... let's go."

Julie laughed. "In your dreams!" She pushed away and swam to the retrieve the ball that was floating towards the deep end goal.

Bill muttered, "Ahhh... shit." He looked at Jim with Carie in front of him, then at Tom whispering with his mom. He was exhausted. He couldn't tread anymore. He backstroked to the edge of the pool to hold on for a while. He hoped the fuckheads cooled off.

Julie grabbed the ball, then turned around. "Hey everyone! Watch!" She reared back with her arm and threw it hard into the goal from five feet away. "WE WIN! WE WIN!"

Jim shouted, "Hey, no fair! There was a time out for fighting!" He looked at Tom and smiled. He had been a bit aggressive with Tom's mom, but he really hadn't pulled her top off, and now with Carie's boobs against his chest, and her hands on his shoulders, he wasn't much interested in messing with Mrs. D, nor the stupid game. It really wasn't water polo anyway, more like keep away with a soccer ball. He had enjoyed seeing Mrs. D's awesome tits though. "Mrs. D? I'm sorry for being too... competitive. I didn't mean to be a jerk. Sorry."

"You... weren't a jerk, Jimmy, but thanks for the apology." She put her hand on Tommy's back and gave him a nudge.

Tom exhaled. "Sorry I almost drown you, dude."

Jim smiled. "Sorry for whackin' your ah... leg and chest." He chuckled. "I'm glad I didn't hit what I was aiming for."

Tom growled, "And you're lucky I didn't beat the shit outta ya."

Mara's jaw clenched before she spoke loudly, "Tommy!" Carie was right. Sometimes testosterone was a pain to deal with.

Carie decided to say something too. "Shut up! Both of you guys!" She moved behind Jim and covered his mouth loosely with her hand, as her other arm moved around his chest. She pressed her ample breasts into his back, then a moment later wrapped her legs around his waist. She was only a little surprised Jim could tread water for both of them. He had really nice legs, she liked his body. She had heard he was on the swim team. She didn't know how cute he was though, at least not close up like this.

"You guys just quit it." Julie splashed water towards Jim then towards Tom.

Bill pulled himself out of the water twisted around as he rose and sat down on the edge of the pool, he looked at his stupid friends. They alway seemed to be getting into about something. He was getting tired of refereeing. "Hey, anyone hungry? How about ordering a pizza?" Julie looked at him, giving him a nod and a smile. "What do you want on it, Tom? Anchovies?" Bill's mouth formed a half smile.

Jim, his hard-on now fully erect from Carie's tits and pussy pressing against him, gazed at Bill and grinned. "He hates 'em and so do I. You're the only doofus who likes that fishy crap." He looked at Tom. "Sausage, mushroom, onion? Right, dude?"

Tom started to relax. "Green pepper too."

"Yeah, that too."

Carie smiled. "How come no one's asking what the girls want?" She looked at Tom's mother. "What do you want on it, Mrs. D?"

There was more discussion about the pizza order, it was finally decided the girls would design one, the guys another. Julie got out of the water. She smiled at Bill on the other side of the pool. "I'm going in to use the bathroom."

Bill's eyes grew along with a smile. He jumped up. "I am too." He started jogging. He looked at Jim still in the water. "You call in the order. You or Tom. I'll chip in when I get my wallet."

Jim called after the his friend and Julie who were now racing towards the house. "Get mine too! It's on the kitchen countertop!"

Mara and her son slowly swam to the ladder. Mara spoke softly, "Tommy?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for defending my honor." She grinned. "I can't recall anyone doing that for me... ever."

He held his mother's gaze, his face intense, the tone of his voice low, "Well, I hope there weren't too many times your bikini was ripped off by some asshole to make it necessary."

Her eyes grew wide. "He didn't do that, Tommy. Don't you dare try to pick a fi..." She saw that mischievous grin Tommy sometimes had, appear on his mouth. She splashed his face with water. "You little jerk." She grinned.

He laughed, then his voice got serious. "I'll always defend your honor, Mom."

* * *

CHAPTER 4

Tom woke and looked at the clock. It was only a few minutes after 8:00AM, early for him waking this summer, but he had gone to bed early last night, before 11:00PM. He was glad it was Tuesday, his detention was over and he was again a "free man."

He shook his head and half smiled. Mom hadn't budged on any of her list of chores. She woke him at 8:30AM yesterday, told him to get up, make himself breakfast, then get started on cleaning the garage. She then left for the health club and to deliver some paper work to that women's shelter where she did some sort of volunteer work. When she returned at 1:30 and saw that he had mostly lazed around during the morning, only working about an hour cleaning and organizing the garage, she had gotten a little pissed. She then got thoroughly pissed when he said he hadn't worked more because he wasn't sure how she wanted either the garage or basement organized.

She said he knew how to organize. She told him to get back to the garage, checked on him every 20 minutes or so, and ended up sort of actually helping him with the accumulated clutter in the basement. He really hadn't known what to toss and what to keep down there, and discovered she wasn't sure either. Her reoccurring line was, "I'm not sure if your dad would want to keep that, put it in Dad's pile." His repeated line when he'd hold something up and her brow would pinched, was, "Dad's pile?" It soon became a joke. He'd sometimes find something that obviously should be tossed, like a can of dried up paint, hold it up and again say, "Dad's pile?" They'd both laugh.

His father was notorious for holding onto broken furniture and electronics that he said he was going to fix or that "might come in handy some day." Tom had taken two old TV sets out to the curb, one only had picture, the other only sound; and a bunch of half broken or old pieces of furniture. Ironically, except for a broken, old end table, all the stuff magically disappeared from the curb by 7:00PM when they finally finished. The three trash cans were filled with smaller junk.

Near the end of the job, Mom had come up with a new repeated line, "Don't tell your dad we threw that out." They had left some basically useless electronics, an old stereo tuner, a cassette player unit that sometimes chewed up the tape, a turntable that didn't turn, and two large stereo speaker units, Mom saying Dad would probably notice those missing, plus the two TV-less DTV converters. It had been work, but actually a little fun, and it had been much cooler in the basement than upstairs or outdoors.

Dad called just as they finished. He had watched Mom during the brief conversation. Dad couldn't talk long. Mom had seemed nervous during it, but not super nervous. When she hung up, she said Dad was working long hours, had apologized for not calling every evening, and that he told her to say hi for him. She had seemed okay.

After showering, and a quick dinner, she asked him to drive her to the video rental store. She told him to pick out a movie and she would too. He got an action flick, she of course picked some romantic comedy, at least he thought it was supposed to be funny. They watched his first, then he fell asleep on the couch a few minutes into her movie. She shook his shoulder and told him to go to bed, which was why he had gotten to sleep so early. He really had been tired, maybe some of that due to last Friday night.

He realized he hadn't told Mom he was going over to Jimmy's today, to work out in his basement, then probably play some vid games. He figured he should tell her. He was still a little pissed at that cocksucker, but Jim had apologized later Sunday to him alone, saying he wouldn't be so aggressive again if there ever was another polo game.

Tom jumped out of bed, then grabbed his workout shorts and a T. Last week he probably would have just walked downstairs in his boxers, but he thought it best to put on more clothes for the near future.

When he got down to the kitchen area, Mom was standing by the wall countertop, dressed in her workout clothes, drinking a large glass of orange juice. "Hi, Mom."

Mara smiled. "Morning, Tommy. Too bad you fell asleep. That second movie was pretty good."

"Uh-huh." He smiled. "Listen, I wanted to catch you before you left and let you know I'm going over to Jim's to work out in his basement weight room, and then we'll probably play some X-Box. Their AC is working over there."

"All right." She was glad he had made up with Jimmy. "Doesn't Jimmy work this summer?"

"Only part time. Not too many people buying stuff at the big box stores."

"Okay, but you have to mow the lawn today. It looks shaggy. I'm going out with the girls tonight. So do it before 6:00. I don't want them seeing it like that, and they all know you do our yard work. I don't want them thinking you're being nothing but a lazy bum this summer."

He frowned. "Mom, it's not that shaggy."

"Tommy." She stared at him for a couple seconds, then added, "You have to do it today."

Tom sighed, then a moment later the corner of his mouth curled as he looked into Mom's eyes.

"What?"

"This isn't about a shaggy lawn and you being worried what your friends will think. You're second guessing yourself, thinking my detention should have been longer."

"No, I'm not. I..."

Tom chuckled.

Mara clenched her jaw for a moment. She felt her face warm with a blush. She sometimes hated his intuitive ability to read her. "Okay... maybe I'm thinking that, and... okay, I not concerned my friends will think I have an unkempt lawn and a lazy son, but... I want the lawn mowed which you should have done on Saturday but were too hungover."

Tom sighed again. "How about this afternoon? I'd really like to work out this morning with Jim. We spot each other."

"That'd be fine."

Suddenly his mind started racing. "You said you're going out with your friend's tonight?"

Mara was sipping her OJ, she lowered the glass. "Uh-huh."

"Are you going for dinner and drinks, like usual?"

Her brow pinched. "Uh-huh. Why do you ask?"

"I was wondering if you were designated tonight?"

"No, Alison is." Again her brow pinched. "Why did you ask tha..." She frowned. "You planning to wait up for me to see if I come in so drunk I'm vomiting?"

Tom chuckled. "I was thinking about it, but... now that you figured it out, I doubt you'll be upchucking, so... no, I guess not." He wasn't quite sure what he was thinking.

Her face took on a serious expression. "Don't laugh about that, Tommy. I'm still very angry at you about being in that condition."

He sighed and nodded. "I know, Mom. Sorry."

"So... you'll be home to mow the lawn this afternoon?"

"Yes, mam."

"Good." She finished her juice, then rinsed it in the sink. She stepped towards her son. "I'm going to the club. Give me a hug."

Tom's mind was still racing. He closed the gap between them, put his arms around Mom and then kissed the side of her head. He made sure his growing semi didn't touch her. He felt her tap his shoulder. He withdrew his arms. "Have a good workout."

"You too. Will you be here for lunch?"

"Ahhh... yeah, might as well... about 1:00, you know, since I have to mow the lawn so you're not ashamed of it being shaggy, or of me being so lazy."

Mara grinned. "That's right." She giggled and walked to the mudroom, before she entered it she glanced back over her shoulder at Tommy. He was gawking at her ass. As if a switch had been flipped, her pussy clenched. Mara! Stop thinking about last Friday night! She looked forward again.

He knew she had caught him checking her out. Damnit! He opened the fridge door and looked inside. "Drive safe, Mom!"


"I will! You too!" Mara entered the garage.

*

Tom picked up his dish. Mom as usual had made a terrific lunch for him, a chicken sub with a bunch of "healthy" fixings piled on, which he surprisingly liked, fresh spinach, alfalfa sprouts, green peppers, tomato, and who knows what else. She had gotten really good bakery type bread too, with sprinkled crunchy stuff on the crust. He pushed his chair back and stood, glancing at her plate with a half of a fresh peach cut into wedges and a small plastic container of yogurt. He grinned as he headed to the sink.

Mara's hand stopped with a peach wedge half way to her mouth. "Why the smile?"

He started washing his dish. "Well, you make me a fantastic sandwich, but you have a lousy cup of yogurt and a half of a peach. It's kinda funny."

"If I ate like you, Tommy, I'd weigh 250 pounds."

"No you wouldn't. You work out all the freakin' time." He came back to the table and chugged the last half of his lemonade, then went back to the sink.

"I don't have the metabolism of a teenager. I'd be 250 pounds."

"Mom, you have a..." His gut tensed. He shouldn't talk about her body.

"What?"

"You're very ahhh... slim, trim, you look terrific." He smiled. "The other day, Julie asked me when you got married." He kept washing the glass.

"She did? Why?"

"She wanted to know if you had me... well, Denise, when you were eighteen."

Mara shook her head. "She didn't ask that."

"Yeah, she did, but the funny part?"

"What?" She thought he was lying. She frowned. It was one of his dumb jokes.

"She did the math wrong, she said she thought you were 36. Which would then have made you like... sixteen when you had Denise."

"She didn't say that."

"Yeah, she did, Mom. Everyone thinks you look way younger than 41."

She watched him set the glass in the drainer. She shook her head but the corner of her mouth curled. "You still have to cut the lawn, Tommy. You're not getting out of it with flattery and stories you make up."

He chuckled. "I'm not making it up."

"And by the way, I'm 42, so... who can't do math?"

He looked at her, his brow pinched. "You're really 42?"

She rolled her eyes. "You have to do the lawn, now go and do it."

He started wiping his hands in the towel. "Yeah-yeah."

"Don't yeah-yeah me."

He glanced at her from his angle, which gave him a profile view. When she returned from her workout, she had showered and put on mid-thigh baggy shorts and a tank top with a sports bra again. The weather was still so damn hot and he was glad it was. He liked her in tanks. He walked passed her and started pulling his T up.

"Don't forget to put block on."

He kept walking, pulling his shirt over his head, then turning it right side out. "I've got a little tan already. I won't burn. I don't need it."

"Tommy, yes you do. There's a bottle out on the umbrella table. Use it."

He muttered. "Yeah-yeah." He went outside to the umbrella table and laid his shirt over a chair then headed to the lawn mower he had brought out from the garage earlier. Just as he neared the edge of the patio, he heard the door open. He stopped and turned around. Mom was trotting barefoot to the umbrella table. His brow pinched, it was like she was hurrying to answer a phone or something.

Mara grabbed the plastic bottle of block. "Tommy, come back here. I'll do your back."

"I don't need it, Mom."

"Tommy... come back here. You have to put this on. The rays are harmful to skin."

An old memory started to surface. He half smiled. "That smells like girlie stuff." He watched Mom start walking fast towards him. He began backstepping. "I don't want it on me!" He laughed. He saw Mom's teeth clench but a grin appeared too.

"You have to put this on!" She started trotting towards him.

Tom turned and began jogging letting her catch up, then dodged to the left and turned on the speed.

"Tommy! Come back here!"

They ran around the pool and the back and side yards for five minutes, in essence playing 'keep away,' both of them laughing and shouting their appropriate lines. Finally Tom halted near the lawn mower, still laughing.

Mara came up to her son, breathing a bit faster than normal as she opened the squeeze bottle. "Now you got me all sweaty again. I just showered. Turn around." She wiped a glob of sun block on his wet back. "And you're all sweaty too." Her grin disappeared for a moment as her hand smeared the lotion around his trim, muscular back and a vision of his goo spattered, toned chest popped into her mind.

"Get it on even. I don't wanna be streaked."

A smile slowly appeared on Mara's face again, then she muttered, "Yeah-yeah."

Tom laughed again.

*

Tom was in his bedroom. His semi was back again with his thoughts about later. He had showered and put on tan baggy shorts, socks and his sneakers. He was selecting a T shirt when he heard a car turn into the driveway. The horn beeped a few times, then he heard giggles, fairly loud female voices, and car doors closing. He chuckled. The girls' night out. They sounded like girls his age. Last summer he had wondered if when you got to be in your forties, you looked older but you weren't any more mature than you were at eighteen. He heard the doorbell chime repeatedly four times. He smiled and slowly shook his head.

Mara opened the front door and grinned. "Hi girls!"

Betty came in first. "Oh Mara, what a cute skirt."

Linda was next. "Hi Mara, do you have any sea salt? We got a bottle of tequila, the mix, limes, but no salt. We even brought along the right kind of glasses."

Alicia followed. "These two are crazy, we're not mixing margaritas in that little Thai restaurant. I think we should go to Rushfield's."

Betty voiced, "We'll mix it here, not in the restaurant, we have that decanter, limes, even the glasses. I just forgot the salt. And we have to have sea salt."

Mara closed the door. "It does sound like a lot of trouble, Betty. Why don't we just get some wine like we usually do."

Ali spoke, "I still want to go to Rushfield's."

Linda said, "I just want to have a good time tonight. I'm not in the mood for wine."

Mara led the way towards the kitchen area. "I'll look for the salt. Why can't it be table salt?"

Alicia said to no one particular, "I'd need to use to the ladies." She stepped into the half bath off the foyer.

Betty laughed. "It doesn't taste right with table salt, and the granules are too little."

Linda spoke, "I never noticed that, I mean the granule part... mmm... maybe I did."

Tom took off his first T shirt choice, and pulled on a different one. He was smiling. He couldn't make out the excited conversation but he bet it was about something silly. He wondered what they were all wearing, especially Alicia. She was almost as hot as Mom. Actually they were all MILFs. Betty had the biggest tits he had ever seen in real life, well the biggest covered tits in real life. She was a bit on the chunky side though, yet that didn't seem to matter much on her. He had seen her in a bathing suit and she didn't have oatmeal on the back of her thighs or any part of her really curvy figure.

1...56789...20