Masculine and Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was glad none of the "girls" were Jim's or Bill's mom. It would have put Mom in a awkward position, or made life hell for Jim or Bill. He knew Mom probably felt a little guilty about not calling their parents about last Friday. She was pretty cool that way, probably because she knew it really wouldn't make any difference.

Tom was very glad for a couple reasons that Julie was driving that night. He knew Mom and Dad cut him slack for sometimes drinking because he never drove drunk, and if he was sober enough to know, never rode with anyone driving who was wasted. They had drilled it into him that he should never drive loaded or ride with anyone who was, not only that it was stupid and dangerous, but he'd be grounded for the rest of his life if he ever did. They also told him to stop anyone from driving in that condition, to just take their keys away and hide them if necessary. He had done that a few times. One time he had gotten into a fight with the drunk guy.

He again thought about his plan for tonight, at the same time telling himself there really wasn't any plan. He adjusted his dick, then headed downstairs. He heard more laughter and more than one female voice speaking at once.

Mara, standing on a chair, shoved another container to the side in the cabinet. "I can't find it. I guess I don't have any. And Betty, quit that."

Betty giggled. Her straightened index finger poked Mara's right bun again. "Linda come over here. Do you believe how tight her ass is?" She poked Mara's butt three times.

Mara swung her hand behind her. "Stop that, Betty!"

Linda laughed. "Mara's not cheap, she buys rounds."

Betty looked at her other friend. "Huh?" She blinked, then laughed. "Oh, I get it! Tight ass... like in cheap!"

Mara shoved one more item. "I don't have sea salt."

Linda said, "Let's just go to Rushfield's. It's more fun there anyway. More... scenery." She grinned.

"Betty, quit doing that!" Mara tried to swat her friend's hand again, but giggled too.

Tom walked into the kitchen area. Mom was standing on a chair. She was wearing a fairly short, light blue skirt he had never seen, with a white, stretchy cotton, scoop neck, short sleeve, pullover top. She was barefoot, no nylons, her lightly tanned, toned, slender legs had a sheen to them though. She was looking in the ceiling-high cabinets, the very top shelf so she was on tip toes. She looked unbelievably hot. He grinned at Betty giggling as she poked Mom's butt with her finger.

"Hi everyone." He almost laughed when Betty yanked her hand away from Mom's ass as if she had been caught with it in the proverbial cookie jar. She looked at him bug eyed. He glanced at her incredible double D's even though he had no idea what her cup size was, they definitely were huge. She had on a loose fitting medium blue, short sleeve top which was scoop necked like Mom's, and a dark blue skirt longer than Mom's. She finally smiled at him as her eyes went back to normal size. He knew Betty was like five years younger than Mom, but they both looked like they were in their early 30's. Mom really did look a lot younger than 42. Actually they both looked the same age as that 30 year old married babe who had moved into the neighborhood last year. He gazed at Mom again. She really did look that young, and had a better body than that 30 year old chick.

Mara set her heels down. "Tommy, do you know where the sea salt is, what cabinet? Have you seen it?"

He grinned. "Yeah, Mom, I know all the weird salt is in the house. I do know exactly where the rock salt is in the garage."

"Don't be smart ass, mister."

"I don't know where it is, Mom." He looked at Betty. "Hi, Mrs. Steffeck." He looked at Linda. "Hi, Mrs. Sloan.

Both women smiled and said hello.


Mara closed the cabinet and stepped off the chair. "Where are you off to?"

He got tense for a moment as he replied, "I thought I'd... probably go over to Steve's for a while, then... I don't know, hang there or... maybe meet up later with Bill and Jim, some other people too maybe."

Mara raised an eyebrow and looked intensely at her son. "Steve's?"

"Yeah... ahh... just for a while probably."

"You have to be home by 12:30, no later."

"Yeah, Mom."

"Tommy, I'm not kidding."

"I know." He flinched when an arm went around his shoulders, and a fairly large breast pressed against his upper arm.

"Tommy, my... you look all grown up."

"Hi, Mrs. Wolf."

"Oh, Tommy, you should call me Ali now. You're going to be a college man soon."

It was a real task not to look down at Mrs. Wolf's cleavage. He was sure she was wearing a push up bra. Her tit felt good against his arm, and they were also good sized, not monsters like Mrs. S's though. "Ahh... okay, Ali."

Betty stepped towards him, then struck a quasi fashion pose near the island counter that accentuated her boobs and butt. She liked being silly once in a while. "Ali's right. You're old enough to skip the Mrs. thing, Tommy, so, I think you should start calling me... Beautiful."

Linda laughed. "And you should call me..." She also vogued. "... Gorgeous."

Tom chuckled, then began to open his mouth to call each of them by their new handles, but Ali spoke before he could.

Alicia glared at Linda then Betty. "You two are making fun of me, but look at him." She hugged him closer and stroked her free hand over his chest, then patted it. "He's a man. He's not a kid anymore. Right, Tom?"

"I'm..." He glanced at his mother now sitting on the chair putting on a high heeled shoe. He couldn't read her expression. She was looking at him then Ali, back and forth, her eyes definitely taking in every detail. "I think... I'm at my new awkward age, I'm eighteen, which... is in between both I think."

Betty laughed. "He's smart too! But I still want you to call me Beautiful."

Tom grinned. "Okay, Beautiful." He watched Betty laugh again and how her big tits jiggled a little. His cock took notice too. Those would be heaven to play with.

Linda smiled. "I've changed my mind, you can call me Linda, Tommy."

"Okay, Linda."

Mara finished with her second pump and stood up. "Everyone, quit harassing my son."

Ali smiled at Mara, then again tightened her arm around Tommy while pushing her chest harder against his upper arm. "He doesn't seem harassed to me." She smiled at the young man. "Are you being harassed, Tom?"

"Ahh... no, I'm ah... fine." His eyes glanced down out of his control, then up to Alicia's face again. She grinned, as if she had just won a game, then pulled her arm from around him and looked at the other women. "So, no mixing of drinks at the restaurant, we go to Rushfield's afterwards, right?"

Linda said, "That's what I want to do."

Mara looked at Betty. "I think we should skip mixing our own."

"Oh, all right." Betty looked at Ali. "You just want to want to win again."

"Me? I never think about that."

All the women burst with laughter.

Tom could tell it was some inside joke that had nothing to do with mixing drinks or going to Rushfield's. The women started moving towards the foyer. He looked at his mother. "So... I'll probably be splitting right after you guys."

"Give me a hug, Tommy."

Tom moved to her and wrapped his arms around her. As he had lately, he made sure his crotch didn't touch her, especially now since his dick had grown quite a bit from Ali's one arm hug and the quick peek at her tits, and of course Betty's monsters.

"Be good, Tommy, and make sure you're home by 12:30."

"Okay, Mom. Have a good time."

"You too." She patted his shoulder and he stepped back.

Betty glanced behind her. "Come on, Mara, let's go." She smiled at Tommy. "See you, Tommy."

"Have a good time, Beautiful."

Betty laughed.

"Bye Ali and you too Linda. Have a great time. Drive safely."

"Bye Tom."

"Thanks, Tommy. You too."

He watched his mother join them. She really was hot and beautiful. As he listened for Ali to drive away, he wondered for the hundredth time if his plan for tonight was something he should do, for a number of reasons it might be good, but he also might be the craziest asshole alive. Then, also for the hundredth time, he tried to convince himself there really wasn't any plan. He grabbed his car keys and left the house.

*

Mara was lying in bed, the door of her room closed. She was wearing the mens tank shirt she'd not worn in ages, no panties as usual. She had faced the window fan so it would blow inward, but the night was still hot and humid so there wasn't much cooling with the fan. She showered again before bed to cool off, and it also seemed to lessen the effect of all the drinks she had tonight, but knew that was probably an illusion.

She was glad Tommy hadn't been home when the girls came in for a nightcap and seen how giggly she and Betty had been, her other two friends hadn't been much better, even Ali who was designated driver. Dinner had been fun, as was having drinks at Rushfield's afterwards. There was always a mellow jazz trio there on Tuesdays. Mara was so happy for Betty. She had finally won the ongoing and very silly bet they all had.

On her way back from the ladies room to their large, round booth, a guy at the bar had asked Betty if he could buy her a drink. Everyone in the booth had seen it so there was no doubt about it. The guy had to be at least ten years younger than her, good looking, even above average looking. The priceless thing regarding it, was that when Betty had looked at the guy, her eyes popped wide and her jaw went slack. They all saw she was stunned. She must have stood there for five seconds before she closed her mouth, looked nervous for a few seconds, then finally smiled and turned on the charm a little, her fingers flipping her hair and obviously saying thank you but declining his offer, and then wishing him a pleasant evening.

What was even funnier, was that when Betty turned and continued towards their booth she put on a facial expression like she was about to faint, then waved her fingers like fan at her throat as if she was "having the vapors." Everyone in the booth cracked up. Mara wasn't sure anyone else noticed, but the thirty-ish guy on the barstool gawked at Betty's ass as she returned to their table.

When Betty finally sat down, all the women pulled out their wallets from purses and each gave Betty a ten dollar bill. What made it a very special event, wasn't only that Betty won for the first time, but also a few minutes later the cocktail waitress came over with four fresh margaritas, saying it was from the "broken hearted gentleman" at the bar. A free round had never happened before, although twice Alicia had gotten a single drink sent over for her by an admirer, but never for the entire table.

Ali had been the one who suggested the silly ongoing bet, a game really. She had won it more than anyone else, something like seven times. Ali had a great figure, probably the best of their group, long, toned legs, C cup boobs, tight tushy, and she usually dressed to highlight her substantial assests yet never looked slutty. She also was the one who flirted a tiny bit from time to time, nothing drastic, just some strategic glances or smiles at men. Mara had won twice, and Linda four times, who also dressed more provocatively than either herself or Betty, but less so than Ali.

Mara knew Betty always got a lot of looks, even though she was a little, well, some months more than a little, overweight. Her boobs were huge, and her figure hourglassy, sensually curvy which Mara thought was very sexy in its own right, and whenever her friend wore something that showed even a little cleavage, almost every man in the bar would rubber neck, geesh they did it without the cleavage. The greatest thing about Betty was that she was completely oblivious to those looks from men. Since Christmas though, Betty had actually lost something like ten pounds. Mara had nagged her more often than usual about meeting her at the health club.

Alicia had joked after the round of drinks arrived, even though Mara thought there was some truth to it, saying that next time she was going to wear a micro-mini, she needed to protect her lead in the game. It was after that free margarita that Mara sort of lost track of how many she was drinking, the other girls did too, except for Ali, she was designated driver, so started ordering virgin margaritas after the free round.

Mara grinned at the twirling ceiling fan, remembering Betty on the couch downstairs later during their nightcap, pulling out the three $10 bills they had given her, setting them on the coffee table, turning them this way and that, tilting her head to one side, then the other, her eyes glued to the bills. Finally Ali asked her what the hell she was doing. Betty said, "I'm thinking of framing these." Everyone exploded with laughter including Betty.

Mara giggled softly. She was so glad Betty was her friend. She always seemed up, always put things into perspective with her humor, and she was always there for her when she really needed a friend.

Mara looked at the clock. 11:53PM. That had only been 45 minutes ago. She took a deep breath and sighed. She hoped Tommy didn't blow it. She had told him to get home no later than 12:30AM. Because he had just been grounded, she'd have to do it again if he was late and she didn't want to do that. She had an out though, she could pretend to be asleep if he was late. It was one reason why she had her bedroom door closed. Yeah, maybe she'd just do that.

She watched the fan blades again. Tommy. She had gotten better, at least when she kept busy, at not thinking about what had happened on Friday, not thinking about how it had felt to hold his manly, beautiful cock, not thinking about how it had looked and felt when he had reached orgasm. So much goo had spurted out. She shut her eyes. No! Stop it! The mental shout was both to rid her mind of the images and to stop repeatedly clenching her pussy. The images remained and instead of stopping the clenching, her hand slid down between her legs and pulled up the thin cotton fabric of the mens tank undershirt. She just wanted to see if she was getting wet, that's all.

Her middle fingertip coursed up and down her slit a few times. It made her labs open up. She was, she was already wet. How could it be that fast? Maybe not that fast. Ever since the girls left, she had been fighting with her mind to keep thoughts of that night dormant. Were thoughts, little fantasies really that bad though? What if she imagined it was some young man, some guy who just happened to look exactly like Tommy, but wasn't Tommy? A guy who had just been dumped by his girlfriend, and somehow she met him, or... whatever, but he looked, spoke, and acted just like Tommy, but wasn't Tommy? It would be a totally different guy with a penis just like his. Then it really would just be a total fantasy, right?

Her fingertip started slowly and gently circling her clit. She knew her thinking was foggy at best considering all the drinks she had consumed, but it really seemed it would be okay to fantasize like that, because it really wouldn't be Tommy. His name would be... would be... well, he didn't need a name! Yes... yes, it wouldn't be pervy then, it would be a guy who looked just like him, with that.... god, that alluring cock, that thick... hard... beautiful... stiff... eager... throbbing... wonderfully helmeted... full of so much cum... cock.

Her fingertip moved a little faster. She exhaled and started taking quicker breaths. He was the perfect height for her too, a little over 5'-9" to her 5'-4". She could wear her slutty, high spiked pumps and be almost eye to eye with him. She couldn't recall the last time she wore them. Once? Years ago for some business dinner thing Phil dragged her to? It didn't matter. No, the pumps didn't matter either, her feet would be bare, well... unless... no... no, he wouldn't want to do that, he wasn't randy Randy.

No, they'd be in bed, in an air conditioned room, naked. She'd... she'd have to take him in her mouth before anything else... yes, she needed to know how that beautiful helmet would feel in her mouth. How wide would she have to open her mouth? Oh god... yessss.... yessss... feel it in my mouth, taste it.

Her hips pushed up without her thinking. She moved her fingertip side to side over her engorged clit. Would he want to lick her? Yes, somehow she was sure he'd want to lick her. When was the last time Phil did? That doesn't matter! She's with nameless, handsome, wonderful, hot Nameless. His cock in her mouth, oh god, she'd try to give him so much pleasure, with her tongue, sucking him, sliding her mouth up and down taking as much of that stiff, thick love muscle into her mouth as she could, and she was sure... yes... yes, while it was in her mouth, she'd be thinking about how it was going to feel in her...

She heard a car, then another car pull into the driveway. It sounded funny, the blades of the window fan chopping up the sounds up somewhat. She yanked her hand away from her wet pussy, and slid to Phil's side of the bed to get to the window. She got up and stumbled, realizing she was more inebriated than she thought. At the window she looked down to the driveway. It was Tommy's car and Billy's car. She wondered what they were doing. She didn't think they'd come inside. Didn't Billy have a summer job either? She was fairly sure Tommy said he did. What...

Mara tensed. Julie was getting out from the driver's side of Tommy's car. The passenger door was opening. Tommy stepped out and almost fell down. THAT IDIOT! Her jaw clenched. After what just happened less than a week ago! I'll kill him! I'LL KILL HIM!

Her anger went down a notch, in fact she almost smiled. Julie was obviously telling him off. She was even poking his chest with her finger. Tommy was shrugging, probably saying he hadn't meant to drink so much. Yeah, some lie like that! Again she almost smiled. Julie's hand cupped his chin to raise his head up. Her other hand had a finger pointing very close to his face, then her hands went to her waist, her arms cocked outward. Mara saw Tommy nodding as if agreeing. Julie then gave him a quick hug pulled back, turned sideways, and with a straight arm pointed to the house. Julie watched him walk for a few seconds, then rushed to Billy's car, got in the passenger side and the car slowly backed out onto the street.

Mara's jaw was clenched again. She started to walk around the bed and heard the front door opening. She stopped and looked at what she was wearing. She knew her nipples would show under the thin ribbed cotton. She felt between her legs. Oh god. She was wet on her inner thighs. She wondered if Tommy would pick up the scent? She was fresh. She wasn't sure. Randy had said that he could. Why is he suddenly coming to mind all the time now! I haven't thought of him in... in over 20 YEARS! She exhaled sharply, then started towards the master bath. She'd put on her thick terry robe and... again she stopped. Tommy was coming up the stairs, it sounded like he had just bumped into the wall. I'm going to KILL that boy!

Again her anger started to dissipate. This really wasn't like him at all. Yes, he'd come home drunk sometimes, but that was at most once every few months. Yes, he'd be tipsy more often than that, maybe once or twice a month, but not drunk, not swaying on his feet, at least not when he had been going out with Marcia. Marcia. That's why he was drunk now. She heard his footsteps pass her door and head to his room. What had she almost decided a few minutes ago? To pretend to be asleep? Forget the confrontation?

1...678910...20