All Comments on 'Mason Ch. 07'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
Movement Past Grief, Finally

My Fave Chapter So Far!

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
Great Story

So when are you going to follow-up on the Story.

It seems like Toni is thinking of Mason even if she just wants to know why he Lied. I cant see her not Checking him out.

and he has to Confront Her with the truth about himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 stars easy

Your stories are excellent and there is so much depth in the characters and story lines. I've lost someone and it is just so difficult to work through. You showed that so well in these last few chapters. Also, thank you for updating your stories so regularly. I see that you've already updated "I Will Love Forever" as well. I understand that sometimes a writer just doesn't have the inspiration or the time to write updates, or even complete a story, because "life happens" - whether it's writers block, tough situations, or just plain everyday stuff. It's still nice though to get complete stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Awesome!!!!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
damn star counter...

Wont let me go past five ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Love Mason, But...........

I really love this story and your other work, however, Mason seems to be dragging on. I appreciate that Toni and Mason are going through a process but it seems to be taking forever for them to make any real progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hmmmm love the story but.....

you are an excellent writer, but i feel that this story is dragging on a little bit. Toni and Mason need more time together and her healing process needs to come faster. Anyway you're a great writer and hopefully i didn't offend you in any way it was just my opinion. Good Luck :)

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

I look forward to reading your stories. Keep them coming

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Darn You

You made me cry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm sorry to complain, but...

It's obvious that you put a lot of time into your writing, but it comes across that you're doing it for your own amusement and not with your readers in mind.

The whole thing with Toni and James was dragged out for way too long. You spent so much time on their relationship and built it up so much that your readers aren't going to care as much about what she might have with Mason.

Then there are side stories that quite honestly aren't very good. The teenager with the baby at the restaurant--how convenient. The crazy therapist--what's the point of her in the story??

I really wish you'd started the story focused on Toni and Mason's developing relationship because at this point, I could care less. Also, why is there hardly any sex in your stories? Considering the theme of this site, it would be to your benefit to include it to appeal to more readers.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 12 years agoAuthor
Anon-complain

First off, I appreciate your taking the time to read and comment. I'm sorry that you aren't happy with my story. I have to disagree with you when you say that I am only writing for my own amusement and don't take my readers into account. If that were true, I would have killed James off when I originally planned to which was going to be three chapters earlier than I did. As far as the pregnant teen goes, I have seen things like that happen. Haven't you ever run across someone in your life that was just there and served no real purpose other than to cause a problem or to be a nuisance? I have and that was Lydia's role. As far as the question about sex, "Wolves" and "The house" both have sex in them.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Always

thinking and never stopping for a breather. I love how they are able to help each other with out the other realizing it. I look forward to the next series with these characters.

Jujubee58Jujubee58over 12 years ago
This is your story and you should write what your muse is telling you

and it's a beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm such a baby!

I've been crying the whole time i read this chapter!! This is a amazing story. You have a beautiful talent. :)

swear_toobobswear_toobobover 10 years ago
I can't stop crying

This is worst than the notebook I can't stop crying its a very emotionally touching story . Great work !

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago
wow

This is crazy good.. writing is so carefully done its like watching a movie

DoctimeDoctimeover 10 years ago
Finally

I have waited a while to join your cadre of readers. I read"Joseph"' enjoyed it, and decided to start at the beginning, as it were. As an editor, I have spotted a few minor grammaticle errors that I am sure will dissipate in the future. But over all a good read and a good family narrative. Kudos!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mason Ch. 06 Previous Part
Mason Series Info