All Comments on 'Mason Ch. 14'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
the last line in this story

Preety much sums it up...ooooooh the suspense!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NICE

AWW! This was a sweet chapter, well done. Please please let tomorrow night;s chapter be posted tomorrow,waiting anxiously for the next chapter.

ToFall4ToFall4over 12 years ago
OMG

You are killing me here kalamazoo707. I hope you have a update 2morrow. I can't wait. I'm a true follower of your stories. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please, please followup with the new chapter

Sorry to add to the pressure, but your story has reached the part that really needs

an update - tomorrow.

It's such a great story and I can hardly breathe or wait for your update for the real

Toni/Mason romance kickoff and their life "together", including Jaime to start.

vt

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Sheer torture.........utter torture ***** and then some

You are such a good artist and you reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally know the importance of building, but darlin' come with it now!!!!!!

Mason is so damn delicious and she needs to break herself off a piece of that soon. I almost want to jump in and take a bite. He is winsome a rarely used adjective in the 21st century to describe a man. Let's also add incredibly sexy on a very subtle level.

Keep making the magic.

myprivatejoymyprivatejoyover 12 years ago
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!

Your stories are all so very engaging. This chapter is fantastic!! More.

kthanxbai!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
You brat!

You just had to end it there! I can't stand the suspense! Tell her you're a vampire already and move on to the bedroom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Awesome, but he should have told her then. I hope that Toni don't freak out when Mason tells that he's a vampire. Fabulous!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Give me an xmas present- NK

U know what will my xmas beautiful is to relax and read this story when if it is completed during the holiday. keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mason Ch. 13 Previous Part
Mason Series Info