Mason High Motivation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seth's firm ass flexed again and again as his sweaty cheeks stuck to the material. He groaned deeply in his throat as the final shots of jizz shot out to fall onto her pink nipples.

Finally it was over and Seth propped his arms back onto the bench as he reluctantly released his mother's cum covered tits. A few strands of his own cum covered his fingers but he didn't notice as he stayed glued on the image of his mom's cum covered fuck jugs. The twin globes of his dreams were covered in his sperm and it was the most amazing sight he'd ever seen.

Mellisa sat back on her sneakers, the action releasing her son's still hard cock from the confines of her breasts. His wet solid meat flung up and slapped against his hard abs. Her hands stayed where they were, sinking into the flesh of her tits, as she looked down at the teenage jizz. She licked her lips and swallowed before she lifted one caked tit up to her lips and licked the top slope with her long pink tongue.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned in pleasure as she swallowed her first mouthful of her son's cum before licking up another batch. "He must have eaten a lot a fruit today. His cum is so sweet and delicious!" she thought.

Seth gripped his still hard schlong in his hand and slowly jerked off as he watched his mother lick up his cum with a very pleased expression on her face. "God you're sexy Mom!" he said as he watched the taboo and erotic sight kneeling before him. He chuckled as she continued to moan while licking up his juice. "I can't believe we just did that!"

Mellisa opened up her eyes as she licked up the last few streams of jizz. Her breasts looked wet and shiny in the light from her sweat and saliva. Her gaze focused on the young column of flesh that still stood proud and hard as it sprouted between her son's legs.

"You're still hard?" she asked in disbelief after swallowing.

Seth chuckled again and looked down at his hand as it slowly beat his meat. "Yeah, I usually have to cum a few times before I go soft again."

Mellisa licked her lips before releasing her giant sweater pillows from her hands. She stood up and placed her hands on her slim waist as she looked down over the slopes of her tits at her son. She giggled at his transfixed stare as he gaped at her huge jugs as they jiggled from her movement. She hooked her fingers into the tight waistband of her yoga pants and pink thong as she kicked off her red sneakers. She bent down in front of her son as she slipped her bottoms down her shapely hips. Her tits swayed and jiggled below her as they hypnotized the horny teen.

She giggled again as she saw him panting with excitement. "Seth you played such a great game today that Mommy wants to give you a reward!" she said as she slowly rocked her shoulders from side to side. This resulted in her tits swaying and slapping together as her hard nipples pointed at the floor.

Seth swallowed hard as he looked up from his mother's tits to her smiling and flushed face. His hand continued to slide up and down his long length as she stood up and kicked her pants and thong away. She reached out and gripped his strong shoulders in her soft hands and turned him so he was straddling the bench. She giggled as she gently pushed him down so he was lying flat as she moved up and straddled his waist.

Mellisa bit down on her bottom lip as she dropped down and pushed her wet bald pussy against the underside of her son's prick as she sandwiched it between them. She placed her hands onto her son's strong stomach and slid up and down his length slowly. She left a trail of her juices from the large tip to his swelling testicles as she tilted her head back and gasped from the contact.

Seth groaned as well as he gripped his mother's athletic thighs in his hands. "Holy shit! I'm about to lose my virginity to my own hot mom!" he thought as he relished in the feeling of her pussy lips rubbing up and down his cock.

Mellisa looked back down at her son and opened her mouth slightly as she moved up towards the tip of his cock. Still in her cute socks, she lifted herself up onto her toes and flexed legs as she reached down and angled his horsecock up towards the soft pink lips of her pussy.

"Oh Seth! Mommy wants your big cock inside her so bad!" she panted out as she rubbed the tip of his prick around her wet lips.

"Yes! Please Mom, I w-want to fuck you so bad!" Seth replied as he looked down between their bodies to see his massive organ poised and ready to slide into his mother's depths. His hands squeezed her sexy thighs in anticipation.

Mellisa giggled at her son's shared enthusiasm as she finally positioned the head to her entrance and dropped her weight down. She gritted her teeth as her pussy attempted to stretch around his thick girth. His cock bent slightly before their combined efforts paid off and the head slipped inside. Mellisa looked up and saw her reflection in the mirrored wall with its glazed expression. There she was straddling her son on the weight bench. Both of them naked and panting as she slowly took more and more of him inside her.

"OOOOHHH FFFFUUUUCCKK!" Seth groaned loudly as inch after inch of him was swallowed by his mother's tight hot pussy. He thought her tits were the most amazing thing he'd ever felt around his cock but now he was learning what heaven was truly like.

After about eight inches Mellisa suddenly felt her insides fluttering as an intense orgasm built up. Her eyes opened wide in surprise as her pussy contracted around her son's cock again and again. "OOOOHHHH MMMYYY GGOOOODDD!" she moaned loudly as her body tensed up and a flood of pussy juice poured out around her son's throbbing cock and balls to splash onto the bench.

Seth was shocked by his mother's reaction. He stayed still and watched as she quivered above him with her head tilted back and screaming at the ceiling. He suddenly felt a warm wetness pour around his pulsing cock and he looked down to see his mother's pussy juice spray out around him.

After a few moments Mellisa recovered enough to look down at her son over her huge tits. "God baby! You made Mommy cum so good! And you're not even in me all the way!" she smiled down at his as she panted for breath.

Seth returned his mother's smile as he flexed his cock inside of her. "I've never seen a woman cum like that before! That was amazing!"

"Whew! You're telling me!" Mellisa blew a strand of her strawberry-blond hair out of her face before she started to lower herself once again. "Mmmmm! Fuck that's such a big cock!"

Her squirting of pussy juice made the last bit of the trip easier as Mellisa gingerly took the rest of her son's massive cock inside her. After several pauses she finally came to rest on his pelvis. She felt her tight ass resting on his massive balls as she kept her hands on his stomach. Her chest heaved with each excited breath as she felt her son open her in ways she never thought possible. Several mini orgasms shook her lush frame as she felt her strong heartbeat though his cock.

Seth flexed his cock repeatedly as he reached up and gripped his mother's trim waist in his strong hands. "Mom your pussy feels so good!" he moaned as he savored every moment that her tight velvety folds stayed around him. He never thought he'd meet a woman that could take his entire length and lo and behold it was his own mother that popped his cherry.

Mellisa adjusted her legs so they were spread wide as she stayed straddling her handsome son. Moaning loudly she lifted herself up three quarters of her son's cock before sliding back down. Wet slurping noises along with a wet smacking sound of Mellisa's bubble butt slapping down onto her son's strong thighs filled the room.

"FUCK MOMMY BABY! FUCK MY TIGHT PUSSY!" Mellisa screamed in ecstasy as she finally got what she'd secretly been craving. Her own son's massive cock filled her tight pussy better than anything she'd ever felt before.

"UGH!" Seth grunted as he watched his mom's tits bounce around wildly as she fucked up and down. Her athletic body flexed and jiggled in all the right places as she bounced away happily. He reached up with both hands and cupped as much as he could of his mother's firm tit flesh.

As both mother and son fucked each other savagely Seth was pushed slightly up the bench. His head dropped down and he saw their reflection in the mirror. He took in the sight of his mother's amazing body. She was sweating and panting hard. Her strong legs flexed again and again as she stayed on her toes. Her ponytail danced around wildly behind her. And the best view of all was her enormous tits. Tits that he'd secretly obsessed over for years. Both he and his cousin Tyler got every chance they could to ogle their mothers' breasts. And now here he was squeezing the heavy globes like bread dough. The flesh overflowed in his palms and stuck out between his fingers and he mauled them. The sight was too much and he had to shut his eyes tightly and grit his teeth together to keep himself from cumming.

Mellisa looked down at her son's hands as they squeezed her sensitive breasts. Sweat poured down both of their bodies as they grunted and moaned. "Do you like squeezing Mommy's tits?" She moaned as she fucked up and down his massive cock. Her pussy squeezed and sucked around his thick girth. "Do you like fucking Mommy's tight pussy?" "Fuck yes Mom!" Seth said. He still kept his eyes shut tight as he was afraid he'd cum as soon as he saw her again. "Please don't s-stop! You feel so good!"

Mellisa continued to bounce on her son's amazing dick as she flung her head back and screamed at the ceiling. "OH GOD! FUCKING BIG COCK! I LOVE FUCKING MY SON'S BIG FAT COCK!"

Upstairs Nick snorted in his drunken stupor and sat up quickly. "W-Wha? Wha ish it?" he slurred out. His blurred vision scanned the room before his head fell back and he started to snore again.

Back downstairs (and through a well insulated floor) Mellisa leaned back and placed her hands behind her on the bench as she ground her crotch onto the root of her son's cock.

Seth regained some of his composure and sat up. He moaned as he popped one of his mother's rosy hard nipples into his mouth. He sucked hard and continued to squeeze her breasts with one hand and the other moved down to cup her round firm ass cheeks.

"Ooo yes! Suck Mommy's tits baby!" Mellisa said as she brought one hand up and ran her fingers through his curly blond hair. "I'm so proud of you baby! Suck my tits and pound my wet pussy!" she bit her bottom lip as she ground her clit against him. "You're making your mother feel so fucking good!"

"MMMFFF!" Seth moaned around a mouthful of firm pale tit flesh. Her other nipple dug into his palm as he squeezed it beside his head. His other hand ran across his mother's sweaty hard ass cheeks and squeezed them hard leaving red hand prints on her milky skin.

Bending forward while cradling her son's head between her big tits, Mellisa laid him back down on the bench. Laying against him and smothering him in her cleavage she once again began to bounce her ass up and down. "UGH! FUCK ME! FUCK MOMMY'S PUSSY!"

Seth licked and sucked all over his mother's abundant milk jugs as he held onto both of her bucking ass cheeks with both hands. "FUCK MOM! I-I'M GOING TO CUM!" he moaned as he once again felt the jolt hit his swelling testicles.

Mellisa smiled and her tongue rolled out of her mouth as she panted. "YES BABY! CUM IN ME! I WANT IT!" she screamed as she redoubled her efforts as her ass rose so high that just his swollen head was inside her before she slid back down the full length. Her round firm butt was a blur as her strong legs worked up and down. "I WANT MY SON'S THICK HOT CUM INSIDE ME!"

Seth held on for all he was worth as his mom bounced on him like a well practiced pornstar. He was surprised he'd lasted his long. He pushed his face up and out of her sweaty cleavage and took a deep breath. "HERE IT CUMS MOM!" he squeezed her ass hard and slammed up into her as he felt his hot cum shoot up once again. "UUUUUGGGHHHH!"

Mellisa's eyes became wide as she felt her son's already thick cock swell even more. She slammed all the way down and dug her nails into his strong shoulders as she felt the first squirt of incestuous thick cum shoot deep into her womb. Her voice caught in her throat as she tried to scream in pleasure as her son's cock sprayed her insides with his potent sperm.

Seth popped one of his mother's sweaty nipples back into his mouth and moaned into her tits as he flexed his hips and pumped a huge load of jizz into her. He felt his balls convulsing at the base of his cock as they pumped eagerly into Mellisa's depths.

Gritting her teeth and shutting her eyes tightly Mellisa was overcome with her own orgasm as it finally ripped into her body as her son shot his load inside her. Her pussy rippled once again around her son's cum shooting cannon and her legs gave way so she had her full weight pressed down on her son. "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!" she screamed as her toes curled. She flung her head back and continued to scream.

Seth smiled and looked up at his mother as he watched her cum again on his cock. He groaned as he was turned on by her sexy expression with her blushing face and her eyes squeezed tightly. His cum now started to flow out around his cock and onto the bench as she simply couldn't take any more.

Finally both mother and son came down off their sexual high and lay panting on the bench in each other's arms. Mellisa moved up and released her son's cock from her gaping pussy. It's wet length slid between her quivering ass cheeks and deposited another four squirts onto the firm flesh. Seth slowly licked and sucked on his mother's tits as he felt his cock slide between her cheeks and his cum pour out of her pussy onto him.

"Oh my God that was amazing!" Mellisa thought as she panted and looked at her reflection. She watched her son kiss and suck her tits contently. She smiled at herself. "Well Lexi, maybe my son can be the next star player!"

Mellisa ran her fingers though her son's sweaty blond hair and guided his mouth to her nipples as she thought about the Mason High Hawks' next game.