All Comments on 'Massage Mat Ch. 02'

by KatieAnnBB

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good storyline.

Can you keep it going? Now that the gates are open....does she desire variety?

Thanks Don

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
Katie you got the car rolling !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now PLEASE, don't put on the breaks.This is getting hot, and the incest has started. This story could turn into a series. I think your just the girl who could do it. Your story line is great, Mom and Jason truly love each other. keep them together, no outsiders PLEASE. When you add outsiders that are not family, the story always goes bad in the end. Mom turns into a slut, and sonny boy the pimp.Good Luck with chapter 03:. LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great.

Now that's telling a story, please keep it going, just as you did here...

live4thebjlive4thebjover 11 years ago
What is with everyone doing small parts at a time

It drives me nuts to the point I don't bother reading the story till all the parts are read and then I only vote on the last part for who really wants to go to all previous parts to vote. I try to support the authors but this little here and there is nuts when it's hours/days till the next part and by then the thrill of the beginning as already faded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is a great account of mother and son messing around!

The author is clearly highly talented, and we have a good idea where the story's going. Wisely, the writer is taking it slow--it builds up tension and excitement. The scene is set: the mother is in awe of her hero athlete boy, she feels a tingle between her legs when she looks over his hunky body. Jason is equally excited by his mom. When he hugs her, his mother sees "a raging erection flourishing in Jason's shorts." There's only one logical place for the boy to stick his raging hard on, his mother's mommy-hole, and that's where Jason's prick is headed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It drives mne nuts

when some ass like live for the BJ complains about how someone writes a story, when apparently they haven't authored any themselves. Kudos to another person willing to author a story on Literotica. Do it however you feel and don't worry about numbnuts complainers. As long as you have a great plot and you try to compose it excellently, then that is all that matters to me. Great story so far!

BethSanMartinoBethSanMartinoover 11 years ago
Well Done!

This is a very well written story, and is building to a hot interlude between a mother and her son.

You've done a great job introducing the characters, and have made this a believable hot story.

You have me waiting for part 3.

Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
***

Not quite 4 stars but close. I agree with the others that you are pretty good. So you can get better. I wish you had described what she was wearing in bed. So Jason is outside the bed, she is under the covers. Okay. But do the covers come down some when he is embracing her? Is she embracing him back? How does his skin feel to her? Critics of my kind of thinking say, hey, where is your imagination--talking to me, the reader. To them I say, yeah, I can supply details myself but I want the author to do that. That's the author's job. Tell us a little about her boobs. Is she wearing a nightie? How sheer? Stuff like that. Linger a little longer in the scene. You get the picture but we want to see it too, just a little more clearly. Otherwise, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
your the best

I'm not sure if your married single divorce or what but I really enjoy your writing please keep up the marvelous work baby

funtungnfrogfuntungnfrogalmost 11 years ago
Building the Passion

And the passion builds... Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Development!

Great story telling, and great grammar! Almost no one on Literotica equals your use of grammar. Brilliant!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

As I hoped, this story has character development. Its major characters (mother and son) possess normal emotions. They have respect, adoration, and sensitivity for each other's feelings. With the wisdom of the mother and the maturity of the son, in addition to the characteristics previously detailed, I believe this is how a real-life mutually agreeable incestuous love affair would begin. Chapter 2 rated 5 stars.

SociallyDistortedSociallyDistorted11 months ago

Loving the series. Very erotic and well written. I am glad I came in after the series has gone further because I do get frustrated at the ubrupt breaks in the story but this is no different from a chapter of a book. I think you could transition a little better (at least between ch1 and 2) but I do look forward to reading the rest. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatieAnnBB@KatieAnnBB
578 Followers
I'd like to sincerely thank everyone for reading and for your encouragement. Massage Mat was my first attempt at writing a story of any kind, and things have gone from there. Thank you again for reading...I had no idea that writing could be so fulfilling. PS The avatar is ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES