All Comments on 'Massage Mat Ch. 05'

by KatieAnnBB

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
writerjabwriterjabalmost 11 years ago
The BEST!

I like where this is heading -- can't wait for Chapter 6!!!

dreaming_dailydreaming_dailyalmost 11 years ago
Oh Boy

I hope this goes where I think and hope it's going. Love your writing. I just added you as a favourite author. Thanks for putting your thoughts into words and this great forum.

imharmless69imharmless69almost 11 years ago
Stunningly good

So many things I could gush about with this installment, but let me just go with, "More please!"

CPBaudelaireCPBaudelairealmost 11 years ago
Coming along really well -looking forward to more.

Really enjoying the ride so far. I like where the story seems to be going and all the interesting possible plot twists which could be on the horizon. The interplay between characters is great and the dialogue is particularly well done. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
mistake

in the beginning they said leah's eyes are grey, then when she was with her father they said her eyes were green

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Comfy writing

Your ability to tell stories is so smooth that it caresses the imagination like feathery down. It's wonderful.

Joseph48Joseph48almost 6 years ago
Style

You do have a flair for what You are writing about. Makes Me wonder.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a great story. Everything I look for in an incestuous love story is here. With the exception of unscientific statements about incestuous couples having children, this story reflects now a real-life incestuous couple would behave/live. With absolute emotional and sexual honesty, openness, and trust, an incestuous bound can only strengthen and grow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatieAnnBB@KatieAnnBB
578 Followers
I'd like to sincerely thank everyone for reading and for your encouragement. Massage Mat was my first attempt at writing a story of any kind, and things have gone from there. Thank you again for reading...I had no idea that writing could be so fulfilling. PS The avatar is ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES