Massage Mat Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her clit is really big," Lori observed as John began to tremble, "and now you know how wonderful she tastes." Lori expertly moved on her husband, giving him pleasure and helping him to last longer. She knew that he was enjoying this tremendously.

John began to lick Beth, giving himself over totally to his wife's control. Lori leaned forward and began to kiss with Beth, completing the circle. The three lovers simply relaxed into each other, allowing the moment to build slowly.

Lori conducted the orchestra, controlling the tempo with the beat of her rocking hips. As she began the crescendo, John's tongue sped up on Beth. Beth's excitement was transmitted to Lori in their kiss, and Lori in turn ground down harder and faster on her husband. In a short time, she realized that she was leading their symphony to its final climactic passage.

She plunged down on John, crashing into him percussively. John's tongue trilled over Beth's aching clit. Beth sent her tongue into Lori's mouth like a penetrating fanfare. The full orchestra was giving its all.

John added the vocals, beginning to moan as he felt himself ready to blow. The women, acting in unison, separated enough to begin their eye-gazing. As Lori felt herself merge with Beth, she fucked her husband as hard as she could.

She watched Beth's eyes roll up as her back arched. Her head fell back as she totally lost control and began quivering and moaning. "Beth's coming," Lori said, grunting as she felt John's cock twitch and begin to unload inside her. "Unh. Fuck. So am I," she gasped as she lost herself in the final orgasm of the evening.

"You guys are just amazing," Beth said, hugging Lori. She turned and gave John a big kiss.

"Why don't you stay the night?" John asked, impulsively. "It's pretty late and we have plenty of room. There isn't anything you need to be home for, is there?"

"No," said Beth, "but I hate to be a bother." Lori came over and gave her a hug.

"Having you spend the night with us would be a hell of a long way from a bother," Lori whispered. "You know that John will probably want to go again in the morning, right?"

Beth laughed. "Men," she said with mock disgust. Then she saw John sorting and folding the clothes that they had dropped on their way in. "He's really a pretty special guy, though," she said to Lori.

"Yeah. He's pretty special," Lori agreed. They went upstairs and showered.

"So...do you want your own room. Or do you want to bunk with us?" Lori asked. "There's plenty of room either way."

"Well..." Beth's voice trailed off as she looked at Lori, unsure of which course to take.

"Stay with us," Lori said firmly, "At least it will save John the trouble of walking down the hall to get at you." Beth looked at her.

"He wouldn't...I mean...you wouldn't..." Beth protested.

"Oh yes, he would," Lori giggled. She lowered her voice, "And I wouldn't mind at all. It would be good for him, and probably good for you. And if it makes him happy...why not? I mean, I have sex with you. Why can't he?"

Beth was flummoxed. She had never thought of it in that way. She had considered her matings with Lori and Angie as "flings," not as cheating on Jason—and she had told him about them, too. But sex with another man? Was she ready for that step? Why had Lori said that it would be good for her?

Lori bundled Beth into bed with her and they snuggled, nude, under the blankets as John came into the room. He stopped and stared as he saw his wife and her friend in his bed.

"We'll be right here, so hurry up and shower," called Lori as she turned back toward Beth. John smiled, shrugged and headed into the bathroom.

"Lori, I have to ask you something," Beth said conspiratorially.

"Yes?"

"So you said that you thought a...er...an encounter would be good for John and good for me. Why do you think it would be good for me?" Beth asked.

"Because, my love, you need to spread your wings a little," Lori replied. "I know you love Jason, but you spent all of those years taking care of Dan—and then you latched onto Jason. I think both you and he should be seeing other people. I mean, you should know that he's a choice, right? Not just the first guy you found."

Beth paused. She had sensed from the beginning that Jason should "spread his wings" as Lori put it. Ever since Jason went to college, Beth had been encouraging him to see other girls.

But she had never put the shoe on the other foot. Maybe Lori had a point. Beth and Dan had been high-school sweethearts and they had married young. Then along came Jason...and then Dan's illness. Beth realized that she really hadn't had much experience of life.

Beth had also become aware that she was a much more sexual person than she had ever realized. She didn't know what to do, except to trust her instincts. And how had that worked out so far? Her life was... What? In some ways it was a wreck—she was in a sexual relationship with her son, her massage therapist, her best friend and now perhaps her best friend's husband. A moral disaster. But she was happy, and so were the other people. Maybe the rules she'd been trying to live by weren't the only rules for living and loving well. Impulsively, she reached out to Lori and hugged her close.

John returned from the bathroom wearing a pair of gym shorts. As he got into bed, he looked questioningly at his wife.

"I think we should have Beth in the middle," Lori said sweetly, "and you should take off those silly shorts, John. We're big girls, you know. We've seen those boy parts before."

Beth giggled from her newly-assumed hiding place under the blankets and John peeled off his shorts, turned off the light and climbed into bed. Lori put her arm around Beth and patted her reassuringly. Beth's heart was racing, but she realized that John was in full guy mode. He made a few of the usual male grunts and snorts, then quickly fell asleep. Lori kissed Beth's back and hugged her. Soon, they too were sound asleep.

Beth awoke with a start. Disoriented, she had no idea where she was. She looked to the bedside table and saw 4:28 on the clock. Then she saw the two forms in bed with her. The larger form on her left emitted a saw-like rumbling, then a sharper, deeper snort. Beth recalled where she was and smiled to herself, settling back into the covers. It was nice not to be sleeping alone, she thought, drifting back into her dreams.

John awoke from an incredible dream—he had been the only man alone in a harem of beautiful women. Looking around, he realized that his dream was right there in bed with him—two beautiful women who enjoyed sex with each other and with him.

He got up and headed to the bathroom. Well, at least one enjoyed sex with him, he thought. What about Beth? Would she be willing? He thought that she was incredibly sexy, and now that he knew more about her sexually he was very interested. He also knew that his wife would be supportive—at least he was pretty sure she would be. No, he thought, the sticking point would be whether Beth was willing. Well...nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?

He returned to bed, this time facing toward Beth. She was facing him. In the low light, she looked very young and fragile, but her face showed her inner strength, even as she slept. He watched her as she slept. Unexpectedly, she opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"Gotcha," she whispered.

"Gee, Beth, I thought you were asleep," John said sheepishly. "I'm sorry."

"I don't mind," Beth said with a smile. "I've been looking at your back all night. It's a nice back."

John chuckled. "Thanks. I've never been complimented on my back too much," he said. They fell silent, just looking at each other. After a time, John reached out and placed his hand on Beth's cheek. She rested her hand on his and their fingers interlocked.

Beth moved closer to John and they lay together holding hands, neither daring to make a further move. Finally, he reached out and put his arm around Beth, pulling her toward him. She came willingly, and snuggled into his large, muscular chest.

John looked across to Lori. She was watching them, smiling. She looked at her husband and winked, then gave him a "thumbs up" sign. He smiled back and lifted Beth's face to his. She looked up at him, knowing what was coming and accepting his kiss. Although they had kissed before in the threesome, this felt like their first—it was the beginning of their mating dance. Just the two of them.

John broke away, but Beth pulled him back, continuing to kiss him deeply. For the first time in her life, she felt the need to take a man. This was not a matter of allowing a man to have her, but of a woman who wanted to mate—and who has chosen the male she wants.

Beth's kisses quickly aroused John, and he became erect. She reached down and gasped it firmly, stroking him. "You've got a nice back, but the front's pretty damn good too," she said softly. John sighed as Beth's hand skillfully stroked him to full erection. "Time to do a little exploring," Beth sighed and began kissing her way down his body.

John moved the covers out of the way, giving Beth free access to his genitals. As Beth moved into position, she saw Lori give her a quick wave and head to the bathroom.

Beyond caring, Beth took the large penis into her mouth. It was thicker but not quite as long as Jason's, so once she adapted to it she found it easy to blow. She gave John a slow, teasing blowjob, and spent a great deal of time licking his balls and perineum. John seemed to really enjoy that, so, encouraged, she worked further back with her tongue.

She reached up and lifted John's leg, gaining access to his anus. As her tongue began to probe it, John groaned and rolled onto his side, aiding her work. Beth circled his anus with her tongue, then fluttered it across the opening, finally probing into it.

As John began to groan, she fluttered her tongue up onto his balls, finally sliding her mouth back onto his cock and blowing him firmly and slowly. After a few more minutes of cocksucking, she worked her way back to the balls and anus. John felt like he was being serviced by a porn star, but, looking down at Beth, he was overcome at how natural, open and loving she looked.

He could not deny, however, her incredible skill as she moved from his testes to his now-rampant cock and back to his anus. He had never had his anus licked, and he was amazed to see how Beth could make it contract rhythmically—and how the feelings would shoot straight through him to his cock. As Beth's swallowed his cock once more, John realized that he would come very soon unless he stopped her. As she began to tickle his balls, he reached down and gently lifted her head off of him.

"Something wrong?" Beth asked, worried.

"No, honey, it's just that I don't want to come yet. I've got other plans for you," John said, smiling. Beth smiled back.

"Such as?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. John reached for her pussy.

"Such as eating you out for a while," he replied. She didn't require much persuasion. Beth simply moved up so that she was straddling his face.

"Is this ok for you?" she asked coyly. John looked up to see Beth's pussy gaping open in front of him. He could see the swollen lips, the erect clitoris and the pink lips inches from his face. He could smell Beth's sweet muskiness and see the wetness that glistened on her genitals.

"Oh yes, Beth darling, it's very good. It's...mmmf...errg" the end of John's sentence was lost as Beth settled her pussy down onto his face. He got to work, licking Beth with long, slow strokes the full length of her pussy. Beth enjoyed feeling his tongue on her labia as well as her clitoris, and she quickly became very excited. She could feel her clit extending from beneath its hood, and as John continued his slow licking each flick of his tongue now brought the thrill of contact with the head of her most sensitive organ.

Beth moaned softly as John's hands explored her thighs and ass. As he continued to reach around her, Beth leaned forward onto the headboard, raising herself slightly. John, understanding, reached behind to find Beth's anus. As he found her rosebud, Beth groaned, encouraging him. He used his finger to gently tease and explore Beth's anus as he continued to lather her swollen genitals with his tongue.

John freed his face long enough to ask, "Beth, would you get on your hands and knees, honey?" Beth hurried to comply. She was falling under the spell of John's tongue and her body was aching for release.

John began licking Beth's anus, now reaching underneath to explore her vagina and clitoris with his fingers. As his tongue entered her ass, Beth arched up and she moaned loudly. At this, John took her large clit between his fingers and began milking it, sliding the hood over the sensitive head of the organ.

"Ahhhh. Fuck," groaned Beth, as John sent waves of pleasure rippling through her loins. Her legs began to tremble as John fingers found her vaginal opening and probed that, opening another source of pleasure. Beth could stand it no longer. She freed herself and got on her back, spreading her legs.

Looking directly at John, she said, "Fuck me, John. Now. I need you to fuck me right now." She could see his prick, hugely erect and ready for action as he moved into position. As he skillfully mounted her, they kissed and he began pressing his cock into her.

"Oh Beth, I want you," he sighed.

"Take me then," came the soft reply, "Make me yours. Make me...oh God, yes. Fuck. Deeper, John!" Beth cried out as John's dick found its goal and he impaled her. He slid into her up to the hilt and Beth wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in. He began a slow, grinding rhythm and they both groaned as waves of pleasure pulsed through their bodies.

Beth raised her legs a bit, and John came into her a bit deeper. He felt her cervix as he pressed deeply into her. Beth gasped and grunted, but continued to pull him in, grinding her hips up in a thrusting, rotating motion. She was sucking him in, using him up like a pencil sharpener takes a pencil, but John was beyond caring about anything except entering Beth—HIS Beth—to the fullest and totally possessing her.

Beth once again felt the familiar sense of being a fertile field ready for planting. This time, however, the farmer wasn't using mechanical aids. He was working the field with his masculine, strong body, taking full possession of the ripe, fertile land. John drilled himself into Beth, and she bucked, twitched and arched up to meet every thrust. Their moans became cries of passion as they urged each other to ever-greater feats of sexual arousal.

John growled as he sent his swollen cockhead plowing into Beth's cunt. She cried out in a yelping voice, praying to Jesus for more. Her fingernails dug into John's strong back (it was a very nice back) pulling him into her ever more forcefully and deeply.

He, sweating, groaning, and gasping, was beyond all thought or reason. Beth had transformed him into a crazed male animal who was consumed with a burning desire for the female that he was breeding—desiring to love, cherish, protect and adore her even as he fucked her hard enough to tear her apart. He bored in relentlessly, hammering his way straight to her womb.

"Harder, you motherfucker, fuck me harder," cried Beth, adding fuel to the raging fire that was consuming them. John grabbed her hands, pinning her to the bed as he hammered away. Beth smiled up at him. "That's right. Fuck me like a man. Do it." She made her eyes big and opened her mouth, showing him her tongue to further inflame his passion.

John's cock began throbbing and he knew that he was going to come. He looked down at Beth and she saw the impending orgasm written all over his face. His eyes searched for hers, and she knew what to do, locking on and drawing him into her. As she did so, she sensed that he burned with the desire to plant his seed in her.

"John, give me the hot cum. I want your seed in me," Beth gasped as she began shaking with her orgasm. John pulled her tightly to him and cried out as he erupted into her, filling her with shot after shot of his rich, thick semen. They quivered together, spending themselves in each other.

They lay quietly together afterward. John stroked Beth's hair gently as they kissed. Beth nuzzled into him, enjoying the feeling of a man's arms. Neither heard Lori come into the room until she spoke softly.

"Holy crap, that was successful," she said softly, almost awed by what she saw.

"I think you were right," Beth began, "It was good for me...and I think it was good for John..." She kissed him and stroked his hair. "Was it good for you, darling?" she asked softly.

John could only nod his head, overcome with emotion. He loved Lori, and now, he had discovered that he could love another woman as well. He felt wonderful...and confused. Troubled.

Beth sensed his unease. She kissed him and cuddled him reassuringly. Lori got into bed and hugged them both.

"John, baby," she said softly, "I don't own you and you don't own me. I want you to love me, but that doesn't mean that you can't love Beth too. She's a beautiful, wonderful woman. I know that I love her—very much. Just like I love you. There's lots of love to go around."

Hearing that his wife understood and accepted his feelings was overwhelming for John. He turned and kissed Lori, then he kissed Beth as tears streamed down his face.

"Thanks for taking me out to dinner," Beth said softly. "You guys are true friends."

"A friend in need is a friend indeed," quipped Lori. "You were in need..."

"...and John did the deed..." giggled Beth.

"...several times," added Lori as she turned to John. "Sweetie I haven't seen you come that much since we were in our 20s. Three times? You've been holding out on me."

John was smiling, amused that the women could change gears so quickly. "Well, I had very inspirational company this evening."

"Clearly we have to spend more time with that company. This could be habit-forming," mused Lori.

"It's going to make our lives even more complicated," observed Beth.

"Good," replied Lori, "that's beneficial for plot development."

"What?" asked John. "This isn't a play, you know."

"Oh yes it is," Beth corrected him. "Lori and I have decided that we're characters in a novel. Right?"

"Right," answered Lori. She turned to John. "And now you have developed a more detailed and nuanced character, too. Welcome to the story."

John shook his head. "You guys are nuts," he said. Then he thought for a moment. "Hey, if I'm a character in this novel, does that mean that we'll have sex more often?" he asked.

"Of course, silly," his wife told him, "it's an erotic story."

"Then I'm in. Where shall we start?" he asked, grabbing her breast.

12