All Comments on 'Massage Therapy'

by MarciaRH

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 14 years ago
Great Slice of Domestic Life!

I love how you draw the picture of domestic exasperation, and how spouses have to sometimes push the boundaries a little bit to make good things happen. One little bit you rendered faithfully is the wife protesting too much about not offering sex but becoming powerfully aroused herself.

I get it that she really just wanted her hubby to make an effort.

Still, for an Asperger's poster child like me, it's confusing. Women communicate with lots of indirect, implied messages that require the receiver to be in on the code and the unwritten rules about how far to push in what situation.

Anyhow, fun read, and gave me some ideas both on what to write and a fun night in with my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
saying no but meaning yes

a very exciting realistic story. like being there.watching all the love making taking place, so real to life.

just as most men would start the act of not wanting sex but all the time. little by little hoping the woman would be persuaded to joining with his desires. knowing just how horny a man can get. so very well written that only an expert woman knows how. well done Marcia marks out of a 100 one hundred for this incredible exciting story excellent. jim uk.

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 12 years ago
Sexy realism

Very erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous