All Comments on 'Massage with Release'

by AnotherDay

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago

Good story. I thought Mike's sexual progression was too fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

Loved it very much! The whole thing

forfun44forfun44over 10 years ago
Fucking awesum!

Loved it! I think I'm going out & look for a massage! Hope I find one as good as the one in your story. Well done, keep up the HOT writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I wish I knew Chuck. I would love to get a massage from him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent story

Your story got me hard as a rock, and reminded me what it was like to have a massage from a man. It always ended up with cocks in mouths and asses.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I LOVE MASSAGE

Your story was fun, and I enjoyed every word. I've had many a m4m massage like the one described herein, and they usually ended with the therapist sliding his hot cock in my mouth and ass, the perfect conclusion to a hot massage. I am going to get a massage this weekend!

AnotherDayAnotherDayover 10 years agoAuthor
Glad you liked it

Sorry, but I was trying to move things along with Mike's progression. But, I've got only so much time to write, so I've got keep things going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Intrigued

I've never been with a man , only fantasized about it. But your story really turned me on to where I might try with a massage first to explore my curiosity.

Thanks and keep up the writing , it was awesome.

Hope my first experience is as good as yours was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic story. So hot.

If you aren't bi-curious before reading this, you will be after. I am tingling all over. Really well done. And paced just right. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Thank you. I really enjoyed reading this. It was very exciting! I have to tell you this, I am a woman and reading this gets me excited. I actually have purchased some gay film dvds and find them extremely exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
t

Very hot story. Love being seduced. Also love that a woman likes reading the stories like the one who left u comments on here. Would love to play with a guy while a woman watches and tells us what to do for her.

DNow51DNow51over 8 years ago
I've Booked a Massage

That was one hot story and I was moved enough by it to book my own massage.

Never been to this 55 year old I'm going to see in two weeks. I can only hope my massage is even a little bit like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Way too hot of a story

Oh my gosh, this story had me so hard from the beginning because I had the feeling it was going to end this way, and you wrote it so well, I only remember one spelling problem,

This story had me edging my self over and over, I didn’t want to cum before I got to the end, because I wouldn’t Finnish reading it if I did.

So needless to say when I opened page 3 I was let down, because there is only one sentence.

But somehow I managed to cum, I started fucking myself with my realistic black dildo, that I had been wiping my precut on then licking it off while I sucked it, so when the story was done I fucked my ass really hard for five minutes then I put my wife’s vibrator on my cock, and I came so fucking hard, man it was great!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A very hot story

I am sitting in my thong reading this. Pre-cum had already started oozing through it as I continued to read. When he fucked the first time I was already nearly cumming. But the description of the little pop as he entered the first time was too much, and I did not have time to drop my thong before I was pumping out thick white cream.

I continued to wank him, taking my thong off at the same time. My prick was covered in thick gooey spunk.

When the visitor felt his prostate being massaged, that was exactly what happened to me while being massaged. This time I was massaging myself and reading this, and the prostate description was too much for me, and a second smaller load shot out over my legs and hand.

It felt and smelt so good, but, boy, was I tired and aching.

literalvirginliteralvirginover 7 years ago
Had me hard the whole time!

Great story! My cock was hard the whole time and can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved It!!

Thank you....you described perfectly how I'd like to get massaged and then some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Envey!

Would luv the same exact treatment! Great story, would luv to read more, but would rather be with both of them at the same time!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Ahh, that first time is so wonderful. It's something you never forget. I knew right away that I had become a cock sucker. And later when he fucked me, I couldn't believe how great it felt. I knew I was now a slut and I love being used as a cum dump.

Riki1942Riki1942about 6 years ago
First Time

A very erotic story! As fantastic as that first time is, it always gets better as you get to know what to do, what feels best for you and that anxiety about what to expect goes away. I can so relate to that line about nothing ever feeling so good. When you have sex with a girl, you can't imagine how anything could feel better. A toy can feel great up your ass but the difference between a dildo and a real cock is so much better that there is nothing similar enough about them to even compare. Also, it's the real thing; sex with another person. Once you have been fucked, you will probably never be with a girl again! I love sucking and swallowing and I don't have a problem with someone cumming ON me but, once a guy has his cock up my butt, that's where I want him to cum; especially so if he is fucking me bareback.

Riki

capecod2010capecod2010over 4 years ago
Wow...

I’m throbbing... mmmm

Tinkertaylor99Tinkertaylor99over 1 year ago

keen to have my first time so love stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My goodness, one of the best stories I've ever read on the site. I love being massaged by a new masseur, seeing if I can seduce him. It's true, only a man really knows how to pleasure another man.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I thought it was f****** great! That's what I need!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous