All Comments on 'Master & Servant Ch. 02'

by Belladonna

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
SOOO good

I LOVE all your stories, girl!

PLease, please, please continue with this one, your my favorite writer on literotica !

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
please finish this story

you have an incredible gift...this is one of the best stories i have read on literotica so far! you have left me wanting more...please finish this tale...

BelladonnaBelladonnaover 18 years agoAuthor
As you wish

I am currently editing the next part of this story. The writing is easy, it's the editing that takes me forever! Thank you for enjoying my works. Any and ALL feedback is appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome story!!!!!

Cant wait for the next installment...the first one got me hooked right away and the second one was even better!!!!!!!!!!!!

SubleeSubleeover 13 years ago
wonderful

Hope you continue this story. Very well written, the emotions of both characters along with the sensensuality and need apparent.

SlapNTickle4MeSlapNTickle4Mealmost 13 years ago
Loved it

What a great storyline and you captured their emotions and needs so well with your descriptive writing. I certainly hope you continue with this series...please continue.

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
such a story!

i love this story, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it!

I wish I were in the same predicament as the girl in this story! More please!

SarasbbunSarasbbunabout 2 years ago

I hope you continue this story! Very, very good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous