Master & Servant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unforeseen, however, was the arousing thrill she got from returning to the bed she had shared with him, and straightening his bedroom, as well as busying herself in the kitchen. Would he need her to prepare dinner? Trying not to feel nosy, she examined the contents of the pantry, cabinets, and rather large refrigerator for a single man. The counters wiped, the dishes in the washer, she wandered around to find a bathroom to make herself look a little more attractive. What she found in the hallway, however, was Adam with folded arms and a frowning brow.

"I told you to return to me once you had finished. Are you finished, Erin?"

"Yes, sir, but-"

"Come with me."

Following silently, he led her back to his study where the futon was unfolded, and the desk orderly. It was difficult to know if the scowl on his face was genuine, or he was merely pretending to be angry. Abruptly, he told her to pull down her jeans to her calves and get on her hands and knees on the futon. Baring the black lace panties he had given her, she did what he said, anticipating what his intentions were.

Adam turned his back to her and adjusted his erection in his jeans, wanting so badly to punish her with rough sex, or perhaps restraining her to the futon completely naked. The important thing about this moment was that she did what he instructed without hesitation. Retrieving a black leather paddle from a drawer in his desk, he told her to close her eyes before approaching her, excessively aroused at the sight of her on her hands and knees. Truthfully, he could penetrate her, give in to his wants, and still continue exploration with her once he had gotten past his insatiable need. But that would be cheating. Grabbing her hair in his left hand, he raised the paddle in his right, giving her no indication of what he was about to do.

Her squeal seemed more of surprise than pain, so he paused for a second before thrusting the next blow to her bottom. Shocking him, a loud moan escaped her beautiful mouth this time; she was definitely enjoying this more than he thought. After a few more slaps to her, he put the paddle down and tightened his grip on her hair.

"Why am I punishing you, Erin?" he asked, forcing himself to sound irritated with her.

"I was just-"

"The correct answer is 'I disobeyed you, Sir.' Tell me." she repeated his words, her voice unable to mask the lust she was feeling from his discipline, "Now explain in a concise way why you disobeyed my order."

Erin thought about what to say, but did not answer him soon enough, so he jerked harder on her hair and spanked her with his bare hand. Her forced gaze still on him, she blushed as her feelings merged with fear and, uncertainty; lust and, fervor; her body aching, all swirling into one final emotion of pure ecstasy.

"I was looking for the bathroom." she answered in almost a whine, so confused, yet so satisfied.

"You should have asked me first."

"I just wanted to make myself look a little better."

Two very hard, forceful swats to her back side made her yelp and pull away a little, feeling the pain more intensely.

"I did not ask you a question, did I?"

Releasing her hair, he shoved her onto the mattress and turned her over to face him, his legs on her and his hands holding her arms down. Pretending or not, the intense look in his eyes frightened her but did not override her lust.

"You do not need to concern yourself with your looks, Erin. Nothing is more important than obeying me."

Adam could not remember feeling so alive. She was in his complete control, and even though he could see the doubt, he was aware that even her skepticism made the whole scene even more erotic. Relenting to his own needs, he lowered himself on top of her, over powering her mouth with his kiss that was eagerly returned. Although clothed, he eased his hips between her thighs and released his grip on her limbs, hugging her body to his. Barely pausing his manipulation on her mouth, he spoke while crushing his groin onto hers.

"It has been such a long time since you felt a man inside of, hasn't it?" her response was only a whimper, "Waiting to lose complete control of your senses. Needing to be fucked like the bitch you are."

"Oh, Please!" she gasped, reaching down to the button of his pants.

"Slow down, pet. You need to beg me, first." even he was beginning to lose his willpower.

"Oh, please fuck me!" her voice was slurred with such passion, Adam did not force her eager hands from unbuttoning his jeans, "I need you, Adam, please fuck me, own me, anything! You're killing me!"

Fighting to regain control over his own sex, he allowed her to release his demanding erection from its cramped retreat, taking great strength to lift himself from her willing body. Confusion and desperation washed over her face as she reached out to stroke him, which he allowed, but only for a second. Kneeling above her, he lifted her shirt, baring her quivering chest while he fondled himself, keeping her touch just out of reach.

"You are too impatient," he breathed, overwhelmed with hunger to feel her instead of his familiar palm, "Remember, I am punishing you. To fuck you now would only give you pleasure. Watch me and learn how I touch myself."

"Please!" she was not going to give up, "You've punished me enough, Adam!"

"Call me Sir!"

Shutting his eyes, he submitted to his manipulation and exploded his warm sticky come onto her chest and stomach. Groaning, feeling his whole body shudder, he kept his attention on her face. With very little left inside of him, he took hold of her hair and forced her eager mouth to his softening erection.

"Suck it clean."

Moaning to the feel of her irresistible mouth, he held her head for a moment, then released her, not wanting to become aroused again. Lying there, however, her whole body was still burning with a need that he was not going to allow, enjoying this torture he was inflicting on her more than he ever believed he would. Closing his pants and smoothing out his shirt, his eyes were still on her as her pants were still pulled down. With her sex hiding behind her panties, he smiled, proud of his control not only over her, but also of his own urges. It was his intention to make these two days so intense that she would have no choice but to return to him.

12