The Invitation

Story Info
Surprise Invite to BDSM Party makes for an interesting night.
9.6k words
4.59
44.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vaughan1
Vaughan1
43 Followers

The weather outside Slade's houseboat was getting warmer each morning. Spring was certainly on the way. He stepped out on to the back decking overlooking Lake Crystal, drinking his coffee. It was picturesque and tranquil. The water was like a darkened glass reflecting the trees and sky overhead.

He had only recently moved in to his beloved house boat - The Aqua Pirate and he was enjoying the calming atmosphere of the countryside compared to the hustle and bustle of city life.

Movement in the cabin some distance away caught his eye. It was his mysterious blonde neighbour. He had only ever seen her from a distance usually as she pottered around her home. This time she was dressed in a white negligee that hung suggestively on her curves. She walked elegantly out on to her decking, barefoot and holding a china cup that he presumed contained tea. His breath caught as the morning sun silhouetted her nude body under the sheer material of her nighty. She looked like a stunning goddess with her peaked nipples and loose hair that shimmered in the light.

Slade felt like an intruder in her private world and slowly stepped back inside to remain unseen but continued to admire her. She was exquisite.

He held his breath as she walked towards the steps leading to the water's edge.

"Would she? Wouldn't she skinny dip?"

She hesitated as though thinking about it for a moment. Then taking a sip of tea, she backed away, turned slowly and walked back into her cabin.

He let his breath out shaping his lips into a slight "oo."

"Another day, another tease," Slade mused to himself for a moment and then turned to go out the front, along his jetty to the tin cylindrical aqua coloured post box. He collected his post and saw he had a couple of flyers and an intriguing envelope in a dark midnight blue colour with gold lettering.

His Pelican friend suddenly flew in and landed on the rail ready to follow him back for his daily food.

"Hey Percy," Slade greeted the large bird. "How about pilchards today?"

Percy answered with a couple of low rumbling piggy type barks, hopped down on to the jetty's wooden planks and waddled on his webbed feet behind Slade.

Looking at the post, Slade walked back inside. The flyers were special offer vouchers for food and drink at the local Lake Crystal Bar & Grill.

He flicked the kettle on for a fresh coffee, opened the promised tin of pilchards, placing them in a dish outside for Percy and then sat down to open the intriguing envelope. It was an invitation.

"Master Slade, you are cordially invited to an evening at The Ice House. Formal Dress is required. Please wear the enclosed eye mask for the duration of the evening."

It was followed with the time, date and address of this special evening.

It was signed by two Capitol letters "BB" and had a very significant stamp underneath, a black background framed with a white boarder and inside was 1 vertical red stripe with 3 horizontal stripes of slightly shorter length next to it.

He recognised it immediately. The vertical stripe was a universal symbol meaning power or dominance. The set of three horizontal stripes was a universal symbol meaning passive or submissive. It was a sign that a BDSM chapter was prevalent in the area.

Enclosed inside was a man's Venetian masquerade eye mask. It was made of soft black leather that was designed to cover the face from the eyebrows to the tip of the nose. There was an embossed design on it that matched the black ribbon ties to ensure it could be placed secure around the head and successfully hide the identity of the wearer.

This special group of people had somehow found out Slade was a kindred spirit in their kink and were obviously interested in him becoming involved with their events.

He was curious as to how they had known of him and of course was very interested to know more. He wondered if The Ice House was their headquarters and decided to accept their kind invitation.

He opened the wardrobe in his bedroom. Hanging inside was the polythene suit bag that contained his Black three piece Dinner suit - the classic Tuxedo jacket and matching trousers and waistcoat.

It was distinguished from his other dark suits by the satin facings on the jacket's lapels and buttons and a similar stripe along the out seam of the trousers.

It was an expensive and sophisticated suit. He would wear that, with black shoes bulled to perfection, white dress shirt and black satin dicky bow and of course the black eye mask sent with the invitation.

On the night of the party, Slade parked his red truck in the Lake Crystal Bar & Grill car park dressed as the invitation instructed. Placing his eye mask on, he walked down a winding side path at the side of the bar establishment. It led to an impressive oak door situated and almost hidden by foliage. An engraved sign above the door read "The Ice House."

He felt powerful and confident in the way he was dressed and knew his Dominant persona was now at the forefront. He smote the door with the brass lion head knocker. Two long, slow knocks and two short, quick knocks.

The door opened almost immediately by a masked doorman in tuxedo dress trousers and polished shoes. He was bare chested with a leather strap top that criss-crossed his chest and back. He wore a navy blue collar, the same colour as the invitation. Slade held the invitation in view to prove he was a legitimate guest. He nodded and stood aside to allow him entry.

As Slade stepped inside, a shaved headed and masked butler came to greet him. He was also formally dressed with a collar. Slade presumed he was the Head Submissive of the Ice House.

"Good evening Master. Welcome to The Ice House," the man greeted warmly.

"Good evening." Slade smiled.

"Please call me "T" for this evening," He saw the invitation in Slade's hand. "May I take your invitation Sir?"

As he handed it to him, "T" placed it in a pile with others on a table close by and clicked his fingers. From a nearby room, a lady, elegantly dressed in midnight blue, with an eye mask on and plaited long hair, appeared with a glass of wine. Her dress was long to the floor hiding her heeled shoes. There was a zip at the back from the neck line to the small of her back and a sexy split at the side, only really noticeable as she walked. She had a midnight blue, lacy choker around her neck.

"Sir," she bowed her head and gave him the wine glass.

"This is Gs. She will take care of you. She is at your disposal and will be your escort for the evening." T informed him.

Slade smiled. She was very attractive. He offered her his arm in acceptance of her and she led him down a descending slope and on to a Great Hall. Corridors lit with medieval stick lanterns on the stone walls, led off the Great Hall to Dungeon rooms. It reminded him of a giant spider where the Great Hall was the body and the corridors were its legs. The building, architecture and layout was very impressive indeed.

There was in excess of a 100 masked people there and they easily fit into the Great Hall. Buffet Foods and hot meats with a masked cook in whites were one end of the room serving food. Tables and chairs were placed around the room where guests sat, ate, drank and stood chatting. Most of the chairs seemed to have padded arm rests that could be raised up if need be.

A live masked and formally dressed band was playing ballroom dance music the other end and some couples were dancing around the floor. Masked submissive waiters were carrying silver trays with wine and others with finger foods, serving and looking after the guests.

The Dominant men were all formally dressed with black ties. The Dominant women were also classically dressed in elegant gowns of various colours. They had an air of aristocracy to them.

It seemed as if time had been transported back to an age of royalty, of Lords and Ladies, Barons and Baronesses, Dukes and Duchesses and Counts and Countesses.

It reminded him of the Vampire Ball in the film "Van Helsing", very dashing and elegant with an under lying danger that sent shivers of excitement down the spine.

He chuckled to himself when he realised with some absurd relief, that there was indeed a visible crowd of people in the reflection of a giant wall mirror. No vampires in the room then after all!

Gs looked at him curiously but he did not feel like explaining the cause of his amusement.

Looking closer, he saw some of the elegant people had collared submissives nearby, some attached and some unattached to leads held by their Dominants. The Dominants themselves walked with more confidence than their underlings, held themselves straight and tall and looked important and superior.

There were also near-naked women and men wandering around with the collared subs. Their necks were not adorned with any collars or jewellery but were clearly displaying submissive behaviour.

Some of the subs were dressed as escorts, some had less attire on, and the collars around their necks varied. Some were of plain leather, some were studded, some were soft and subtle and some were discreet and made like chokers with lace.

The House submissives were uniformly dressed, collared like my escort and the doorman, in midnight blue. They belonged to the House for this evening and were to serve and look after the guests.

All wore eye masks and were addressed by initials.

It was mysterious. It was elegant. It was indeed an exciting night ahead for there was a sexual tension in the air that subtly teased the guests.

Gs led him to a table where they ate the deliciously prepared food and mingled with the other guests, exchanging nods and pleasantries.

They danced the Waltz, the Rumba and the Argentine Tango that left Gs quite breathless and Slade thought perhaps, a little in love with him. He certainly liked to think so.

When he sat down with Gs, he told her that he was having a wonderful evening.

"Oh, there will be more entertainment tonight Sir, shows with sexual content for the entertainment of all," Gs smiled.

"Who will take part?" he asked her.

"Whoever wants to Sir," She replied.

"Mmmm, very interesting." He smiled at her.

She smiled back just as the atmosphere in the room changed. An excitement charged the air as the dance floor cleared. A House submissive stood in the centre of the floor with a large brass coloured pole held upright with both hands.

Another House submissive unravelled an attached length of measured red ribbon which he walked outwards, away from the middle until taut.

He then walked round, bent, chalk-marking the floor as he went. He ensured the pole, held by the first submissive, remained totally centred.

In effect the equipment worked like a crude maths compass. The result was a measured large circle in the middle of the dance floor. This was the stage area for the performances.

An elegantly dressed masked woman clapped her hands and the live music changed its tempo and volume from dancing music to soft background music and the crowds moved to the sides and took seats in preparation of the next phase of the entertainment.

With superb timing, House subs bought in a wooden St Andrews Cross, wheeling it across the floor and securing it in place with breaks and supports in the centre circle.

Then a naked woman was lead in, again by a House Sub. She had no collar, only a stamp on the back of her left hand showing the red striped BDSM symbol that had been on the invitations. She waited patiently while the equipment was assembled.

Slade knew immediately, she was what was known as a "Party Favour," a gift given to the guests at a party by the organisers, a gesture of thanks for their attendance. She was one not owned but was there to be enjoyed.

She had been one of the women hovering around the edges of the party with next to no clothes on.

It suddenly explained the state of undress of some of the collarless submissive attendees. They were there for the pleasure of any of the invited guests, either in the hall or in a selected dungeon room. Slade bet they all had the hand stamps too, if he looked closer.

House submissives carried a table in already draped with an elegant white tablecloth and a selection of toys were carefully placed on display: whips, paddles, dildos, anal beads, anal plugs and vibrators amongst them.

A suited masked man came forth to the centre circle, obviously part of the performance and shackled her to the rack so she was spread-eagled and exposed, still standing upright but angled slightly backwards, for all to see.

"It's been awhile since I was involved in something like this. Remind me, can anyone do anything to a Party Favour?" Slade asked Gs.

She nodded her head, "They are only here for that purpose, to entertain us and to demonstrate equipment. It is their choice. They are not forced to do it."

He nodded. "Are all tonight's entertainers Party Favours?" He asked.

"No," Gs answered.

They both watched the man choose a toy to use on the bound woman.

Gs continued, "Sometimes a submissive will be used by their Dom in the middle for all to watch to show off their obedience and trust. Sometimes a sub will be publicly punished in the middle for all to enjoy and sometimes a sub will just get fucked in the middle."

"By their Dom?" Slade mused. It sounded familiar but he was curious as to how this particular BDSM chapter operated.

"Or whoever the Dom chooses," Gs whispered and giggled.

Slade laughed, "But of course."

The masked man took clamps and clipped them to the woman's nipples.

They both watched him tug on the chain connected to the titty clamps causing her to whimper.

The crowd was silent, enjoying the show in the middle of the room and how her nipples and titties were pulled and stretched from her body.

"And what about you Gs? Are you a Party Favour too?" Slade teased, watching her face.

She blushed and answered, "No Sir, not a Party Favour."

He leaned in to her, "But you are assigned as my escort, for my pleasure this evening?"

Gs lowered her eyes, "Yes Sir. For your personal pleasure this evening. All single guests have been given a personal escort for the evening."

His eyes swept the room and indeed, there did not appear to be any "singles" in the room. In fact some of the guests were already taking advantage of their "Escorts" and "Pets" and were in the many stages of groping and receiving oral sex whilst they watched the centre entertainment.

In most worlds, this behaviour would be shocking, but in their BDSM kink, it was positively encouraged.

The man slapped the shackled woman suddenly across her breasts, causing the crack sound of skin on skin to echo round the room.

The music had also lowered, slowly dying out, until eventually it stopped all together. In the enthralling silence, the captive woman could be heard whimpering softly.

This performance was about pushing her to her limits, taking her orgasms over and over before she either broke first with her safe word or signal, or perhaps, she would reach her goal to the satisfaction of the room and her torturer.

The man circled the woman slowly to build the anticipation and then produced a red ball attached to a leather rope on both ends and forced it into her mouth. It was a ball gag to silence her whimpers.

The man then took a length of leather strap off the table and slipped it around and behind the woman's neck. He created a slip noose and slowly pulled it around her neck. He pulled it tighter, carefully watching the woman's face as he restricted her breath. He stared at her as her face turned blue and carefully watched her signs.

The woman was obviously practised in breath play as she lasted longer than Slade expected. The restriction of her oxygen intake circulating in her blood caused Cyanosis, the purplish-blue colour that was showing in her body. Used correctly, it was known to heighten sexual pleasure.

Suddenly the man released the noose and the woman drew in air around the ball gag with a sucking, slurping sound. She sucked in as much oxygen as she could, knowing her allowed breathing time was limited.

When the woman had drawn in a few good breaths around the ball gag, he slowly began to tighten the noose again. He was quite the expert and timed things perfectly. Her face reddened, then blued as her air supply was cut off again.

This time the man pulled on the chain on her nipples and her head rolled back but she made no sound. He loosened the noose and she sucked in deep breaths again around the gag. Saliva oozed from around the ball in a stringy spit and drooled down to her heaving breasts.

The man moved back to the table and ran his fingers over the various toys at his disposal while he thought about what to do next. He picked up anal beads and a wand massager. He plugged the electric cable in to a provided extension and tested it. It buzzed into life. It was a powerful toy and was extraordinarily effective when used as a general body massager never mind for more intimate intentions as it was going to be used now. He left it on the table for now, still buzzing.

He dipped the anal beads in a tub of lubricating gel and returned to the shackled woman. He knelt between her legs and stuffed them up her anal passage one by one, allowing a weighted pulley ring to dangle from her anus. Then using one finger, he pushed it to swing like a pendulum so she could feel the beads teasing her back passage.

He picked up the wand again. The soft hum of the toy could be heard round the room indicating its vibrating strength. The man ran it over her body slowly before settling it against her pussy. The woman's eyes rolled and she strained at her shackles in reaction, drooling even more.

All of the guests could see the vibrations overwhelm her body. Small mewls escaped from her. She wanted to please the crowd and yet was clearly in conflict with her instincts.

She wanted to fuck against the toy to please her tormentor and her audience but her flight instinct wanted her to keep away from such a supreme toy that ultimately had the power to break her.

The man teased her for some moments, pushing the wand up hard against her snatch.

"Cum for your audience Slut!" He commanded.

She writhed and moaned and as the gag prevented her from speaking, she nodded her head at him.

He then pressed the vibrating wand tighter and tighter into her sex. It vibrated and teased her clitoris. His free hand began to cinch the noose again slowly, causing the woman's face to redden. He worked her pussy over and over relentless in his goal to sexually exhaust her.

Her hands pulled on the restraints as her body stiffened and writhed and then there were the early signs of her first orgasm taking her.

Her muscles became taut as her sexual peak built. Every so often the man would tighten the noose until her face began to turn blue again. The breath play was titillating.

The party favour thought of her vulnerability bound on the cross, how her life was in his hands: if he pulled too tight or held the noose too long, the consequences could be dire or fatal.

His power thrilled her and eventually tipped her over the edge!

Her orgasm hit and exploded. She groaned and bucked against her wrist and ankle restraints with the noose still held tight. She thrashed in the throes of her passion for a few seconds and then she became still. The man released the noose for her to greedily and noisily gasp air in to her oxygen starved body.

The Doms thumped their hands on the arm rests of their chairs in applause and appreciation at her performance and first climax.

Gs shifted slightly. Her sex throbbed at the display. Slade looked at her and sensed her arousal. His eyes travelled with a lewd boldness over her figure.

"Sit here." He indicated for her to sit next to him on his left side and his hand travelled up her inner thigh, higher and higher until he discovered she wore no panties and was very wet and turned on.

Vaughan1
Vaughan1
43 Followers