Master PC: Compile Error

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We grabbed our things, and headed for the club. Sometimes we'd get stopped by the bouncers, but this time, the line almost parted to let us in. Every man in line watched us. I'd never had that kind of attention before, and I found it...exhilarating. I looked over at Tami, and knew what my face looked like without a mirror.

The turntable didn't scratch like it does in the movies when we came in, but I noticed the song changed as soon as the DJ saw us. It was something about a girl being wrong like me. Maybe that was a left-handed compliment, but I smiled at the DJ, and made his day. I saw a lot of men following my every move, and a couple of women, too. The women didn't have the same expression that the men did. I think I made the same face when I saw those bimbos at that last job.

Tami and I got a table, and considered our options. We saw a few men looking like they had something to ask us, which was fine by me. I saw one that was kind of cute, but for some reason he seemed intimidated. Ordinarily, I would have been fine dancing with someone like that, but he seemed to think I was out of his league. I was about to say something witty to Tami, when the door opened again.

I wasn't prepared for what I saw next. It was Mr. Gray, with his two forearm-warmers in tow. They looked like the return rack at the bowling alley, after all the bowling balls had come up. They must have put the velour industry on full standby for those evening gowns. But we were back to square one, as all that masculine attention drifted away.

I was torn between anger (at the women), jealousy (the same), and fear (what if he recognized me?) Tami didn't know the story behind the program, but I just hoped that I'd made enough changes not to attract attention. He breezed past us like we weren't there, and took a table on the other side. He nuzzled the neck of one of them, who giggled appreciatively and slid her hand up his leg.

I looked at Tami. "you want to go?"

She pondered this for a moment. "No. They're here with that guy, so I doubt they're going to be much of a problem."

"Tami..."

"No, they're just arm candy. He'll probably just dance and drink a little, and leave. Besides, there's not enough guys here yet."

I rolled my eyes. Well, there was that. No sense dancing until there was a choice.

We chatted about the week, looked over the men, and had a drink or two. I wasn't going to get loopy, but I had a pleasant buzz. I kept looking over at Mr. Gray from time to time, and watched what was going on. They weren't fooling anyone; I could see wandering hands and fingers among the 3 of them. Since I already knew what would happen when they got home, I didn't see the need to flaunt it in public, unless that's what he had in mind.

I guess I got careless, because he caught me looking at him. He smiled that strange smile, and beckoned us over. I shook my head 'no', but Tami seemed game. She got up and went over to where the three were, and I didn't have much choice but to follow. He introduced us to Chloe and Anzanya, as they were called. They should have been on their guard, but they just smiled much like he did. I didn't see the point of putting up with this, until he spoke.

"You want to join us for a drink."

"I do?" I said in a flat monotone.

"That's right. And your friend does too"

"She does?" I murmured, trying not to let the sarcasm out.

"Yes. You might even want to join us at the pool at my place"

Oh come on.

He whispered something in her ear, and Tami started giggling. To my growing dismay, Tami seemed to be going for it. It sounded like the hypnosis bit was actually working with her. Probably that program again. I hadn't foreseen this, I figured he'd be a homebody. She was totally unprotected against him. She looked at me with puppy-dog eyes (which are only supposed to work with men).

"C'mon Karen, it'll be fun. He's got a friend" she sang.

Mm'hm. I could imagine. I'd give even money that he'd make a beeline for the PC. I'd have to keep an eye on that. I didn't know if I wanted to go through with it or not.

"Besides, Karen, I drove."

Oh yeah, that did put a crimp in it. Well, maybe the guy was cute, but I'd need some convincing.

I looked him straight in the eye. "Well, I guess so. But no funny stuff"

He affected an innocent expression that said butter wouldn't melt in his mouth.

"Of course not. You can leave any time you like. But you'll have fun, I promise."

"Karen, please?"

"Ok, I suppose."

She almost danced a bit, and hugged me quickly. She put her mouth to my ear and whispered. "You wouldn't believe what this guy is packing. I have got to see what's down below."

"Tami, you're acting like you're crazy. What's gotten into you?"

"It's more what I hope gets into me."

I'd never seen Tami act like this. I mean, she obviously knows how to have a good time. And she's never really lacked for male companionship. But I'd never seen her act like a slut before. It didn't bother any of them, but I was thinking they must have enhanced themselves somehow. Maybe some sort of auditory cue? He didn't smell any better than most guys, so unless there was something else...

I at least got them to let us follow them back. Though I knew the way, I had to play this cool. I knew what was in store; they'd make an excuse to get to the computer, then stretch us like silly putty while they turned us into nymphomaniacs. Well, sauce for the goose, buster, sauce for the gander.

On the way over, I asked Tami about what was going on.

"Don't you think it's a bit strange, after 5 minutes you want to follow this guy home?"

"I know, but he?s so cute!"

"What about his entourage? 3 girls and 1 guy? How much of him is there to go around? Is he like a bucket of chicken? Do you want light meat or dark meat?"

"Karen!"

"Well? I'm just surprised; I've never seen you act like this. And there's something about this guy you don't know."

"Like what?"

"Remember the program I showed you? I got it from him. And he doesn't know. And he can't know, or we don't know what he'll do."

"That's the pig? He seems nice enough to me."

"Well, when I was there, and found the program, I entered some commands on myself. And one was that nothing the program did on his PC would affect me unless I wanted it to. I thought it was a joke, but his sexy persona just isn't registering with me. And you're just bowled over by this guy. I don't want to see you get hurt"

"I'm a big girl, Karen, I can look after myself."

"I know, but this is just going way too fast for me."

She grinned again. "I know what I'm doing. I'm in complete control."

I shrugged. Somehow I didn't think so.

We got back to his place, and he made some drinks. I figured he wouldn't try anything with that, since he had the program. Sure enough, he disappeared shortly afterwards, and came back with a 'cat that ate the canary' smile on his face. Tami didn't look any different, but she seemed a lot more needy, especially towards him. She was touching his arm, smiling, and talking in a little girl voice sometimes. I'm glad I had a light supper, because I could almost gag.

The doorbell rang, and then he went to open it. I heard another male voice, and soon he was back with another guy. And what a guy! Tall, lean, just enough muscle to pleasantly fill out his clothes (expensive, to say the least), and eyes you could drown in. Now this was more like it. Maybe this trip would be worth it after all. Nice hair, just a little facial hair, and cheekbones you could cut yourself on. Someone had been giving him lessons. Something in the back of my mind was setting off alarms, but something down below was setting off alarms of her own.

"Hi, I'm Paul Dorcova. Alan said he had a party going on, and invited me over. I'm pleased to meet you."

I smiled back, checking him out. Tami looked over with a 'see? see?' expression on her face. Maybe we'd both get lucky tonight. Or maybe they would.

Alan handed out some adjustable bikinis, that would more or less fit us (the 'twins' suits should have 'Goodyear' on the tops, at least), and we retired to one of the bedrooms to change. She was as excited as I'd ever seen her.

"Did you see the other hunk? You are going to have a good time tonight, girlfriend!"

"He could still turn out to be an asshole, Tami"

She waved that away. "Don't try to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I think we're both going to hook up tonight."

"I'll keep an open mind."

"You do that Karen. Lighten up, have fun"

We changed into the bikinis, and stepped towards a hot tub (and a pool? I wondered what he'd done to get all this money). Paul was sitting in front of the PC, but was getting error messages. He didn't see me looking, but I could see rising consternation on his face. Two guesses as to what he was up to, and the first didn't count.

"Hi"

He almost jumped like a scalded cat. "Sorry, I didn't see you. I didn't know how long you'd be, so I was looking at one of Alan's games"

Right, and we knew what sort of game that was.

"I do computer consulting. Want me to take a look?"

"No, that's all right. I can probably figure it out. But you're ready for the tub, so come on in"

He closed things down, but not before I saw several 'access denied' messages. He shot an ugly look at Alan, which was returned with relative confusion. Hand signals were surreptitiously being sent, but I took it all in with hidden glee. If he wanted some fun, he'd have to earn it the old fashioned way.

We got in the tub, which was already warm and bubbly. Tami sidled up to Alan, while I got close (but not touching) to Paul. We both noticed that the Arm Candy patrol was missing.

"What happened to your friends?"

"Oh, they were tired, and went to bed."

Of course they did. They were probably parked and waiting. Sheesh. Of course, they wouldn't have fit in the tub with all of us, though they would hardly have sunk.

"They actually wanted to be alone for awhile. But enough about them, what about you?"

Paul seemed definitely interested. A point in his favor, easy on the eyes, and it had been too long between men. I could feel Puss starting to act up. I try to ignore her, but sometimes she has her own way. Sigh.

I made some vague noises about being in the 'computer business'. He made some conversation about gaming, and I made some more talk about Evercrack, an online game. That got his attention, as I saw the wheels creaking along. He mentioned a role model program that Alan had, which got him a sharp look, and a quick head shake. He mentioned something about creating a character, which got an even more concerned look from Alan, which connected the dots quite nicely. He was trying to control me, and couldn't understand why it wasn't working on the program.

Alan was making frantic, small signals to Paul, and either he was telling him to steal 3rd, bunt, or drop the subject. I couldn't figure out which.

Tami, feeling ignored, started kissing him, which distracted him enough to let me talk with Paul by myself. He reached and put his arm around me, which felt nice. I snuggled closer to him, and our eyes met. I decided to kiss him, and we soon were wrapped around each other.

Damn, he was one fine kisser. I could feel Puss start up again, and she was becoming harder to ignore. I could also feel something getting longer and harder, which wasn't helping the situation. My nipples were hardening, and they were rubbing against the fabric, which suddenly seemed in the way. He reached behind me, and deftly untied the knot holding the top on. I stiffened, but then relaxed, as I could feel where this was going. Soon a couple of strong hands were massaging my breasts, which went straight to my pussy. I was getting very excited. I peeked over, and Tami was about in the same situation, but was enjoying herself. I was too distracted to pay much attention, and Puss needed attention, and soon.

As he tweaked my nipples, my hand worked its way down to his package. Some delicate tracings with my fingernails indicated something very nice; not the war club Alan was sporting, but something that would tickle every part of me. I rubbed lightly up and down on him, which made him stiffen. We both knew where this was going.

"Damn, you're huge!" I came out of it for a second, to see Tami with a handful of Alan's cock; which actually broke the surface. If he was any longer, he could blow himself, which was a weird thought. It was still distracting, but I knew that something like that would leave me bed-ridden for a day. Back to the one I had in my hand.

I had to have him, so I slid his trunks down around his knees, to get a better look. His ass fit my hands as if they were carved out for the purpose. I gave them a squeeze, and then motioned him to sit on the edge of the tub. I wanted a quick suck, and I'm sure he wouldn't object to it.

I'd had a boyfriend once that was quite descriptive in what he wanted, so I'd learned to please a man fairly well by then. I'd had no complaints about it. I took one long, slow, agonizing lick up the bottom of his rod, pausing just below the head to do some swirly, slurpy things that made it jump, and get even bigger. I looked up into his eyes, to let him know I liked it. That got him even hotter. I lowered the tip between my lips, and made circles around it, all over him, and then took him in my mouth.

He tasted great, and I bobbed up and down, delighting in the raspy breathing he was making. When you have a man like that, and his total attention, there's nothing else like it. I tasted a bit of precum, and slurped it away. I'd have to slow down soon, or he'd shoot in my mouth. That was fun, but Puss was a mess of slick, empty need that only one thing would take care of. Maybe later, but I wanted mine too.

I rose up out of the water, and pushed his chest back to the floor as I started working my way up him. I grabbed his cock and positioned it at the entrance to my pussy, then flicked the tip over my clit, which just made me hornier than ever. Sliding him down inside me, I closed my eyes as I concentrated on every glorious inch that filled me up. I bottomed out, and then started working myself over his body. I did a sort of slow, hula-type grinding over his rock-hard shaft, getting every part touched by him.

Tami was bent over the other side of the pool, and Alan was sloshing in and out of the pool, and her body. She gasped with every thrust, but I couldn't pay any more attention to it, because I had to start getting some serious fucking. I bounced up and down on him, feeling myself getting closer to orgasm as his pubic bone hit my clit, and his whole member throbbing inside. He wasn't going to last much longer, but neither was I.

Paul was looking up at me with the most lustful expression. I'm sure I matched him; I was heading for a hip-shaking orgasm. I could feel it building inside me, wave after wave rising until I felt the shock go through me, and I was crashing and bucking on his hardness. He matched my orgasm with his own, and I felt him pump his hot come deep inside me. I loved it; this was what I had been missing for too long.

Tami and Alan weren't there yet or maybe not there again. Tami was glowing with sweat, and I saw that well-fucked expression on her face. She was working towards a second orgasm, the lucky bitch. By the way he was pounding into her I knew he wasn't far off.

Suddenly, I saw his butt clench, the way it does when a guys' nuts draw up and start shooting into you. Tami could feel it, and was getting quite loud.

She screamed with pleasure, and I could see come leaking from the both of them. He must be loaded for bear. She was gasping, trying to get in enough air, and he was a little drawn out, though something said he was still ready for more.

I got a good look at his cock as he pulled it out. It was every bit as big as it looked on the screen, and I'm sure that Tami would be bow-legged for a week. He saw me gazing at it, and smiled. "You want it?"

"I'm fine with Paul, thank you". Tami just slumped down and groaned.

He seemed disappointed, but turned back to Tami. I could see he was still hard, so he had staying power. Maybe later.

I was confused myself. I'd just had the wildest sex of my life (computer technician? What life?), and I was still ready for more. Why did I lose control like that? I thought I'd fixed the computer, but I didn't recognize the wild ride I just had. I'd never had sex like that before; guiltless, purely passionate, just spur of the moment. This was living.

Maybe that was it. I remembered what I entered, that nothing would change unless I wanted it to. Maybe I had. I saw the way Tami was affected by Alan, maybe a little of that proved too seductive to ignore in Paul. So if I hadn't, I might be one of the Blimp sisters by now. I had to figure this out. It was fun, but I just had that suspicious feeling. I'd have to look into this later.

What a place to be, torn by desire and suspicion. I couldn't figure out if I felt this way because I wanted to, or because I was made to. I was interrupted in my thoughts by Alan, who invited us to spend the night. Tami was bobbing her head a bit too obviously, so I just went with the flow. I was almost ready for round two with Paul anyways, and a sly look by him let me know he was too.

That fit into my plans. I had to knock him out, and then get to that computer before anyone else had any bright ideas. Well, there was a great way to do that, and have another delicious orgasm as well. I picked up my things and headed back into the house. I took his hand, and he put his arm around me as we headed for a bedroom. Tami and Alan went to the other one, and I shut the door behind me as we entered.

I wrapped myself in his arms as we passionately kissed. My hands started roaming over his body, and his were on mine. Our tongues slid over and under each other as we eased down on the bed. We came to a stop with him lying next to me. I felt his fingers as they tweaked my nipples, making them long and hard. I was working at making something else long and hard too, and my hands wrapped around him and slowly started to stroke him. I rose up slightly, and began to kiss my way down to his cock. His fingers wrapped themselves in my hair, guiding me down to what was about to happen.

I flicked the tip as I started to work on bringing him up to something fuckable. I tasted his pre-cum again, and this time, I noticed it didn't taste the way it usually does. It was actually pretty good. I don't know why, but I had no doubt that he'd engineered that little surprise, but right now, I needed him rock-hard, and fucking my brains out.

I bobbed up and down on the hard member, licking him in all the right spots, fondling his balls, and stroking between his legs to massage his prostate. It was working, as I felt him stiffen even more. The drops spilling out of him were becoming a steady stream, still tasty, and I had no problem swallowing them down. His hands formed over my head, pushing me down towards his climax, but I had other ideas.

Finally he was hard enough for what I had in mind. I lay down next to him, and in a husky voice said "fuck me". He rose up over me, and effortlessly slid all the way in with a single thrust. That's one of my favorite things, to be horny enough to avoid any awkward adjusting, just get right down to it. His hips spread my legs out, and I felt him fill me, even better than before. I was soaking wet, and we were making sloppy wet sounds as he thrust into me again and again.

I was getting just the right attention; my clit was standing up and getting brushed by each thrust of his hard meat. It felt so good, I had to encourage him.

"Oh yes. Fuck me Paul, fuck me harder, make me come!" I moaned, as his pace quickened. I could feel the tension rising, and knew I'd be coming soon; I just had to pace him so he came when I did. His breath was coming in short sharp bursts as he drove into me, groaning every time he bottomed out.

12