Master PC - Trust Ch. 02

Story Info
Simon & Andrea explore some possibilities.
8k words
4.6
50.5k
33

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mad_jack
mad_jack
118 Followers

PART 2 - Andrea

I woke up before Simon did the next morning, and I lay there for quite some time thinking about the events of the night before. I had been doubtful, to say the least, when he'd told me about this amazing "Master PC" computer program that he'd gotten hold of. "It lets you do anything you want to other people or yourself", he'd said; "Mental, emotional, or physical changes, anything you can think of, it can do!" Yeah, right. I figured he was playing a game, and that we'd end up going home and pretending that we could control each other's actions and thoughts. And I admit, it was getting me pretty hot. I've always had a liking for dominant sexual partners - nothing silly and overdone, just guys (and the occasional girl) who enjoyed taking the lead in treating me like their "slut" or "whore" or "cunt", and would "make" me suck their cocks, get down on all fours for them, and so on. Nothing I didn't want to do anyway, of course, but I liked talking that way about and during sex. So I was starting to get into this fantasy about "mind control"; I could go along with that, no problem, and we'd just pretend that he'd made my boobs into double D's or whatever.

Then we got home and he proved he was telling the truth, first by turning my hair from short and brown into very long and blonde with a few clicks on the computer and then by giving me an irresistible compulsion to undress (except for my boots and fishnets, of course; that boy was so predictable sometimes!). Well, if I'd been getting a bit hot at the idea of a game, this put me into overdrive. By the end of the evening, I'd had several mind-blowing orgasms, two of which were triggered just by Simon cumming in my mouth or pussy, thanks to Master PC and Simon's thoughtfulness. I think I could safely say that it had been a really, really good night. Although in retrospect I had maybe overdone it with my last computer-enforced instruction to Simon, which had led to him fucking me senseless in the bedroom. Good thing he'd cum eventually, because I think he would have kept going all night if he hadn't.

But that had been hours ago, and all this thinking about the fun we'd had was bringing on a familiar sensation between my legs; when I ran a finger along my slit it came up very wet. After licking it off - I always did enjoy my own taste, though it was best when I could lick it off Simon's cock - I put that hand back down, dipping two fingers into my pussy while rubbing the heel of my hand on my clit. With my other hand, I pushed the covers down to expose Simon fast asleep beside me. He was lying on his back, one arm thrown up over his head while the other dangled over the far side of the bed. His cock, I was happy to see, was already pretty hard - dreaming good dreams, I suppose - so I started stroking it with my free hand, getting it that little bit harder and longer. Simon only shifted in his sleep.

Reluctantly removing my fingers from my pussy, I shifted around to get on my knees and took the head of his cock into my mouth. It was already covered with precum, which I greedily licked off before pushing my lips down his shaft, gripping it at the base with both hands. I quickly got into a rhythm, stroking with my hands while working my mouth up and down as far as I could. I mentally kicked myself for not grabbing my vibrator from the bedside table, because my pussy was feeling really empty right about then. But I wasn't about to stop what I was doing at that point.

Simon must have woken up at some point, because his hands came up to grasp my head as I sucked on his cock. "Oh yeah baby," he murmured, "Just like that." I redoubled my efforts, because I could tell by his grunts and the way his hips were twitching that he was close to cumming. I sealed my lips tight around his cockhead and pumped harder with both hands until I felt him shudder and stiffen. And as the first spurt of salty jizz hit the back of my throat, I was suddenly hit with a powerful orgasm of my own. Part of my mind calmly observed that I should have expected that; after all, Simon had set it up the night before that I'd orgasm when his cum hit me, but I'd really forgotten about that in the heat of the moment. Not that I was complaining! I kept on cumming until the last drops oozed out of Simon's cock into my mouth. It was only then that I could swallow it all down and move up to give Simon a good morning kiss. He gave me a lazy grin as he stroked my back. "Thinking good thoughts m'dear?" he asked.

I snuggled into him. "For some reason sex was on my mind this morning," I answered. "Can't imagine why that would be!"

"Gosh," he answered, "I've got no idea either. But somehow I've got a feeling that the whole day's going to be like that." He gave my ass a light slap. "In the meantime, I'm pretty damn hungry. How about you?"

I was pretty hungry too, so we got out of bed. Simon went to take a shower while I headed for the kitchen. That's when I discovered an unexpected side-effect of the fun the night before: I couldn't put on my dressing gown. When I tried, I was overwhelmed by a stifling feeling of suffocation, and couldn't resist the urge to take it right off again. Clearly, Simon's command was still keeping me from wearing any clothing above the legs. Note to self: unless they're self-limiting, Master PC commands just keep going until and unless specifically cancelled. Fortunately, it was a warm morning, I'm not a particularly shy person, and there was no-one else around anyway. So I just went out to the kitchen as I was to make some coffee and put on some toast, and then went into the study and canceled the leftover commands from the night before. Just a second too late it occurred to me that I should have left the command for me to cum whenever Simon came on me (and for that matter, his trigger phrase for me to deep throat him). No need to remove those - they were fun! But it was too late, and it wouldn't have been the same, somehow, if I'd put them back on myself. Part of the experience, I decided, was letting someone else do those kinds of things to you. Ah well, maybe he'd decide to replace them later. I could always hope!

I didn't cancel the command that kept Simon from wearing anything though. Why shouldn't he get to savour the experience too? I couldn't help but grin when I heard him yelp in surprise from the bathroom after finishing his shower. He came through the kitchen on the way to the study a minute later, start naked. He gave me a cheeky grin as he went by, carrying his bathrobe with him. He came back into the kitchen a moment later with his robe on, and we settled down to breakfast. As we ate, we discussed what we had here and decided on a plan of attack. Once we were done eating, we refilled our coffee mugs and moved back into the study to begin what turned out to be a most educational morning. Simon settled down with the computer, since he had more experience in using Master PC; I'd get more practice later (oh, would I!).

For all of the sexual fun we'd had the night before, we actually started out quite prosaically, by using Master PC to make some general improvements to ourselves. Nothing really drastic for the most part: just increasing our general levels of fitness and making ourselves perfectly healthy. Let me tell you, it's amazing how many little aches and pains you accumulate just by getting older that just blend into the background of your life until you scarcely notice them. But once they were gone, well, what a difference! Simon's slight limp from an old work injury, my slightly blurry eyesight - all gone. We deliberately kept it to things that wouldn't be immediately apparent to other people. We weren't sure how we'd explain it if, for instance, Simon turned up to his next family gathering as a sudden muscle man. Fortunately, I wasn't really that into the muscle man look.

Once all that was taken care of, though, it was time to get a bit more creative. For this part, Simon and I agreed that I'd let him decide what changes should be made in me, and I'd decide what changes he should have. And more importantly, we wouldn't tell the other one what changes we were making. (Sure, some physical stuff would be obvious, but not all of it - stuff like reactions or sensitivity could be a pleasant surprise later). It was a real rush to be doing this with someone that I trusted implicitly, and who trusted me in return. I really wasn't worried that Simon would go mental and power-mad and do things that I wouldn't like. After all, he'd already had the chance to do that if he'd wanted to, right?

He started off by making me wait. He told me to strip off my dressing gown and stand in the middle of the room while he walked around me, looking at me from every angle. Without saying a word, he sat down on the couch with the computer open, and looked me up and down some more. He had a funny expression, like he was trying to keep a big grin off his face. The way he kept shifting around made me think that he had a hard cock underneath his bathrobe. Finally he nodded to himself, like he'd come to a decision, and started tapping on the computer. I just stood there, biting my lip to keep from squealing in excitement. Waiting to see what Simon would do with me, do to me, was one of the hottest things I'd ever experienced.

At first I didn't notice any change. I was already turned on, already had hard nipples, already had a damp pussy. None of that changed. What he'd done wasn't clear until he told me to come over to stand beside him. Once I'd done that, he reached up casually and cupped my right tit in his hand. And I nearly fainted. Just that simple touch felt fantastically erotic. My already considerable level of arousal abruptly shot up, to a level that I wouldn't normally reach without someone spending a good while with their tongue between my legs.

Simon couldn't help the grin now, when he saw my reaction. "I need to test the changes, don't I?" he asked innocently. "Have to make sure I've got it right, you know." I caught my breath and nodded quickly, and almost fell over when he added his other hand onto my other breast, and then started squeezing lightly before moving his attention on to my nipples. "Don't touch yourself!" he ordered as he noticed my hands slipping down between my legs. "You'll spoil the test!"

"Yes, sir," I answered meekly, and returned my hands to my sides. I concentrated on keeping my legs from giving way under me as he explored my breasts and nipples with his hands. I could feel the dampness in my pussy increasing rapidly, along with my heart rate and hard breathing. I'd always liked his appreciation of my breasts, but this was in a whole other league! Even so, I was about to ask him if his test could include something hard between my legs when he leaned forward to take one nipple into his mouth. The feel of his tongue and teeth as he sucked as much of the tit as he could into his mouth tipped me over the edge, and I came hard, leaning on his shoulders for balance.

When I stopped shaking and could stand up straight again, Simon was already back tapping on the computer, and another pulse of excitement ran through me. "What are you doing now?" I asked unsteadily. He just smiled and told me to wait a minute and I'd find out. Then he hit 'enter' and pulled me closer again. This time he went right for my boob with his mouth, sucking and licking on the nipple, nipping on the whole breast, while massaging the other one with his hand. My arousal level spiked hard again - it felt wild, going from 'recovering from orgasm' to 'almost cumming again' in the space of a few seconds - and I wondered what was supposed to be different this time. That became clear in another second or two. The part of my mind that wasn't totally taken up by the sensations coming from my tits noticed that I was feeling really REALLY wet between my legs. Much wetter than usual. And then I actually felt hot, wet trickles running down the inside of my thighs. I couldn't resist reaching down with one hand - Simon either didn't notice or didn't care, he was too busy with my tits - and I discovered my pussy was literally soaking wet, with juices pouring out of me. After slipping into my cunt with almost no resistance because it was so slick, my fingers came back up dripping wet. If I'd been willing to get Simon off my tits I would have wiped the juices on there for him to enjoy, but his mouth and hands felt too good to interrupt, so I licked my fingers clean myself. They seemed to taste even better than usual too, but maybe that was just my frame of mind at the time.

The extent to which Simon had played with how wet I got became really clear when he made me cum again. His mouth and one hand kept on working their magic on my tits, but his other hand moved down to my dripping cunt and without warning at least three fingers sank deep into my hole. When his thumb started working on my clit, I went over the edge again. I could hear myself grunting and moaning loudly as my whole body tensed and shook with another powerful orgasm. And I could feel a sudden gush of liquid from my pussy, soaking my legs and dripping onto the floor until (as I discovered once I came down again) it actually made a puddle on the floorboards. I shouldn't have been surprised by this. Simon had always loved it on those rare occasions that I got so wet that I dripped, so it made sense that he'd use Master PC to ensure that this would now be a regular occurrence - and I don't think I'd ever actually sprayed like that before! Fun, but it might be hard on the furniture.

"So what now?" I asked once I'd caught my breath. I knelt down in front of him and ran my hand over his very obvious erection. "Do I get to play with this now?"

I could see he was tempted, the way he pushed up against my hand. But then he moved my hand away. "Not just yet, I think," he said. "Why don't you go take a quick shower and get dressed so we can go out for a walk and get some coffee? Just throw on something casual. I'll be in to get dressed myself in a minute." He had a little smile on his face as he said all that. Reluctantly standing up, I headed to the bedroom. I saw him return to the computer as I left the room.

Once in the bedroom, I quickly grabbed a few things out of the closet to wear. I went into the bathroom and took the world's fastest shower. While I threw on some clothes on after I dried off, I could hear Simon getting dressed in the bedroom. I was a bit surprised, though, when we met in the hall and he looked me up and down before asking with a smile, "Are you sure you want to go to the café in that?"

"What do you mean?" I asked. I glanced down at my clothes. Nothing unusual really, just what I'd normally wear for a trip to the café and a walk on a weekend morning: a lightweight summer wrap-around dress, white with little roses on it, that plunged very low in the neckline. Of course, I wasn't wearing a bra underneath it - that would be silly! My breasts felt much nicer swinging free under the thin fabric, and I thought the nipples showing through was a nice touch. I had panties on though. Of course I did! Nice lacy black ones that showed through the dress's fabric in the right light. Aside from that, I just threw on a pair of sandals. "Don't you like the sandals?"

He chuckled. "No, it's all good. You look great my dear, as always. Shall we go?"

I laughed and took him by the arm, pressing my tit up against him. "Yes indeed! Let's be off."

Our favourite café was only a short walk away, so we took our time strolling along in the warm summer morning. I was hyper-aware of my boobs jiggling under my dress with every step (it seemed more noticeable than usual today for some reason), and from his sideways glances I could tell that Simon was too. So I made sure to play it up a bit, bouncing a bit more than was strictly necessary and making sure that my nipples stayed good and hard and visible. The dress swishing around my upper thighs felt nicer than usual too, which made me glad that it was a bit of a windy day. With any luck, I might end up flashing my panties at him too. Simon wasn't the only one enjoying the view, either. I caught quite a few looks from others we passed on the street too. The men were mostly appreciative, I think, but a lot of the women seemed a bit annoyed. Not all of them though - I caught at least a few admiring glances from females as well as males. By the time we got to the café I was quite turned on again, and my panties were feeling distinctly damp. For a second I got worried that my new wetness might get out of hand while we were out, but with a moment's thought I realised that I was actually more excited than worried by the prospect.

Much as I normally enjoyed a walk and a coffee with my man, I was actually a bit annoyed that he'd decided we should go out and do that right then, instead of playing more with Master PC at home. So as we were sitting on either side of the small table at the café, I made sure to remind him of what he could be playing with at home. When my dress started to loosen a bit, I didn't tighten it again. Instead, I surreptitiously pulled the neckline a little wider and a little deeper, until I figured Simon could almost but not quite see my areolas and the nipples were almost the last thing holding the fabric together. I made sure to lean forward a lot too, to draw his attention to my breasts. And not just his attention either! As usual when I played like this (which I did a lot, of course. Didn't I?), I attracted other people's eyes too. I loved it when that happened. Feeling like half the people in the café were waiting for my tits to escape from the dress was a real turn-on.

When I wasn't leaning forward to almost-flash my boobs, I lounged back in my chair and stretched my legs out. I saw him (and others) checking them out that way, but it wasn't quite the effect I was wanting. So I hooked my foot under an extra chair and pulled it towards me, then casually rested both feet on the seat, slightly apart, with my knees up. Exactly as I'd hoped, that made my dress slide up my thighs and collect around my waist. From the right angle - Simon's, that is, and at least a couple of people sitting behind him (as I could tell from the "trying hard not to look too obviously" looks from their table) - my damp panties were easily visible. After a few minutes of this, I exaggerated the effect by casually swinging my knees apart and together again as I sipped my coffee. Another rush of excitement ran through me as I did that. I wondered just how visible the wet patch on my panties was. I was sure that it was getting bigger, that's for sure, and I could smell my own arousal in the air. Hopefully Simon could too. And even the cute guy pretending to read something on his phone. Or was he trying to take a picture? Did I mind if he was?

Finishing our coffees and croissants, Simon suggested that we move on. I reluctantly got up and let my dress fall back down over my panties, but at least my boobs were still available to show off. Even the edges of my areolas were visible now, and the hem of the fabric was pretty much literally hanging on my hard nipples. Nice effect, I happily thought to myself. I gave the cashier an eyeful while Simon paid, leaning on my elbows on the counter beside the register.

Rather than heading right home though, Simon suggested we walk through the big park nearby first. That was a bit frustrating, but it was balanced out by the additional opportunities to show myself off a bit more while we walked. And, I reminded myself, there were a lot of secluded corners in the park, nice bits of lawn almost completely hidden in the trees. Some of them didn't get much traffic, and had distinct possibilities for some outdoor fun. Now there was a thought. Suddenly I felt more cheerful about the idea of a walk in the park.

According to plan, then, I steered Simon through the park until we arrived at a lovely little sunlit glade that was almost completely surrounded by thick trees. You could only see to a bench along the path from one narrow alley through the trees. The bench was empty, which I was actually a bit disappointed about, but I figured it would make it easier to get Simon to go along with what I planned if he wasn't feeling all shy.

mad_jack
mad_jack
118 Followers