Master PC - Trust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mad_jack
mad_jack
119 Followers

I had him down on the ground for some heavy kissing and petting pretty damn quick. The feel of his tongue in my mouth, his lips on mine, his hands all over my body through my thin dress had me hotter than a firecracker in a very short time. And judging by his heavy breathing and the hard cock pressing against my leg as I lay on top of him, he was in much the same state.

Looking him in the eye the whole time, I slowly worked myself down until I was sitting on my knees between his legs. Deliberately, slowly, I unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down a bit over his hips (which he helpfully lifted off the ground for this bit of the activity). I had never done this before - given a blowjob or had sex out in public, where I could be seen - and I was literally shaking with excitement and arousal as I freed his beautiful hard cock from his underwear.

The first lick of his precum coated cockhead made his whole body jerk, and I devoted my attention to seriously sucking his cock. As I worked my lips and tongue over him, I could feel the wetness in my own underwear very quickly increase. Why had I never done this before? The only thing that would make it better, I thought, was if there was someone watching me as I did it.

And just as I thought that, Simon suddenly tensed a bit and put his hands on my shoulders. "Andrea," he muttered quickly, "there are a couple of people on the path out there that could see us. Maybe you should stop."

"Uh-uh," I managed over my mouthful of cock. Knowing that there was actually someone back there turned me on even more. Rather than trying to cover up or stop, I shifted position a bit to do some licking and stroking on his cock from the side. By craning my head around, I could just see the people he was talking about. They looked like a couple of university students out for a walk. Boyfriend and girlfriend judging from the way they were holding hands. And just as I set eyes on them, they clearly noticed us and stopped.

A fresh burst of pussy juice started leaking down my legs. No way was I going to stop now - they looked shocked and interested to me. Not the type who'd scream bloody murder and get you in trouble for a bit of innocent outdoor fun! Returning my attention to Simon's cock, I changed position until I was on my hands and knees - perfect position for a doggy-style fuck, I thought briefly. My hands rested on Simon's hips while I did my best to deep throat him. The wind, as I'd hoped, was in just the right position to catch my dress and blow it up onto my ass, which it did quite quickly - exposing my dripping panties to my audience.

Simon snorted a quick laugh. "They've sat down on the bench now. They're staring at your ass like it's the only thing in the world. I think they like what they see! Oh, and now she's rubbing his cock through his pants. He likes that. Are you enjoying this my dear? Sucking my cock out here in the park with some strangers watching you do it?"

Momentarily freeing his cock from my mouth, I gasped out an affirmative response before gulping it down again. I grasped it firmly with one hand and started pumping hard in time with my sucking. Enough pussyfooting around - I wanted his cum and I wanted it now!

Needless to say by that point in the proceedings, it wasn't long until I got what I wanted. Simon grunted and groaned and stiffened, and I felt a hot salty jet of cum shoot into my mouth, followed by several more. And even though I was no longer set to cum when he came on me, the excitement of the situation pushed me over the edge too. My cry of pleasure didn't really make it past the gobs of jism in my mouth, but my pussy clenched up and shook with my orgasm, and a big gush of pussy juices poured out of me, completely soaking my panties (like they hadn't been already!) and pouring down my legs. Good thing my dress had blown up out of the way, or it would have been soaked too.

Once Simon's cock stopped giving me more cum, and my own orgasm had subsided, I sat up with what I'm sure must have been a very self-satisfied expression on my face. My dress had fallen completely open too, leaving my tits exposed to the warm summer sun. I glanced over my shoulder, but our chance voyeurs were gone. I looked back at Simon.

"They left in a bit of a hurry after you came," he answered my unspoken question. "I have a feeling they might be looking for a room. Or maybe they were inspired to find a quiet bit of lawn themselves! They certainly looked like they enjoyed the show. And so did I!"

"Mmm, I could tell," I said, idly stroking his softening penis

He started pulling his clothes back together, and I reluctantly did the same. Good thing it was warm; my legs would dry quickly. I stood up and offered him my hand, pulling him up and into me for a quick kiss. "We'll have to do this again sometime. Soon."

He kissed me on the lips and then on the end of the nose, then took my hand as we started walking home. "It was fun. A bit of a surprise too. I never knew you were such an exhibitionist!" He chuckled a bit, though I didn't see anything particularly funny about what he'd said.

"I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist, you know that!"

"Really?" he answered. "But if that's true, why have we never tried sex in public before? You've never sucked me off like that before, in full public view. Well, where we could be seen, anyway. Not like there was actually a crowd around."

That confused me for a moment. He was right, we'd never done that before. Why was that? I walked along for a while thinking about that. "Well, obviously we've just never really had a chance before. You know, right time, right place, all that. Because obviously I've got no problem at all with showing myself off in public, do I?" I gave him a saucy grin. "You can't have already forgotten how I was sitting in the café, can you? And the distinct lack of anything beyond a single thin layer of fabric over my boobs?" I circled one nipple with my finger (which made my breath catch a bit. Damn, he really had made them more sensitive with Master PC). "Can't miss 'em really, can you?"

Simon laughed and pulled me closer to walk next to him with his arm around my waist. "No, you can't. And it's been a fun morning. But you've never done anything like this with any of your previous boyfriends either, have you?"

"No," I admitted, "but that's mostly because they just weren't up for it. They were always afraid of getting caught, or of not being able to get it up where they might be seen, or something. Except for Justin..." I trailed off with that. Justin had always been after me to dress more revealingly and to be more daring in public. He'd even tried to get me to go down on him in a cinema - more than once - or have sex with him in various secluded but still public places. Why hadn't I ever gone along with that? Something seemed kind of off about this.

"What if I told you that your exhibitionist streak doesn't go back any earlier than this morning, just before you got dressed? And that it's entirely due to me using Master PC on you?"

We walked along in silence for a minute while I digested what he was saying. It couldn't be true, could it? I mean, I knew that I'd always been like this! Still, there was the fact that I'd never actually gone out without a bra under a thin dress before, never deliberately flashed my underwear in public before, and certainly never sucked off a partner in public and cum myself from the excitement of it. And I'd seen what Master PC could do the night before, and that morning.

"Well," I said, taking a deep breath and hugging his arm, "I'd say that that's still hard to believe. Everything in my head tells me that's not true. But if it is true - well, keep it up lover! This has been a fantastic morning. If it's all down to you using Master PC on me, I want to know what you've got in mind next! But you'll still have to prove it to me."

We were coming up to our house now, so Simon unlocked the door and ushered me in. Going straight to the study, I opened up the computer and handed it to him. A few taps on the keyboard later, and it suddenly felt like something clicked into focus in my head. Or maybe out of focus, it was hard to say. But I suddenly realised that Simon was right: I'd never behaved like that in public before because I'd never wanted to. Or possibly just because I'd never had the guts. If I was honest with myself, I'd always liked the idea. I'd come so close to doing what Justin asked a few times, but never quite convinced myself to go all the way. I sat down heavily on the couch.

I have to admit that I was fascinated by the ability of the program to completely re-make my mental state or attitudes. Simon explained that all he'd done was find the settings for things like 'inhibition', 'exhibitionism', and 'self-control' - and turn them either up or down, depending. Aside from uncontrollable urges to fuck or suck the night before, we hadn't really played with anything mental through the program, and Simon told me that he'd been a bit chicken to experiment on himself before he'd told me about it. If you screwed up your own mind somehow, how would you even know? So when he'd been playing with Master PC earlier that morning, after monkeying with - sorry, improving - my boobs and pussy, he'd suddenly thought of this as a great way to test the mental changes possible through the program. A few taps on the computers and voila! One seriously excitable, exhibitionist girlfriend! And a fun time was had by all.

It occurred to me about then that my memories of not being an exhibitionist could have been the false ones created by Master PC and put into my head when in fact I really had always been like that. But that couldn't be true, could it? As Simon had pointed out, the facts of my past behaviour didn't support that idea. I decided that thinking about that concern too much would just give me a headache and make me stressed, so I settled on reminding myself that the whole reason Simon had told me about Master PC was that he trusted me and I trusted him. So I decided to stop worrying and just get on with having fun - and lots of it. I looked over at him tapping away on the computer with an appraising eye. It had been too long since my pussy had had any attention paid to it, and I knew how to fix that problem! Given that I realised I had no intention of closing the curtains on the window before climbing up over Simon for him to give my cunt the licking it deserved, Simon had also clearly reinstated his exhibitionism commands - the idea of people on the street seeing my face as Simon had his tongue up inside me turned me on even more.

I was just about to get up and take the computer away from Simon when his phone rang. It was his boss, calling him in to work. Goddamn, talk about bad timing! In all too short a time, I was alone in the house on a Sunday afternoon with a serious sexual itch and nobody there to scratch it for me. What was I supposed to do now?

++++++++++++++++++++

For a while, I was a good girl. Really, I was! I stayed away from the notebook, I did some straightening up, put in some laundry, watched an episode of Primeval, and just basically kept myself busy. But eventually, as I knew I would, I found myself sitting at the desk with the computer in front of me, staring thoughtfully at the rotating image of myself on the screen and the array of charts and menus and tabs that surrounded it. According to what Simon had said, they detailed pretty much everything there was to know about me - mentally, physically, and emotionally. More to the point, those menus made it possible to change all of those things. Fortunately, for non-technical types like myself, you didn't have to work through the menus. There was a box at the bottom of the screen for typing normal text that Master PC would convert to the actual changes - such as Simon's setting me to orgasm from his cum the night before. You didn't have to figure out weird biochemistry to make that happen; just tell the program to make it so, and it was.

So: where to start? My fingers hovered uncertainly just above the keyboard. I realised that I was feeling both really nervous and incredibly aroused at the same time. Something small, I decided, and physical. I was a lot more leery about the mental and emotional stuff; as Simon had said, it seemed like there was a lot more potential to seriously and permanently screw things up in those areas if you did them to yourself. But physical changes, I figured that as long as I could still work the computer I could change anything back. Right?

So I started experimenting. I swelled, I shrank, I grew taller, I got shorter, stronger, weaker, blonde, brunette, redhead, black hair, went from eighty to eighteen years old. I found that I could control it well enough to turn myself into a pretty good imitation of another person, though you probably could have seen the differences if we were actually standing side by side. The detail and control was amazing. For instance, Master PC offered a lot more in terms of playing with my tits than just cup size. Yes, I could - and did - go from pretty much flat-chested to truly massive boobs that literally rested on the desk as I sat there, but that was just the starting point. I could control firmness, position, nipple size and sensitivity and colour, skin tone and texture, muscle support, you name it. I have to admit that it was a lot of fun to finally find out what huge tits looked and felt like on me, even if I did go back to normal afterwards.

At that point I decided to chuck the overly careful approach and have some fun. I wanted to play! I wanted to feel the same kind of buzz that I had the night before when I'd given Simon an irresistible compulsion to eat me out until I came. And while that started a nice tingle between my legs, I realised that those weren't the bits that really turned me on. No, the bits that really got me going were the times when Simon had used the program on me, changing me and controlling me for his pleasure and enjoyment. Okay, my enjoyment too, yes, but that was the whole point here: I'd always enjoyed a bit of submissive play with a dominant partner, and Master PC took that to the ultimate. Not just playing at being dominated, but really doing it. I couldn't help but slip a finger into my wet pussy at that thought - by that point I was stark naked, because my clothes had just gotten in the way of the experimenting I'd been doing. My finger felt so good down there that I was tempted to keep going, but Master PC was more tempting than an orgasm just then.

As I thought about that, I noticed a number change on one side of the screen - my arousal level, according to the program, was going up. It had started on a nice moderate 36% (and what did the numbers measure, I wondered?) but was now reading 50. Interesting! Curious, I slipped a hand down between my legs to stroke gently over my clit as I tried to recall how I'd felt when Simon had taken control of me the night before, and when I'd given him a blowjob with an audience in the park - and saw the number start climbing slowly and steadily up to 61%. Nice, I decided, but not enough! Clicking on the slider, I nudged it up to 75%, and was rewarded with a wave of heat through my body, and enough moisture leaked out of my pussy that I was glad I'd thought to put a towel on the seat of the chair. It was suddenly rather difficult to think of anything much besides cocks, and pussies, and cocks in my pussy, and cum, and tits, and cum, and and and... and that was fine with me!

As I leaned back in the chair with a finger up my snatch, I realised what I should do next. Aside from going to find Simon and fuck him hard. No, before that, something to do. And he wasn't home anyway. Right. No cock in the house. That could be a problem. Anyway. Where was I? Oh yes. If what was really getting me off here was Simon controlling me with Master PC, then maybe I should give him a bit of a push in that direction. Yes! That was what I should do next!

You see, Simon wasn't really all that forceful a guy normally. He'd play along with my games, calling me his slut and his whore when I started if off for instance, but he rarely initiated that stuff on his own. I know he enjoyed it - he'd told me so himself often enough - but he wasn't comfortable being more assertive. A bit of searching on the computer gave me exactly what I wanted: sliders for things like 'Dominance', 'Assertiveness', and 'Sexual Confidence'. Most of them looked kind of low, so I slid them all up quite a bit. Not all the way - I didn't want to turn him into a megalomaniac asshole, now did I? - but up to maybe 60% or so, up from around 40. For good measure, I typed into the text command box that 'Simon will be confident and comfortable about his sexual fantasies and desires, and will enjoy putting them into action'. That should do it!

What else could I do to spice things up? I didn't really want to play around with myself with the program, or not much anyway - that was Simon's job. But maybe I could improve him a bit, in ways that we'd both enjoy! For instance, it had always annoyed me how guys would have one orgasm and then go soft for a while. Mind you, Simon had always been good about making sure that I got an orgasm too, on those occasions when he shot off too quickly, but still. There had to be a better way. And now there was! Simon quickly acquired the ability to have multiple orgasms and to stay hard after cumming for as long as he wanted to.

Then I had a great idea. In addition to having made him more sexually confident and assertive, what about adding elements that weren't under his conscious control? Like making him produce more precum when he was aroused, and making the precum's scent produce arousal and suggestibility and risk-taking in women? No sooner thought than done; now if he got turned on it should automatically start to get me turned on and reduce my self-control at the same time. Fun! And with his boosted self-confidence, he'd be more likely to take the situation and make the most of it, for our mutual enjoyment.

I felt like a kid in the biggest, coolest candy store in the universe, not sure of where to go next. What would I change about me (or Simon - won't forget him!) to enhance our sex lives? I nudged up my arousal meter a few more notches, just to help with inspiration. That made it easier to think along the right lines. My next idea Simon had already taken care of. He loved playing with my tits, but while I enjoyed it, it didn't do all that much for me. But his modifications from the morning had fixed that problem. The way my tits felt now when he licked and sucked and massaged them - or when I did the same thing, as I was with one hand at that very moment - I'd be happy to have him go for them anytime he wanted to. Pinching my nipple and pulling at my tit felt almost as good as having my clit played with.

Speaking of which, why not crank things up a bit down there too? I know I'd started off saying I didn't want to do too much to myself, but these were just basic improvements. He could add his own touches later. No sooner thought than done! Not only did I make my clit more sensitive than ever, but I told Master PC to make the inside of my pussy almost as sensitive. That'd save myself the effort of reaching down to rub my own clit when Simon's cock was inside me, right? Sliding a finger in there felt fantastic now, even when I didn't do much with it once it was there. I tried to make a mental note to try out my dildos on my new and improved cunt very soon, but I was feeling a bit hazy by that point.

In fact, I'd reached the point of no return: I was going to cum hard and soon. No need for a dildo or vibrator or even a real cock this time. My hands would be quite sufficient, given my jazzed-up body. Pushing the chair back against the wall, I braced my feet up on the edge of the desk. I got my left hand covered in the juices running from my hole and started seriously playing with my tits: squeezing, pulling, pinching the nipples, scratching lightly with my fingernails. It felt fantastic, especially when it was added to the feeling of my other hand working my cunt hard. I had all four fingers buried inside it, pounding my slick hole as fast and hard as I could manage. My eyes were almost shut as I concentrated on the sensations going through my body, and the room was filled with the wet slapping sound of my fingers in my pussy and my increasingly loud grunts and moans. It only took a few seconds of this to push me over the edge. I froze and spasmed with my fingers jammed into my snatch up to the knuckles and my other hand grabbing hard on my left tit. Another big gush of pussy juice sprayed out of me, soaking the towel on the chair and splattering on the floor. It felt awesome.

mad_jack
mad_jack
119 Followers