Master PC - Trust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it seemed like I had actually sated myself for the time being. When I pulled my dripping fingers back out of my cunt, and released my boob from my own grip, I actually wasn't feeling horny anymore, for the first time that day. What I really felt was hungry and tired. A glance at the clock, and the darkness outside the window, told me that I'd successfully whiled away the whole afternoon and part of the evening with my experimenting. A quick check of my phone found a message from Simon that he'd probably be home late. Bit of a bummer, but like I said, I was actually feeling a bit wiped out by that point, and I totally forgot about the changes I'd made to Simon. I decided that a quick dinner and early bedtime was the best plan. Both of us had to go to work in the morning anyway. Fun was fun, but we still had bills to pay. There'd be time for more play with Master PC later.