Master Takes His slut's Soul Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel you move around in front of me my ass on fire. You hand touches my chin and lifts my head up. I hear your voice soft gentle and soothing.

"Slut, do you need me to stop completely or do you just wish that I avoid your ass for awhile?"

I try to find my voice, not wanting to dissapoint my Master.

I say, "Master if you could please just avert your attention from my tender ass then we can continue."

I feel your hand on my cheek yet again and I lean into it, nuzzling your hand.

I can almost hear your smile as I hear you say, "what a good little slut I own, always wanting to please her Master. We shall continue then slut." I feel your soft kiss to my lips.

I feel the flogger gently run over my breasts and I tremble and shiver. Wondering what have I gotten myself into when I said I would continue. I feel the flogger gently move over my nipples and causes them to burn from the clamps. You move the flogger a little harder over my nipples then strike me twice with the flogger against my pussy. I moan out so loud feeling it get hot and the clamp bite into my tender flesh. You are striking with a light steady pressure alternating from my breasts to my pussy. Your strokes not getting too hard. Being careful not to hurt me too much. I am moaning as my body is consumed by a fire ignited deep in my core from the clamps and the flogger. My body trembles and I am moan out loud.

The flogger repeatedly striking my engorged nipples and swollen clit. I am wreathing from the flogging and clamps but my pussy is throbbing and soaking wet. Suddenly you stop and release the clamp from my clit. I scream out loud as the blood rush returns to my throbbing clit almost cuming as the blood returns. You reach up and cup my breasts and suddenly you release both clamps from my swollen nipples I scream out as I hear you command me to cum. My body racked with volcanic explosions as I shake and cum so damned hard that my cunt gushes cum onto the floor. Moaning louder and louder as the waves crash in on me. As my explosions subside I can't support my weight any more on my legs I go limp.

My eyes closed my body trembling. No energy left in my body. I feel the strain in my shoulders and wrists as all my weight is upon them. Then You release my ankle cuffs from their bondage. One of your arms wraps around my waist as you release one wrist cuff from the bindings I feel you release the other and I go limp against you. Unable to stand.

You lower me to the floor on a pad and hold me cradle me into your arms. Stroking my hair and saying sweet loving words to me. I am whimpering from the release I had just experienced moments before. You continue to stroke my hair, telling me what a good little slut I am and how proud I have made you. I smile softly too spent to speak. You just hold me and comfort me allowing me to relax and recover. You continue to stroke my hair and tell me to rest, to sleep if I wish. At some point my bodies exhaustion overtakes me and I slip into a deep slumber.

I awake to your tender touch to my cheek, the blindfold is gone and I am laying in a heavenly king size bed. My head resting on your naked chest. Stretching I feel my sore muscles and I moan out loud at the pain. You hear my moan and ask me if I am hurting.

"Yes, Master every muscle in my body aches."

You shift out from under me and leave the bed I watch your nude form as you depart only to return moments later with a glass of water and some over the counter pain reliever and a basket of something in your hands.

You say, "take this little one and then roll over on your stomach."

I do as you tell me taking the pain reliever. You command me to drink all of the water. I ask you what time it is and you tell me not to worry. Then I feel you pour something on my back ass legs and arms. Your hands start to massage my sore muscles. I can smell the oil it has a kind of eucolyptis fragrance and I feel it starting to work on my muscles as your strong hands work their magic. Massaging my shoulders, arms and legs and then gently rubbing over my very tender ass cheeks. A whispery moan escapes my lips.

I hear you say, "it feels good little one doesn't it?"

I smile and moan softly, "yes Master it feels delicious."

You command me to roll over so you can massage the front of my arms and legs. I do as you command my ass sore as I roll over on it. You pour the oil all over the front of my body, my legs, my arms, my breasts and stomach. Your magical hands start to kneed my muscles yet again. You are telling me how proud you are of me how much your slut pleases you as your hands move to my breasts and a whispery moan escapes my lips.

You lean forward and whisper in my ear, "what do you want slut, are you aching for more?"

Moans out louder, "Yes, Master I am on fire again."

You continue to massage me. Your hands moving lower and suddenly your fingers on my clit stroking it. Massaging my clit I am trembling as your mouth comes down on my clit. You command me not to cum. Your mouth driving me wild as you lick and suck my clit. Suddenly two of your fingers are deep inside my cunt, moving in and out, then you add a third finger, thrusting in and out of my now dripping wet cunt. You nibble at my clit and I am shuddering as I fight back the explosion. Suddenly you command me to cum and to cum hard. I explode writhing and bucking as the waves crash over me and then you are inside of me. Your hard cock slamming into my exploding cunt. My pussy grips your cock so hard as you slam in and out of me.

You grab my legs and put them over your shoulders so you can drive in deeper. I am still exploding screaming out Master oh god Master. As Your pounding pushes me further into the crashing waves. The room starts to spin and my hands go up to your arms my nails digging into your biceps, as you slam your rock hard shaft so deep into my cunt. Making me ride out the orgasm. You start to grind your cock into me as you lean your head down and bite my still sensitive nipples hard, first the left then the right one. I scream out louder Master, Master oh god Master.

You command me to keep cumming to rid out the waves. I feel your muscles tighten beneath my fingers and you start to pant and to breath harder then your animal groans as you get closer. We are moaning together and you are driving into my swollen cunt harder and harder with each stroke. Suddenly you drive in deeper then ever and hold there, I feel your cock throbbing and then I moan out loud as I feel your cock explode. Your seed fills my throbbing cunt as it contracts hard around your cock milking it. You seem to cum forever along with my continual explosion. Our bodies crash together. Consumed together by the waves of ecstasy.

As we start to cum down your cock still buried deep inside my pussy. You lower my legs and lay on top of me. Supporting some of your weight on your arms. You lower your head and kiss me tenderly on the mouth. I return your kiss my fingers going into your hair. I smile up into your eyes. Amazed at how powerful my Masters love is. I know he owns my mind, body and soul and that there is no other I desire but him.

You roll off of me and pull me into your arms and tell me, "clean my cock little one, like the good little slut you are." I smile and shift my body and suck and lick your cock and balls clean careful with your sensitive shaft.

As I finish you tell me, "rest little one, for we must leave in a few hours and tomorrow you have your task to get me keys to your house and we will need our rest for what I have planned for tomorrow."

I curl up in your arms, one of my legs over your thighs, one of my arms thrown over your chest. I snuggle up to you as you pull me closer. We drift off to sleep sated with each other. We sleep deeply and soundly.

What seems like only moments I feel you gently nudge me awake. You are standing beside the bed. I am just barely able to bring you into focus as I blink my eyes open. You are fully dressed. You hand me my dress and tell me it is time for us to leave this place that you had only rented it for the night. I look up at you dazed as to my surroundings then I remember the events of the night. I sit up in the bed and stretch like a cat. My muscles still sore but surprisingly not quite as bad as I would have thought. I slip out of bed and step into my dress, you come behind me and button it for me. Then you have the brush in your hand that was in my purse and run it thru my hair till it's smooth and shinny.

I say, "Oh Master that feels so good it's been ages since anyone has brushed my hair for me."

You smile and say, "don't get any ideas my hot little slut we don't have time for that."

Then you smile at me and hand me my shoes I step into them. Then you hand me a cup of coffee and tell me that we must be heading out. I take a sip of the delicious coffee and feel it awakening me. As we head out we pass by the room you had me in. You take my hand and lead me in. Explaining to me that this is where you took me last night and awakened me to new pleasures. I am taking in the room with all it's contraptions and whips and floggers and toys. You smile and tell me that we will return again another time to explore some of the other more interesting items in the room.

You take my hand yet again and lead me down the hall and up the stairs. We pass thru the room we had dinner in, the room I danced with you in for the first time. Strange how it looks different in broad daylight. You open the door and we exit the building and walk to your car. As you open the door for me you lean down and kiss me deeply on the lips.

Whispering to me, "I am so happy with my little toy, you are the most giving sub I could have ever dreamed of little one."

I smile up at you, "thank you Master, and you are the most wonderful Master I could have ever hoped for."

I sit in the car and you close the door. You come around to your side of the car and climb in, starting the engine you pull off onto the street. As we drive back to my place. You place your hand on my thigh and even though I ache from the experience of last night I part my legs as you have taught me. Your hand rests on my mound as you drive.

We pull into the driveway at my house and you come around and open my door. You walk me in and tell me that I've been such a good girl that you will go and get the keys made to my house so that you have a set. You tell me to take a bath and then get some rest that you will be back in a few hours and you want me fresh and rested. I smile up at you and tell you how much I enjoyed last nights experiences. You lean down and kiss me deeply stroking my hair and cheek.

Then you tell me, "now scoot slut before I find it difficult to leave you."

You slap my ass and I cry out at the tenderness. I hear your laughter as the door closes and I head off to the bathroom for a long hot soak in my sunken tub. Turning on the water watching the steam rise I go into the bedroom and strip off my dress. I pour bath salts into the tub and sink into the luxurious hot water letting it work on my tired muscles closing my eyes I let my mind go over the events of the past day. Smiling to myself wondering what my Master has planned next.

To be continued...

12