Master Takes His slut's Soul Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head started to spin faster, as I swallowed jet after jet of cum, the lack of oxygen making me light headed as he held himself buried deep down my throat and he groaned like an animal at his own release. I heard the one fucking my ass growl and I heard someone as if from a distance a far distance. I knew I was slipping into unconsiouness.

"Let her breathe damn it!"

Suddenly the cock was pulled from my mouth, the rest of his hot cum spewed out covering my face. I lay their gasping for air as the other slowly slid out of my ass. Weak and completely used I drifted in and out of consciousness as the vibes continued to work my now very swollen and throbbing clit and my cunt that was nearly swollen over the vibe embedded deep within me.

Throughout the time I was in and out of it; I felt tongues licking and lapping at my skin. Many tongues as if they were cleaning some of the cum from my body. At some point the belt and strap were removed from me and the vibes pulled out of my swollen cunt and off my super sensitive clit.

I felt mouths upon those sensitive areas. Sucking and licking my cum and the men's cum from my pussy and ass. I gasped as their tongues and mouths brought me to several more explosive orgasms. Lying there weak and limp unable to move even if I had not been bound. I was then turned over and restrained yet again. Someone gave me a sip of water to quench my parched lips.

A single mouth moved over my sensitive clit and sucked it till I exploded in his mouth. My body jerked as he kept sucking my clit till I cried out in pain. Then he stopped ran his hands moved over my body then laid a warm soft blanket over my naked flesh as I drifted in and out of consciousness.

I thought I heard someone say let her sleep; but then I wasn't sure of anything at that point. I think I heard them leaving the room. All but one left the room and I heard him sit before I passed out from sheer exhaustion every muscle, every fiber of my being hurting.

I don't know how long I slept or if anything happened during that time. I woke to the bite of nipple clamps and a pair of hands moving over my body. Just one set of hands. The atmosphere seemed to have changed and his touch was almost gentle as he worked to wake me. He didn't speak a word to me. It seemed I only heard the one voice all along and I didn't feel that man in the room.

The one that was there was the one I heard speak in muffled hushed tones. His hands moved so gently over me as if assessing damage. I had felt that in the beginning of this ordeal as well. Once he was done with his exploration, he placed a glass of cool water to my lips urging me to drink. I swallowed the water, thankful as it eased the pain of my parched throat. I heard him set the glass down and then move between my legs. My feet were still in the stirrup like device and still bound spread wide apart.

He rubbed his cock that was starting to harden over my swollen pussy lips. I whimpered and begged him to stop.

"Please let me go. You have had your fun. I just want to go home.. Please."

His answer was to shove his hard cock into my pussy. I gasped out and tears spilled down my cheeks. He started fucking me deep and soon his pace became a fast rutting as he pounded into me without mercy. My body trembled and started shaking out of control. He shifted himself and his cock started rubbing my most sensitive spot within me. I was panting like a bitch in heat as he took what wasn't his over and over again. The hard pounding of his cock driving my whores body to the edge. No matter how much I didn't want it; my lusting body betrayed me over and over again. I exploded around his hard cock my cunt gripping him tight with each contraction and his driving thrust.

Grunting and groaning as he got closer and closer to cumming. He kept slamming into me hard, my body stretched as the bonds held me in place. My bruised and sore cunt was so swollen around his invading cock. Since I had cum I was able to fight back the building tides to a degree. But he felt me fighting him. He felt my will over power that of my body. I had managed to fight back the betrayal of my cunt till he ripped off the nipple clamps that had been biting hard into my sensitive nipples for quite sometime. As the blood flow returned the pain coursed through my body and suddenly I was exploding hard around his cock. The pain seared straight through to my core causing a chain reaction of my cumming even harder around his ramming cock. His finger moved to pinch my clit as I came over and over again.

My slutty little cunt milking his cock with each contraction. His fingers of his right hand bit into my shoulder as he held me firmly in place; ramming so hard and deep into my throbbing soaking wet cunt. He groaned like an animal. I could tell he was holding back his need to cum. I felt the sweat on him drip onto me with the strain. But yet he kept hammering his hard cock deep into me causing my core to ignite further. The inferno engulfed me and the lava flowed through my veins and my cunt. Soaking him with a hot molten river, flowing out of me soaking us both. My head was spinning from the many explosions that were over taking me. There was no way to stop my betraying body, no way to stop what he was doing to me.

As soon as one orgasm would stop another would build. Like a wild roller coaster that never ended I was on a track of rising and falling. Gasping for air as I felt things becoming distant, what he was causing in me was so primal as the explosions grew in intensity they consumed me more and more. I feared I would drown in a sea of orgasms. He pistoned into me relentlessly, his fingers from one hand moved to pinch one nipple hard and twist while his mouth lowered to devour my other nipple.

Screaming outloud as I was completely consumed by another earth shattering explosion. My whores cunt gripped his thrusting cock like a vise. Milking his shaft as if my life depended on it. There was nothing but feeling of intense lust, pleasure and pain as I felt his cock start to throb and his precum start to flow. He thrust hard and deep within me and with an animalistic growl he exploded deep inside my clenching cunt for what felt like forever. His balls unloaded their seed into me. I cried inside as I realized he wasn't wearing a condom. But my slutty little cunt seemed to feed on his seed. My whores cunt milked every drop of cum from him, sucking his cock into my cunt deeper still with each spasm. I came harder around his invading cock, soaking his cock and his balls with my hot molten juices.

When he was done he pulled out of my spasming cunt and knelt between my legs sucking and licking at my clit and cunt. Tasting both of our juices. His mouth made me cum at least six more times, I lost count. There was no way of keeping track of the betrayal of my slutty whore body. Each more intense and earth shattering then the last. I lay there, weak and spent. Crying for my Master. Knowing that Master would never want me again after my body betrayed him, betrayed us. Finally the man stood and threw the cover over me again. This time I heard him leave the room, I allowed myself to breathe and try to figure how I could get away from these men. My body was sore in places I didn't know existed. I was too weak to move, I couldn't even lift up my head. I thought about how frantic Master must be. Though I didn't know how much time had elapsed I was nearly certain I had been held prisoner for at least 16 hours perhaps more.

Someone returned sometime later, though I couldn't be certain which of the two men it was. He sat down next to me and placed a piece of melon against my lips pressing it to my lips urging me to eat. I didn't want to take food from him, but my body was weak and shaky. So I ate a few bites of the offered fruit, it did help my thirst as well. After a few bites I shook my head not wanting anymore. He kept forcing me to eat the fruit or choke. So I did till he finally thought I had enough and stopped force feeding me.

He set the plate down and took a damp cloth and wiped my face. My entire body is sticky from dried cum that was left after being licked partially clean by the many tongues. I ached all over and just wanted to get home and sleep for a week. I knew there was no getting away till they decided to free me; if they decided to free me.

He leaves the room again and for a long time I don't hear a sound. My ears strain to hear anything but I can't. I hadn't realized he hadn't left the room but was sitting there watching me so very quietly. I started to drift off, I was so very exhausted from the events and ordeal of the past hours. I slept deeply, and as I slept I had dreams of Master. Wanting to be with him; needing to be with him more then anything. I cried out in my sleep and it startled me awake. I found myself curled up in someone's lap clinging to him. I blinked my eyes at the bright light in the room. Realizing the blindfold was gone as well as the cuffs.

I opened my eyes fully and looked around the room. I recognized the room. It was in a vacant house that me and Master rented out as an investment. I looked up nervously at the man that was holding me and it was Master. Tears streamed down my cheek and I clung to him. Wondering how Master found me, wondering how he rescued me.

"Master, thank God you found me."

I flushed with humiliation wondering what a sight I must of been when Master found me. He was very quiet at that moment. I looked up into his eyes, then things started to come together. I had a suspicion that Master hadn't rescued me at all. That he had orchestrated all this.

I looked into his eyes, my heart breaking; for him allowing me to be so afraid. For allowing all that happened to me to happen. Tears were stinging my eyes and I couldn't speak for the choked sobs in my throat. His hand moved gently through my hair and I recognized the caress from the previous hours.

"Relax little one, I did not mean to hurt you and I would say that you were not injured except for the rough treatment you received from the man that abducted you for me. Remember how we talked of your desires to feel many hands and to experience more then one man with you? Well I decided it was time to fulfill your desire but with a twist. I decided it would be more intense for you if you were abducted and thought it was others touching you. "

He took a deep breath and stroked my cheek as I started to pull away from him. My heart was breaking at what he had done. I was struggling to come to grips with what he was saying to me. With the fact that he was here all along. While my body was used completely and I had actually passed out from lack of oxygen. There was a pained look upon my face.

"Breathe, little one. I am sorry about that over zealous idiot that came down your throat and made you pass out. He said he would be careful with you and I had talked to him for months to make sure he was safe as I did with all the others. I figure he got over excited by your hot little mouth. Also, I was the one that came in your ass and in that sweet cunt of yours. The others that were here were permitted to watch, touch with their hands and mouths and to cum on your sweet body. The one that fucked your mouth was only permitted to do that. He did not touch any of your other holes.. I am sorry baby, I never meant to hurt you."

Master continued to hold me though I tried to pull away from him. I couldn't believe Master had done this. I knew we had talked of having others touch me but didn't think it would be without my knowledge. I looked at him perhaps seeing him for the first time as a human being capable of things I had not known. I sigh softly and realize that Master is only human. He did fulfill my fantasy and had let go of his need to keep me only to himself. I am sure Master got pleasure from what he master minded.

Master lifted me into his arms and carried me to the bathroom. This rental had a huge sunken tub with jets that pulsed water. He turned on the water to hot and put some bath salts in the water. Holding me till the tub filled he gently stroked my hair and kissed my forehead and lips. Once the tub was full he gently lowered me into it. Turning on the jets I felt them massage my sore and aching muscles and the hot water soothe the more sensitive parts of my body.

Master washed me that day with tender loving care. Making sure to be extra gentle and speaking words of love and praise for how well I did during the entire ordeal. I knew deep in my heart that Master loved me and he was only trying to give me what he thought I needed and desired. He was a wonderful Master for he was able to put his own desires about keeping me only to himself aside to give me the wonderful gift of knowing the touch of many others. Though in hindsight it would have been better had he gone about it a different way. He did work to keep me as safe as he could during the entire experience. It was going to take me a while to get over the mental pain of it all, but I would in time as I knew deep down in my heart I loved my Master.

Master finished bathing me and washing my hair. The hot water and jets had worked on my sore and tired muscles and soothed my flesh. He drained the water from the tub and lifted me into his arms, wrapping me in a huge fluffy towel. He then carried me out to the living room and laid me upon the couch. As he set me down I looked at him. Then saw the torn clothes of mine upon the floor. Wondering how I would get home with no clothes I started to speak; but before I could Master spoke.

"Wait here my love, I have a surprise for you."

"Please Master, no more surprises I don't know if I can handle any more."

"Relax little one, you will like this surprise."

Master left the room as I sat huddled on the couch wrapped in the comfy fluffy towel. He returned with a huge box wrapped in a bow. On the outside of the box there was a note.

"For the woman I love more then life itself that I would be willing to do nearly anything for."

With shaking hands I untied the ribbon slowly, my eyes moving up to Masters from time to time. I lifted the lid to the box and revealed a beautiful new thong and bra the one I had been looking at Victoria's Secret but hadn't bought because I felt it was far too expensive. Black with lace and embroidery. Beneath the thong and bra were several sheets of the thin pink paper they use. I slowly lifted the paper to find a beautiful black skirt with the most uniquely beautiful pattern of a lighter black upon it. A matching sweater and a new pair of thigh highs and the sexiest pair of high heeled shoes.

I looked at Master speechless. Setting the clothing aside from the box I notice a smaller box in the bottom of it. I reach for the box and with trembling fingers I open it. Within the box is the most beautiful necklace, bracelet and matching earring set. My mouth drops open as I look from all the items then back to Master.

"But Master, You didn't need to do all this for me. You could have just grabbed something out of my closet for me to wear home."

He smiles seeing how pleased I am with the items.

"Little one, I knew you would please me and well. It's been quite sometime since I've bought you anything that wasn't related to our lifestyle. I felt it was time to treat my little one like the beautiful woman she is inside and now everyone can see the beautiful woman on the outside."

I smile up at him my heart warmed. But yet I still do not forget the pain of the past hours to both my mind and body.

"Master, these gifts aren't to make up for what you did are they? You know my love can't be bought."

"No little one, these gifts are because you are my treasure and I want you to be happy and I want to help you get over the pain to your emotions that my little plan might of caused. Though that was not intended I now realize how I hurt you. I will be more diligent to take your emotions into consideration before venturing on another path to fulfill desires. These gifts are because I love you; nothing more."

I wrap my arms around him and hug him. Though my mind will take sometime to heal, I know my love for Master is strong enough to withstand his demands upon my mind and body.

"I love you, Master."

12