Master's Bitch Ch. 01

Story Info
She gets her comeuppance for being out at night.
1.5k words
3.9
76k
20

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 19 when I got kidnapped, I was walking back from a club one night, not wearing as much as I do in daylight admittedly, and as I walked past a white van, the side door slid open, a man came out of the alley next to me and pushed me hard so that I fell into the back. I tried to get up, I put up a pretty good struggle, I kicked and bit and scratched like a mad cat, but there were 3 large guys, and only one of me. So it wasn't really very long before I was lying there death staring everyone in sight with an enormous ball gag in my mouth and my wrists and ankles tied to conveniently placed metal rings in the floor of the van.

One of the men laughed, and asked me if I was comfortable now, it earned him another death stare, bastard. I'd tried talking already, I sounded ridiculous, and it only made them laugh even more. So I just lay there trying to keep track of time so I'd know vaguely where we might be going.

Silence was apparently the best course of action, I let a tear roll down my face, and the man who was sitting next to me started talking.

"Hey sweetheart don't worry, if you cry, your face is gonna be all red by the time we get you back to our boss!"

This wasn't exactly very encouraging, God I was confused, where the hell was I going, and who was their boss?

"You look mighty curious sweety, maybe if you promise not to scream I'll take this nasty gag off you, promise to be quiet?"

I nodded, then coughed and spluttered as he took the horrible thing out of my mouth, my jaws ached from being so stretched.

When I'd thanked him, I asked him where we were going, and got told that I didn't need to know that, all I needed to know was that nobody would ever find me there. Not helpful, so who's the boss?

"The guy we work for, who else?" So why does he want me?

"Oh he's been watching you sugar, and he wants you, so we got you for him." Does this guy get everything he wants?

"Pretty much"

I was bloody uncomfortable lying there in the bumpy van and wearing nothing but a tiny little black dress and boots and I was feeling a little exposed with my legs spread. But it was a long drive, and I fell asleep eventually, I hadn't slept for 24 hours.

When I woke up we'd stopped, I was being untied, and the gag was put back in, one of the men put a hood over my head, and another put a rope around my neck, I pulled away and it tightened, oh great, a strangle collar, I was fucked. My ankles were free now, but after the drive my legs were too stiff to move, I pretty much collapsed when they pulled me upright, so they sighed, sat me down again, tied my ankles together, handcuffed my wrists, and one of them threw me over his shoulder and carried me.

It was freezing cold outside the van, but I heard a doorbell ring, and then a warm glow spilled out over us, I heard muffled voices, I was carried inside, and they made me stand up, whoever was on the other end of the rope tugged it, and I started walking forward, blind, tied up, and looking like a complete slut. An authoritative voice asked if I'd been touched, another one said no, I tried to protest, but apart from the gag in my mouth stopping me, the rope was pulled again, the voice was suddenly right next to my ear,

"Listen slut, if you don't shut up, I won't tell my men to take the hood off and go home, I'll let them use you first, do you want that?"

I shook my head, use me? What the fuck was this? Where was I? Then the voice asked why I was still dressed, and the other one said that I'd been a right bitch and they hadn't wanted to untie me. I heard a sigh, and my dress was cut of my back with a knife, then my underwear, and suddenly I was standing in front of god knows how many men completely naked. I screamed through my gag.

It was a mistake, I was forced to my hands and knees, and the voice said

"I warned you, you little bitch, now I'm going to take the hood off so you can see what we're going to do to you" I was almost blinded by the light in the room, it was a big room, and there were quite a few men in it, the one with the rope in his hand was quite obviously the boss, and the rest must be his employees from the way they looked at him,

"Hello slut, that better? Now you see these men? They all work for me, and I'm going to give them a little treat tonight, every one of them is going to fuck you, and if you struggle, or bite, or scream then you'll be punished for it, understand?" I nodded, oh shit, what had I gotten myself into? He snapped his fingers and 2 of the men grabbed me by my arms and legs, they carried me over to a coffee table with handcuffs attached to each of its legs, I had a feeling they weren't just for decoration.

Unfortunately I was right, my legs and arms were cuffed, and I was bent slightly backwards thrusting my tits forwards and making me totally accessible, and totally helpless. It was a very painful position to be in, but I couldn't move to make it more comfortable, I looked at the man, he looked at the other men in the room,

"Who wants her first?" nobody spoke but they were all looking at me, scary glints in their eyes, and bulges in their trousers, the man looked around then pointed at one of them, "You," he said, "pick a hole, and fuck her" he walked over to the table, undid his belt, and his trousers, then, already rock hard, he impaled my pussy on his cock, with no warning, I wasn't even wet, can you blame me for screaming again? The boss rolled his eyes and sighed, "You think she'd learn her lesson wouldn't you Tom?" Tom laughed at this. "Well slut, this is what happens to disobedient fuck toys." Suddenly I noticed the thing in his hand, it had 3 clips all attached to a chain, and I had a feeling that it might look like a Y when it was put on, I shook my head furiously, terrified, all the men laughed, and the boss stepped forwards, one clip on each nipple, and he let them snap shut on my tender buds, blinding pain shot through me, and I would have collapsed if that had been at all possible, but it wasn't, and as he took the last clip slowly down my body, the chains on the nipple clamps tugged painfully, although, it wasn't quite as painful as when he let the last clip snap shut on my clit, I screamed, I couldn't help it! Another sigh, "carry on, make her regret that." He came forward again, cock still looking very threatening, I shook my head and struggled, then realised that that made my whole body shake, which made the chain pull even tighter on me, so I stayed still. But I noticed that my pussy was getting wet, I tried to tell myself it was him not me, but somehow, I knew that was not completely true. This time, Tom was no gentler in forcing his way inside me, but I bit down on the gag and stayed silent, even though the tears rolled down my face and into my hair. Every time he thrust himself into me, he pushed on the clamp attacking my clit, the pain nearly made me black out, I was convinced I wouldn't last the night in this place, I'd die of the pain, or they'd torture me to death, or just get bored of me and kill me to shut me up. After what felt like hours, Tom thrust extra hard against me, then pulled out and came all over my aching and violated body.

The next one wanted to fuck my arse, his cock was enormous, ridiculously thick and long, I tried to struggle, but it was useless, there was a wolfish grin on his face, I had a feeling I wasn't going to like this.

I managed not to scream, but I didn't manage to keep completely silent, the boss came over and tugged on the chain again, he pulled it as far up as it would go, then gave it to the man inside me and told him to hold it there. It was pure agony, truly unbearable, and after about 5 minutes of that and being arse raped, I don't remember any more.