Master's Bitch Ch. 06

Story Info
How about dinner and a film?
977 words
4.05
29.6k
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A whistle woke me up, but I was too tired to move, so I yawned and rolled over, ignoring master's call. A hard slap on my ass made me sit up guiltily.

"Dinner time Raven, come bitch." I went, following him out of the room and into a kitchen on all fours, "sit." I tried to get onto one of the chairs at the kitchen table, but he pulled my hair backwards, so that I was looking up at him, completely helpless

"No bitch, on the floor, you do not sit on chairs any more."

A tear fell from my eye, my head hurt. I sank to the floor and sat, looking up at him, he put a dog bowl in front of me, and said "stay." I didn't move, but suddenly I realised I was starving, I stared longingly at the bowl, it was full of cereal, a little milk splashed over it, then a bowl of water was put down next to it, and both were put under the table, "eat bitch." I crawled under the table, to hungry to protest, and lapped at the cereal, then the water.

As I was eating my supper, the men came into the kitchen to eat theirs, they all sat round the table and very soon I was surrounded by shoes, it wasn't a very large table and many of the shoes connected with my nearly naked body, I whined with each kick, trying to eat my food as quickly as possible so I could get out and away from the vicious shoes.

Unfortunately, when I had finished, I realised that I was trapped, each leg was like a bar in my cage, and none of them budged when I threw myself against them, trying in vain to get free and out from under the table. As I struggled to get out, they kicked harder, and I began to cry, a boot connected with my cheek, and I felt blood. I curled up in the middle of the table, trying to avoid all the boots, and protecting my face, and cried there, feeling claustrophobic. Finally, they'd finished eating, and I heard master's voice,

"Raven! Come on out girl." I crawled out almost reluctantly, wary of the feet all around me, trying to wipe my tears away, he walked out of the room and I followed, and sat at his feet when he sat down on a sofa, then he saw the cut on my cheek, and I whined in pain as he touched it. He stroked my head, and I rested it in his lap making puppy dog eyes to be allowed to sit on the sofa.

"Slut, go and lie down on the coffee table, there's a good little bitch." I obeyed, feeling cheated of my place on master's lap. As soon as I was lying down, Master came and secured my arms and legs, making me unable to move any of my limbs more than an inch. He slipped a small, hard cushion under my ass, lifting it slightly, I was completely exposed.

One of the men chose a porn movie and put it on the tv, which was behind my head, I could hear groans, moans, gasps, and faked orgasms, but I couldn't see anything, except 10 men jerking off when I lifted my head, so I put my head back, and tried to ignore the sounds.

Master came over to me after about 10 minutes, rock hard, he knelt between my legs, biting them, vicious little nips with his sharp teeth, I gasped with the pain, and suddenly, my tail was yanked out of me with no warning, I yelped, it had been in so long I'd gotten used to it, almost forgotten it was there, and suddenly I felt very empty. But he began to fuck my ass, slowly with the plug, then he stopped, held the plug, and whipped my exposed pussy with the tail, slapping it, gently at first, but harder and harder all the time, and occasionally bringing the tail down across my nipples, I thrashed about, tears spilling from my eyes, as my pussy burned from the abuse, but it was so wet! My god I was dripping!

I was shivering from pleasure as well as pain, hovering between the two, the pain keeping me from cumming, I moaned with the frustration, and Master suddenly stopped whipping me, and thrust himself inside me, balls deep, I almost came in that first stroke! He pounded me, again and again, bruising me, I came hard, shivering, my pussy clutching at his shaft, but he didn't stop, he pounded and pounded, with no sign that he was ever going to stop, I came again, and this time, I couldn't stop, I was stuck on the high of orgasm, unable to see, and completely out of control, I don't know if I was making any sound, or thrashing against the ropes that held me, but the orgasm would not let me go, it held me, ripping through me like high speed waves on a beach, it coursed through my body, spreading out from the white hot point of pleasure which was being pounded repeatedly, I could hardly breathe for pleasure!

When Master finally came into me, I realised that every muscle in my body had been tensed with the orgasm, I relaxed, panting, impressed at his stamina, and almost fell off the table when I was untied, collapsing at his feet when he sat back on the sofa, "up girl" I didn't need telling twice, the floor was hard, I scrambled up next to him and rested my head on his lap, he stroked me, playing with my hair, stroking my breasts, my legs, my ass, it was so relaxing that I fell asleep, even as the men were watching a film.