All Comments on 'Masturbate Fantasy #132'

by writedoctor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Quick & Dirty

NICE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice twist

Holly shit so hot and I loved the ending finding out that she's sleeps with mommy do I smell a sexual sequel I sure hope so

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cockmilk

I've nursed cockmilk from Daddy like any BabyGirl. Many a times precum and creamy drops of daddysnot drizzled onto my nose like his; his hands gently cupping up my chin, wiping the suckdrizzle back into my mouth, molding jaw and cheeks to just the right angle for his sire pleasure. My cunt and clit contract and retract squeezing sweet pussy sap with every sigh and suckle Daddy climaxes into me. He edges curd-rations of face cum shots for me, emptying glops of our fuckbliss across my seedsex like a virgin's insatiable lover can be.

His sausage fingers started me out, that with the sucking of my little clit to lickfinger fucking me in and out so good the pounding whipped squirts that I thought was pee into Daddy's eyes and face. I loved to feel and hear him spank my pussy splashes. "Wet pussy girl for Daddy, aren't you?" slapping my glistenings.

He never fucked me that is, I always sat on him so technically, ~I fucked him~, our excuse could always just appear as though I was "just sitting on Daddy's lap" having been raised to wear skirts and never panties...

His recliner sat in the back corner of the sunken living room. You could hear and see anyone before they saw you while lying flat in this chair. Oh I sucked soo many nuts out down my throat and onto my face and hair in that corner. Quickly wiping my mouth and sitting back on the floor like I was watching television instead of, just seconds before, hard tugging at her husband's thick and veiny member watching and coaxing it to spit for me- his Suckseed; knowing I've been milking Daddy just that long.

Whenever time permits, sucksessions turned to facefucksandcocksitting and I always submit when mommy was gone and then we were alone to live our true fantasy life. We plan to always exercise the god given love we have for one another. Me and my Father will fuck forever. Just like in ancient times. Just like the times we had when she went to conferences. Then I could straddle him in their bed with their headboard that was the best to hang onto in a bucking fuck. Although I guess those ARE the times when he'd actually lay and mount me, moaning and hissing the "fuck in mycumfuck!fuck in me!" his seedsex mantra and the desires manifested within our come together. Dad's thick loins slathered in my wettest pleasure, his hand grasping my knee pit to hold my leg up and out, the spew of him geysering like a splatter against cum gut, his cock beating a punishment after a while I even cry and pout to him for when no one's looking and out if earshot.

And yes, I have suckseeded knowing my Father's Lot. His grand son looks just like him though as the secret's in the genes. He video'd my pussy push my baby-brother out. Proud Grand Daddy little did anybody know! Of course we masturbated together watching my pussy push outand milk out cum'sfuck from sex'sSeed. First viewing: we both watched as I kneeled before him taking our babybatter all over my face. Second viewing: we watch doggy style, my pussy consecrated and healed as Daddy's true CumFuck. He seeding me again now for trumps favor, bloodsacrifices being best consumed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous