Masturbation Diaries: Dressing Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw the frown on my face. The cum! Look at all the cum!

What was I going to do about all the cum on the mirror and on the floor? What was I to do about the mess? I asked myself these questions as I watched one particularly thick glob of my silvery-white cum drool slowly down the glass in front of me.

I remembered I did have my trusty handkerchief I always carried with me. But before I could get a hold of my khakis and get a hand into the pocket I had to clean off my fingers first. I did think briefly about wiping it on the jeans I still had around my knees, since I was going to buy them anyway, but thought better of it as I would have to hand them to the sales lady. What was I going to say? 'Oh, yes, well I couldn't help myself and creamed my jeans over you.'

Instead I licked the cum off my fingers before I took the jeans off and then picked up the khakis I'd worn into the dressing room and put them on. I grabbed the handkerchief from my back pocket and proceeded to wipe what I could from the glass. I got most of it, but the smears were still plenty evident. Just as I felt my heart beating for a totally different reason, like being scared shitless...I saw on the shelf behind me a canister of disinfectant hand wipes.

I couldn't believe my luck! The recent germ and flu scare had actually come back to benefit me.

I ripped out a couple of them and proceeded to wipe the mirror off more. The wipes did a pretty decent job, though they weren't made for cleaning glass, it did remove the more obvious streaks and smears. Only where cum had been the thickest and stickiest did it still leave a visible foggy residue. If you didn't look too closely you wouldn't notice the streaked lines for what they were.

I finished dressing putting my very satisfied manhood back into my khakis in a sort of daze, still totally amazed as to what had actually transpired. I then sat down on the bench and looked at myself in the mirror again as I tied my shoes. I actually smiled at that man in the mirror and whispered, "It has been a great trip to the mall after a very frustrating and long day, my friend." My twin smiled back broadly.

I didn't bother trying on the other pairs of pants or go looking for another pair of khakis. I took all I had, shirts and pants, in an arm load and made my exit from the changing room. I was still somewhat afraid the cute sales lady would go in and see the remaining cum smears on the mirror, so I hurried out before she met me in the dressing area.

"Wonderful," my pretty sales lady said as she came up to me onto on the floor and took the clothes from me, "lets ring you out then. Come with me up to the register."

"Of course," I said trying to be very nonchalant walking behind her as I followed her to the counter. I sighed a breath of relief knowing she must not have heard me doing my thing after all, but as she got to her register she paused just before walking around the counter, long enough to give me another good look at that taut, round backside in that exceptionally clingy dress.

She was so hot!

I blinked and looked away not wanting to get caught looking and also luckily for me my gaze turned to the rack of underwear. "Oh, wait I need to pick up a few pairs of briefs, uh, underwear and t-shirts."

"Sure, I'll start scanning these in. Just bring them up when you're ready."

I grabbed a package of each in my size and put them on the counter. Normally I'd have felt uncomfortable buying underwear from a female sales lady, but at that point I was grateful not to have been caught 'cum handed' as it were and just wanted to get out of there and back to my hotel room.

I handed her my credit card, she did her thing and handed it back. Before I knew it she was handing me the bag with my purchases as she said, "Thank you for your business. It was a pleasure serving you tonight."

I know I got that wicked smile going once again, "No it was my pleasure, a real pleasure. Thank you."

If she had only known what a pleasure it really had been.

If she had only known I had jacked off over here again when I got back to my hotel bed and then still again in the shower the next morning!

12