Match Met Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers

As her eyes wandered down his face, she came into contact with the nastiest, most hideous tie she'd ever seen. It was soft yellow with pale blue diagonal stripes.

"Excuse me!" She called to the woman who seemed to be having some sort of conversation with Sawyer. Although his expression said he'd rather be at the front of the room with her, the fact that she was chatting him up only added to her temper.

"Yes Ms. Freeman?" She called back, looking over her shoulder.

"Who's tie is this? Because it is not the one I sent you to put on him!" Kiana put a shaking hand up to her forehead. The woman hurried to her and Sawyer followed close behind. She peered into the casket and gave her a look of confusion.

"I could've sworn this was the one you sent." She said stupidly. Kiana huffed.

"This is the ugliest fuc—"

"Hey." Sawyer scolded quietly with furrowed eyebrows. He wrapped an arm around her waist with hopes the act would calm her down.

"She didn't give you this tie." Sawyer said simply, yet in a tone of certainty that Kiana could never master.

"Well I'm so sorry. This was a terrible mistake on our behalf." She said. Why didn't Kiana get that response when she'd said practically the same thing?

"I hope you don't think I'm paying for any of your services." She snarled, taking an intimidating step forward. The woman gave her an honest, humbled look.

"I'll put my job on the line to ensure none of this is paid for." She replied softly. Kiana gave her a menacing look before taking her seat in the first pew.

*

After all the services were over, Kiana and Sawyer were serving dinner at her father's house. She had agreed because it was the only choice she had. She didn't have much more money left to use on the funeral so renting a space was out of the options. She'd have to suck it up and host dinner in a home full of memories. Sawyer and Kiana walked up the open front door. As she was about to place a hand on the knob, Sawyer stopped her. He placed a sweet kiss on her lips for the first time in a few days. He then opened the door and allowed the smell of peppermint hit Kiana with a stinging slap of nostalgia.

Kiana was thankful Boston Market agreed to cater a day before the funeral. There were many more people in the house than she expected. Sawyer's siblings and Alison made an appearance too, which Kiana thought was extremely sweet of them. Janelle was there as well as some people from church and her dance company. Although most of the guests were her father's long distance family. Kiana found it amusing that some of the cried so much, considering the fact they made no attempt to visit after his stroke. Let alone help her with taking care of them. But she brushed off her bitter thoughts and tried to see past it all.

*

Kiana and Sawyer didn't speak much to one another the entire day. A sheet of silence always seemed to fall over them when directly in the other's presence. Kiana went straight to Sawyer's bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed and exhaled noisily with her eyes shut tight. Sawyer entered the room quietly and Kiana tried to listen for his location. But a pair of hands around her ankles was what caught her attention. She looked down on Sawyer as he kneeled on the floor. He took her shoes off her feet delicately, massaging them a bit too. His hands pushed up the hem of her dress and pulled at her stockings. He slipped them down her thighs, calves and feet in one motion.

Sawyer finished his act of kindness and stood to his full height, as did Kiana. He fixed to walk off and probably begin taking off his own clothes but Kiana put a firm hand on his chest to keep him still. She undid the buttons on his dress shirt. Then peeled it off his biceps to throw it on the floor. Kiana's smooth hands ran over his chest and around his shoulders, just taking him in. She laid supple kisses across his collar bones. Eventually she undid his belt too and his manhood seemed to be somewhat erect, although she had hardly done anything to him. She missed being intimate with Sawyer, and despite the circumstances, she was finally somewhat in the right state of mind then.

She slipped her dress off her shoulders and let it fall beside her feet. They both stood in only their undergarments as Kiana waited for Sawyer to make the next move. He drank her body in for a few seconds, taking in the bra and panty set she wore. He unhooked her bra carefully. Her breasts were sitting nicely on her chest and he almost didn't want to touch them. But he did, and they felt wonderful. He toyed with her nipples between his index and thumb, tugging them gently. When they were stiff enough he slipped one between his lips.

"Sawyer I just need you." She declared, telling him to bypass all the steps to get where she needed to be. Sawyer stifled a groan; he wanted to taste her. But he wouldn't deny her anything tonight. He'd allow her wishes to be all of his focus. She laid on her back and took her own panties off. Sawyer took his position between her legs and balanced his weight above her. She looked down at where he was slowly injecting her with his dick and mumbled something incoherent. Kiana stretched her neck upwards as he filled her and kept her eyes shut tight. The necklace he'd bought for her sat in the hollows of her neck.

Kiana reached her hands above his head and interlocked her fingers. She twisted her head a bit so she could place kisses onto his ears and down his neck as he rocked back and forth.

Soon enough she came and Sawyer halted his motions of love making. He fell beside her on the bed and pulled the sheets over their bodies. His arms were wrapped around her and his head lay on her bare breast. They sat there for a few minutes, completely silent until Kiana spoke.

"I don't think my dad wanted me here alone." Sawyer tried to find the right words to reply, but he kept coming up short the first two minutes.

"What do you mean?" He questioned.

"I mean he didn't want me in this world without someone who cared for me." Sawyer sighed deeply; Kiana knew he cared about her. And he did—a lot. He cared about her more than anyone in this world. That was something he never thought would be possible. He loved her.

"I certainly care for you." He mumbled silently.

*

3 MONTHS LATER

Sawyer watched Kiana as she studied. Her glasses were at the tip of her nose and she peered into her textbook with so much intensity. She had definitely been more focused on her studies since her father passed, although he didn't think that could happen. She was taking up more hours after work for tutoring sessions, and Kiana hated knowing her dad's absence made that possible. Kiana still hadn't properly mourned her father's death and it worried Sawyer a bit. Sometimes she seemed the slightest bit down, but within a day she was normal again. She'd packed up his most important things and placed them into temporary storage while the house was sold completely. The furniture was sold but all the photos sat around Sawyer's apartment. Sawyer promised her they'd move and all his things would be incorporated into their new home.

"Kiana." Sawyer said called softly. She continued to read for another second before she marked her place with her index finger. She looked up at him without a word, yet her eyes expectant. Sawyer leaned forward so he could capture one of her hands. He massaged it in his palms for a minute and couldn't get himself to take his eyes off its creamy brown color.

"I know our age difference makes things a little difficult—"

"No it doesn't." She interrupted matter-of factly with a twinge of annoyance. Sawyer groaned and tried to continue his speech.

"You and I have been dating for a bit over 7 months, and I feel like we won't be furthering our relationship much more than this for awhile." Kiana frowned. That was discouraging to hear. No matter what sort of relationship anyone is in, they want more commitment. They want steppingstones that lead to something more.

"But I want you to know that I'm committed to you. We've been through a lot and I love you." Sawyer looked her right between her eyes and Kiana almost missed this shifting of her fingers. When Sawyer looked into her palms was when she did the same. There was a gorgeous engagement ring on her hand.

"Wh..." She couldn't find the words to express a fragment of her thoughts. The ring sparkled on her finger. The brown hand that hurt from writing cramps and had a few pen marks in the palm suddenly looked worth a million dollars. Sawyer manipulated her digits in his palm a bit longer.

"We aren't getting married anytime soon, Kiana. I want you to graduate and get a stable job outside of Hooters before we even consider a wedding, do you understand?" Kiana nodded vigorously, dumbfounded and still gawking at her ring. Sawyer smiled as he watched her bite on her lip out of anxiousness. Her palms were growing significantly wet.

She loved Sawyer, there was no questioning that. While in bed, she could have multiple dreams about marrying him, having his kids and the two growing old. Her age didn't seem to interfere with anything in her opinion. She had just been lucky enough to find her true love early, which was fine with her by all means.

"Come give me a kiss." He commanded with a half smile. Kiana rolled her eyes before standing to sit on his broadened legs. She wrapped her arm around his neck and didn't miss the sparkle on her finger. Sawyer gave her a passionate kiss. His lips moved furiously against hers and she fought to keep up with him. He groaned in her mouth when she tugged on his bottom lip. He reached his hand below her body and cupped the flesh there with a spread hand. Kiana's face grew hot as she felt the light-hearted chastising and none the less, happy angels around her.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers
12