Matchmaker Bandit Novel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there motionless trying not to gaze at her perfectly trimmed pussy until I heard the voice of Ms. White prompt, "You too lover boy, don't be bashful, I'm sure she's seen it all before."

As I lowered my underpants, my erection suddenly sprang free to point directly at Margo. Wanting not to make her uncomfortable, I tried looking her directly in the eyes rather than upon her nakedness but when I did I could see she was staring intently at my hard-on.

I then heard the voice of Ms. White say; "I wouldn't worry if I were you, lover, you're going to make some woman very happy with that thing you've got there!"

I was suddenly embarrassed by the sultry villain's comment so I dropped my eyes to stare at the floor. As I did, I couldn't help but notice how moist Margo's pussy lips seemed to have become.

"First Margo," Ms. White said, "turn around and count the specs on the wall until I tell you to stop. Maybe that will keep you busy for a while."

As Margo turned to face the wall I was provided with the most splendid view of both her sexy back and beautiful ass.

Ms. White looked said to me "OK lover boy, get up on the gurney and lay on your back."

She then bound my wrists with one of the pairs of handcuffs. Reaching into her pocket, she produced of the half-inch wide rubber straps used to tie off arms when extracting blood. Ms. White then tied a knot in the rubber strap. The strip was now about eleven inches long with the knot about three inches away from one end. Removing a key from her pocket, she ran it through the long end until it fell upon the knot.

"This won't work!" she said and then said to her companion, "Watch them; I'll be right back."

She left the room and when she returned she was holding a package containing a lipstick vibrator. Attached to the vibrator was a wired remote control. She opened the package, and shoved its contents in one of her pockets.

"Hold up two fingers of your right hand." She told me.

When I did, she took the long length of the rubber strap, wrapped it around my thumb and tied it securely with a knot. Then she used a piece of tape to secure the lipstick vibrator just below the knot she had created.

About three inches away from the knot she tied another knot and then slid a key down the free end of the rubber strap until it rested upon the second knot. After that she said to me as she pointed to my erect penis, "Take the loop off your fingers and put it around 'Mr. Pokey' there. Then slide it all the way down."

I looked at her confused for a moment until she said to me, "Hurry up, we haven't got all day."

Reluctantly, I slid the loop down my shaft until it rested at the base of my penis.

There I lay with the rubber strap snuggly around my cock and the lipstick vibrator resting right on top of my balls.

Ms. White then opened the remote control, removed its batteries, and then took the loose end of the piece of rubber just below the knot that was holding the key in place and slid it into the remote control's battery compartment so that it covered one set of the battery's contacts.

Then she jammed the batteries back into the remote control and wrapped a piece of medical tape around the remote so that they would not come out.

After which, she picked up Margo's belt and used the medical tape to secure the remote control to the belt just below the buckle. When she was done, the end with the battery compartment was facing in my direction. Next, she tied one end of another rubber strap around the knot closest to my penis and the other end around the belt buckle leaving about two inches of slack between my penis and the buckle. She then took the loose end of Margo's belt and laid it over the foot rail. Finally, she folded one of a sheet several times lengthwise and used it to cover everything from my pelvis to the foot rail so that my penis, the vibrator, remote control and belt could not be seen.

Ms. White next removed a six-foot piece of chain and two locks from the canvas bag lying on the floor, then wrapped one end around both my ankles before securing it with a lock.

After pulling the other end of the chain through the foot rails and wrapping it around the rail several times, she then locked it to the foot rail effecting immobilizing my legs.

Ms. White then picked up the dress from the floor and placed it on Margo's shoulder. Then said, "You can put this back on but don't turn around yet."

After Margo had the dress on again, Ms. White said to her, "Lift your arms and keep them there until I tell you otherwise.

Margo did so reluctantly.

The female felon pulled another a six-foot length of chain and a lock from the canvas bag the two criminals had brought with them. She then ran the six-foot length of chain through the belt loops on Margo's dress so that the two ends were in the back of the dress. Once the chain was in place, Ms. White used a lock to secure it like a belt around Margo leaving about three feet to hang freely towards the floor.

Picking up the free end of the chain and handing it to Margo, Ms. White said to her, "Hop up on the gurney there and straddle your boyfriend Honey so that you are facing in the direction of his feet. Oh, yeah and make sure you don't touch that sheet there between his legs and, keep your weight off him until I say so."

Having no idea what lay beneath the sheet, Margo did as she was told. As she sat there, the back of her dress covered my penis, and the front covered the rubber strap, remote control and part of the sheet.

Ms. White then removed a pair of handcuffs from the canvas bag on the floor and locked one end around Margo's left wrist and the other end to the center of the left side guardrail.

Reaching across my chest, Ms. White pulled the other safety belt over Margo's left leg, then my chest, followed by Margo's right leg after which she secured it tightly to the right side of the bed.

The next thing Ms. White did was to unlock one of my handcuffs and pulled it under the safety belt on my chest after which she locked it once again around my free wrist. When she was done, I could just reach the tip of my dick with my fingertips. Using a lock, Ms. White took the free end of the chain hanging from Margo's belt loops and secured it to the left side guard rail leaving a mere four inches of slack. Grabbing the bottom hymn of Margo's dress, she pulled it up and over my hands.

Ms. White raised the right side guardrail and locked the handcuff on Margo's right hand to it. Then she pulled the sheet covering my crotch off the bed.

Finally, she picked up Margo's belt from the bed and pulled it just tight enough to make sure that there was no slack left before tying it around the foot rail. As she did, my cock was pulled upward and pressed snuggly into the furrow of Margo's pussy causing her to jump from the sudden unexpected contact.

"You twisted evil twat! What have you done to us?" Margo asked, her face crimson with anger and embarrassment.

"Let me explain. It will take us at least an hour to sort the good Doctor's collection and load what we want onto the truck. We simply cannot allow either of you to go free until we are done. But just to show you I am not such the 'evil twat' you think I am, I have placed the key to his handcuffs on the rubber strap currently wrapped around his dick. All you have to do is get it close enough for him to reach it and he will be able to free you both. I will even leave the keys to the locks under his pillow."

With that, she reached into her pocket and stuck her hand under my pillow. When she pulled her had away, she held it up to show it was empty.

When she was done, Ms. White leaned over to me and said softly, "By the way, just because you shoot blanks does not mean you are not a man Lover!" And with that, she kissed me, tongue and all, passionately on the lips, then turned and left the room followed by her companion.

Chapter Eight - "Her Story Begins"

After she was gone, I said to Kent, "Kent, Honey, my legs are bloody tired. I've got to give them a rest."

"Go ahead, you won't hurt me." He called up to me.

I was so glad Kent had said that. My legs were tiring from the position I was in so I lowered myself the three inches between us so that I could take some of the weight off of them.

Suddenly, I felt my clitoris land directly onto a large hard lump below me. The unexpected contact on it caused me to jump suddenly.

"What the hell is that?" I asked Kent.

He must have been in his own reality for he did not immediately respond. When he did he said to me, "What's what?"

"That ruddy lump I just sat on!" I replied.

He seemed to pause a second before answering as if he were not sure what to say.

"I'm sorry Margo. She didn't tell you everything when she told you about the key. After she tied a knot in one end of the rubber strap, she slipped the key down onto it. Then she taped a large silver lipstick vibrator just below the knot holding the rubber strap around my penis. The last thing I saw her do was to take the loose end of the strap below the knot and place it into the battery compartment in the remote control just before she taped the batteries back into it." He told me apologetically.

I froze in horror and held my breath for several seconds. 'God I hope it's not that one!' I thought to myself. When I broke the silence it was to say to Kent in a very soft voice, "Tell me again which one she put there." I hoped he couldn't detect any fear in my voice.

After he described it again to me, I muttered, "Fuck, of all the one's in that massive bloody collection why did she have to pick that one?"

"What's that?" he asked. Thank God he had not heard me.

I cursed under my breath and then said abruptly, "Nothing, nothing at all!"

You see, the one that trollop just happened to pick out is one of the more technologically sophisticated vibrators on the market. It had several controls for both vibration duration and intensity. If set to its most powerful setting, it would emit a light pulsing vibration of short duration and then incrementally begin increasingly both the duration and strength of the vibration until it reached its maximum strength. Once it reached peak vibration level, it would remain there for several seconds before beginning to slowly and simultaneously decrease the duration and strength of the vibrations, then it would begin the cycle over again. It was like riding a sexual roller coaster and would almost drive you out of your mind with pleasure. I know because I was so intrigued by the description on the box that I bought one just to try it out. The bloody thing drives me crazy every time I use it. If that thing went off, I had no doubt I would not be able to control myself.

Trying to take my mind off of the predicament I was in, I looked down at the belt between my legs and said to Kent, "She tied my belt to the foot rail and I can't see where the other end goes as it disappears under my bloody dress!"

We both remained quiet and motionless for several minutes. After a while, I finally decided that I could not stay in this position forever so I said, "Kent, I'm not about to let that perverted cow leave us like this. I don't trust her, she didn't tell me about this contraption she has us in on purpose."

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

I thought about it for a minute. There was nothing to do but try and get that damn key to Kent so he could set us free and I didn't like how it had to be done! Hesitantly, I told him, "Move that bloody key so you can reach it."

"Margo, are you sure you really want to do that? We can take our chances and wait for them to come back. Besides, what would you do if you got loose anyway?" He asked.

But my legs were tiring again; I was trying to keep my clitoris from touching that damn vibrator. It had been years since I had felt the touch of a man, and knowing that he had that beautiful hard cock just below my bare pussy was already having its effect on me.

With my hands locked to the bed rails there was no way I could use them to push it off of me.

I realized that with the handcuffs locking Kent's wrist together wrapped around the safety belt, he couldn't use his hands to pull it off unless it were somehow pushed to the very tip of his cock where he could reach it.

That left only one way for me to get it up to him; I would have to somehow use my pelvis to push it upward so he could reach it. It was all made worse by the fact that he could not even see his hands as they were covered by my dress.

Furious, I said to Kent, "When I get loose from here I'm going to introduce that twat and her pet rottweiler to a couple of doses of the those nice sedatives we have stored in the medicine cabinet. While they enjoy a long nap, I'll call the coppers for them. Now stay still a bit while I try to figure out how we are going to get out of these bloody bindings!"

The last thing I wanted Kent to do was move right now. One mistake and things would get all fucked up!

I hesitated for a minute building up the courage to begin, then said, "Let me see if I can slide that key towards you! Get ready to grab it." And with that, I leaned forward as far as I could and began using the front of my crotch to push the band around Kent's penis closer to his hands. As I did, he must have reached in the direction of his cock with the fingertips of both hands because I felt the warm touch of his fingers my ass.

The only part of my body that seemed to put any kind of pressure on it was the mouth of my pussy just below my clitoris. My attempts didn't quite have the results either of us expected, for each time I tried to slide the knot back to him, it would slip and rub right against my clitoris. To make matters even worse, when I bent forward, my weight would come off his prick and the tension on the rubber strap attached to the belt would cause his cock to be pulled straight up. The result was that every attempt I made caused both the furrow of my pussy and clitoris to ride the full length of his cock. It didn't take too many attempts for my clitoris to become swollen and very sensitive. It wasn't long before I began to feel a pleasant tingling sensation in my clitoris every time I moved my hips. Unconsciously, a faint moan escaped my lips and despite my attempts to do so, the strap was not moving at all. I was trying to ignore the tingling in my clitoris when I decided to press down harder and move backwards. I hoped that the additional pressure would move the strap further towards him.

With each movement I made, I could feel the rubber strap slide but then get pulled back into position by the tension on it. While I was beginning to succeed in moving the strap, I was also causing the tingling in my clitoris to become stronger and I began to feel a burning desire growing in my loins.

I think my moaning was getting a bit loud with each movement I made and I wondered if all this was having the same effect on Kent?

"It's beginning to move; see if you can reach it." I said to him as I pushed back even harder than before. But just when I started to feel the strap moving, it slid quickly back into position sending a massive jolt of pleasure through my body as it impacted my clitoris. The pleasure I was feeling was intensified when my clitoris continued to ride the top of his shaft as I tried to push the knot towards his waiting hands.

"Oh SHITTT!" I cried out, when two of Kent's fingers were suddenly buried deeply into my warm moist pussy. I couldn't help it; my juices instantly began flowing around them. Quickly, I jumped forward trying to dislodge my pussy from his fingers. As I did, his cock once more slid through the furrow of my pussy, and I know that I was so wet that it was coated with my juices instantly.

I stopped moving, still stunned by the even more intimate contact we had just experienced. I just sat there silently too embarrassed to say anything to him.

When I spoke, it was to say, "The bloody thing slipped!" Then I added, "I'm going to have to push down harder this time if we are going to get out of this ruddy mess."

I pushed back again even harder while pressing down on the knot. The rubber strap slid easier this time as it was now coated with my juices. Just when it reached the underside of the crown of his cock, with no warning, we both heard the snap of a rubber band. What followed was the unmistakable humming sound of a vibrator as Kent's cock began tingling my clitoris and pussy lips.

"DAMN!" I said and tried to pull myself away from his now vibrating cock. But it was to no avail as the tension from the rubber band caused his dick to follow my pussy no matter which way I tried to move. All I managed to do was completely soak his cock head with my now flowing juices. I could feel the building of an orgasm rising in my loins and began involuntarily moving my hips a little.

I became aware that Kent was not immune to the feeling being created by the vibrator pulsing either when he seemed to suddenly thrust upward for a second. It seemed to magnify a hundred fold the wonderful feel of my pussy rubbing against the sensitive underside of his prick.

In desperation, I tried moving the lipstick vibrator down his cock in hopes it might slide off. I lifted my ass up as high as I could and moved forward as far as possible; then, I rotated my clitoris upward and tried to capture the vibrator in the mouth of my pussy as I lowed my weight hoping to use it to slide the strip towards Kent. But the vibrator became fully lodged in the mouth of my pussy and was now actually penetrating me.

"OH MY GODDD!" I cried sensually while the device moved around inside me. As the tantalizing 'lipstick" vibrator erotically massaged my pussy from the inside, the rubber strap attached to it vibrated and stroked my clitoris rapidly like a thousand tiny tongues.

The intense pleasure that hit me caused me to tightly grip the bars of the bed rails with my hands. I struggled desperately against the vibrator trying to dislodge it from my pussy trying hard to ignore the slow building wave pulses it was sending directly to my g-spot.

Kent must have moved backwards because I discovered that the sex toy was pulled out of me slightly. Unfortunately, his effort also pulled part of it out of me a fraction of an inch and brought its pulsing head closer to my clitoris. When that happed the vibrations on my clitoris increased as the device got closer to it.

I was trying to dislodge the vibrator from my pussy when I leaned towards the foot board again and pushed upward to see if I could increase the tension enough to extract the sex toy from me.

It worked, the device slipped from my pussy. At that point, all I wanted was to not have my pussy come in contact with it again. I tried to slide back once more as far away from the device as I could. When I did, my clitoris accidentally struck the top of the sex toy forcefully sending a strong jolt to it. The powerful sensation caused me to jump suddenly. I thought that the 'lipstick" vibrator was about to be again lodged in my pussy and suddenly lifted my hips up as high as I could as I attempted to settle my weight safely down onto Kent's lap.

It happened so fast that it caught us both by surprise. I guess when I raised my hips the head of Kent's cock must have been pulled by the rubber strap right into the mouth of my pussy. When I lowered my weight, we both found his cock buried almost hilt deep in my soaking wet pussy.

When I hit bottom, I found my clitoris was resting between the two knots and that they were both vibrating against it in time with the sex toy's pulsations. I suddenly cried out, "OH MY GOD, it's driving me crazy!"

If that was not enough, the vibrator was leaning directly on the top of my clitoris hood and Kent's cock was being pulled by the tension of the rubber straps against my g-spot.