All Comments on 'Mate of a Desert Prince Ch. 03'

by JolliTheApple

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
poshposhyposhposhyover 10 years ago
good!

the story is good but quite slow just but to mention,maybe u can write quicker and more progresively.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I quite like it

Pacing is fine to me, getting to know each other before getting down to the full act. Though curious more about how the two will end up fully understanding each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Good

I really like it. Every character is so well described, the pacing is even and the plot is quite sturdy and keeps the reader waiting for more. Also it flows really well. Keep up the good work!

canndcanndabout 10 years ago
interesting

hmm...really interesting story so far. kinda has me thinking of more questions than giving me answers though... where is aiden from? what did he do there? Is Kayla (the prostitute) from the same place? when she said brother was she speaking figuratively or is he related to her? Where did the collar come from that gave it so much power? I am surprised most of all, that manu wasn't the prince to get with Aiden after the whole staying a virgin thing and his being so lonely and unlike his brother. look forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous