Matt & Lisa at School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt couldn't believe all of the emotions and feelings that coursed through him, mind and body. It had started earlier, when he told her how he wanted to thank her. He was every bit as much in love with Margie as he was with his sister. The only difference was simply the time the siblings shared before they knew her. He felt that giving her dominion over him would help her see his true feelings. After Margie spoke with Laurie, and then told him how he could thank her, the intensity of those feelings almost overwhelmed him. (He had spoken several times with his father about it in the past. Try as he might, he just couldn't feel what his father was describing when he played slut for Laurie. He and Lisa talked about trying it, but it was so very foreign to the way they were with each other, it just didn't seem real at all.)

Then it came to him...it was his mother all along. She understood that her children wanted to experience their parents' fantasies as well as their own. She and Lisa had discussed Steven's submissive behavior and knew the problems her kids were having trying to experience it for themselves. This "thank you" gesture was the perfect way for Matt to understand his father's feelings. Lisa would learn enough to know how to play when her opportunity came.

Matt looked at the bed and saw his good friend licking and kissing those perfect breasts. While he'd seen several people do this since Margie chose to become his slut, this time it was different. This time, it was all about her...all for her pleasure and satisfaction. Not his slut...this was one of the women he loved...the one he thought he might (OMG) marry some day...fucking his friend...for kicks. He felt like he might be sick for a moment, but that passed when he realized what his mother was talking about earlier.

His father had spoken to him at length about experiencing some of life's finest adventures on the edge. "It's an enviable place to be," he'd said, "but you have to be very careful if you truly want to spend time there." The first rule, he'd told his son, was that you could never forget that on the edge was not a real or normal place to be...not a good 'full-time' location. The second rule was the same as the first, he'd said. "Remember, it's not a real or normal place...have fun...experience everything you want to...no judgments to take back with you to the real world."

So here he was, on the edge himself this time and determined to experience all that he could. If Winston couldn't deal with it afterwards, he thought, well that was Winston's problem. He found himself moving towards the bed, to see if he could be of service when he heard Lisa come in behind him. He took the ashtray and put it on the end table next to Margie's bed. Next, he took a joint and a lighter off the tray and indicated to his sister to put the tray down on the dresser. Lisa did as he bade, and then kneeled on the floor in her classic submissive pose.

Matt held the joint out for his friend, waiting until Winston was able to pull his lips away from Margie's perfect breasts. When Winston noticed the joint, he sat up and let Matt light it for him. Winston took a hit and passed it to Margie. "So, sexy...how do you wanna do this?" he asked after he exhaled a long plume of smoke. Then he took the joint as she handed it back to him again. Margie looked at Winston. He was so eager...she'd felt used earlier and she really liked that; now she was feeling adored and she didn't want to make him wait any longer. Then she looked at Matt. Her pussy started to flood again at the thought of what she was going to see. Margie smiled at the young boy in her bed. "First thing is," she said, "I want to see you naked and hard."

Winston grinned. "That's easy," he said. He took a hit of the joint as he swung his legs over the side of the bed and started to remove his clothes.

He felt Margie leaning against his back. "Hey. Easy, baby," she whispered in his ear again. "It's easier than you think...watch."

"Matthew," he heard Margie from behind him, "did you hear what I said?"

Winston almost jumped out of his skin; Matt was at his side so fast. Before he realized what was happening, Matt had unbuttoned Winston's shirt and his hands were on his friend's belt buckle. Winston panicked for a moment, before he remembered his earlier conversation with Lisa. Margie felt the boy tense up as Matt touched him, but just as quickly, she felt him relax and accept the situation.

Lisa rocked back on her heels, her breathing shallow and her heart rate rising, as she watched her brother's long fingers work the belt buckle and the zipper of his friend's jeans. She wanted to stick her fingers up her pussy as far as she could, but she knew it wasn't the right time for that. Still, she could feel her nipples getting harder as her brother skinned the jeans and boxers off his friend's legs. Shirt, shoes and socks followed quickly, leaving Winston naked as the day he was born.

Margie was still wrapped around him from the back. Looking over his shoulder, she said, "Well...at least you're naked..."

Winston grinned as he turned around. "Don't worry; I can get hard on command."

Margie pulled him back and kissed him deeply on the mouth. "You don't have to do anything, Win...You just lay back here against me, okay?" She moved back against the pillows and drew Winston back between her spread legs. His head rested against her soft shoulder and his hands spread out over her firm thighs. She handed Winston the joint, encouraging him to take another hit. As he held the smoke in, he heard Margie tell him to relax. He opened his eyes when he felt movement on the bed. Margie kept whispering 'relax' in his ear as he watched his best friend kneel between his legs and start sucking his dick all the way into his mouth.

It only took a few bobs of his head, but Matt managed to get all four of them as excited as they could be. When he drew his lips slowly up his friend's hard-on, Matt felt the blood throbbing under the smooth skin. He also felt the pre-cum start to ooze out of his own cock -- he hadn't been this turned on in a long time. He was beginning to understand his father even more.

Margie was getting impatient. Seeing that Matt had already made Winston hard, she rolled him over until he was lying between her legs and they started kissing. Without being told, Matt moved to the side of the bed and knelt next to the entwined couple. He moved his arm in their direction until he was able to take Winston's hard cock in his hand. And when he felt they were ready, Matt put his friend's cock-head at the entrance of his lover's cunt and with his other hand, he pushed Winston's ass hard, forcing his cock all the way into Margie.

He watched them fuck for a little while. It was so hot -- watching them move together in an erotic dance. But he thought his presence might be inhibiting them, so he backed out of the room, taking his sister with him. He left Margie's door open, knowing what she would require of him when they were done.

Brother and sister smoked a joint and talked quietly in the living room while Winston and Margie enjoyed each other to the fullest.

"Matty, can I ask you a question?" Lisa sounded almost shy as she asked.

He knew what was coming and he smiled warmly at his sister. "Of course, love. You can ask me anything...you know that."

"Do you think you're bi?"

It was what he'd expected and he was fairly sure his answer was what he truly felt. "I don't really think so, Lis'," he said. "I mean...before...upstairs...I guess I really got into sucking Winston's dick. It was hot...you know, the whole situation." Lisa nodded as she smoked the joint. "But really bi? I guess I say 'no' because...while I got nothing at all against sucking cock, or even taking one up my ass..." Lisa gasped, picturing a hard cock sliding up her brother's butt. "...every once in a while, I just can't see myself involved romantically, or even kissing another guy."

He took another drag, counted to ten and exhaled. Matt looked into his sister's dark brown eyes. "Guess I'm just a cock slut -- just like you, baby doll." Lisa moved into her brother's arms, her body a perfect fit to his. They kissed, so deep and so hard it seemed like each one was trying to bring the other inside themselves. "God, I love you, Lisa," Matt moaned into his sister's mouth. "But I think we better get back upstairs."

"You can't leave me like this, Matty. I need you in me, little brother." Lisa was moaning as her brother's fingers kneaded her tit-flesh. She reached between them and started stroking his cock, loving the feel of his pre-cum on her fingers.

"Gotta wait, hon." Matt gently took Lisa's fingers off of his semi-erect organ. "You know I have to finish this for our China Doll." Matt kissed his sister lightly on the lips as he stood up. "But as soon as she's through with me..." Matt left his sister with a wicked grin and started back up to Margie's bedroom.

He could hear Margie moaning over the slapping sound of flesh on flesh. Matt looked into the room to see his tall, slim friend covering the little Asian coed completely as he lay over her Perfect 10 body. Winston was fucking her furiously, pounding his prick into her wet velvet sleeve, his balls spanking her ass crack on every downward stroke. When he saw Margie looking at him, Matt walked into the room and knelt down close to the bed.

Margie's black, almond-shaped eyes were glowing with her excitement as she turned towards Matt. "Oh baby...Winston's fucking me sooo goooood!" The throaty, gravelly whisper was about the sexiest thing that Matt had ever heard. Winston groaned as Margie clenched her pussy walls around his thick pole. "I really want to feel him cum in my pussy, baby...now."

Winston tried to say he was still a few minutes away when Margie cut him off. "Don't worry, Win...your friend is gonna help you again." She shifted her glowing eyes back to Matt. "Aren't you, baby? Go on...get behind him, baby." Matt jumped up to obey.

Margie held Winston close as she looked over his shoulder. "That's right, Matthew. Right behind him..." She looked up at Winston again. "Hold still, lover...we're gonna make you fill me up." She started squeezing his cock rhythmically with her cunt and she could feel him start to throb and get even larger immediately in her hot pussy. And finding Matt kneeling and ready behind his friend, she whispered again, in that same incredibly hot voice, "Lick your friend's asshole, Matthew...do it now...spread his cheeks and lick him, baby..."

Matt felt his skin flush all over -- it seemed his body temperature went up 10 degrees in the blink of an eye. He couldn't believe that's what Margie wanted -- or, that his mother did this to his father. Matt felt a chill as he started to understand more and more of his parents' unique perspective. Slowly, he leaned down and spread his friend's cheeks with his hands. He slid his tongue tentatively down Winston's crack, finding it musty but clean. "Fuck, Matt..." he heard his ex-roommate moaning to him. "that ...unghh...God ...feels so..." "In for a penny..." Matt thought to himself. "Ohhh! Fuck me, Matt!" Winston moaned again as he felt his friend's tongue burrowing past his sphincter and a couple inches up his ass. Margie squeezed down one more time and that was all it took to send Winston into paroxysms of orgasmic delight, his hot, thick crème painting Margie's cuntal walls with each spurt of his rock-hard cock.

When Winston buried himself as deeply in Margie's wonderful pussy as he could, Matt withdrew his long tongue from his friend's anus and sat down on the floor next to the bed. His face was burning as he tried to get his breathing and his heartbeat back under control as quickly as he could. Christ, he felt so embarrassed now that it was done...he didn't know how his dad was able to do it... especially to a friend. And then he became aware of Margie's voice and he knew it wasn't over yet.

"Winston," she murmured to the freshman boy, now laying on his back next to her, "that was so good." Her eyes lit up her face as she asked, "Where did you learn to screw like that?" He started to answer, but she silenced him with a deep french kiss. When she broke away, she asked him if he would like to spend the rest of the night with her.

Matt gasped when he heard her and then he thought his heart would explode when Winston asked if that meant she wanted to fuck some more. "Of course, baby," Margie cooed back. "Don't you want me again, Win?" Matt was starting to feel some real jealousy as he watched his China Doll licking and sucking Winston's nipples while waiting for his answer. "God," he thought for what seemed the hundredth time in the last hour, "if I didn't love her so much, I think I'd kill her!"

"Bro," he heard Winston say, "Can you find a blunt to light?" Matt stood and looked around the room spotting his sister kneeling by the door. She nodded her head towards the tray on the dresser. Lisa had, thankfully, rolled a few before she'd brought the tray in earlier. He picked one up and lit it, took a deep hit of the pungent and powerful smoke and handed it to his friend. After Winston took a drag and handed it to Margie, he exhaled and said, "Do I wanna fuck you again, Margie? Well, duhhh!!!"

His hand smoothed its way over her golden flesh; starting at her firm thighs his fingers moved over her like a blind man reading Braille. When they drifted up over her baby-smooth mound, across her flat, toned abs and then up to her perfect, sweat-covered breasts, he said, "Margie, you are...man, I don't know exactly how to say this...okay, like half of the hottest, sexiest woman in the world." (Winston's favorite jack-off scenario lately always involved both Margie and Lisa.)

No one could help it. They all knew what (and who) he meant. Everybody started to laugh just a little. "But I'm gonna need a break before, you know..." His hand lifted and then dropped his crème-covered cock.

Margie smiled at the shy young man. "We're in no hurry, honey..." She looked at Matt and then at Lisa -- pure lust radiating out of her beautiful face. "I think your friend and the other half you were referring to are going to do something to inspire us in a little while. But first," she continued, her voice so loving and so soft, "I think we should get cleaned up a little." Her eyes narrowed, reminding Matt of his mother. "Matthew," her voiced dropped again to that gravel-rough whisper that he couldn't resist, "come up here and clean us up, darling."

He could feel Lisa's eyes on him from behind while Margie's held him captive from the front. Again, he felt his temperature rise as his skin flushed deep red. And then suddenly, like a white light clarifying everything in his mind, Matt reached a gestalt understanding of what his father had tried so hard to explain. The 'love her/kill her' dichotomy was the edge Dad had been trying to describe. Now, in a moment of complete understanding, Matt realized a great many things. First among them was the total pleasure that taboo sex brought on the edge.

Margie gasped, just slightly, as she noticed the subtle change occurring right in front of her eyes. The way Matt looked at her and the way he moved as he crawled onto the bed. Her nipples started to ache as they grew even larger. Her pussy started to moisten again as she realized what was happening. "Oh My God! Laurie was so totally right!" she screamed to herself.

(During their private conversation earlier, as Laurie tried to explain so much in too short a time, she did manage to make at least one thing perfectly clear. "Matt's father is so good at what he does, Margie," she said, "sometimes I forget that all of this started...a long time ago...for his benefit. The fact that I got a whole lot out of it myself, well I think that was just a bonus. When my son realizes the same thing, and if you do what I tell you to he certainly will, you will see him take back all the power and control. And, in that way, his pleasure is magnified any time and any way that he can add to yours.")

Matt moved over the mattress on his knees, ending up between Winston's outstretched legs. He looked at Margie and there was no mistaking the lust in his eyes. "Guest's first, right?" He lifted Winston's semi-hard dick off of his thigh and without waiting for Margie's reply, he swiped the broad part of his tongue along the underside, licking away the sex cocktail that covered the soft skin. The taste intoxicated him -- he couldn't get enough.

He heard both Lisa and Margie gasp in unison as he lowered his head and took Winston into his mouth, letting his friend's still thickened organ slide over his tongue and into his throat. "Holy fuck, Matt." His friend threw his head back in total shock and awe. "Dude," he could hardly speak, "you suck a mean fuckin' dick." Then Winston groaned as Matt slid his lips down the length of his shaft and then drew them up slowly, sucking the last sexy bits from the taut flesh. He smiled at his friend and shook his head without saying a word.

He surprised Margie a minute later by laying down on his back between her spread legs, his head resting just between her thighs. "Your turn, my love," he growled at the golden-skinned beauty. Matt's long arms reached back to grasp her hips, lifting her up and forward. Margie giggled as Matt held her over his face as she settled down on her knees, one on each side of his head

Margie turned to Winston, her eyes glaring and her breathing very shallow. "Move over, baby," she hissed at him, pointing to a spot further down the bed, "you're gonna want to see this." And as he crawled down the bed, Margie looked at Lisa and spoke to her directly for the first time since Winston had joined them. "Get a bath towel, slut." Margie couldn't believe that the words were actually coming out of her mouth. She could barely hear herself over the pounding of her heart! "Put it under your brother's head."

Lisa couldn't move -- shock rooted her to the spot on the floor where she sat on her heels, her face burning with Margie's command. As softly as she could, Lisa whispered to Matt, "Master?"

Winston almost fell off the bed as Matt answered Lisa with more control and power in his voice than he had ever used before. "You will not question her tonight, slut. Do as she says."

As Lisa rose gracefully from her submissive position, Winston's mind was reeling. "Fuck," he thought, "she looks so fucking hot!" Then the image came to him...like the really hot covers of the sci-fi paperbacks. He could hardly believe he was there, stoned, in the middle of the hottest night of his life!

Margie was only aware of the pleasure-waves that started in her hot, wet cunt and shot down every nerve in her body the moment Matt answered his sister. Laurie had told her this might happen, too. Her swollen, sensitive nipples burned as Matt told Lisa to obey her. She came back to her self when she felt Lisa lift her brother's head to lay the towel underneath. Her eyes were shining slits of pure lust as she took in the scene around her.

As Lisa moved away, Margie stopped her. "Go to Winston...keep his cock in your mouth while he watches me." She breathed more than spoke the words. Then, as Lisa moved down to follow Margie's instructions, she fixed her glowing eyes on Winston. Her mouth was smiling but there was nothing nice about her expression at all. "Watch your friend, Win..." Margie raised one hand to her breast, cupping the firm flesh from underneath and teasing her nipple with her thumb as she watched Lisa roll onto her back and let her head hang off the edge of the bed. Winston stood up and straddled her head as she sucked him through her mouth and into her throat.