Matt & Lisa at School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he stopped moaning, Margie could hear the soft nasal breathing and the un-mistakable sounds of swallowing that came from the foot of the bed. "Watch him clean your cum out of me, baby..." With her other hand, the hard-bodied Asian coed spread her swollen, shaved pussy lips apart and used her well-developed muscles to squeeze and push out the thick, white crème that Winston had left, her gaping pussy hovering six inches above Matt's open mouth.

Matt was experiencing a whole new realm of sensations as he lay underneath Margie's exquisite body. Time seemed to stand still as he took in his surroundings, enjoying the sights and sounds and aromas that enveloped him. He looked up to see his friend's semen start to slide out of the perfect pussy just above his mouth. He moaned in appreciation as the sex cocktail landed on his tongue. He thrilled in excitement as he heard his friend exclaim that was the hottest fucking thing he'd ever seen. He felt the pre-cum start to leak out of his rapidly expanding fuck-meat as Margie hissed at him to suck the rest out of her as she planted her cum-filled pussy on his mouth.

The way brother and sister were arranged on the bed, both on their backs with Matt's feet towards the foot of the bed and Lisa's feet pointed towards the head, Margie had easy access to the incestuous siblings' genitals while Matt licked and sucked her clean. She teased and tormented them both with her soft fingers and her sharp, painted fingernails as she tried to speak.

"Unnnggghhh...right there, baby...keep licking me...I just keep coming. OH! OHH!! FUCK!!!...unh! unh! How does it feel, Winston? I can see the...unh...outline of your cock...in her throat." Matt couldn't resist shoving his hard tongue through the tight ring of Margie's sphincter. Margie's heart jumped into her throat as her cunt convulsed and her asshole clamped down hard on Matt's tongue. She screamed out to Buddha in her native Chinese as her climax washed over her, wave after fucking wave.

Winston was so close to losing his load down his heart-throb's throat. As soon as she'd sucked him in, he felt the most outrageous sensations surround his cock as she started an unceasing yet gentle swallowing action in her mouth and throat. Without moving inside of her, Winston was getting a full cock massage. And watching Margie dominate Matt was only making the whole thing crazier.

As the spasms of Margie's last climax became manageable, she tried to tell Winston what was happening. "Your friend, baby...he's been very bad...very naughty. He didn't tell me, Winston...he didn't...warn me. He just...unnnggghhh..." Margie leaned down, her eyes glaring as she cocked her fingers once again only this time, it was right in front of his friend's face, and she flicked him squarely on his sac. When he realized what she was doing, Winston's cock lurched sympathetically in Lisa's throat as Matt groaned from the extreme (but, thankfully, short-lived) pain. "He just bit me...can you believe that? First he rapes my ass with his tongue...now he bites my delicate little pussy...your friend is so bad, Winston..."

The young man was mesmerized as he watched the scene unfold before him. Margie was grunting and groaning as she became almost violent riding Matt's face, grinding her pussy and her ass all over his mouth and chin. A quick glance down confirmed Matt's excitement by the length of his hard-on. Lisa's reaction to the scene was to increase the swallowing pressure she exerted around Winston's cock, bringing him closer and closer to the edge. And when it seemed like no one could take any more, Margie blew them all away.

"So bad, Winston...his mommy told me...how to..." she could only whisper as her heart crept up her throat, "punish him...when he's a bad little boy." Margie lifted herself up on her knees, her heavenly pussy just inches from his face. Her heart was beating so fast she thought she might have a stroke as she forced herself to follow his mother's instructions to the letter. She straightened up and let the fuzzy electric excitement fall over her shoulders, caressing her breasts and her sides as the power fell lower through her torso and found its target below her firm belly. With extreme concentration, the young Asian student found herself in a place she'd never been before. And as Laurie's words came alive inside her head, her bladder opened so slightly that just a trickle of her golden warmth escaped and sprinkled Matt's face.

"Oh Christ! You fuckin kidding me or what?" Winston couldn't believe his eyes! She couldn't...wouldn't...FUCK!!! SHE WAS!!!! He couldn't take his eyes away.

"She said I had to, Winston...you know, punish him...like this..." And now Margie reached that place that Matt's mother had told her about...where their desires and their hungers fed off one another, driving them higher, making each experience more intense. And she let herself go...the power below her belly opening her up and letting her tangy yellow stream splatter over Matt's face and into his open mouth. Margie had never cum so hard in her life.

The moment he saw that heavenly-looking girl piss into his friend's mouth, Winston drove his cock as deep into Lisa as he could and started pumping a continuous stream of hot, thick cum down her throat and into her belly. Lisa climaxed as well, recognizing the sounds and the smells coming from her brother and Margie while she savored the essence of Winston's climax.

On his back with Margie's smooth, hairless pussy and her tangy puckered rose grinding over his face, Matt felt unbelievable surges of power course through him; he was in total control of his senses and keenly aware of what was happening around him. For the first time, tonight had brought much more insight and understanding to the overwhelming love he'd already had for his parents. The way they used their own needs and desires to drive each other further over the edge...it was pure genius. Every time one of them escalated their feelings, it resulted in an exponential burst of passion for them both.

He heard Margie trying so hard to speak to Winston. When he felt her sitting still, a few inches above his face, he knew what was coming. Those first few golden drops splattered against his cheek; when his brain processed the pungent aroma and wet heat, a long strong rope of white fluid escaped his thick, meaty cock-head and puddled on his chest. With all the concentration he could muster, Matt held back the rest of his orgasm. It was so hard for the young man -- Margie's warm, tangy rain had turned into a downpour and he let her steaming yellow stream fill his open mouth. He swallowed a little, wanting to taste her this way, wanting to share another feeling with his loving family.

After the first long burst of piss started to fill Matt's mouth, Margie's orgasm over-powered her urge to pee and took total control of her. When she came back to reality, she moved back, off of Matt's face, and made her way to the edge of the bed. She slid off and leaned over to kiss her Master gently on his tangy lips. "Wo ai ni! I love you," she whispered softly in Chinese. She turned away and moved quickly to the bathroom. Now her primary consideration was getting rid of all the water Laurie had told her to drink earlier

Matt tilted his face to the side after Margie had left. The pungent golden liquid left in his mouth drained out, caught by the towel Lisa had place under him earlier. He sat up slowly, bringing himself back from the peak of his sexual euphoria. As his breathing and his heart rate came closer to normal, he looked around the room and noticed Winston's head between his sister's raised and spread thighs. He looked at Lisa and smiled warmly, his love for her was palpable. And it was enhanced when she brought her arm up from the side of the bed with a lit joint between her fingers. She took a hit and then motioned her brother closer. Even as Winston licked deep into her pussy, Matt bent over her and as they kissed deeply, Lisa exhaled the sweet smoke into her brother's mouth.

Matt leaned back on his elbow, his face so close to his beautiful sister's that he gave her butterfly kisses, flicking his long eyelashes against hers. Lisa giggled as he knew she would -- the sound filled him with delight. He took the joint from her, took a quick hit and asked how she was doing. Lisa glanced down the bed, watched the cute freshman boy eating her cunt for a moment, and looked back at her brother. "I'm doing just fine, thank you very much." She absently ran the fingers of one hand through Winston's hair. It reminded Matt of someone scratching a dog while watching TV. "That was pretty intense, little brother." She was trying to keep the excitement in her voice down, just in case he was having second thoughts. But the fire in her eyes gave her away -- he had seen that look up close and personal too many times not to know what it meant.

Matt looked right into her deep, dark eyes, now only inches away from hers. His hand found her breast and he squeezed her, tapping against her extended nipple with his thumb when he whispered to her, "I think, after a little while, I'll be able to describe it properly, Lis'." He took the swollen tip between his thumb and forefinger, rolling it and pulling it, making his sister crazy. His smile was just a little crooked as he said, "But right now, I'm gonna grab a quick shower." He kissed her lightly on her full, sweet lips. "Then I'm gonna come back and take you to a place you've never been before." He bent down and took her dark pink nipple between his teeth, pressing lightly but firmly into her. Then he let her slip away with a quick flick of his tongue. He looked down her perfect body, saw Winston still at work and he whispered one more time in her ear, "Now I understand, baby...how hot you thought it would be...just a heartbeat ago...if I really would have bitten you." As he got up off the bed, Lisa was gasping and looking at him in awe.

"Don't make her cum, bro...whatever she bribes you with, 'kay?" Winston looked up, rolled his eyes and dove right back into the sweetest honey pot he'd ever tasted. Lisa put both hands on the back of his head and starting rolling her hips, moaning like a soft-core porn star on cable. "I mean it, Winston...remember, amigo...no matter what you think you've seen here tonight...you know who rules the roust. Don't make her cum, bro."

Lisa was pretending to cry as Matt chuckled his way out of the room. He went into Margie's bathroom and found her standing naked on a big fluffy towel, brushing her long, straight hair as she stood in front of the mirror. Every time he saw her, it was like the first time all over again. His heart was in his throat -- she was simply stunning in every regard. He couldn't believe how truly lucky he was. When she noticed him, she dropped her brush on the counter and turned towards him. "Matt," she said softly with downcast eyes, "are you...I mean...is everything..."

Matt could see her struggling to make sure everything was alright. She had obviously put a tremendous amount of trust in his mother, and he needed to make her see it was the right thing to do. He moved to her, taking her in his strong arms and pulling her perfect body next to his. "I love you, Mai Ling." He kissed her softly. "You...everything...it's all just perfect." They kissed again, this time their tongues finding each other. He pulled his face away and grinned at her. "Tell me, baby...how hard did you cum...when you pissed in my mouth?" He tried, but he just couldn't keep the excitement out of his voice.

Margie's almond-shaped eyes flew open (as much as they could). "Oh my God!" she shrieked as she jumped into his welcoming arms. "I swear, Matty, it was..." Her head fell back, the curve of her neck and shoulder was poetry to his eyes, "...an explosion, like all of me was riding the great karmic wave."

Matt held her firm, rounded ass as she brought her legs down to the floor. "Me, too, baby. It was indescribable...perfect...like you, love."

The light from her eyes almost blinded him before she dropped to her knees into her submissive position. "Master, may I make a request? Please?"

"God," he thought to himself, "she's just too fuckin' hot to be real!" "Of course...you may ask. But quickly...I'm a little smelly..." She giggled. "...and I want to go shower."

"Please, Matt, when your parents come...I want you to give me to your mother." It was what he'd expected from her and it made him smile. "I want to thank her, of course..." Margie looked up at the young man she loved so much, her grin was a little naughty, "but also...I think there's more that she can teach me...to please you and Lisa."

Matt looked down at the wet-dream on her knees in front of him. Of course he would give her what she wanted -- there was never a doubt. But, he thought, he might enjoy her before he gave his answer. "We'll see," he told her. His voice carried more weight as he spoke again. "Come downstairs, slut." He could see Margie's golden skin flush in reaction to the word. "You can give me a shower while I decide."

A few minutes later Matt stood under the steaming spray, letting the hot water loosen his muscles as it cascaded down his long torso and over his long, fit legs. He leaned against the wall, his shoulders and back getting the benefit of the liquid heat raining down and then he felt her rubbing a soapy washcloth over his neck and shoulders. She lathered his back and arms and then dropped her soapy fingers to his well-muscled ass, rubbing him lewdly as she cleaned every inch of him. When she finished his legs and feet, she stayed in the Asian-style squat in front of him and turned him around. Margie worked quickly with the soap and washcloth up his shins and thighs, gently and lovingly massaging the soft, thick shaft of his cock and then his sac with the foamy cloth.

She stood up in front of him, making sure her nipples came in contact with his cock-head, and quickly finished his flat stomach and broad, muscular chest. He handed her the detachable shower head and she rinsed him off, using her free hand to wipe the clean water across his flesh. She softened the spray as she rinsed between his legs, her fingers lifting and separating to allow the water full access. She turned him half-way around again and rinsed his back and then used her fingers to spread his cheeks and make sure his ass was soap-free before she handed the shower-head back to him.

By the time he'd replaced it and turned back again, Margie was already waiting outside the tub with a soft, warm towel to dry him off. He let her pat him down, front and back, and then stood in front of his mirror to brush his hair. He glanced at her reflection in the mirror and then smiled to himself as she resumed her kneeling position. He thought about her request for a moment and then turned around, leaning back against the counter.

Keeping his voice firm, using the controlling tones he employed so well, Matt said, "Come forward, Margie...let's multitask!" She looked up hesitantly into his ice-blue eyes as she slid closer to him, between his spread legs. "That's better, Mai Ling. You practice my mother's 'deep swallow' technique while I decide what to do about your request."

He groaned softly as Margie raised herself enough to take his thick flesh pole past her soft, sweet lips and into her welcoming mouth. She loved to take him this way -- not yet hard - she knew Lisa did, too. (They did talk about him, after all!) She controlled her gag reflex well as she felt his large, spongy head pass the back of her tongue. Breathing slowly through her nose, she 'swallowed' him into her throat. Matt was moaning softly, concentrating on not moving his hips as Margie held still, letting her throat adjust around him. After a very long minute, she put her hands around Matt's ass and pulled him closer, driving another inch or two deep into her throat. Again, she held him still as her body found ways to accommodate his length and girth. When her breathing and her pulse seemed reliable, the beautiful twenty-year old Chinese girl, completely naked on her knees in front of him, started to use her throat muscles the way Laurie had taught Lisa and Lisa had taught her. For the lucky 'stiff', it felt like nothing else in the world! A base-to-tip, 360 degree, wet, warm, swirling cock massage to die for!!!!!

Matt worked hard, willing himself to speak while Margie practiced her magic on his ever-thickening cock. "I can tell you to please my mother...and my father...while they are visiting." He groaned...he was in love with a witch. "And don't forget, Mai Ling, you are slut number three...if I want my slut-mother to teach you her tricks, I could just tell her to." She looked into his eyes, acknowledging the truth of what he was saying. He looked into her eyes and saw the lust that was driving her. "Stop," he whispered to her. His hand went to her cheek as he slowly withdrew from her mouth. She made a small whimpering sound, feeling suddenly very empty.

"Don't worry," he told her, his voice nearly normal again. "You can practice later. I want drown my sister in my love for her...you can fuck Winston again while you watch us." Matt's pulse picked up as he looked at her; his breathing became shallow as he pictured it in his mind. "Shr, ne kan wo..." he started in Chinese, drilling his authority into every word, "Yes, you watch us - watch me fuck my sister. Every way I fuck her...you make my friend fuck you the same way...very hot, little girl."

"Okay," he switched back to English, "I'll give you to my mother...but don't come back to me if it's not quite what you think it might be. Margie, she could do something in front of your friends...you never know if you give her control." Margie felt her cunt flood at the thought of being exposed...for what she truly was...in public, in front of her friends and classmates..."Oh God," she thought, "maybe even in front of my professors!" Matt saw the lightning bolt shoot out of her eyes when he mentioned her friends; he could smell her arousal immediately. "If that's what you want...fine." He waved his hand dismissively as he walked out of the bathroom towards the stairs. She sat there, creaming at the possibilities when his voice broke her trance. "Coming, slut?"

When he walked back into Margie's bedroom, he found Winston rolling joints (he immediately took one, lit it and took a long drag) and his sister on the phone. He sat down next to her on the bed, listening to her end of the conversation. "That will be so cool, Mom!" She was bouncing up and down like a little girl, her smile lighting the room. "Downtown? The Presidential Suite?" She lifted the joint from her younger brother and took a drag. "Okay...I will...see you then, Mom. Love you...Love you too, Daddy." And she snapped the phone closed.

Matt started to ask what the call was about when Lisa cut him off with a big sloppy kiss, her arms around his shoulders and her breasts pressed against his chest. "Wait a minute, Matty, please?" She looked into his eyes. "There's something I have to tell you, bro. Then I'll tell you what Mom said, okay? But first..." she flipped her phone open again, "there's a quick call I have to make." Matt kissed her softly and nodded his approval.

Margie walked into the room with a fresh pitcher of ice water and a few cold beers. She looked at Matt quizzically as he motioned her to be silent. Lisa punched a speed dial number and they could all here the ring on the other end. Lisa issued a disappointed sigh when she heard her Uncle David's voicemail greeting. Still, with a smile in her voice, she spoke into the phone. "Hi, Uncle David. It's Lisa." Her voice changed completely as she continued...deeper, smoky and sexy. "Mom just told me about Parents Weekend. I'm so sorry you can't make it." Margie moved closer to Matt, handing him a cold beer. Lisa looked at her, moved her hand to Margie's firm breast and gave it a loving squeeze. "I can't wait to see you fuck my hot little roomie." Margie gasped and Matt chuckled. Winston looked up for a minute, then continued rolling. "Anyway, thanks again for taking care of everything, Uncle David." She paused, looking at her brother again, and then she finished, "I love you, Unc...I'm here whenever you want me." She flipped the phone closed again.