All Comments on 'Matter of Choice'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
nice

romantic soft hearted story. seems true to life that it takes longer for some of us to figure certain things out. i know it did for me. danny was lucky that sarah loved him enough to wait for him. in my case, she loved me enough to stay with me. very nice writing, keep it up. a fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Soft and Sweet...

Loved it. The storyline keeps you interested, and it's just real enough to make you remember, while your heart hopes that it'll all work out in the end. I was pulling for Sarah and hating Patra, all while wanting to smack Danny upside the head for not seeing it, lol. Good job, and keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bittersweet

Familiarity caused a bad choice to be made, but thank God she was smarter then he. At least it all turned out the way it should have years before. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good feeling

Nice story with a bit of reality on life left with a good feeling

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Well Done

I enjoyed this story and will look forward to more . Thanks for a good read.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Thank you

This little story put a smile on my face.

GhostbearGhostbearover 18 years ago
Very nice

Thanks for the happy ending.

JeffTomJeffTomalmost 13 years ago
Nice

This reads like a stand alone story. I like it. I just wish he could of gotten his head out of his ??? years earlier.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Youth can be wasted on the young -

But of course it would not really be youthful if it was mature and considered now would it lol

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Like the story a lot. Just so improbable Sarah could or would wait that long. And, why the long interlude after Petra left? Just questions I wondered about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES