Matt's Vacation Revelation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're just saying that." Now she was fishing.

"You heard the lady," he chuckled, moving his gaze from her eyes to her nipples and back again. "You look nice."

"I knew you'd like that," she laughed. "I'm sure she was just kidding, though." She wondered if Nicole had kept her promise about not going too far. She didn't really like the way Jack kept staring at her, but she'd become case hardened. He liked them young, nowadays.

"Maybe, but she was right," he replied, earning a big smile and a soft, lingering kiss.

********

Donna didn't have anything to worry about; Jack kept digging himself deeper. He had even tried to butter her up with booze from the drink cart, but to no avail. She was barely talking to him and insisted on Dr. Pepper rather than the Jack and Coke that he ordered. He figured she'd prefer some girly drink anyway, but his patience was wearing thin.

"What are you so pissed off about, anyway," asked an exasperated Jack.

"I'll give you a hint," she seethed. "It may have had something to do with dry-humping."

"Look, I'm sorry," he said, sounding truly contrite. At first. "But what did you expect? I mean you've been flaunting your shit all over town, showing everyone who wants to look everything you have to offer. Then you parade around the airport shaking that sweet little ass for me; what am I supposed to think?"

"Maybe you should think that I'm your daughter, and that maybe you shouldn't try to fuck me through my clothes! And who told you I was doing it for you?"

"Watch your mouth," he replied. Now he was getting pissed. "I told you I was just putting my bag up."

"Oh what ever!" she said.

"Shhh!" he interjected. "Keep your voice down!"

"I want to trade places with Mom."

"You stay right there," he replied. "We need to work this out."

"Fine," she said. "From now on, I'll make sure to wear baggy clothes around you, and you can just keep your paws and everything else off of me. How's that?"

"Fine," he replied. "And you can just forget about college. Pay your own way, you spoiled little bitch! Teach you to be a prick tease."

He tried to stop her as she stood, but noticed all the people staring. There was a pretty big guy who looked menacingly at him, so he let go, unaware of just how many people had overheard the entire conversation. If looks could kill...

Nicole tried to hold back the tears as she made her way down the aisle. She failed.

"If you follow her, I'm gonna follow you," said the big guy, his face inches from Jack's.

********

Matt was in heaven. His mother had kissed him like a lover, and he definitely responded. Their lingering kiss had turned into a tongue duel that lasted a while. With the seats across the aisle from them empty, no one was the wiser. Emboldened, he moved in for another kiss as soon as it ended, but she moved away.

"Wow!" she whispered.

"I know," he replied. "What younger girls?"

"Stop it," she giggled, slapping his arm. "You're just being silly. I don't have anything on them."

"Yes you do."

"Like what," she asked.

"Hips, for one thing," he replied. "The girls my age just don't have hips." She giggled again.

Nicole appeared just as they were moving in for another kiss; one that would probably be a doozy. Donna was disappointed, yet relieved. She had let herself go too far. Nicole, on the other hand, felt worse. Her original plan was similar to what it looked like here. She'd always had the hots for Daddy, and thought she wanted him. But then he turned into a pig. Matt (whom she'd also had a lifelong crush on) obviously had much more guile and class than her dad. She should have stuck with Matt.

"Mom, can we trade places?" she asked, sitting in the seat across the aisle, where there were only two seats. She was still crying.

"What's the matter, honey?" She stood up immediately, inching past Matt again. "Behave this time," she whispered. Matt pinched her ass, thinking she did a very good job not jumping. She stepped on his foot. Hard.

"Nothing, I'm ok," she said, scooting over to the window seat. Donna sat down, putting her arm around her daughter.

"Don't tell me 'nothing', honey," said Donna. "Tell me what's wrong."

Nicole looked over and saw Matt, watching attentively. She didn't want to cause trouble and ruin their vacation, but drew a complete blank as she tried to think of a good lie. She told them the whole story. Donna had to restrain Matt as he tried to leave, telling him to just let it go. Then Donna had an epiphany. She told Matt to scoot over to the window and put Nicole in the middle. With her on the aisle, she could keep both of them from going to their father and causing a scene. She consoled both of them for a while and managed to talk Matt down. His intense anger scared her a little, and made her proud at the same time. His loyalty lay with her and Nicole. It was comforting. She had her own secret.

"I have to use the ladies room again," said Donna. "Can I trust the two of you to stay here and not go attack your father?" They both nodded. Donna made her way to the back of the plane.

"So what were you and Mom doing?" asked Nicole.

"Just talking," he replied.

"Bullshit," she said. "You two were making out. How come you never tried that with me?" There were tears in her eyes again.

"Like Dad did? Look where it got him."

He regretted it as soon as he said it. She began to cry again. It broke his heart. He put his arms around her and pulled her to him. She resisted just enough to let him know she was still hurt, then relented.

"So, why didn't you?" she asked. "Are you not interested? Or am I not pretty enough?"

"Honestly?" he asked.

She nodded.

"You are so hot!" he said, speaking quickly. "And I can talk to you about anything. I can't tear my eyes away from you when you're around; I can't stop thinking about you when you're gone. You damn right I'm interested, but I didn't want you to think I was a pervert."

He loved the immediate and profound change in her demeanor. Her facial expression began changing as soon as he began to speak, and ended in a blissful smile. Flirty even. As he leaned in to kiss her, his hand immediately stole to her breast. He thought of it as a natural reaction. She didn't resist, although she did cut the kiss off before either of them were ready.

"We can't let Mom catch us," she said, a little out of breath, pushing his hand away from her tit.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," replied a reluctant Matt. He had made out with both of them in a matter of minutes. This was going to be a great vacation!

"So, how much did she show you?" she asked.

"Nothing."

"Bull-shit," she giggled. "God, her nipples were about to poke holes in her shirt. Did you see them bare?"

"No, I came close, but didn't get a look at them." he replied, taking another sip of his drink. He almost spit it all out when Nicole lifted her shirt, baring her breasts for him to see. He quickly took in the entire beautiful sight. She was a solid C-cup with pretty little pink nipples; no where close to as dark as his mother's, from what he could tell. Firm and upstanding, her awesome tits barely jiggled as her shirt brushed over them. They were the prettiest tits he'd ever seen.

"You're welcome," she chuckled, pulling her shirt back down. "Did she show you anything else?"

"When she passed in front of me to get to the window, her ass was right in my face," said Matt. "That's when she turned her head and caught me looking."

"Are you serious?" she giggled. He nodded. "Move to the aisle, so she'll have to do it again."

He figured Nicole would move to the window, but she stayed put.

"Are you going to stay there?" he asked. She nodded. "You want to look at it, too, don't you?"

"Maybe," she said with a mischievous grin.

"Hey, you can't leave me hanging like that," he laughed.

"Ok, fine," she began. "You have to promise not to tell anyone."

"I promise."

"I make her try on clothes all the time, just so I can see her naked. I think she's sexy as hell," she said, her face turning red. Matt nearly creamed his jeans, wishing he could see them both naked.

"I'm back," said Donna. "Are we playing musical chairs?"

"We knew you wanted to sit by the window, Mom," said Matt.

"Yeah, just because Dad's an asshole, doesn't mean you have to do without," added Nicole.

Donna felt obligated to scold Nicole for talking about her father that way, but knew he deserved it. Deciding to let it slide, she hoped against hope that Matt would behave himself as she inched her way past him. She gave him a little wiggle as she looked over her shoulder and saw him staring once again. She looked over her other shoulder to give Nicole a conspiratorial wink and was shocked to see her gazing just as intently as Matt. She was floored again as Nicole gave him a little nudge and bit her bottom lip. Flustered, she sat down.

Despite the burning sexual tension felt by all three of them, no one said a word. Donna reclined her seat and leaned back into the corner of the seat and wall just behind the window. She should have put her bra back on, but it was so much more comfortable without it. She had simply buttoned up. Matt and Nicole both took their mother's cue and leaned their own seats back. Nicole put her right arm under her mother and lay her head directly on her left breast. She held back her laugh as she felt the nipple harden against her cheek. Matt, on the other hand, lay on Nicole's shoulder, his hand snaking up her shirt, wrapping around her bare titty. The nipple was already hard. They slept for the remainder of the flight.

After reclaiming their carry on bags (Matt gave Nicole a little pinch as she stretched to get hers.), they disembarked the plane only to meet a completely livid Jack. It looked like he'd had a few too many drinks on the plane. As he went through his spiel about how bored he was sitting alone and how disrespectfully he'd been treated, both women were cowed. Matt, however, was pissed. Loaded down with all three carry ons (he insisted on taking them), he immediately dropped them. With Nicole's story adding to his father's dickhead behavior, Matt was at the end of his rope. But someone beat him to the punch. Literally. He saw the big guy walking toward them, but thought nothing of it.

"Excuse me, sir?" the man asked politely, gently pulling Jack's shoulder to turn him around. As Jack was about to mouth off, the man punched him hard enough to knock him down. He then, leaned into Jack's face and spoke in a low, conversational tone.

"I've seen enough. If you speak to these ladies in that tone again, I'm gonna kick the living shit out of you. Understood?" Jack nodded, trying to suppress the blood flowing from his nose. The man stood and turned to Matt. "Sorry kid. Didn't mean to steal your thunder, but I've been waiting to do that for hours. When your pretty mom here has had enough, give her this." He handed Matt a card. He was a lawyer. Damn the irony. After shaking hands with Matt, he walked away.

"Well, this vacation is getting off to an interesting start," laughed Nicole.

"You shut up!" said Jack, in an obviously hushed tone. "Help me up, Matt."

"Fuck you," Matt calmly said, putting the card in his back pocket. "You're lucky he came along, or I'd still be whipping your sorry ass. If you ever touch Nicole or talk to either of them like that again, I'll kill you."

"Come on kids," Donna interjected. "Let's go get the luggage. Jack, get yourself cleaned up and we'll meet you in front of the terminal."

"Oh, you think you're in charge now?" grated Jack.

Donna grabbed Matt's arm when he tried to turn around. Telling Nicole to help her, they guided Matt away. On the way, Donna pleadingly lectured them both about keeping their father happy. Both kids knew there was more to the story, but didn't press her. They'd find out soon enough. Donna finally let go of Matt when they figured he had calmed down enough. Matt and Nicole were holding hands.

They rented a cart to put all the luggage on as they made their way to the front of the terminal. Matt enjoyed another view, as the two women in the world that he loved the most, shook their asses in front of him. Nicole had even turned around to wink at him. Approaching the front of the terminal, they noticed Jack leaving the ticket line.

"What are you doing, honey?" asked Donna. Her words were endearing, but her actions suggested otherwise. She didn't get close.

"They're having a crisis at the office," said a subdued Jack. "I have to go back for a few days. You guys go ahead. There's a limo out there waiting to take you to the ferry that'll take you to the island."

"Do you want us to wait for you to get on the plane?" asked Donna.

"Use your head, Donna!" The asshole was back. "They won't let you through security without a boarding pass. Just go, and I'll be along in a few days."

Luckily, Donna thought, the kids are out of earshot. Without kissing her husband goodbye or even another word, she walked out to the sidewalk where Matt and Nicole were waiting. Matt was smoking. God how she wanted a drag! Jack had finally bitched enough for her to quit a few months ago. She made up her mind.

"Give me one of those, Matty," she said to a completely shocked Matt. He was expecting a reprimand. "Do you have enough for both of us, or do we need to get some before we get on the boat?"

********

After the short ride to the docks and a long ride on the boat, they had finally arrived. Workers from the ferry carted all their luggage down the dock, up the stairs, and into the front room of the beautiful house overlooking the ocean.

"This place is awesome!" shrieked Nicole, as she looked around the huge living room.

There was a good sized kitchen just off the living room, separated by a bar, with a breakfast nook in front of massive windows overlooking the beach. In fact, the entire front of the house had beachfront windows. On the other side of the living room was a staircase leading to the three bedrooms upstairs. Carrying their bags, they raced up the stairs to check out the rest of the house. The two smaller (though pretty good sized) bedrooms shared a large bathroom with both a walk-in shower and a tub, while a large Jacuzzi tub graced the Master Bedroom. Each bedroom overlooked the beach with large windows, and a door granting access to a long deck that ran the length of the house. There was an upper deck on the back side as well, overlooking the swimming pool and hot tub, each deck furnished with patio furniture. In the distance, they could see a waterfall amid the vegetation. Matt came to the sudden realization that with all the uncovered windows along this deck, that he would definitely see both of them naked. He couldn't wait for it to get dark.

"Well, now what?" asked Donna.

"Let's go swimming," said Nicole. "Last one in the pool is a rotten egg!" She ran into her room to change.

Matt took this opportunity to get close to his mother, who was leaning on the rail, looking down at the pool. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her middle, pulling her ass into him.

"Matt, we can't," she said, standing up and turning around to face him.

She meant to turn him away, but when he pulled her close and leaned in for a kiss, her body betrayed her and she relented. As their tongues lovingly entwined, he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer, his hands making their way to her ass. She brought her hands to the back of his head and began running her fingers through his hair. They ground into each other as he pulled her into him. Pressing his luck, he brought a hand up to her breasts. Lightly squeezing and tweaking her nipples, Matt lovingly caressed the same boobs that had nourished him as infant. The irony wasn't lost on him. She allowed it until he moved down to go up inside her shirt; then she pulled away just before he captured his prize. His mother's bare tits were still so close, yet so far away. Dammit!

"We can't," she gasped, her breath ragged. "I'm sorry. I let it go too far."

"Why not, Mom," asked Matt. "We both want to; what's the problem?"

"I'm your mother. We shouldn't have even gone this far, no matter how much we may want to," she replied. "Let's go swimming and cool off." With that, she walked into her room to change, quickly closing the door behind her.

Matt lit a smoke and leaned on the rail. He wasn't as disappointed as he figured he'd be. In fact, he was encouraged, knowing that before the vacation was over, he'd break down her inhibitions. After all, she'd said 'we' want to. Plus, there was Nicole to think about, he thought as she suddenly appeared. Turning to look up at him, she mouthed 'where's Mom?' He nodded toward her bedroom. Nicole, in turn, pulled her bikini top aside and flashed her tits at him again. Giggling, she told him to hurry up and get down there. She was wearing a thong. He watched her while he finished his smoke, smiling as she inched her way into the pool, rather than just jump in and get used to the water all at once. She'd always been a wuss like that, he mused. When she heard him laugh, she flipped him off and told him to hurry. This time, he did.

********

Donna was on an intense roller coaster of emotions. Her recent lack of attention had completely countermanded her sense of propriety, leaving her feeling guilty. Her sexual attraction for her son (if she was being completely honest), had begun a long time ago. She could finally admit that, in addition to being a flattering power trip, her teasing little shows had always been more of a seduction, at least subliminally. But during the flight, her teasing, coupled with Matt's positive reaction had unleashed a wantonness that she'd never known about. Not only had she willingly allowed him(and herself) to go to far, but she had also enjoyed it. And she wanted more. Then there was Nicole. Her daughter's approving stare at her ass had released a sexual inclination that she'd repressed for years, thinking it was completely squashed. Sure, she had played around with other women in college, but that was a long time ago. Now she found herself physically attracted to her own daughter as well. What was wrong with her?

She looked at herself in the mirror. Her string bikini did show off her curves and, turning around, she liked the way the smaller fit hugged her ass nicely. She was certain that Matt would love it. And Nicole too, for that matter. Stop it! She chided herself. But she couldn't help it. Looking out the window, she noticed Matt approaching the pool in his swimsuit. As she gazed upon his half naked masculine form (feeling that familiar tingling she'd felt all day), she noticed Nicole saying something to him as he entered the pool. He quickly looked up to the deck to see if she, Donna, was out there, then replied. God, she could feel the sexual tension all the way in here! She suddenly had an idea. It was obvious that her kids were about to play around, and figured she could kill two birds with one stone. She attributed her newfound desire for her children to her sexual inactivity of late. Because she hadn't been laid in forever, she figured she could just masturbate, make the horniness subside, and let Matt and Nicole get their own friskiness out of their system. Then she'd surely be able to control her temptations. Right? Deciding to give it a try, she walked out onto the deck.

"Kids," she called, stifling a laugh as they jumped apart, obviously guilty. "I'm gonna try out this Jacuzzi before I go swimming. You guys go ahead; I'll be out in a bit."

The lightly tinted glass of the doors made it impossible to see through them from outside in the daytime, so she turned the recliner around to face the window and made herself comfortable. Her bikini was sitting on the bed. Matt and Nicole simply stared at each other while waiting. As she watched them resume the obvious foreplay they were up to before she interrupted them, she began toying with herself, letting go of her inhibitions for one delicious session. With one hand high and one low, Donna began her self-help therapy.