Matt's Vacation Revelation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

After finishing his smoke, Matt had quickly changed into his swimsuit and joined his sister at the pool, which was even bigger than he'd thought at first glance. It's shape reminded him of a kidney bean with a beautiful rock waterfall in the middle. The 4ft shallow end ran just past the waterfall, where it drastically jumped to 12ft in the deep end, complete with a diving board. The hot tub was on the patio beside the shallow end. Nicole, who had been under the waterfall, moved toward the steps as Matt quickly descended.

"Wanna have a quickie before Mom gets out here?" she teased, holding her bikini bottoms in her hand, just above the water where he could see them.

Dumbfounded at first, Matt approached her. After checking to see if his mother was near, "I swear you're the most incredible girl I've ever met!" he replied.

As he put his arms around her waist, she put her thong in his pocket, then wrapped her arms around his neck. Then Donna scared the shit out of them, announcing that it would be a while before she joined them. Nicole giggled as they jumped apart, looking at him with such a longing that he had a hard time not going back to her. He knew his mother had probably gone straight to the bathroom, but he couldn't take the chance. Besides, becoming lost in those beautiful brown eyes, was still one of his favorite pastimes.

"It doesn't have to be a quickie now," she cooed. "Come here."

They melted into each other's arms as he moved in, Nicole wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as they began kissing. After a long, passionate, yet surprisingly gentle make-out session, they reluctantly pulled their lips apart and embraced in a loving hug. Nicole was lightly grinding her bare pussy on his raging hard-on under the water, as they both closed their eyes and savored the moment. They knew they had just changed everything. Both welcomed the new change with open arms.

"I love you," said Nicole, still resting her head on his shoulder.

"I love you too, Sis," he replied. It was more of a natural reaction, though it had been a while since they'd said it. But somehow it felt different. Deeper. More meaningful. She read his mind.

"No," she said. "I LOVE you." She desperately wanted him to understand.

"And I said 'I love you too'!" he replied, grabbing her ass and helping her rub against him. "But I'm still a little confused, though."

"What about?"

"Well, you came back there to us crying," he began, "because Dad tried to get into your pants. Then 5 minutes later you're showing me your tits an letting me feel them while you stick your tongue down my throat. What's that all about? Not that I'm complaining."

"You haven't been around this year," she replied. "Dad has been a total dick. The only time he's in a good mood is when I show him some skin, otherwise, he's a hateful bastard. But when he started dry-humping me in front of God and everybody, it pissed me off. The way he treats Mom, I'd never let him have me."

"What's going on?" he asked.

"I don't know, he's just different," she said. "I was worried about Mom for a while. She slipped into a funk that I couldn't get her out of no matter what I did. She got better when it was time for you to come home, though. I swear, she cows down to him every time he starts being an asshole. They used to fight all the time, but now they just kind of ignore each other. I don't even think they fuck anymore."

Matt was trying to make sense of it all, but to no avail. His sister's sweet vagina still rubbing against him sure didn't help matters. He'd noticed a bit of coolness between his parents, now that he thought about it and it sure explained his mother's sudden naughty streak. He suddenly realized what he'd missed on the plane.

"Mom said she'd be left alone after we went back to college," he said. "Think she means they're about to get divorced?"

"I don't know," she replied, lowering her head. "But I'm pretty sure you and I both just blew college. Dad said I had to pay for it myself when I wouldn't let him touch me. Something tells me he won't pay for yours either. He may be a little upset with you."

"So what do we do now?" asked Matt.

"Right now, I think we need to finish what we started," she replied, putting her feet back on the ground. "Take off your shorts."

The soft, seductive tone of her voice sent a jolt straight to his cock. More than happy to comply, he quickly shed his suit and threw them to the side of the pool. He missed. Nicole giggled as she watched them slowly sink to the bottom of the pool, resuming her wraparound position. Now she could rub her pussy up and down on his bare cock. They began kissing again.

********

Donna was delightfully frustrated. With a finger on her clit, a completely wet pussy, and pinching, tweaking fingers moving from one nipple to the other, her eyes were glued to the scene in front of her. Although most of their scrumptious bodies were underwater and out of her sight, she could see that they were definitely busy under there while they passionately kissed. She was well on her way to a pleasantly satisfying orgasm when they pulled apart and embraced. She continued her clit and nipple play while she watched them talk, but couldn't figure out what in the hell could be so important to talk about. She knew they were about to fuck; why not just get to it? But she also didn't mind the delay. The longer she held out, the better the climax would be. She finally saw Matt take off his swimsuit and toss it just short of the side of the pool. As they resumed their kissing, she picked up the pace of her masturbation.

********

Matt was a little frustrated as well. His sister was quickly and forcefully rubbing her pussy up and down on his rigid cock, but kept pulling away each time the head first penetrated her moist opening. It took a few times before he realized she was teasing him. With one hand firmly holding her ass, pulling her closer to him, he brought the other one up to play with her tits. He pulled her top down, exposing both breasts. It was a little difficult to tweak her nipples between their pressed together bodies, but he managed. They were still making out, their tongues squirming around each other like horny snakes. As he pulled away and began kissing and nibbling her neck, she let out an involuntary groan.

"Oh, this is awesome," she whispered. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby," he replied, moving to her ear, his warm breath sending shivers through her body.

Matt reached down to her ass with both hands, guiding her up and down his hard shaft as they began to kiss again. When his cock finally seated itself in front of her invitingly forbidden entrance, he thrust his hips forward. Nicole held stock still, groaning as his cock finally penetrated her. Because their bodies were completely submerged, she hadn't seen the size of his cock and was utterly surprised at how much it filled her. She threw her head back and moaned loudly. Realizing he was finally fucking the girl he had always wanted, but never thought he would, Matt took full advantage of the situation. He furiously pounded in and out of her, delighting in the way she desperately clutched him, her arms tightly around him, her head on his shoulder, as her grunts and groans became music to his ears. He held her tight while her first orgasm swept through her shuddering body.

"Mmmm... yeah!" she cried. "This is soo awesome!" She desperately sought out his mouth, violently resuming their kissing.

********

Donna was a writhing mass of pleasure as she squirmed around on the recliner. She now had both hands working on her pussy, one rhythmically stroking her clit while three fingers of the other thrust frantically in and out of her sopping hole. She had moved her hand from her tits down to finger her pussy when she noticed how firm and beautiful her daughter's breasts were and, since this was the masturbation session to end her newfound perversions, she allowed herself the tawdry visualization of actually sucking and nibbling on them. But she almost went over the edge, had sort of a mini orgasm in fact, when she saw Nicole throw her head back and groan as Matt's thick cock entered her. From what she'd seen on the plane, Donna could imagine how good it must have felt and, once again convincing herself it was therapeutic, imagined herself looking down at her son as he plunged deeply inside of her.

"Ohh, this is so wrong!" she whispered, trying to hold her orgasm back.

But how could something so wrong feel so right? She relished the utterly erotic scene as their fucking intensified, her hands now moving wildly on her pussy. Thrusting her hips up to meet each plunge of her fingers, she watched as Matt and Nicole lost themselves in their intense fuck session. Dangerously close to orgasm again, she slowed down her hands to prolong the sensation and to hold out for Matt's climax. Just as she heard Nicole yell out her pleasure (loud and clear through the closed sliding glass door), she had to stop her hands completely. Seeing the look of delight in Nicole's face as she came almost sent her over the edge for a second time. She successfully held back once again, suddenly realizing what she was actually waiting for. Knowing Matt was riding bareback, she wanted to see if he'd pull out or actually pump his seed into his fertile sister. She knew it would be wrong, but in her highly aroused state, she desperately hoped he would.

********

Matt was also having a hard time holding back. When Nicole came, he almost lost it completely. Now he felt obligated to give her another one. Not that he minded making this fuck session last as long as he could. In fact, after waiting so long to finally get into her pants, he never wanted it to end. As far as holding out goes, though, he took a dangerous risk. Pushing her body back slightly while still pumping vigorously in and out of her, he craned his neck down to suck on one of her tits.

"Yeah," she whispered. "Mmm that feels so good!"

She wrapped her arms around his head, forcefully holding his head pressed tightly into her breast. Meanwhile, Matt sucked and nibbled with abandon, pulling her tit deeply into his mouth, then releasing and latching onto just the nipple. Her hips were violently matching his thrusts, The thought of just exactly what it was that he was actually doing coupled with the satisfied grunts and moans if his increasingly satiated sister, who was moving closer and closer to another orgasm, nearly finished poor Matt off completely. Somehow he held on until he heard the telltale signs of her impending climax, then he was done for.

"Here I go," he announced, letting go of her breast. "I gotta pull out."

"No... don't... you... dare!" she cried between gasps of pleasure. To drive the point home, she clamped herself tighter (somehow) around his waist and pulled his head back into her titty. "Cum... in... me! Nnnngghhh yeah!"

He had no choice. With Nicole firmly wrapped around him and his cock lodged completely inside of her, he pumped his seed inside her as deep as he could. He always preferred cumming inside rather than pulling out, and rubbers just flat out suck, but the idea of pumping his cum inside his own sister was a perversion that intensified his orgasm ten fold. Coupled with her moans of pleasure and rocking hips, he came for a very long time. As Nicole's hips finally subsided, they clung to each other, Matt's semi hard cock still buried to the hilt.

"God that was awesome," she gasped. "That was the best fuck I've ever had." She was still catching her breath.

"I know, right?" he replied. "We shouldn't wait so long next time." He kissed her tenderly, which she more than willingly returned.

********

Donna, still valiantly holding on, was teetering on the edge of cumming too soon. She would work furiously on her sensitive pussy until she was almost there, then back off to hold out for both the end of her kid's sex marathon and the powerful, earth shattering orgasm promised by all her self pleasuring. She watched intently as Matt and Nicole took their coupling to new heights, finding it harder and harder not to simply let go and bask in the sweet release. But she wanted more.

"Oh that's so good!" she gasped, as Matt leaned down to suck on one of those youthfully firm boobs.

While definitely keeping an eye on the action in front of her, her mind's eye wandered into the tantalizing realm of her darkest, most forbidden fantasy. In her mind, she had the best of both worlds. She imagined herself being powerfully fucked and lovingly suckled by her gorgeous son, while at the same time she was the one sucking on Nicole's breast. She could almost feel her daughter frantically pulling her, Donna's, head into her breast. She had seen Nicole naked on countless occasions and knew how pretty they were, making her fantasy more vividly detailed. Then came the moment she was waiting for. Nicole, who had obviously given up any pretense of being quiet, had just begun her second (second?! she thought) climax, when she distinctly heard Matt declare that he would pull out. But before her mind could scream "NO!", she heard Nicole's response saying essentially the same thing.

"Ah... Ah... Mmmm!" she cried, as the sweet release of her taboo fueled orgasm began it's long, intense sweep through her body. "Oh fuck yeah," she unintentionally cried out too loudly, not caring if they heard just then. Matt was obviously cumming inside his sister.

She lay back enjoying the afterglow of the best climax she'd had in recent memory. Sure she had masturbated plenty since Jack had lost interest, but no toys (she had a few), or online porn could even come close to creating the deliciously satisfying sensation of watching her kids having sex. No, fucking. After releasing her repressed fantasies (and liking it) she could call it "fucking." She began to blush in spite of herself. She liked being bad. Her "stroking it out of her system" plan didn't work either. Well, she mused, it didn't do what she originally intended, but it definitely worked. Maybe we can all go skinny dipping now.

By the time she put her bikini back on and headed downstairs, she was smiling from ear to ear.

********

"We need to get dressed before Mom gets here," whispered Nicole, her head resting on Matt's shoulder, nuzzling his neck. Their position remained unchanged, neither ready to let go of one another.

"Yeah, let's do that," he replied, unmoving.

Nicole giggled, then put her feet down, disengaging herself from his cock, but they remained in each other's arms. She didn't tell him about the sudden emptiness she felt, afraid he wouldn't understand how much deeper it went than the mere physical aspect. She'd always been that way. Rather than go through the hassle of trying to explain her deeper thoughts, she usually just kept them to herself.

"That sucks," he said. "It's like part of me is missing now. It's hard to explain, but..."

She cut him off with a kiss. It lasted quite a while. While both knew that getting caught was a genuine possibility, neither wanted this entire experience to come to an end, unsure when they'd get chance to do it again. It was Nicole who broke the kiss.

"I'll get our clothes," she said, fixing her top.

Matt was afforded a generous view of her sweet ass as it came up out of the water when she dove down to retrieve his shorts at the bottom of the pool. It was nice. He still couldn't believe the amazing chain of events that made this the best day of his life. He knew it sounded corny, but, looking back, he felt like he'd just won the lottery. As Nicole popped up out of the water, her right breast popped out of her top. He tweaked her nipple.

"Hey!" she laughed, caught off guard, quickly covering up her titty. "Behave, Mom could show up any minute."

"You're the one that let it out," he replied with a smile. "Besides, we need to talk her into joining us."

"Yeah, I see that happening," said Nicole, rolling her eyes as she put on her thong.

"You don't think it's worth a try?" he challenged.

"You just got some, and now you're already plotting your next conquest?" she griped. "I guess I'm just not good enough for you." She turned her back to him.

"No... Baby, that's not what I meant," he pleaded. Shit! He grabbed her shoulder, but she refused to let him gently turn her around, her body shaking rapidly in what could only be sobs. He felt like the biggest shit-heel in the world. "Baby, I'm sorry. I thought you wanted to."

She finally let him turn her around, her body still shaking. She backed away, making him feel worse, until he saw her face. His look of guilty concern quickly transforming into confused surprise was all Nicole could take. She finally let out the hearty belly laugh she had been holding in, her laughter paralyzing her long enough for him to get a hold of her.

"Oh, you little shit!" he bellowed, picking her up and slamming her down into the water. As she came up still laughing, she splashed him with one hand and held up his swimsuit in the other.

"You're too easy," she laughed, then mockingly deepened her voice. "'Baby I'm sorry.' You should've seen the look on your face." She splashed him again, holding his trunks high over her head. He moved in.

Neither of them were aware of Donna, who had heard the whole thing, until Matt looked up and froze. Then Nicole looked, quickly dropping her hand back under the water. Donna stifled a laugh at the 'deer in the headlights' look on both of their faces and Nicole's failed attempt to hide Matt's trunks. If she had any remaining guilt, it was the idea that she'd be taking advantage of her still impressionable kids. Now that she knew otherwise, the last of the guilt was gone. So they wanted to seduce her together, huh? The endless possibilities sent a shiver down her spine. And she couldn't resist her ornery streak.

"Matty," she began, "we forgot towels. Would you go get us some?" She watched Nicole slip over to her brother and put the trunks in his hand. The urge to laugh was almost unbearable. "What's that in your hand?"

"I'll get 'em," Nicole interrupted. "Where are they?" She quickly pulled herself up out of the pool. Donna noticed her thong.

"Don't get cheeky with me, young lady," said Donna.

Her reprimanding tone caused Nicole to whip around, looking surprised. It was all Donna could take. She guffawed. Matt, who had watched her look at Nicole's ass, got the pun immediately and laughed right along with his mother. But Nicole was still chagrined at nearly being busted, making her a little slower on the uptake.

"Very funny, Mom," she finally said.

"Thank you; I'll be here all week," answered Donna, who seemed to be on a roll. "There's a linen closet in both bathrooms. Come on, I'll show you."

Matt wasn't sure what was different about his mother. Pulling on his trunks, he thought about it. She'd shown a more adventurous side today, but had also been a little neurotic about it. Now she seemed more relaxed, even joking with them. She had to know he'd been naked. But instead of confronting him about it, she just let it go. Maybe her bath had been just the thing she'd needed. Of course he was happy. After what Nicole had told him, she needed to be in a good mood for a while. He was just unsure of where they'd go from here.

When they returned from the house, Donna was on her cell phone, her good mood obviously gone. Nicole mouthed 'Dad' to him as Donna sat sideways on one of the lounge chairs. That son of a bitch, thought Matt. She was finally having a little fun and now the motherfucker had to ruin it for her. Someway, somehow, Matt would get even. And this bullshit about treating these two women, his two women, like shit was going to stop. That was for damn sure, one way or the other. Nicole joined him in the pool, but her demeanor had changed as well. They stood still, side by side and watched their mom. Matt put his hand on Nicole's ass. She let him.