Matt's Vacation Revelation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He called while we were in there," said Nicole in a hushed tone.

"He needs to stay there and let us enjoy our vacation," he replied.

"Shh, she's hanging up."

"Good news, kids," Donna began, putting her phone on the table beside the lounger. "You're father will be here the day after tomorrow. He told me to apologize to you."

"Apologize for coming here and fucking up our vacation?" asked a still disgruntled Matt. Nicole hit his arm.

"Be nice, Matty," Donna replied, looking down. "Especially when he gets here. We have to keep him happy."

"Why?" he asked.

"We just do."

"Bullshit," he said. "I'm not about to..."

"Matt hush," Nicole interrupted, trying to cover his mouth.

"No!" he said, pushing her hand away, moving to the side of the pool. "He treats the two of you like shit and you let him. Why the hell are you so cowed by him? And what's up with this 'don't upset Daddy' bullshit?"

He pulled up out of the pool and approached Donna, Nicole right on his heels. Donna hung her head low. Silent. He moved up to the chair and sat down, putting his arm around her. She turned toward him, putting her arms around his waist, laying her head on his shoulder. Feeling like a third wheel, Nicole sat on the chair opposite them. Matt reached out and held her hand.

"Just tell us what's going on, Mom," said Matt. "Let's get this shit out into the open so we can go back to having fun."

"I can't," replied Donna. "He already thinks I've turned the two of you against him; if I tell you what's happening, it'll just make it worse." She was near tears.

"Come on Matt," said Nicole, standing up and pulling his arm. "Let's swim some more." With Matt's incredulous look, she sat back down. They were still holding hands.

"His behavior on the plane and in the airport is what turned me against him," said Matt. "I want to know what's behind it."

Donna looked at Nicole who shrugged. Fine. They'd find out soon enough, she might as well get it over with. She just wasn't sure where to begin.

"This island doesn't belong to Mr. Richards like he told you. Your dad got it as part of the collateral of one of the companies he bought out. As a matter of fact, your father's net worth is several million. Basically he does what Richard Gere did in 'Pretty Woman', although he's a far cry from Richard Gere." She chuckled.

"Then why haven't we seen any of it?" Matt interjected. Nicole shushed him. This time he listened.

"When Mom died," Donna continued, "I found out that Dad had left her, and eventually me, a pretty good chunk of change. I inherited a little over a quarter mil. Well, Jack decided that would be the perfect opportunity to realize our dreams. He promised that if I would just sign the money over to him, he could turn it into millions. Well, he did, but that's when he began to change. You two were too young to notice it, of course, but he was different. He became convinced that everyone was out to get him and his money, so he hides most of it in different banks, under a different name. He even 'sold' the company to this made up name. He has all the identification under this name, obviously, but not even the IRS can prove that it's him. His title is Executive VP, but at 60k a year, he's the lowest paid VP in the company by a longshot. Not even his co-workers know he's the owner, only the CEO, who is, obviously..."

"Mr. Richards," Matt finished for her.

"And, of course, Mr. Richards is your dad. He started fucking his secretary about a year ago." She allowed them to get over their shock before she continued. "I know it was stupid of me to sign over the money, rather than insisting on becoming a partner, but I was young and convinced we'd be together forever. Well, now he wants a divorce. I pleaded with him to wait until you two were out of college, but he seems to be in a hurry. He agreed to wait until both of you were out of high school, and to also pay your way through college, but now he's threatened to cut you off. Since he legally only makes 60k a year, I'll be left with nothing. Oh, he'll probably let me have the house, but that's about it. I can't afford to pay for your college, so you have to keep him happy." She looked pleadingly at Matt. "At least try to get along with him until you graduate; he's your only hope for higher education."

Matt was furious, Nicole was crying, and Donna was depressed. They sat in silence, each looking from one to the other.

"What's Mr. Richard's first name?" asked Matt.

"David," she replied. "Why do you ask?"

"Let's call it 'knowing your enemy'," he replied.

"Matty, you have to play his game," she pleaded. "At least til you and Nicole graduate. You might even be able to work for him after. Let's just play nice, and he'll take care of you."

"And leave you out in the cold?" Matt asked. "Do you honestly expect Nicole and me to just leave you hanging? No. I have a better idea. Let's figure out how to put a stop to this."

"You think I haven't tried," cried Donna. "There's nothing we can do. I'm lost, but it's very important for my kids to be taken care of. Can't you see that?"

"But we want to take care of you too, Mom," said Nicole. "Matt's right. Surely we can figure out a way to beat him. Or at least get you what you deserve. He used your money to start this company, so you're entitled to at least half. We're a team, you know." She got up and hugged her mother.

"Let's go in the house," said Matt. "We're in a tropical paradise, for crying out loud; we should be drinking some sort of fruity cocktail with an umbrella sticking out of it." He got the chuckles he was going for, but they weren't very enthusiastic. With their arms around each other, Donna and Nicole led the way while Matt followed, giving him another opportunity. "Have I mentioned the view here is fan-TASTIC?!" He winked at them when they turned around and caught him ogling. There came the laughs he was after. Better. They also put a more exaggerated sway into their hips. Much better.

He wasn't exactly sure how to get where he was going, but he did know how to lighten the mood and maybe even help things along. He sent them into the kitchen to make the drinks while he went to his room. After finishing there, he stood at the top of the stairs and listened to them laughing and starting to have a good time. As they walked into the living room carrying their drinks, he came down the stairs. The sun would go down soon, and they'd all be able to watch it through the huge window while sitting on the couch.

"It's in the blender," said Nicole before taking a long drink. "Hey no fair, you changed clothes."

"I didn't want to get the couch wet," he replied. "I don't think you'll have that problem. What little fabric there is probably dried a long time ago."

He smacked her bare ass cheek on his way by, making her yelp. Donna laughed. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a beer. He wasn't really into mixed drinks. With Donna and Nicole sitting on each end of the couch, he took charge once again, telling his mother that she needed to be in the middle where he and Nicole could protect her. With a laugh, she complied.

"Can we smoke in here, Mom?" he asked.

"Your father wouldn't like it," she replied. "I thought you wanted mixed drinks."

"I'm a beer drinker. Where's the ashtray?" he asked. When she gave him a dirty look, he added: "He's not here to bitch about it." She pointed to the kitchen.

"You better give me one too," said Donna when he returned.

"Let's just share this one for now," he replied, putting his arm around her.

"What is that?" she asked.

"What do you think it is," he replied, taking a toke.

"Alright!" said Nicole. "I love Mary Jane!"

Donna wasn't sure about this one. She wasn't a total prude, but she hadn't smoked any weed since she found out she was pregnant with Matt. She gave it up to be a mother. And now both of her kids had obviously tried it. What the hell, she was about to be single again, she might as well let them teach her how to party again. No. That wasn't it at all. After all these years, she wanted to get high. She took a hit and passed it to Nicole, who took a big enough hit to make her cough.

"Don't get greedy, babe; we got plenty," Matt joked. He took another hit, choked back a few coughs, and handed it to Donna.

"Now who's being greedy?" laughed Nicole.

They roached it just in time to watch the sunset, each having a cigarette to set the buzz in. The myriad of beautiful colors created a serene silence in the room as they watched the breathtaking scene, the reflection in the water doubling the beauty of the enchanting view. Matt had his arm around his mother, his hand caressing Nicole's shoulder, while Donna had a hand on each of their legs. Nicole was leaning on her mother's shoulder. The mellow buzz kept them deep in their own thoughts where everything in the world made sense, but it was impossible to explain. As the sun slowly sunk beneath the horizon, Donna finally broke the silence.

"That was so beautiful," she said, picking up her drink. They had even put umbrellas in them.

"Not as beautiful as you two," quipped Matt.

Nicole giggled, taking a drink of her own, emptying her glass. She grabbed her mother's glass, took Matt's empty beer bottle, and went to the kitchen. Matt watched her and, from the corner of his eye, saw that Donna was also watching.

"Seriously sweet ass, huh?" said Matt as Nicole obliviously went about her task.

"No... I mean, I wasn't... well, she's..." She stopped and looked sheepishly at Matt, who was laughing.

"Bus-ted," he singsonged, still laughing. Donna hit him. "It's ok, Mom, I like yours too, remember? So does Nicole."

"Matt stop it," she scolded without conviction, her eyes still riveted to Nicole.

She was flustered. She couldn't help watching Nicole's tight body jiggling in all the right places as she walked through the room. With the thong slipping delicately into the crack of her ass, she relished the enticing sway of Nicole's firm, rounded ass, unable to tear her eyes from the erotic show even after Matt caught her. Matt, on the other hand, had been rubbing her forearm, moved up to lightly graze her breast, sending a tingle through her highly aroused body. She wanted to take back control of the situation, knowing it was hopeless.

When Nicole came back in from the kitchen, Donna openly gawked at her. Her beautiful face enveloped in her luxuriously long blonde hair was enchanting. She moved her eyes down to Nicole's full breasts, barely concealed by the tiny cups of her skimpy bikini, across her flat stomach and sexy little belly button. She had always secretly liked the tri-angled look of a panty covered vagina and Nicole's was no disappointment. She could even see the tiniest hint of a camel-toe. Adding her svelte legs going all the way up, Nicole was definitely a very sexy young lady. Donna's guilty feeling had been completely squashed by inarguable desire. So much, in fact, that she hadn't noticed that Matt had pulled the cup of her bikini off her breast and was openly pinching her erect nipple. She turned to face him.

"Matty, we can't..."

He cut her off with a kiss, causing her to moan softly into his mouth. With all her inhibitions long gone, she immersed herself in the moment. His arm around her pulled her close, while his other hand remained busy on her exposed breast. She wasn't sure how he managed to pull aside the other cup of her bikini, exposing her other breast as well, and she didn't care. All she cared about was the luxurious feeling of having both breasts manipulated at once and the tongue dueling make-out that sent a constant tingle straight to her clit. It wasn't until she felt a tender mouth lovingly envelope her nipple that she figured out that Nicole was involved. She broke the kiss with Matt and turned to Nicole.

"Oh, Nicole," she whispered. "Are you sure you want..."

Nicole also cut her off with a kiss which she returned with wild fervor. Nicole was still gently caressing her breast, while Matt leaned down to suckle the other. Her body was a torrent of lust as she strangely noticed the difference between feminine and masculine love. While Matt was intent and a little rough, Nicole was more patient and definitely more tender, giving the phrase: 'the best of both worlds' a whole new meaning. She abandoned herself in the moment, savoring the tender lust and newfound love with her kids. Feeling Matt untie the string in her bikini bottoms, she offered no resistance, opening her legs as his hand made its way to her pussy.

Meanwhile, Nicole had pulled her other leg over and straddled it, rubbing her pussy up and down. Donna could feel the delicious heat of her daughter's moist vagina as it gyrated slowly, yet steadily. As the women continued their loving kisses, Donna took the opportunity to remove Nicole's top and do a little breast play herself. The firm young globes held her both captivated and oblivious to the world around her. So much so that she hardly realized that Matt was no longer at her breast. Looking down, she saw him wink at her just before diving straight into her pussy, his tongue furiously rolling around and across her erect clit. She threw her head back.

"Oh, yeah, Matt," she cried. "That feels so good, honey. Yeah, right there. Take your bottoms off, Nicole."

Nicole began kissing and nibbling her neck, her hand now moving from one breast to the other, gently pulling and twisting her nipples as she used the other hand to wiggle out of her thong. For Donna, the vivid double pleasure after such a long, frustrating dry spell unleashed a greedily wanton desire for more. Finally nude, Nicole resumed her position, straddling Donna's thigh once more. This time, though, she rubbed her pussy up and down her mother's leg furiously, giving Donna both the abrasive feel of pubic hair coupled with the softly moist feel of completely drenched pussy lips. They started making out again.

Matt was eagerly lapping up his mother's juices, making her writhe in pleasure. Focusing first on the clit, then moving down the entire length of her slit and back again, he teased her to new heights. He stifled a laugh when Nicole kneed him in the head in her rush to resume dry humping Mom's leg. He brought his hand up to plunge two fingers deeply in her pussy, making the 'come hither' motion to stroke her g-spot. His mother's moans of pleasure were music to his ears. Then she gave them a full on jam session.

"Come here, Nicole," she gasped. "Let me eat your pussy." Matt nearly came in his pants, although he never missed a beat on the task at hand.

"Ohh..." Nicole whimpered.

Nicole was in a rush again. She quickly stepped up on the couch and straddled her mother. Donna chuckled at her impatience, but it was a sexy laugh filled with lust. With her daughter's beautiful dripping pussy directly in front of her, she couldn't wait either. Inching her way forward, Nicole stepped down behind the couch cushions, bringing herself to the perfect height to settle in on her mother's delightful tongue. She wasn't disappointed. Donna, who wasn't sure how well she'd do (she hadn't done this in two decades, after all), discovered that eating pussy was, indeed, just like riding a bike. And she'd been a champ. Bringing her arms up between her daughter's legs, she put one on her ass to pull her into her face, and the other to mimic Matt's actions on the inside, plunging two fingers in and out of Nicole's pussy.

"Oh God, Mom you're so awesome!" she moaned.

Still busily sucking and fingering his mother's snatch, he looked up her body, past her heaving tits, and up to Nicole's bouncing ass. He marveled at Donna's expert manipulation of his sister's pussy, while holding her firmly in place in spite of Nicole's frenzied gyrations. He was thrilled to be part of this awesome scene, but he was about to learn a valuable lesson in sexual positions. Although this particular position looked awesome from Matt's point of view, and was definitely a staple of any good porn movie threesome, the reality was...

"This sucks," said Donna, leaning back and gently pushing her daughter aside. "Nicole move over; let's find another way."

"I know, right," she giggled, clumsily keeping her balance as she twisted around and sat beside her mother. "I wasn't going to say anything."

Donna turned her to the corner of the couch, pulling her ass to the edge where her pussy was in exactly the right spot. Grabbing a couple of throw pillows off the couch to put under her knees, she got onto her hands and knees, her face inches from her daughter's dripping snatch. Matt had backed up to see where he'd end up. He quickly stripped, hoping against hope that she wouldn't change her mind. Donna coyly turned her head to face him.

"Your tongue felt great, Matty." She wiggled her ass. "But that's not what I want now. Unless, of course, you don't want to." She laughed as he hurriedly moved forward. "Thought so. Fuck me, son."

Kissing her way up Nicole's thigh, she waited for Matt to get situated before she continued, which left Nicole whimpering in frustration. Her plan was to dive into Nicole's pussy as soon as his cock entered her, but plans change. The initial thrust of her son's hard cock pressing deeply inside her caused her to throw her head back, emitting a satisfied groan, her head quickly dropping onto Nicole's belly as she was held momentarily helpless. All she could do now was make sexy little noises of pleasure as she fought to regain her composure.

"You okay, Mom?" giggled Nicole. "It's a little overwhelming at first, huh?"

"MmmmHmmm," she said, her mouth closed tight. "I'm uunnghhh sorry, baby" she grunted as Matt began pumping slowly in and out of her.

She finally regained her motor skills, Matt picking up the pace, and moved her face in to lap up Nicole's sweet juices. Bringing her fingers up to heighten her daughter's pleasure, she mimicked Matt's g-spot massage once again as her tongue continued it's vicious assault on Nicole's erect clit. Matt had just reached around her body to finger her clit when his eyes met Nicole's. They simply stared at each other, each still a little in awe of the wonderful situation. Biting her bottom lip, Nicole grabbed the back of her mother's head, holding her firmly right where she wanted her.

Nicole came first, forcefully pulling her mother's face deeply into her snatch as she bucked her hips wildly. She kept it up until that final moment when she just couldn't take any more pleasure, then released her grip and pulled back. Donna brought her elbows up onto the couch, leaning into them to brace herself for Matt's now violent thrusts. Still wanting to help, Nicole reached down with both hands to play with her mother's tits. It worked. With her head resting on Nicole's leg, she had a powerful climax.

"Nnnngghhh, yeah!" she cried as the initial thrill swept through her body. "Keep going, Baby!" She valiantly held on, moaning in pleasure as her climax kept going in wave after incredible wave, still going, in fact, when Matt finally reached his peak.

"Pulling out, Mom," he declared, being careful not to piss her off.

"NO!" she yelled, pushing back as hard as she could. Her sudden thrust pushed Matt deeper into her, as deep as he could go, causing her to cum again. "Oh fuck yeah!" she cried.

After pumping his seed into his mother, Matt disengaged with a loud plop as Donna sat on her legs and collapsed on Nicole's lap. Moving to the couch, he sat beside his sister, resting his head on her breasts, while she put her arm around him. All of them remained motionless as they struggled to catch their breath. Nicole lovingly stroked her mother's hair while rubbing Matt's back with her other hand.

"Thank you," gasped Donna, still breathing hard. "I really needed that."

"You're thanking us?" asked an incredulous Matt. He scooted over to let her sit between them. Nicole giggled.