Matt's Wedding Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pumped my load into Jan, I watched Mrs. Wilkes. She was jamming three fingers into her twat. She closed her eyes, lifted her chin and shook her head. She had a nearly silent scream as she came around her banging fingers.

Jan was still shaking and I was embedded deep in her. As Mrs. Wilkes came back to earth, I mouthed, "Get out of here," and pointed to the door.

She quietly let her dress drop. Gathering her senses, she quickly walked from the locker room and slid out the door.

"You've got a sweet little body, Jan. Am I going to get more this week?"

Jan had disengaged herself from my dick and was sitting on the bench. After thinking for a moment, she said, "I'd like that, but not like this. It's too risky."

I was straightening my pants. "Maybe in my room?"

She nodded. "Yeah, in your room. I think I'd like that."

Jan stood from the bench and faced me. She was stunning and I had a hard time believing that I had just pounded her just a few moments earlier. She kissed me and said, "Give me a two minute head start and then come in through the far door. I don't want anyone to suspect anything."

As Jan walked to the door, she looked over her shoulder, winked and gave me a conspiratorial smile. I wondered how happy she would be, knowing that Mrs. Wilkes had frigged herself to orgasm as she watched me bang her pussy and cum in her ass.

After returning to the ballroom and picking up a scotch at the bar, I joined a small group outside on the patio. It was a clear and beautiful night, with a slight breeze coming off the lake.

When the group returned inside, I decided to lean along the railing and enjoy the nighttime view of the lake. I can't say I was surprised when Mrs. Wilkes joined me. She leaned against the rail next to me and we silently watched the lake for a few moments.

"I've never seen that before. It was so exciting seeing you make love to Jan." Her voice was barely above a whisper.

"We didn't make love," was my response.

When she looked at me oddly, I continued, "You make love to someone you love. We fucked."

Mrs. Wilkes seemed to shiver. "Um . . . have you and Jan been . . . um . . . friends long?"

I looked over at the beautiful, 38-year-old trophy wife. "No. We just met this morning."

Glancing down, I ogled her massive cleavage spilling out of her dress. Knowing she was watching me, I continued with a shrug, "We just hit it off."

"Is that what you call it . . . 'hit it off?'"

I smiled and shrugged again.

I reached into my pocket, pulled out my wallet and handed Mrs. Wilkes one of the two key cards to my hotel room. "I'm in room 901."

I left her standing on the terrace and walked back to the party.

*

Please vote, comment and send feedback. I'm struggling with part two, but expect it soon. Suggestions? TSG

12