All Comments on 'Matt's Wedding Week'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OLder Women Are HOTT!!!!

I think that older women with bodies as you described in your story are Magnificent!!!! I would anything to meet a woman like Jan. Wearing tight dresses and tennis skirts WOW!!! Please write more

Marilyn37MWFMarilyn37MWFover 17 years ago
What is a MILF

Seems like everuyone uses the expression but I can't figure out what it stands for

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very hot

Very hot story, i loved it and hope you write a second part for it. Good writing and hot sex. Great.

For that one who asked, MILF is Mother I'd Like to Fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep banging the older MILF's!!!

I thought this was a very good story until the locker room scene...then it became Super, Fucking HOT! TSG does a great job describing his older sluts. They are every man's (and some woman's) fuck fantasy.

Most of TSG's other stories have a domination sub theme. This story does too, but its very subtle and very hot. The young guy is baffled that the married woman are deferential to him, but not baffled enough not to take full advantage of it.

I've never seen voy/exhib in his stories before. Its a great twist and pushes it in the super hot catagory. Keep the Wedding Weekend going!!!

rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
Your story…

will be mentioned in the New Story Review thread in the Authour's Hangout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome!!!

Really a beautiful story with mature women in compromising situation that should have a sequel :)

Would u mind ? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Meh

An 8 inch cock is not "huge" and shouldn't be treated as such, to me that whole thing kind of killed the story

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Mothers A-plenty!

Chris begans to understand the attraction young men have for older women when he attends Matt's wedding. MILF females abound and soon he is getting his share of this delightful commodity. Sensuous and Sexy Story. Terrific Read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Can't wait for part 2

Hot story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot

Really exciting! Looking forward to part two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
8 Inches?

To the reader who complained that 8 inches wasn't "huge" - let's talk after you have had an 8 inch cock up your ass!!!

HUGE is in the ass of the beholder and I think 8 inches can be classified as "huge".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Go For It!

TSG,

I'd like to add my vote for at least a sequel, or two! One thing I'd like to see is a three-way thrown in for good measure! Especially between Jan And Mrs. Wilkes. I'll check out some of your other stuff, if there's any available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Huge?

For the reader who thinks 8" isn`t huge, I am jealous of whatever you have.

Signed

A small average 6"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
let me see

this sucker comes to someones weeding and then cuckolds the older men there and you want me to applaud him? F* that. If I was his friend getting married I would probably kill him. The woman you describes seem like submissive morons. And that f* stupid size thingie you poor m*th*s*ckers believe in has nothing to do with it. Sh* give me a break here, grow up. Is there only thirteen years old around here? Retarded are we?? Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wedding

My cousin,Brad got married,i knew a lot of the people there.I am 24,single,girlfriend.I noticed an older lady ,tanned,great dress,i walked over.Hi, Robert, she said,hi umm, Betty,Betty Mowbray.Oh my, my neighbour of 3 years ago mum.Betty was around 50,any way at the reception i sat at her table with other neighbours discussing what had happened in the last 3 years.Betty had, had a few drinks,i was talking when i felt a hand on my legs, move upward and brush my balls.I looked at her and she smiled,she also felt my cock begin to grow.She rubbed 2 or 3 times and then stood up and went to the bar.She stood there as my cock began to calm down.I stood, moved over to her and she said follow me,we walked outside and into another building which was another reception room which wasnt being used.We went into a back storeroom,closed the door,turned on the light and her hands were on my trousers,my cock springing out.She stroked it,licked it and then stood up,lifted her dress,her pantyhosed backside exposed,she pulled them down.I grabbed her hips and thrust into her in one go,she groaned and as she leaned forward over a table i fucked her juicy pussy, her hands working.Fuck me,thats it,fuck me as i banged into her and said im cumming, fill me yes thats it as i emptied my cumm into her.She stood up,handed me her panties and walked out.I got dressed,when i went into the reception room,i could see her legs,one had a shiny trail on it.I got her aside,Betty, you had better wipe your leg,she went to the ladies and came out back in her pantyhose.Now i knew,a freshly fucked pussy,leaking cumm,covered only by pantyhose,my cock going hard at the thought.After the reception i thought well here goes,i went over and was about to ask her if she would like a lift,before i could speak she said yes please.Out to the car,staying at a 4 star,lifting her dress in the car,wet pussy on show,she guided my hand rubbing her,she came once,i parked,went to her room and as soon as we got in the door the dress came off,damp pantyhose pussy on show.She went to the bed and lay flat on her stomach,i lost my clothes and got between her legs,pulled the pantyhose down and entered her still wet cumm filled pussy in one thrust.Fucking in and out,i stood and pulled her hips up,she now kneeling on the bed,i watched her anal opening,open and close.Boy was she wet.I pushed my thumb to her back hole,and pushed it in.She didnt say anything but i could feel her anal opening clenching my thumb.I pulled my cock out and positioned it at her back hole and before she could say anything pushed forward.I was in,she went still as i kept pushing forward until my balls were at her back,then i eased back, forward,her hands at her pussy,then i slapped her arse,you like that slut dont you,DONT you, as i slapped her backside again,yes,oh yes so i reallly went at her tight hole.She came,clenching around my cock as i rooted into her tight back hole,oh, oh, here i cumm,take it as my balls hit her arse i emptied all my cumm into her, filling her tight insides.I kept going until i could take no more and pulled out.She collapsed forward,not moving.I got up and left.About 2 months later i met her son,Paul and he told me that his mother had mentioned that i had seen her and to give her a ring as she had something for me.It happened to be her pantyhose and i know fuck Mrs Mowbray when i want.She likes to do it in public,she blew me in a lift one day,she sits on my cock in the car and once in a local park,i was doing her doggy style when 2 older guys walked up,watched and one took out his cock and stroked it until his cumm sprted out onto the ground.What a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story but . . . . . .

This is a great story

I have been eagerly awaiting the sequel for sometime.

Will there be a part 2 to this story?

Stryyder

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Wow, what an incredibly hot story!

Simplely turgid! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dementoid, your brain is turgid ! Get rid of it.

Same as this worthless writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's not too late for more, I hope...

This was really really good. More would be a turnon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Less is more !

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Fucking Scumbag

Asshole fantasy by a 45 year old virgin.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This guy have no style.

"1*".

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
living

In the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it

Looking forward to Chris fucking Sally and may be more women.

scoubie1scoubie1about 7 years ago
Trying too hard

There are ways of describing an action or deed, but you seem to be trying too hard

to make each statement or scene the utmost in eroticism. Not every erotic vulgar word need be used in describing every scene.

"My 8" fat cock popped out of Jan's soaked twat. I looked over to see Anna's cunt juice glistening on the lips of her engorged pussy lips."

Some things should be left to the reader's imagination.

Just my thoughts, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
8 = 5

When the husbands find out,Matthew's 8 inches of thick knockwurst is going to become 5 cocktail franks!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
IT MUST BE TRUE

boys and girls at wedding become extra curricular. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
8=5

8" divided by 1 pissed off husband = 8 1" cock-tail franks I hate to think what will be left for him to pee through when all the men get finished with him and divorce all the cheaters, who I am sure violated their pre-nups!

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
If

If your going to fuck your best buddy's Mother, ya mite as well make it at his wedding weekend. So Hot, 5 *****! Had to laugh, 26thNC must not like ass play in his state.

dommasterjimdommasterjimalmost 5 years ago
Pathetic ANONS

I see the ANONS are once again, boasting of their superior intelligence and morals, but they don't even have the tiniest BALLS to identify themselves or at least allow some criticism to come their way... What PATHETIC little pieces of CRAP they are..!!

dommasterjimdommasterjimalmost 5 years ago
HOTTT Piece of Stroke literature...

Thanks for some believable writing, that I have personally experienced to some degree personally...!!

Dommasterjim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One

One word,garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Easy to see why this story is highly rated

Wives that enjoy cheating is what this category is all about.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Well

Well,what happened to part two.?

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Now this is a funny story, especially coming from a guy whose other stories have characters high and mighty on moralizing about marriage vows.

As every other BTB writer as they are all hypocrites, enjoying porn while pontificating about marriage.

The story characters are consistent with BTB approach to female characters. Misogyny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@dark2donut2 : wanting to get even with a woman for destroying a marriage, a so-called BTB story, is not misogyny. It's misandry to think otherwise. This idea that it's perfectly okay for a woman to betray her husband, her family, her own pride and self-respect, over a random dick? Where does that bullshit come from? All that said, I totally agree that this story, and the main character's motivations are completely fucked up. Yet, not one of these women says no. And based upon just a small sampling of real world examples of wild shit like this happening surrounding a wedding, it's apparently not all that rare, or unique, either. Guess the world really is filled with a lot of cheating whores and assholes. Including that that try to defend them.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 2 years ago

That was so fucking sick that I loved it! 5*

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Definitely

Definitely pure fiction.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 1 year ago

Closes with him getting pushed out of a car at the front door of the local ER in very bad condition after the husbands figure out what's going on and take matters into their own hands...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Groom's college roommate boy needed a serious beat-down, seems to me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

And so the debauchery continued for 2 months. As he left his mother's house on a dark and rainy night a blackjack exploded his head. Later when he came to he saw Mr Wilkes and Joe watching him. His head throbbed from banging rhythmically against the bulkhead cluing him in to his location. Mr.Wilkess scooped a ladle of chum and scattered it overboard. It was then that he realized his wrists were bound behind his back and his ankle taped together. The two husbands hoisted him up so he could see the fins slicing the oceans surface, making little whirlpools from their circles. He blanched as he realized his immediate future. Joe said roughly, "Don't worry, you won't be alone, we're not monsters. You'll find our cheating cunt wives waiting for you on the other side of the Gates of Hell! Give them a good fuck for us." Lastly he heard a terrible tortured scream as he hit the water. Joe turned to his friend, started the engine, and growled,"Fuck'em and let God sort them out"!

And so you have an appropriate finish.

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
Needs

Needs more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Style Guy@The Style Guy
2220 Followers
I'm a professionally employed male and I live in southern New England.

story TAGS