Mature Couple Push Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We later found out that he was Moroccan and his main language was French but he picked up the idea and with a broad grin said " If your hubby is up for it I would be delighted."

When we got to the hotel he dropped us off at the front before going to park the car. As we waited for him in the bar I was both excited and slightly concerned about taking such a big step but Carole was very much up for it. When Henri arrived he was a bit smaller at c 5'9" and thinner that I had thought and he was quite young – I guessed late twenties at most. When he joined us in a booth Carole suggested I get some drinks and when I was at the bar I noticed she had 'carelessly' crossed her legs and was giving him a good display of stocking top and creamy thigh. After a drink and some rather stilted conversation we found he was married but his wife was still in Morocco and he hadn't seen her for three months. I saw Carol smile at this and certainly it explained why he wasn't going to pass up the opportunity for a session with a mature sexy woman. When Carole suggested we go up as Henri had still to finish his shift, I realised that Carole had just invited this guy to provide a new experience and a spare cock!

When we went up as I poured a drink for her and water for him Carole was obviously totally up for it and almost wrapped herself round him while they kissed. She took the initiative and I almost came off in my trousers when I saw her run her hand between his legs to feel his cock and I heard her murmuring to him "That feels good I'm really looking forward to it".

Emboldened by this he started to grope her breasts and ass and my cock got even harder when I saw him reach up between her thighs and heard his grunt of anticipation and her murmur of excitement as his hand obviously claimed her big pussy.

As he probably started to finger fuck her she was busy at his trousers and they broke apart for her to lose her top and him his top and trousers. He obviously liked the mature creamy breasts as he groped them with both hands before one hand went back to her big box. Meanwhile she had freed his erect cock from his boxers and after quickly running her tongue down its length she pulled them off before starting to pull him towards the bed saying "I really do want that cock."

I had not seen anything quite so wanton as my mature wife with her big heavy creamy breasts dangling , her big shaven box on display and her ripe stocking covered thighs splayed, pull his lithe black body down on top her mature soft creamy one. There was a grunt of lust from him as he rammed his cock into her and a moan of pleasure from her as he pistoned his cock into her. They were like two rutting animals and held each other's rear as, he pounded her pussy hard and she responded noisily. He didn't last terribly long before I saw him tense and he obviously deposited a load into her very willing womb – in fact several loads as I saw his ass pulse and he enjoyed plumbing the depths of her box.

When he pulled out of her I could see that his cock was not the 12" of folk lore but at about 7" the size of my own, but what was impressive was that it was still fairly erect . Carole had obviously noticed this too and wanted to make more use of it, so she leaned forward breasts dangling to grab him by the balls and guide his cock into her willing mouth. I think she thought she was preparing him for more cock in her pussy but he obviously wanted the experience of spunking in this mature white woman's mouth. Carole does give good head, as she can take the full length of my similar length but thicker cock right into her throat, but she gagged a bit at times as this guy grabbing her back of the head very roughly 'face fucked' her.

I had thought I would be a participant but although my cock was at bursting point I was prepared to spectate to see my previously conservative wife willingly put out for a stranger and was intrigued to see just how far she would let it go.

He obviously had not had sex for a while or was extremely virile because once again he didn't last very long and once again I saw him tense and cause her to gag a little as he obviously deposited another load in her throat. As she got up from the bed she asked me to get her some tissues as the spunk was still running down the sides of her mouth. As she wiped this she smiled at both of us and said she had never swallowed so much before reaching down to wipe her pussy saying "Nor had as much pumped in to me."

Smiling at him she said "How long is it since you have had a woman?"

And when he responded "I have never had a woman like you and it is three months since I have been with my wife."

She teasingly she looked at his still fairly rigid rod and said "Well you must have some left."

Reaching between his legs she said "I can't let you go until I have pumped that totally dry and you probably want to have me doggy." Turning round she bent over the bed looking magnificent and totally wanton in just suspenders, stockings and heels.

I found it wildly exciting to see her stand like this putting her big rear with its large creamy buttocks up to be mounted. And even more exciting when he bent down with his erection dangling to grab and part her hips and shove his face in between them to firstly lick her pussy and then give her anus some attention with his tongue. She squirmed a little as he rimmed her and I think he thought she had given the go ahead to bugger her. However after they tussled a bit with him trying to enter his cock in her anus and she pushing it towards her cunt., she prevented him putting his cock into her ass and he had to be satisfied with taking her pussy doggy style.

It was one of the most arousing scenes I have seen to see him mount and ride her like a black stallion on a white mare as the thrusts of his black cock made her big creamy ass cheeks bounce and her boobs sway in a most exciting fashion. He alternatively grabbed her big breasts and buttocks as he really pleasured himself on her ripe body. As he shagged her one of her hands was busy at her clit and she fell forward on the bed with a climax he just kept pounding away until he too climaxed in her.

I thought that would finish him but he pulled her up again and once again tried to put his cock in her anus. Once again there was a minor struggle before she got him to put it back in her pussy and this time slighted sated he obviously wanted to enjoy a final ride at her as he must have pounded away at her for nearly ten minutes before once again emptying his balls into her.

Bizarrely as she fell forward in the bed he obviously sated said he would have go but plaintively asked 'Tomorrow?" I took his card and said we would call him.

When he left I think we both felt a little awkward Carole because the alcohol and lust had worn off a bit and she was worried how I would feel about her having let herself be used so readily by Henri and me because I didn't know how I felt. I was aroused but I was surprised that I hadn't really wanted to join in possibly because I hadn't organised it or wasn't in control of it or possibly because I was more intrigued to see how far and how willingly Carole would go with someone else. I was also aroused but to be frank slightly disgusted that she had acted in such a sluttish fashion. With her hair tousled, her spunk splattered face, her makeup smeared, marks on her breasts where he had pawed her, and her absolutely reeking of another man's ejaculate she looked and smelled like a slut.

When she embraced me and kissed me she realised that while I was obviously aroused and excited by what had happened I wasn't exactly ready to follow Henri's cock with mine. I see lots of guys love the concept of having their wife immediately after someone has had her pussy but for me while I was excited it had happened I wasn't dying to enter her cum drenched cunt. She asked me had she gone too far and asked me why I hadn't joined in with them as she had expected. When I said I had found it exciting and somewhat strange she said she had enjoyed the sex and especially a young virile guy wanting her but she really loved me and wanted me to make love to her.

As I lost my clothes she knelt to deep throat my cock and instead of the usual rather more gently way that I allow her to take me off remembering how Henri had treated her I too started to 'face fuck' her. She tried to bring me to climax but after giving her throat some hard riding I got her to stand up and bend over to be mounted. When I grabbed her big box from behind it was absolutely dripping wet with his semen so I decided it was going to have to be her anus. We have had anal quite a few times but always when she has been up for it, but as I bent over her to grope her breasts I murmured "I'm really going to bugger you tonight". She murmured her assent and stayed bent over to be mounted while I got some lube.

I parted the big creamy hips to access her ass and lubed her up with a couple of fingers before trying to insert my turgid cock in her. Initially there was a little resistance but she pushed back against me and I was soon in her to the hilt. I had forgotten how good the tightness of her anal ring was round my cock and she was obviously very keen to please and responded in a most exciting fashion pushing the big cool cheeks of her ass up to meet my thrusts.

After about 10 minutes of riding I had one of the most satisfying climaxes of my life embedded in her ass. But thinking about how she had 'put out' for the black guy I still wanted to re-possess her more so turned her round and laying her down I mounted her breasts for a 'Tit ride'. Her big pendulous breasts when she holds them up to be ridden are very exciting and after about another 10 minutes of shafting them I came off spraying her breasts, neck and face. I felt I had re-claimed my slut.

The next morning after we had showered things were a little awkward in that Carole appeared a little embarrassed at having let Henri basically do what he wanted to her while I knew I felt differently towards her because of it. She said she had 'scratched an itch' and it was up to me whether we involved anyone else in future while I knew now I that wanted to exploit her willingness to experiment but on my terms.

We rested up that night but I suggested to her we really should make the final night a real sexual adventure with us perhaps picking up a couple of guys as I would love to see her 'roasted', 'dped' and made 'airtight'. She appeared a bit apprehensive but agreed to go with it if that was what I wanted.

The following night when I came out of the shower and saw that she had heavier make up on than usual and with her blonde hair fluffed up I thought she could pass for at least 10 years younger. Her outfit demonstrated she was determined to go for it as it left little to the imagination. A white sheer top which showed off her heavy mature breasts and thick nipples, and a short black skirt almost sculpted to her big mature rear was teamed up with black stockings and a short black jacket.

She suggested going in to the bar before dinner to see if there was any interest and then after dinner she would go into the bar on her own for an hour.

The bar was reasonably full when we went in and as usual she attracted a bit of attention as we made our way past guys drinking at the bar to a booth opposite the main bar. When I was at the quite crowded bar waiting to order a drink I looked over to see that she was sitting at the edge of the booth and had crossed her legs and quite carelessly was showing a good bit of thigh and stocking top. From a few comments I heard from a group of guys at the bar I realised that it hadn't gone unnoticed .

When I told her about this she said some of them while a bit young were quite fanciable. After we had a drink we walked back out to the dining room passed them and I noticed quite a few eyes went to her big swaying unbraed breasts.

Over dinner with quite a bit of wine for her we discussed our plans for the night and how far we were prepared to take it. She said that she was happy to see who would try to pick her up and if she fancied them she would say that her husband had an emergency call and might be back. She would give me a call and I could join them and if I thought it was Ok we would invite whoever it was to join us in our room for a drink.

After dinner I went back to the room and waited for her call. About 50 minutes of high excitement and anticipation for me was broken by a call. She was in the ladies and said she had been joined in the bar for a few drinks by two guys in their mid twenties who were obviously very interested in her as they had been very complimentary and had asked her to go on to a club with them. When she had said I might be back they had suggested that until then she might like to join them in their room for a drink.

I said that when she got back to them I would call her in about 15 minutes to say to her I would be back in an hour and see how things developed. When I called her and pretended to ask her was she alright she said that she was fine and being well looked after by two very handsome young men.

When I went into the bar about an hour later she had obviously had quite a bit more to drink and I saw that she was sitting very closely sandwiched between the two of them with her jacket off and her short skirt well rucked up over her thighs to display quite a bit of stocking top and creamy thigh. I suspected, which she later confirmed , that in the relatively private booth, both had kissed her, fondled her breasts and had their hands up her skirt.

After introductions she got up to go to the loo and I noticed both guys looked with appreciation at the bounce of her big jutting mature buttocks. Brett the older one said , 'Tom you really are a very lucky man – she is absolutely stunning – she has a really fantastic body". When she came back she pushed past him in such a way that he had to steady her with his hands on her rear and I saw her smile at him.

All sorts of thoughts went through my mind. Carole looked to be really up for it as did the guys. This excited me and any thoughts of us making love to her for her satisfaction were overruled by the thought of the possibilities of the three of us taking her in every way possible and her getting all the cock she could handle. To be frank , I was thinking quite aggressively of how we could use her body.

This feeling was enhanced when I told her the guys had said her body was stunning and she had quite coquettishly asked what they found so attractive about her body when they could have much younger girls. It was quite surreal but exciting to hear these guys pay her quite graphic compliments about her looks, breasts and rear and this heightened the overall sexual tension.

I should have realised that she was quite drunk when she asked the guys would they like to make love to her and of course they said yes. She then invited them up to our room for a drink. I was the only quite sober one and if I had been thinking straight I should have declined but in fact the thought that she really wanted it spurred me to agree.

She suggested I order a couple more bottles of champagne to add to the one we had brought with us 'in case' and by the time I had collected these, popped a levitra and made my way up to the room I realised they had started without me. I could really only watch as Carol with her top pulled up was snogging Rob, who was groping her breasts, while Brett had her skirt pushed up and was between her thighs pounding her pussy. Yes it was exciting to watch as she quite willingly responded to this young guy between her thighs and when Brett finished and Rob took over before they all stopped for a drink and I was able to join the action.

Carole again looked totally wanton and soon lost the top and skirt to leave her in her garter belt and stockings. Her body took some punishment from the three of us taking her in various ways and combinations. All three of us had her in all three of her orifices in various combinations including all three of us on her at once. She was a very willing participant for whatever we wanted. The guys having sated their lust left about 5.00 am leaving Carole and me quite shattered. When we woke about 9.30 I have to admit it was quite awkward between us. She was obviously a bit concerned at having let herself go so much and I quite ashamed at not only letting guys do what they liked to my wife's body including them sodomising her but also joining them in doing so.

I am ok with what happened and I while I found it exciting before and during it cannot quite get the imagery of my wife letting herself go so completely and wantonly. But I really do want to use her body some more.

12