All Comments on 'Mature Fuck'

by EBI

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wait a Minute - Wait a Minute - Wait a Minute

You are British aren't you? Nah you can't be. They have others bigger cocks fuck thier women so they can watch big cocks.

What - you are black - so what's that have to do with anything?

Wait a minute - wait a minute - wait a minute!!! If white guys write stories about hemungus black cocks fucking their white wives so they can watch, then what the hell are you (a british black)doing writing about fucking white aunties without anyone watching.

You should be writing about white men with bigger cocks fucking your black women with you watching. You better get with your age old island practices or the english semmetry and balance is gonna get screwed up then watch out! Why you could be deported to say Austrailia or S. Africa.

Wait that won't work either as they have similar rules of the colonies themselves. Wait - there is a small sect of white americans who sickly spend their summers in crash course training at The London School for Cucksters - no wait - I'm confused - you don't do that do you! Damn you are an anomoly aren't you trouble maker - you sure you aren't black irish or a protastant from Dublin????

All seriousness aside - you wrote an interesting interracial story that maintained a balance of respect - no honking female humiliation which gives you some credibility.

Keep it up but give some thought to that island imbalance and lack of semmetry - consider the irony eh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous