Maxine's New Life Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Moses, where the hell are you?" I asked when she finally answered her phone. I had her on speaker of course.

"I'm working dear, what did you think?"

"I think you are working, but where the hell are you parked? We need food girl."

"I'm in the parking lot of some fiberglass plant, between Aster and Tryon."

"That's not too far out of the way. Lucas and I are going to the marina for lunch. We need three brown bags and three drinks. Can I swing bye for them?"

"Sure I got a turkey club that you should try. Less fat and fewer calories." she said.

"Are yo u saying I'm fat?" I asked laughing.

"I'm saying, I have seen you naked and it couldn't hurt to watch those carbs."

"Hold on. Lucas what do you want? I asked."

"The cheese burger bag is fine with me. How about you Gwen," He asked.

"I'll take that turkey club," she replied.

"Okay one turkey club and two cheese burger bags. We are probably five minutes out." I admitted.

"I'll take them out of the warmer." Moseby said.

"Good," I replied.

"Hello beautiful," I said once I stood in front of her. I passed the bags on to Lucas, while I paid our bill.

"Hello lover," Moseby replied with no hint of guilt. Since I knew she was acting, I could enjoy it even more. I wonder how hard she was fighting to keep that smile on her face. It would be interesting to know her real feelings about our little encounter. No matter what she felt, it was till fun, even if she was struggling with guilt. I would never have noticed the slight muscle twitch, had I not known who she really was.

"I'll see you tonight at the Cop Out?" she asked.

"Sure, I'll be there around eight, is that okay?" I asked.

"I might be a little later, but wait for me," she suggested.

"Absolutely, Well we have to run. I have work to do, It's work I should have done yesterday."

"Hugs," Moseby said with a smile as I turned to go.

"And wet kisses," I replied. God my acting was pretty disgusting. I had a quiet laugh at myself.

Lucas, Gwen and I spent less time at the Marina than I would have liked. Lucas and I had two more pickups and three services already scheduled. During the afternoon we had to pick up two more papers. It was a madhouse. We had the two newest ones left at the end of the day. We just quit without finishing. Fortunately every stop went as smooth as the first one that morning. It was a rare day, so we didn't press our luck.

When I got to the Cop Out Club, it was an hour before Mosby was due. I had hoped to find someone to keep Gwen and her camera busy. Gwen tended to be the one, who would move the camera from me to the people around me. She liked to film the room, where as Mike hung on my every word and movement. I had learned their techniques in less than a week. God I had over three more weeks with these clowns and their chains. Give me strength, I thought.

"It's too early," I said aloud. I turned and walked out. I hated the Cop Out, when there was no one I knew. As I drove the van to the office, I was wondering why I hadn't seen Anya or Blevins the last two times I had been in the Club. I hadn't stayed long enough the last time to catch up on the department dirt, so there might have been some kind of minor altercation between them. I was sure that I would have heard, if it had been a murder suicide thing.

I did hope that one or the other would wander in later. Mosby needed to meet them, and I really wanted Anya to meet Mosby. She might try to recruit her for her band of whores. Now that would be classic. Moseby would be my first double whore. Working for Marty and Anya, I wondered what they called a whore with two pimps. I guessed that they would call her busy, if nothing else.

I h ad to give it to Marty, he was going to win no matter what, I planned to at least have some down and dirty sex at Mosby's expense. That was the very least they owed me. Gwen sat across from me in the office, with her camera at the ready. Meanwhile I pretended to look at the computer monitor, while I actually trying to figure out why I hadn't heard much from or about Blevins or Anya. There had been nothing since we closed the Hazelwood. I didn't really miss that bitch Anya, but I did miss Blevins. They had both showed up for Gus's memorial. I had heard hardly a word from either before the memorial and nothing at all since.

I had been busy myself. Busy enough so that I hadn't realized that they were truly missing from my life. "If I don't find out what the fuck is going on tonight, I am going to chase them down tomorrow." I mumbled aloud.

"You have to speak up," Gwen said.

"Huh?" I grunted.

"You can't mumble with that microphone. It is sensitive, but you do have to speak up."

"I didn't plan to speak at all Gwen, give me a break." I said disgusted.

"You are hard to deal with Max." she said stating the obvious.

"I'm like that snake in the story honey. You knew I was a bitch, when you signed on for this gig."

"I know, and I'm not supposed to interact with you." Gwen said.

"Then don't," I replied. I had far too much on my plate to worry about the Pros from Dover and their egos.

I had passed the required forty five minutes, so I returned to the Cop Out. Gwen followed me of course, but I had already forgotten that she even existed. It was my secret, the one which allowed me to function at all. I had the unique ability to leave the baggage behind and start brand new with every event in my life. So much shit happened, so that if I didn't empty it, my brain would explode.

Inside the cop out I still found none of my real friends. Lots of people I had met were hanging out, but there were no one I really wanted to hang out with. I hadn't been showing up often enough to have noticed their absence before. I had no idea what was going on the drama of the Cop Out had passed me by.

Mosby came in before anyone, I knew even vaguely, approached me. Moseby's beauty was still a shock to me. Something about her also stopped all the conversations around me. I expected the jukebox to even stop for her, of course it didn't.

"So this is where you hung out before I came to town?" Mosby asked.

"I have been known to come in now and then. Not nearly as often these days."

The majority of the people in the Cop Out that night had no idea who I was, and knew absolutely nothing about Mosby. That being the case, men began asking her to dance, even before I got back to the table with the beers.

"It seems everyone here wans to dance," Mosby said.

"Well all the men want to dance with you. Probably some of the women as well." I answered, "Go ahead and dance with anyone who strikes your fancy, I don't mind. My turn will come later," I suggested.

"It certainly will," Mosby promised.

After that exchange, Mosby began to dance almost constantly. I would hate to have guessed how many yards of erect penis she created that night. Mosby also drank several glasses of beer between dances.

By the time I danced with her, Mosby was tipsy to say the least. I had not planned it, but it seemed like a good time to start collecting from Mosby for her evil deeds. I held her close as we danced. I felt her breathing get quick and shallow. I turned her so that I held her from behind while we danced. Yes, it was a lot like how we began making love just a couple of days before. She even responded the same, maybe even a little more intensely, since she knew what was to follow. I wrapped her in my arms, with my hands covering her too firm breasts. She pressed back against me and rubbed. Her butt moved as if searching for the non existent penis. By the time the music ended, the smell of hormones, both male and female, hung in the room like a haze.

Sometime during the dance Jerry entered the room. He come over after the dance and smiled at me. "I'm not sure I can even come close to that dance, but come on let's give it a try."

Mosby was off dancing with some male EMT, so she didn't miss me at all. I held Jerry close to muffle the microphone naturally. The whisper had to be close to his ear, since the music was soft but the volume was high.

"So is she a ringer?" he asked.

"Oh yes. but it's nothing criminal."

"Something to do with that stupid TV gig?" he asked.

"You know about that?" I asked.

"Everyone knows that two strangers follow you around with cameras. By the way that is your best protection from the bad guys."

"Are they still interested in me?"

"I don't know, probably not. You did know there is a task force looking into the Russian mob's connections in this area?"

"I had no idea. Is that why Blevins and his partner are never around."

"Yes, it is the first time anyone from this town was ever asked to join a task force, of any kind. It's a real career maker. The task force ise working out of Tryon, they even have them staying in a compound over there. They are so paranoid that have the Federal Marshal service providing security. It's a really big deal.

"Oh my, I do hope they are allowing Blevins to drink, or he won't be worth a shit to them."

"Blevins is probably drinking better shit than we are right now. I'm sure the Fucking Bastard Inbreds are paying for it." Jerry suggested with a laugh.

"Now that is a new one. I thought I had heard all the FBI names, but that one is new."

"What can I tell you? Those jerks never stop adding fun to our work day."

"So are they learning anything?"

"Nobody has a clue. You know the Fibbies, they never tell us anything. When Blevins gets back, maybe I can find out something. I bet you Beth Ann could find out anything she wanted to know."

"Jerry, it's Mosby to us."

"Right Mosby," he said with a grin. "So you are going to play along to screw her?"

"Just as many times as I can, and in as many ways." I said with a laugh.

"You do know that, I also know who she is. How about you send a little action my way." Jerry asked playfully.

"Jerry, don't tell me you want to do a threesome with us?" I asked seriously. I had heard that he was keeping company with another ER nurse. She was probably the one who gave me shit during my last stay a in the hospital.

"I would love to, but I'm afraid Nancy would cut my dick off. She probably would just for dancing with you."

"I know she would, if she knew you got a hard on while you danced with me." I laughed out loud at his reaction. He actually blushed enough so that I could see it in the dark barroom. "You better cooperate or I will tell."

"And if I decide to take you up on that three way thing, you better go along. If not, I will have a talk with Beth Ann."

"Mexican standoff," I suggested.

"Sounds about right," he agreed.

"I had no idea how many men would get turned on by the sight of two women dancing," Mosby said when she finally returned to the table for another glass of beer. "Do you have any idea how many of them either wanted to screw me or both of us?" she asked with a laugh.

"My guess would be most," I replied.

"Try all of them. That cute guy with the shaved head was really insistent." she said motioning toward a tall black man with a bald head and lots of gold chains.

"Where did he come from?" I asked.

"I don't know. I thought he was one of your friends." Mosby replied.

"I never saw him before. He doesn't look like he belongs in here. I do hope he doesn't have any warrants. I would guess that he doesn't, if he has the balls to walk in here." I said it in answer to my own concerns.

"Let's go home, I want to fuck," Mosby said.

"Now that sounds like a plan, but you are not driving. I'll drive you home. We can get your car in the morning," I suggested,

"You can have it delivered. I have tomorrow off." she said.

"Okay, Lucas can return it in the morning. I do not have the day off."

"But I want to stay in bed with you all day," Mosby informed me.

"You are drunk." I said.

"Yep, just the way you like your whores," she suggested.

"Not really, but it will do."

When we got to her place, I expected Mosby to be too drunk to do more than pass out. I was wrong. She was slow thinking, and clumsy but she was willing. I wanted to wait until, what she was about to do, would have more impact on her soul but my body betrayed me.

Once the apartment door closed, she was all over me. We kissed with lots of tongue for just a moment. She broke the kiss because she wanted to move ahead. Romance be damned, she just wanted to get off. I helped her undress and she helped me.

The instant our clothes were gone, she pulled me into bed. We kissed again. First I was the aggressor, but only for a moment. Mosby turned the tables on me quickly. She locked onto my saggy breasts, then bit my aching nipples. I had my hands on the back of her head and my fingers tangled in her hair. It was the only parts of her, which I could reach. I could feel her legs capture my thigh. I went a little out of body, when she began trying to rub her clit on my thigh. Mosby was out of control and I loved it.

She must have been close to an orgasm, when she rolled over and pulled me on top of her. She forced my head to her hard breasts. I took one nipple into my mouth and one into my hand and began making love to them both. The hand on her left breast moved lower and lower. I had to stretch but I managed to twist enough to continue sucking on her nipple and tease her clit at the same time. It took only a few second for her to stiffen and jerk uncontrollably.

It was time for me to rest and recharge, but it obviously wasn't for Mosby. In just seconds she was pushing down on my shoulders. There was no mistaking her message. Mosby was ready to move on to the real thing.

I kissed my way down her body dragging my tongue as I did. There was a saliva trail from her breast to her smooth mount. The trail went across the stubble and to the cleft which hid her girl cock.

When I reached her clit, I licked it up and down slowly for a long time. After several minutes I switched to a side to side motion. Her hips where pounding the bed, when I lowered my mouth to take her vulva in and suck hard.

She was swollen and wet when I started, but she seemed to swell even more inside my mouth. When I released her stiff thick lips, I slipped two finger inside her, then returned to moving her clit with my tongue. Her hips were constantly in motion. I could not tell what her body was doing internally, but externally it was fucking my fingers and pounding against my sore mouth.

I released my hold on her only after she screamed, "Please stop I cant stand it." After I stopped I moved up to lay beside her. I thought the night would end with me sleeping peacefully beside her. It was at the point where sex usually ended for me. I didn't orgasm nearly as often as my lovers.

I was shocked, when after only a few minutes of rest, Mosby pushed hard to roll me off her. She began to do all the things to me, which I had done to her. Mosby was probably a great actress because if nothing else, she was a quick study. If she hadn't done it all before, she learned like a genius. When her lips first touched my clit, I went crazy and got lost in some other world. She licked and sucked on me a long time. I was a total wreck by the time she forced most of her hand inside me. I was in real pain but also in some kind of erotic state most women can only dream about. I'm still not sure what I did. I either fell immediately asleep or I passed out, because I remember nothing after that orgasm.

I left Mosby's apartment at 3AM. I felt about her not like a lover, but as just a sex partner. I found it impossible to love a ringer. Actually I was surrounded by people on someone else's payroll. I had no real control over them except in outwitting them. Knowing Mosby for what she was, without her knowing that I did, was some kind of victory for the good guys.

Playing the Pros from Dover would be a bit more complicated, but I was still in the information gathering stage. I already knew that If I wanted to get some time out of the camera's eye, I needed to have Gwen behind the lens. I could maneuver her a little better than Mike. Mike however was better, if I wanted to document an event. Also Mike had proved himself to be dependable in a dangerous situation. If I was going to bring in a runner, I wanted Mike behind us not Gwen. I did not want to worry about her safety. I know I wasn't supposed to think about the pros in my decision making, but a beat down of Gwen would do none of us any good.

It was all a lot more complicated than any of us anticipated going in. With Jen and Marty, the plan was to keep it as complicated and convoluted as possible. The more turmoil the better the TV show, was their thinking, no doubt. I could have been wrong about them, but I didn't think so.

All of that ran through my mind as I drove home at 3AM. That night I did the same thing I had trained myself to do every time I entered the compound, I flipped on the monitor. The house and grounds appeared to be empty and the gate seemed to be just as I left it. The problems began when the gate opener did not work. I could think of no reason for it not to work. Since I knew better than to get out of the car to check it, I backed the cruiser out of the drive entrance. It was too late to go to a motel and I really did not want to go back to Mosby's place. Even Gwen was home in bed, since she would have called it a night after the noise from my mic changed from moans to snores.

Since it was the only warm place I could easily get into at that time of night, I drove the cruiser back to the office. I was about to leave the car, when it dawned on me. If I was being set up the office would be the fall back ambush site. First the gate, then the office, it made sense. Well at least it will be the second string, I thought.

I used the forty dollar cop spotlight type flashlight to scan the office and parking lot. Since I saw nothing, if there was any danger. it would have to be a sniper. A sniper wouldn't have bothered to rig the gate. He would just shoot me through the window of the cruiser. Everything considered an assessment of a low threat level was in order. After all that I simply opened the door and stepped out of the cruiser.

I made it into the office, with the 'emergency kit' from the cruiser in hand. On the way into the office I decided that most likely something was simply wrong with the remote opener. Once inside the office I opened the back pack purchased from Goodwill. Inside a sealed plastic bag I had a towel and a sheet to be used for staunching the flow of blood in case of an accident. Also in the back pack was an old coarse wool blanket from the Red Cross of days long gone. It was certainly not a synthetic blanket of the new Red Cross. I had rejected several of those because I considered them inferior.

So there I lay on the floor, wrapped in the blanket, using the back pack with the first aid supplies stuffed inside as a pillow. I had, for sure, slept in worse places, I thought Oh course that didn't make it any more comfortable.

I guessed that the paranoia was because Jerry had mentioned the Russian mob. I never did get a satisfactory resolution to that incident. In any event the die was cast, and I was on the hard floor of the office. I planned to stay there until my own personal geek could go out to check the gate. When he went, I would be with him riding shotgun. I meant to do that literally, using one of the riot guns loaded with buck shot, not bean bags.

Lucas arrived first However before we could get out of the office the Pros from Dover arrived weighted down with camera bags. Lucas became a traitor to both me and his girlfriend, even before he realized what he had done.

"You guy's missed it. If you had gotten here earlier, you could have caught the boss asleep on the floor."

"Oh really?" Mike asked. "What happened."

"Just a glitch with the entrance gate to my place. I didn't want to try to work on it in the middle of the night, so I crashed on the floor here."

123456...9