Maxine's New Life Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you think about that man's daughter?" Mike asked.

"Mike that man is married to one of my few friends. Her name is Helen. His daughter has a name as well. Her name is Julie and she is my friend Helen's step daughter. Now are you asking what I think of Julie?"

"Alright Maxie I get it. What do you think of Jack's story about Julie?"

"I believe every word of it." I admitted.

"So what are you going to do?" he asked.

"Well Mike, first I am going to be sure I can get paid. Then I'm going to do a lot of recon." I replied

"So, you are going to just sit back and look at the situation, while God only knows what happens to that poor teenager?" Mike asked almost angrily.

"You do remember the rescue we were involved in the last time you were here?" I asked.

"Sure, it made national headline, which Gwen and I cashed in on it." He said it not daring to look me in the eye.

"Exactly, well that was mostly about a party held at the Hazelwood B&B." I informed him.

"Yeah, I knew that," he admitted.

"Then you know there were hookers there, you might also remember that on of them was underage." I suggested.

"Sure I remember," he said. "Are you telling me that Julie was that girl?"

"That's exactly what I'm telling you. Now that poor little girl can take care of herself for the day or so, that I need to determine the lay of the land."

"Oh okay," he said. "I'm sorry I said anything. I'm not supposed to am I?"

"No you aren't. No matter how much better the TV drama would be, we aren't going to run off half cocked like the 7th calvary to the rescue. It's not how things get done successfully in the real world."

"I get it Max, I'm sorry." he said obviously trying to get a handle on it all.

"Don't worry, everyone gets swept up in the 'damsel in distress syndrome' once or twice. It's all that knights in shining armor bullshit from fairy tales." I said honestly.

"What are we waiting around here for? I mean everyone has gone." Mike asked.

"We are waiting for a phone call from Jen."

"Oh is she going to call?"

"I certainly hope so," I said. Mike didn't know that I had a date with Mosby. What we did know at that point was that my evening would be determined by what Jen had to say.

By six she hadn't called, so I started to clear my desktop. I had some pens and papers left over from the day's work. "Well Mike, I have no idea what you are going to do, but I'm going home to change. I have a date with Mosby."

"If I trade with Gwen, can I trust you not to run off and leave her again?"

"Absolutely not," I replied with a smile.

"Come on Max, you know we missed some great moments, when we didn't shoot you off script." Mikes said.

"Mike honey, I'm always off script." I replied.

"Yeah, but not like when you slept on the office floor. That was way off script, and showed your vulnerability. It would have been killer to show your mental process at the time."

"Paranoia run a muck," I replied with a smile.

"It still would have been great TV." he stated again. He was sticking to his gun, trying to shame me into better cooperation.

"We will see. In the meantime I'm off to wash the smell of work off my ass."

"Okay, so where do we meet you?" Mike asked.

"After a quick shower, I'm going by to pick up Mosby. From there it's the Pizza and Pasta pit for take out. Then we will be headed for the Cop Out Club."

"Okay, now I'm curious. Why the Cop Out. You were just there. You don't go there very often."

"I haven't been there much since the Hazelwood affair for sure. Now I want to see, if and when Blevins and Anya show up again."

"Not to mention ask around about the Russian crackdown?" he guessed.

"I little of that, I'm sure." I replied honestly.

What I didn't admit to was that Mosby would make that a bit easier. No matter what else Mosby might be, she was great bait. Men looked at her and their brains turned to mush, while there pricks turned to stone.

The ride out to the cabin didn't seem nearly as long in the daylight. From our office the drive went for about five minutes, even if you got caught at both traffic lights, through the old urban sprawl. From main street it was onto the county road which connected Aster to Greenpoint. Greenpoint was an even more rural community. Unfortunately it was slowly becoming a bedroom community for Tryon as well.

Negotiating the flat Greenpoint road was simple compared to the county road which ran by my driveway. That road connected the Greenpoint road to a boat access ramp into the Deep River. Yes there were a few farms along the two miles of paved road, but the road ended in a concrete boat ramp down to the river.

At night I could look into my rear view mirror, to see any lights which might be behind me. In the daylight I backed the cruiser into a clear spot directly across the road from my entrance gate. I sat in that raw dirt turn around, while I checked the on line camera footage.

When I was sure no one had followed me, I tripped the gate opener. When the gate was open completely, I zipped across the road. The remote had to be used from a spot just past the first tree on my drive or it was useless. I always stopped in the exact same place. I knew it was a stupid thing to do, but I had been getting complacent. Someday I was going to get a RPG up my ass, while sitting either by that tree or while in that turn around.

If I were planning the attack. I would be patient and follow along a piece at a time. From the office to the Greenpoint road one day. Then pick me up on the Greenpoint road and follow me to the boat ramp access road. Once the car turned in, I would pull it up on a computer map to find the outlet. Ah no outlet, then it would be a couple of days of observing me from the woods until I pinpointed my actions. I would find the camera at the gate and lay on my kill plan. Either a land mine in the turn around, because it was out of camera view, or a simple ambush with an RPG at the same spot. Either would work and each had benefits over the other.

With the RPG, it would be easy to verify the kill, but it would tie up the operative for days. Since he had no way to know when I would be coming home, he would be waiting in the woods for hours at least.

The mine was a lot more random, but it was a pretty isolated spot. It might a day or two for me to put a tire on the trigger, but it would eventually happen. If I didn't want to wait the day or two, I could always go with a magnetic trigger on a plastic encased mine. As I said earlier, I could only hope the bad guys were thugs, not soldiers, or assassins.

The shower was nice after a long day of running from warm car into the chilly air of late autumn. I was in the shower, when I had the second late autumn thought. Once I was out of the shower stall and dry, but still more or less naked, I took a look at my computer's calendar. Holy shit, I thought. Thanksgiving is only three weeks away. My next thought was that I vaguely remembered someone mentioning it at the office.

At least I will be finished with the Pros from Dover before the holiday, I thought. I would have to make some kind of plan for lunch. Even if it was just driving to the big hundred item cafeteria in Tryon.

I put those thoughts behind me, as I dressed for my night at the Cop Out. Instead of faded jeans, I wore very nice cotton twill pants and a navy blue lightweight sweater. It would be warm in the Cop Out Club. Regardless of the heat in the club, I opted for my blue suede jacket with the thermal lining. That coat was large enough to even fit a second thermal vest inside. It was a good thing I had small boobs, I thought. Yes I dressed to impress the patrons of the club. I was past needing to impress Moseby. I could be in her bed tonight even if I wore a bag, I thought. Her being paid by Marty didn't hurt my confidence at all. I laughed at the thought of Marty paying for my 'ass on the side'.

When we finally got to the Cop Out, I had a pizza in my hands. Mosby went to the bar for a pitcher of beer, while I found an empty table. There was nothing like a giant pizza cut into small pieces to attract a crowd in a cop bar.

As I expected people drifted around, but our table was the center of all the orbits. "Max why do you always buy plain cheese pizza. Why don't you ever buy pepperoni?" Jerry asked.

"Because Jerry lover, I am the one paying for it. If you want pepperoni get in your car and go buy one and bring it back. We can put it beside the empty cheese pizza box." I laughed. Even Mosby chuckled.

"Come on Mosby let's dance. Max is being a pain in the ass bitch again," he said it grinning at me. I watched the two of them going through a bunch of gyrations. The music switched to something slower. Instead of returning, the two of them moved into each other's arms. I'm not sure whether I was supposed to notice, or not, but Jerry's hands moved to cover Mosby's small ass. Jerry pulled her butt against him. What he was really doing was rubbing her pubic mound over his hard penis. I had felt the same thing myself. It was how Jerry danced with the women he knew. Maybe not in the biblical sense yet, but it was his plan, of that I was sure. Why he never got around to me was most likely an age thing. I had almost twenty years on him. Still he was a mature kid.

Mosby went to the lady's room, so I cornered Jerry. "Come on and dance with me big boy," I said for the mic.

"Sure baby," he said smiling.

Once the mic was muffled I asked in a whisper, "So when is Blevins coming back?"

"The word around the station is that it will take about a week or so to close down the operation. The word also is your buddy Anya isn't going to be with him. It was her operation at the Hazelwood which put the crack in the dam. She is moving on to the Feds."

"Does she meet the FBI qualifications?" I asked.

"No, but she does to join the DOJ as a special investigator." Jerry replied.

"Damn that girl knows how to play her cards," I admitted.

"Speaking of favors," Jerry said.

"Were we speaking of favors?" I asked.

"Yeah, we were." Jerry replied.

"Okay, what do you need?"

"I want to come home with you and Mosby." he said quietly. No drama just a simple request.

"I can't speak for her, but it's okay with me." I said. I was a little surprised that it was okay, but I also had a twinge of jealously.

"I will ask her," Jerry suggested.

"I would be careful how I did it, if I were you. She can't be pissed at me. she has a job to do. However, you aren't part of the job. You can tell her that I am agreeable, but it's up to her."

"Fair enough." Jerry said.

"Jerry, you don't want to lie to her, just tell her it's okay with me but it's still up to her."

"Yeah, I got it Max," he replied.

Mosby and Jerry spent a lot of time dancing together. I didn't mind, but I will admit to a few twinges of jealousy. Still Mosby was a ringer, so I did not plan to get involved with her on any level, except physical. If that was for sure to be the extent of our relationship, why not go for the kink, I thought. At least I would finally get Jerry in bed.

The two of them looked like a couple for sure. The more I watched, the more they looked like a couple of kids. Not at all liket grownups on the verge of a kinky sexual episode. I wondered if either of them could really go through with it.

"You ready to go?" Mosby asked after an hour of being courted by Jerry.

I nodded my head then asked, "Are you sure you want me to come along? You two look awfully cute together. Like a couple of teenagers in love."

"Oh I want you, and Jerry is almost overcome with lust at the idea," she said it with a smile that didn't look just little too crooked.

"Mosby have you ever done this before?" I asked.

"No, but there were a lot of things I had never done until I met you," she seemed to have found her scape goat in me. It was the old, 'I never would have done this, had I not met Maxine,' trick. She might fool a future lover with that, but I doubted that she could fool God. She did it for money and to be a star, not because I was a bad influence on her. She knew when she took Marty's money, that she would be up to her ass in kink. If not then, she certainly knew it long before she had her pretty mouth on my pussy for the first time. Yes I had sunk into my dirty mouth bitch frame of mind.

"I suppose that is true," I said going along with her desire to play innocent. "So what is the plan, car wise. We could all ride in my car, but I expect that we will be leaving your place at different times."

"Yeah, Jerry wants to drive his own car. Since you know the way to my place, and he doesn't, I thought that I should ride with him. Is that okay?" At least she pretended to show some real concern for my feelings. But hey, she was an actress.

"Sure that's fine. When you are ready to leave, just let me know. I'll give you a five minute head start."

"Okay, we will be leaving now, I guess," she admitted.

"Fine, I'll finish this beer and be along."

After Mosby and Jerry were gone, I began to have second thoughts. I had Mosby all to myself and wasn't sure that I really wanted to share her. I had to force myself to remember that it wasn't real.

I thought of her as only one step above an online love affair. I never had one of those, but I had read about them. People who fell in love with the idea of being in love. Then one day they met only to realize that each was not who they claimed to be. Mosby was like that, and I'm pretty sure I'm not at all who people think I am either.

Still, I had actually slept with Mosby and tasted her, so our relationship was more than a dream. What it was, I had no real idea. I certainly didn't wish her any harm. She was not using me any more than I was using her. The difference was simple, I knew she was using me. At that moment, I wondered if she felt any guilt at all. Had she ever had second thoughts like the ones I was having at that moment. Oh hell, what difference does it make anyway, I thought that as I stood to leave the Cop Out.

When I arrived at Mosby's apartment, she opened the door with her clothes barely hanging to her almost perfect body. Jerry handed me a drink and led me to a chair in the living room. The curtains were a little thin for what he had in mind, but hell I'm not shy.

I watched them kiss for a long time as I drank my drink. They were two passionate people in stage one of a sexual adventure. I could not remember every having just sat and watched. I was usually involved physically from the start. Not that I had done that many threesomes. I had been asked, a hell of a lot more times than I had done it. I guess that was the big attraction of bisexual women for men. Their belief that we will swing both ways at the same time. That is actually pretty rare. I think. Most bisexual women want a one on one relationship, just like any other woman.

Regardless I felt more like a voyeur than anything else at that moment. And like any good peeping tom, I began to touch myself as I watched. I knew what Jerry was feeling as he put his hand over Mosbys rock hard breasts. I put my hand over my own soft breast at the same time. I massaged the soft fatty tissue that inflames men. That massage can sometimes, with someone special, drive me to orgasm. I have never been able to do that to myself, but I have felt it with some men and even a women now and then.

When Jerry slipped his hand inside her blouse, I did the same under my sweater. I felt my hard nipple and shivered. I even gasped a little while Moseby stood with her eyes closed and gasped, just a little as well. I tugged and rotated my nipple and felt the tightness begin in my pussy. It was just a mild tension at that point.

Jerry began to unbutton Mosby's top, so I lifted my sweater at the same time. When her blouse was unbuttoned completely, he slipped it over her shoulders, and I removed my sweater. I unhooked my bra for Jerry as well as having removed the sweater. My bra was gone at almost the same instant as Mosby's. Mosby's breast stood up perfectly straight, while mine sagged a bit. Since I never had children, and my breasts are small, they didn't sag all that much.

Jerry began to suck on Mosby's nipple and I imagined that he was attached to one of mine as well. It was erotic as hell to watch and imagine that it was me standing there.

Mosby and I were both wearing jeans so Jerry struggled while removing hers as she stood, and I struggled out of mine while seated. In both cases it took an effort that had an only slight dampening effect on our lust. I could feel how slippery my thighs were while getting out of my panties.

Jerry had his fingers buried deep inside of Mosby, so I did the same. The fullness was a welcome feeling, even if the intrusive fingers were my own. Mosby's knees appeared to be weak as she was forced to lean against Jerry for support. Her muscles appeared to be relaxed though. I was too deep into the feelings to be a good judge of anyone else. Jerry was breathing shallow and quickly, I did notice that about him.

He suddenly left Mosly. He then moved to stand in front of me. He lifted me to my feet and I gasped at the sight of his dick. Jerry had somehow managed to free his dick and it was beautiful. It was not huge just a little more than the guys I usually had, but it was gorgeous that night. It was full and standing erect. I wanted that dick inside me anywhere. In my mouth, in my pussy, even my ass would have been alright at that moment. I just needed his dick in me.

"On your knees Max," he said gently. I immediately without hesitation slipped to my knees and took his beautiful dick into my mouth. I made my mouth a warm cavern for his dick to move inside. I pressed on his dick with my tongue while I sucked on it. I made no move to stroke him with my mouth. Instead I nursed on it like a baby would a tit. I waited for him to drive his dick into my mouth and throat. He fully stroked my mouth just few times then removed it completely. My sense of loss was overwhelming. I could barely resisted the urge to beg for its return.

Jerry lifted me and pushed me back into the chair. I was whimpering I'm sure as I tried to find a comfortable position. While I wriggled in the chair, Jerry moved back to Mosly. he kissed her several times while running his hands over her body.

He made quick work of his own clothing, then he bend Mosely down so that she had her face in my lap. I spread my legs knowing what was about to happen and begging for it. "Eat me Mose, dear God eat me." I begged.

She did as I wished. Moseby buried her face between my legs. Her tongue came out like a snake's. She used it to manipulate my clit up and down in rapid movements. I was instantly on the verge of an orgasm but I couldn't quite break the barrier.

I watched Jerry step back to take in the sight of the beautiful Mosby on her knees with her face buried in my pussy. He stroked his dick a few times, then he knelt on the floor behind Mosby. Jerry drove his dick into her. Gently at first then faster.

At first she stopped licking me until she adjusted to the feel of his dick in her. Then she began to lick even harder and faster. Any sense of rhythm was gone, but it didn't matter. Her actions still drove me higher every second. The thing that finally drove me off the cliff was the sight of Jerry's body getting stiff as a board. Then he groaned like a man in his death throws. I came when Jerry did, it was a huge release of pent up energy.

Only a second after Jerry finished shooting inside Mosby, he slipped from her and sat on the floor behind her. I quickly pushed Mosby away and turned her so that I could bury my face in her pussy. I sucked until I felt Jerry's cum begin to drain into my mouth. I also felt Mosby being to jerk in orgasm for the first time that evening. Her contractions pumped Jerry's cum into my mouth even faster.

123456...9