Maxine's New Life Ch. 13a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, knowing his M.O. I would say rape and murder most likely," Martin said.

"You are a regular Mary Sunshine," I commented. "Just the rape. He needs me to tearfully tell everyone what a bad ass he is."

"So how are we going to explain all this lying, when the cops get into it?" Martin asked.

"I don't have a clue do you?" I replied. After a pause I asked. "Is the CMH guy still alive?"

"No, he died last year," Martin said.

"We need to find that grand daughter," I suggested.

"Hell no we don't need to do that." I said gleefully after a few seconds to think clearly. "We are going to tell the cops that we are working for my friend Jen. She can find the girl's lawyer and cut him a deal of some kind. It will all be fine."

"That's pretty convoluted, Will it work?" Martin asked.

"I sure as hell hope so?" I replied.

"I need to get you home and get some ice on that eye," Martin suggested.

"Now Irish, is that the best reward I get for putting Thomas on his ass. Not to mention giving the whole town a good laugh."

"How do you feel about doing it with Gwen and Mike in the room?" he asked.

"If it bothers them, they can leave," I suggested. "Besides Mike has seen me naked more than once." I didn't explain about Cheryl or the cabins live feed.

"You know that the Atwoods are going to know where be are living by morning?" Martin asked.

"I certainly hope so. It would be a shame to only get one bite of that apple." I said.

"He is going to kill you," Martin suggested with a laugh.

"He is going to try for sure. I don't know how much luck he will have." I paused a moment then added, "After all, I have a world class body guard looking out for me."

Gwen had been at the tavern to watch me get bitch slapped. I'm sure that she approved. I'm not so sure she approved of what followed. Such is life I thought. If Mike had been monitoring the audio feed somehow, he should be working on the surveillance camera for the shack at the Atwood farm.

"You know," Martin said to me. "I know why you win, when you fight with guys. They are just shocked to see a woman fight back. You get in one blow while they are in shock, and then you stay after them like a bulldog while they are disoriented. You never give them a chance to regroup. It's an interesting way to do it."

"I don't have the beef for a knockout punch. I have to find something to even the odds. There is usually something around. Enough blows with a beer pitcher and even the biggest guy is going down," I suggested.

"Do you think he would have cut you?" Martin asked.

"He was embarrassed and was getting his ass kicked by a skinny old lady, I am sure of it." I said.

"Yeah me too," Martin agreed. "Then I would have had to kill him for sure."

"I never doubted it," I admitted. Yes it was foreplay.

A full shot of adrenaline makes me horny as hell. It must work that way for other people as well, because when we got home Red and I went into the bedroom. He even locked Mike and Gwen out. When I looked at him questioningly her said, "Unless they want to join in, fuck em." At that point he pulled me to him.

We both smelled of beer and cigarette smoke. Neither of us smoke, but it looked as though we were the only ones in Georgia who didn't. The smell was disgusting, but I didn't give a crap. My body was screaming to be filled and at that point I didn't much care who did it. Now and then my biological response system just takes over and ignores my better judgment. I think that it is similar to how men's biological response system works all the time. I knew what we were doing was stupid. We were still operational, but I just didn't care.

Red and I were holding each other and kissing. I was pressed so tight against him that I though I might just melt into him. My body was screaming, so I ignored my female instincts to be ladylike. Instead I began to tear at his clothes. He was pulling so hard at my sweater that it would never be the same shape again.

I managed to get his cock out before he got my bra open. I stopped to help him, just so he wouldn't get frustrated and cause me even more pain. The hard kissing with my split lip was causing me plenty without him adding more. I stripped naked just to make things easier and quicker.

"I want that blowjob Asshole Atwood ain't gonna get," Martin said loud enough for Mike and Gwen to hear.

"Geese Irish," I have a busted lip." I said.

"I don't care, suck my dick you slut," he said it again. That time in an even louder voice. One loud enough for everyone within a mile to hear.

I knew it was the heat of passion more than anything else that caused him to act that way. It made me even hotter. I couldn't wait to feel his cock in my mouth. I dropped to my knees. I kissed his cock, but I was just too out of it for subtleties. I stuffed his cock in my mouth and began to maul it with my tongue and upper pallet. I worked his velvet smooth cock hard against the roof of my mouth, then push hard on it. I know he had never had a pussy that tight and I know it must have been at least a little painful for him, but I just didn't care. At that moment I would have fucked him and any two other men, I was totally out of control.

Every time I forced his cock into my throat I felt him pull on my short hair and groan. I knew that he was close to shooting, but I didn't want to stop what I was doing. I drove his cock painfully into my throat. I had totally forgotten the pain in my mouth. I just wanted him to cum, so I could feel his body jerk and spasm for me. I wanted to know that I had control of him.

He had more strength than I would have given him credit for. He pushed me off his cock, took a deep breath, then turned and bent me. I went to my hands and knees willingly. I reached between my legs to guide him into my hot slippery body opening. I needed his cock and didn't want to waste even a second while he tried to find the opening.

I felt his cock slip through my lips and begin to move inside me. Every inch he went in raised my excitement level. I was riding giant waves of lust as my body worked its way toward orgasm. I felt Martin's body pressed as tightly against me as it was possible for him to do. He was trying to drive even more cock into me than he had. Then he quickly pulled back and drove painfully against me again. He was trying to torture me with his cock. I could feel my body fighting to respond as quickly as he pistoned into me, but it was hopeless. I could not process all the feelings. My body was lost in it's own sensory overload. It didn't matter who was doing what to me as long as it kept going. Then the world just went blank. I mean it was just gone for a second or so. When I returned to life, I no longer cared about the Atwoods or anything else. I just wanted to lay there in my sex induced coma and respond to my body's signals.

First it was convulsions, the it was hot flashes, then tremors, then cold wet sensations between my legs. I felt it all and reveled in each one of the feelings.

Before I fully recovered, Martin, who had his cock buried in me while I came and then came down, began to withdraw it. "Clean me," he whispered.

I turned still on my hands and knees to find his cock at my mouth's lever. I sucked it deep inside my mouth. I tasted his cum and also the stale taste of my own body. I loved the taste of both, so I was lost in my own world again. Martin knew me well enough to just let me suck and slobber over his cock until all the taste was gone.

"You do love that," he said smiling at me. "Nobody else I ever fucked loves the taste of cum and stale pussy like you do." he said continuing to smile at me. "You are the total slut in bed." he said more seriously.

Then he did the strangest thing yet, even for him. He walked to the door and asked, "Either of you want to fuck her. She is willing?" I lay on the air bed to see if anyone would show up, no one did.

It was hard for me to believe that it had only been 30 or so minutes since Martin and I arrived home. I staggered into the living room to find them all trying not to meet my eyes. Screw them all, and I probably would have ten minutes before, I thought.

"Mike, do we have a camera on the driveway entrance?" I asked my voice still quivering.

"Yes, I have been keeping an eye on it since Martin left the first time." he replied.

"Good we will have to take shifts monitoring it for a while. I think I poked the hornet's nest tonight." I said to them all.

"I'll say," Gwen agreed grudgingly. "You might just get us all killed."

"Most likely tonight nothing will happen, tomorrow you can leave. Actually you have a car here you can leave now, if you want to live forever," I suggested.

"Mike, can you get us a camera to monitor the Atwood farm. I can plant it tomorrow night if you can have one ready." Martin said.

"I can have a camera ready in a couple of hours, if you need it tonight," Mike replied.

"That would be great. If you get it ready, I can put it in place before sunup," Martin said.

"It's 1AM, I can have it ready by four or five,"

"It doesn't get light till six, but I would feel better at 3AM. Maybe tomorrow would be better."

I still wasn't completely steady on my feet as I returned to the bedroom. From the corner, I removed the shotgun which I had wrapped in a sheet when I loaded it into Martin's SUV. I had brought the new Mossberg pump short barrel shotgun, not the antique Winchester pump with the hammer. I bought the Winchester only becaause it was supposed to have been used in the prison on Alcatraz island. I have no idea, if that story was true or not. I came to like the style well enough to have paid for the shotgun regardless.

I loaded four shells into the magazine of the shotgun and racked one into the chamber then put another into the magazine. The shotgun would go beside the monitor from that time forward. It would always be loaded and always ready in a hurry.

"Are yo u okay?" Mike asked.

"I'm fine just a little hung over from too much sex," I replied.

"Yeah, I don't think I ever saw a woman so drugged looking, just from getting laid," he admitted.

"Well it's the endorphin overload. Between terror and orgasms, it is hard for the body to recover from it all." I said it not even caring whether he understood or not.

"I get it, I was once in a car crash. I wasn't hurt, but I was unbelievably horny for a week," Mike admitted.

"Yeah, that's how it works on me as well," I said in agreement.

"If no one objects, I'll take the first watch. I can't sleep anyway," I suggested. Unlike men, that much over load didn't knock me out, it just had me wired.

"Not at all," Mike replied. Since no one else objected. I watched the screen while Mike did whatever boy geniuses do. When my two h ours were over, I was supposed to wake Martin. He was supposed to be on line from 3AM till 5AM, then Gwen took over till 7AM when I came back on. Mike was building a camera, so he was exempt from the watch.

It was a boring night. Nothing happened, so Mike and I talked some. "So Mike do you have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"Sure, we aren't all that serious, but I guess she is my girlfriend. I mean we have sex whenever I'm in Boston. If she is doing it with anyone else, I don't know."

"Honey, if you don't know, then for you she isn't. You don't need to know anything else." He nodded and then went back to his camera.

After several minutes he asked, "Would you really have had sex with us all tonight?"

"I would really not have enjoyed it with Gwen, but honestly I probably would have. I was out of my mind for a while. The Irishman knew it to."

"Maybe I should have then," he said with a wicked smile.

"Too late now kid, and the offer may never come around again. But I bet it will make great TV." I laughed. Then a long second or so two later, Mike laughed as well.

When my shift ended I was happy to wake Martin. I wasn't sure how effective he would be, but it would be interesting to see. I wasn't sure her would make it out of bed at all. I was more than a little surprised when he was instantly awake and alert. I guessed that it was training and experience. My next concern was about Gwen. I was concerned but not enough to take her watch. It was my guess that Mike would keep her awake. They both knew to wake me and Martin, if anything happened on screen. I was very specific, in that I didn't care how small it seemed, wake me up.

Somehow we made it through the night. I drank coffee and looked at the screen for several minutes the next morning before the car turned into the drive. "Mike take a break from your camera and get the Irishman and Gwen.

Martin came with a M4A1 carbine in his hands. He looked at the screen then said, "No time for an ambush," he suggested.

"Go out the back door and into the woods before they get here. We can at least get two different firing angles on them." I suggested.

"You gonna be okay in here?" he asked.

"Go before it is too late," I said. I had no idea whether we would be okay or not. I did trust that Martin could finish anything I started.

"Geese Max, it's the cops," Mike said.

"It's not the real cops. It's the cop in Atwood's pocket. I can't go out with this," I said putting the shotgun down. "But you stay close to it. Video it all and if he shoots me, kill his ass, If he roughs me up, just get it on film and hide it."

"Got it," Mike said.

I walked onto the porch and spoke to the middle aged balding man who stepped from the Ford Crown Victoria with police written on the side. "Hello officer what can I do for you?" I asked politely.

"Would you mind, if I come in? It's kinda cold out here." he tried to make it sound harmless.

"Not at all, if you have a warrant to search, then search. Otherwise it's a nice enough day, let's just talk here on the porch. I should warn you though Mike is standing just inside the doorway armed with a loaded video recorder. You are on video complete with sound. I thought I should let you know."

"You don't trust the police?" he said amusement in his voice.

"Generally I do, but not all policemen and not all the time." I said it smiled sweetly. Then I asked. "So what brings you out so early on a Sunday morning. Service don't start until next weekend, then they will be in the livestock auction building."

"Actually I came to talk to you about last night. Did you know Thomas Atwood had to be taken to the emergency room after the beating you gave him?"

"Then I didn't kill him?" I asked without any further comment.

"Where you trying to kill him?" he asked.

"Obviously not," I replied.

"I talked to him about pressing charges, but he decided not to do that." The cop said.

"Probably for the best, since Mike filmed the whole thing."

"Oh really, and your version is what self defense?" the cop asked with a sneer.

"Actually, I was defending myself." I said.

"And you needed the beer pitcher to do that?" the chief asked.

"Well it was either that or let him gut me like a fish. It is all on the tape, I would be happy to show it to the county prosecutor, if you like. The other plan is to just call it even, and move on. That is unless Thomas decides he wants to go another round, then I will take it to the county prosecutor. You might want to tell Thomas that he can't intimidate the tape, or me."

"I see, but Miss, I'm the police chief not a messenger." he replied.

"From where I'm standing you look like a messenger boy, so take the boss this message. Tell him it's kinda like Hank Williams said in that song. You can't starve us out, and you can't make us run, country folks was raised on shotguns."

"So, you are making threats, I could run you in for that," he said.

"Chief, I hope you have damn good insurance. I have this conversation on film and one damn fine lawyer on call. False arrest is a nice civil action, I could probably be the one retiring on your pension." He turned about six shades of red, before he got into his car and left without another word.

"Shit he came out of that car like a lion, but he left in it like a lamb. You pulled his fucking teeth," Mike said.

"Mike, you of all people should know that trouble just seems to find me wherever I go. He was no lion and not much trouble either. What we have to worry about is Thomas Atwood and his brother Blain. That little threat might freeze the Cop in place, but it won't do much to stop them. They have to protect their rice bowl."

"You sure do think fast girl," Martin said with a smile. "Me I would have just killed him."

"That's probably why they sent you along, so that you could learn a new way to do things," I suggested.

"Or to teach you one," he said smiling.

"Mike is that camera ready?" I asked. "I want to know who is doing the cooking in that shack."

"You should know shortly after you guys place it." Mike said.

"Tonight after they are all asleep or gone for the night. I figure 3AM is optimum timing." Martin said.

"You should know best, but for god's sake be careful. I do not want to have to play Calvary." I said.

"That'll be the day, when you have to save my ass," he said. I just smiled knowingly. Of course I didn't know anything at all.

"So what do we do today?" Gwen asked.

"Well are you staying or going Gwen?" I asked.

"I'm staying, so what are we going to do?" She repeated.

"I'm going to take a shower and drink a gallon of coffee Then I'm going out to breakfast with one of you TV people. One of you has an expense account I'm sure. That is my total plan for the day, so far."

"Frankly Maxine you look like hell," Gwen said. I could tell that she enjoyed saying it way too much.

"Yeah I know, I didn't get near enough sleep last night," She started to say something then realized I was joking.

"You should have put ice on it, like I told you to do," Martin said.

"Ah now you are an Irish Doctor. You aren't known for your medical skills, are you?"

"No, but any idiot knows you put ice on an bruised cheek bone. You might ought to get it x-rayed." Martin said.

"Right, so they can put it in a splint," I actually laughed and so did he.

"So go take your shower, I'm Hungry," Mike said to break the tension.

"Then it's you and me first, then Martin and Gwen can go when we get back. We don't ever leave the house empty again until this is all over." I said to all of them.

"Right," Martin said in agreement. The shower was going to be busy and the hot water was going to be in short supply, so I took a GI shower. Wet down, turn off the water, soap up, turn on the water,. Rinse quickly and get out of the shower to save hot water for the next person.

"Short showers for everyone," I said as I entered the kitchen where they all sat. "We are going to be short of hot water. "Irish you go next, after that the kids. I'm sure they don't know how to manage the water, but do try guys."

It took about half hour longer before Mike was ready to leave. We looked pretty shabby in our suitcase wrinkled clothes. I also had oily hair, since I didn't waste hot water washing my hair. That would happen after breakfast, while we waited for Gwen and Martin to return.

We had breakfast back at the highway interchange area. It was far enough away from Haymarket, so that we didn't have to be constantly watching our backs. It was one of those pancake and waffle joints. I had scrambed eggs of course, just to be contrary.

It turned out that Mike had an expense account, so he picked up the check. Back at the house I stripped, then went back into the shower to wash my hair. I was interrupted by Mikes excited voice.

"Max you should come have a look," he suggested.

I left the shower in a towel. The car was almost in the yard by the time I realized what was going on. I picked up the shotgun before I walked onto the porch. A man, woman and teenage boy got out of the older car. I must have been a sight standing on the porch wrapped in a towel holding a pump shotgun at the ready.