Maxwell's Story Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
the Chef
the Chef
37 Followers

“That jerk liked fucking you didn’t he?” Maxwell asked.

“Yes.”

“I’m not saying be a slut or something, but you can’t blame guys for having fantasies.”

“I hate that asshole. He’s probably fucking that pregnant bitch right now.” Kyra stood up and started pacing around the room.

Maxwell just decided to go for it. He grabbed Kyra and locked her five foot ten inch body up in an embrace. “I’ve got a way you can get even with him.” He ground his crotch into her and kissed her.

“Oh my god, Maxwell,” she said “I barely know you.” Maxwell noticed she made no move to break free. Either she was too scared or too drunk to resist and Maxwell didn’t care.

Maxwell looked her dead in the face “How big is Tommy’s dick?”

“Six and a half inches.” she answered with a shocked look on her face.

Maxwell laughed. He stepped back and dropped his pants. His hideous footlong dick sprung forth. Kyra eyes almost popped out of her head. Well at least I’m pursuing her with an honest tactic, He thought. “After you lost your virginity how many times a week did you fuck?”

“Four times a week.” Her eyes were still locked on his dick.

“When was the last time you had multiple orgasms?”

“It’s rare that I cum. I haven't fucked in three weeks.” She paused briefly before continuing “I was hoping... tonight”

Maxwell stepped out of his shoes and threw his shirt to the floor. He walked over to Kyra and kissed her passionately. He found the zipper on her dress. “I will fuck you until you can’t walk and no one will have to know except you and me. I’ve got a real man’s dick and when I shove it into you, you will forget every problem you ever had.”

Kyra stood with her mouth open. Maxwell waited a moment for an answer but when none came he unzipped her dress and pulled it to the floor. He breasts were almost falling out of her white lace bra and her matching panties were a high cut g string. Her twenty five inch waist was firm and smooth. He reached down between her legs and discovered she was soaked. Damn she wants it.

***

Kyra was shocked. Just a few minutes ago she was fully clothed and crying. Now, she was down to her bra and panties and standing in front of a naked man with a monstrous dick. He had just started pushing his fingers into her pussy. His creamy skin was just a shade darker than hers and her mouth was watering wanting to taste him. She thought about some of her friends who talked about having multiple orgasms and wondered why Tommy couldn’t give them to her. She looked into Maxwell’s muscular chest and grabbed his huge dick. If she was multi-orgasmic this man could find out. She started to cum just from his fingers wiggling inside her and began to shake and stroke his dick in response. Yes, I need to be fucked by this huge black dick, she decided.

“Y..yes,” she whispered “fuck me.”

***

Maxwell pulled Kyra’s bra off and pulled her panties down. He took a moment to admire her body and then embraced her again. They passionately kissed each other and walked over to the bed. They fell over onto the bed together and Maxwell rolled on top of Kyra. She spread her legs wide waiting for him and Maxwell wasted no time in placing his dick up to her pussy.

He pushed inward slightly and Kyra began to tremble. He grabbed her arms just below her shoulders and pushed himself up to get a good look at her face. Kyra was locked in place on the bed as Maxwell began to enter her.

“Oh god... It’s good.” she said as Maxwell forced the head of his dick inside her. She locked her legs around his thighs and tried to force more of him in but Maxwell was strong enough to control the action. He exhaled deeply and pushed in to the six inch mark. “You’re splitting me open.” she said. Her legs spread back open. She began to resist taking more of him.

Maxwell pulled out then plunged in hard to the eight inch mark. This was more dick than Kyra could ever hope to get anywhere else. “OOOOOOHHHHHH.” she cried out and Maxwell’s dick stretched her beyond her wildest fantasies. Her hands were open on his shoulders pushing him; not to try to get him off but because she didn’t know what else to do with them. Her juices flowed and created a puddle on the sheet beneath her.

Maxwell pulled out again, then forced just over nine inches of thick, black dick inside Kyra. “FUCK!” she yelled as her head jerked backward in pleasure. Her drenched pussy produced a squish noise. He pulled out and plunged in again reaching the same mark. This is all she can take right now.

Maxwell grabbed the back of her head and kissed her again. He then took a good look at her face. Her eyes and mouth were strained as wide open as they could be. “Get ready to be fucked” he said.

Maxwell began pumping nine and a half inches into Kyra with a steady firm rhythm. He bend his head down and sucked one of her tits into her mouth. Her nipple extended like an eraser and was rock hard; it tasted like fruit. He increased his rhythm slightly and sucked on her neck. She must’ve rubbed some of that flavored lotion on herself, he thought.

Kyra began to writhe around beneath him and stopped breathing for a moment. She had been almost completely silent until now. She let out a low pitched moan and then started screaming. “OOOOOOO FUCK! I’M CUMMING! I’M CUMMING! FUCK IT’S GOOD!”

***

Cindy thought she heard something so she had the music turned down. The party had died down a bit but there were still plenty of people there. Cindy picked up the spare remote for the intercom system and suddenly everyone could hear Kyra and Maxwell’s fuck session.

***

“You love this fat black dick don’t you?”

“YES! YES! I LOVE IT! OOOOOOH! I’M CUMMING AGAIN!”

“Shit you’re soaking me. You always cum this hard?”

“I’VE NEVER CUM BEFORE TONIGHT! SHIT! I’M CUMMING AGAIN MAXWELL!”

“You’re pussy’s so tight Kyra. You sure you been fucked before.”

“I’VE NEVER BEEN FUCKED LIKE THIS! NEVER! UUUUHHHH! CUMMING! TOMMY HAD A PENCIL DICK COMPARED TO!... AH! AH! CUMMING AGAIN!”

Maxwell grabbed Kyra’s legs and put them over his shoulders. He then started fucking her as hard as he could. He was able to push another half inch of dick inside Kyra’s strained pussy.

“I CANT FEEL MY LEGS! KEEP FUCKING ME WITH THAT GIGANTIC BLACK DICK!”

Maxwell fucked her for forty minutes and Kyra sounded like a sailor the whole time. Suddenly Kyra got silent again. Maxwell noticed that her eyes had rolled back in her head and she was beginning to convulse wildly. He knew something big was about to happen and his dick was about to explode. Then he yelled out. “I’M GONNA CUM!” His entire body froze up and he tried to force his whole dick inside Kyra as he began to spray.

“OH GOD! YOUR CUM IS GOOD!” Kyra yelled as she thrashed about wildly. As each blast sprayed her womb the pitch of her moans changed randomly. She dug her nails into his shoulders and shrieked. Then she passed out. Her arms and legs fell to the bed in a scattered assortment.

Maxwell regained control of his body as his testicles emptied. He thought he heard applause.

***

Kennedy tracked Maxwell down in the school weight room. Kyra was fawning all over him and just off to the side a group of her stuck up friends had gathered. She could see that they were admiring Maxwell’s body from a distance. They repeatedly looked at his crotch. Maxwell was wearing tight shorts and Kennedy couldn’t help but get her second good look at his manhood.

The girls began to file out of the weight room. Kyra couldn’t hide her obvious pain as she staggered behind them. She stopped in front of Kennedy for a moment and took a good look at her. Even though Kennedy was taller than Kyra at six feet, the way Kyra looked at her made her feel smaller and insignificant. Kyra then turned and staggered off down the hall.

“Need a ride Kennedy?”

Kennedy turned and stared up into Maxwell’s eyes. “Yeah.”

“I’ll hop in the shower and then we’ll go if you can wait.”

“Okay. I see you’ve fucked Kyra as planned.”

“Yup. She’s actually a bit nicer than I thought. I might make her number one in my harem when this is over.”

Kennedy didn’t like the sound of that. “Who’s next? A lot of girls are already buzzing about your... manhood.”

“Tina McKee.”

“The lesbian?”

“She’s about to switch her brand to big, black dick.”

Kennedy considered the possibilities. If Maxwell gained a reputation for making gay girls go straight then any girl would let him fuck without much resistance. Kennedy was sure she would lose her best friend if he succeeded. But it was more than just that. Could she possibly be feeling something more for him.

TO BE CONCLUDED

the Chef
the Chef
37 Followers
12