May/December Romance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers

“I know, it’s just hard to say goodbye,” Karen replied.

“I feel the same way, but I have to pull myself together and think about what I’m going to tell Greg. I need some time. Besides, it’s not goodbye, it’s just until next time.”

“Yea, you’re right, until next time,” Karen repeated like a mantra.

With that they kissed a final time and Karen departed. Lori went to the laundry room to start the load of sheets. While she did, she tried to wrap her mind around what she was going to tell Greg. It wasn’t as if she felt guilty. Their relationship wasn’t the type to allow for guilt. At least not guilt about sex. Lori was a bit unsure of whether she felt guilty because of her feelings for Karen. ‘What were those feeling anyway?’ she thought. Love? Did she love this girl? She pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind with an admonishment that it was to early to tell. Besides, she needed to focus on Greg now.

Lori had gone to her bedroom and opened a window, hoping to allow it to air out somewhat. It definitely smelled of sex. She threw on some casual clothes and was just finishing doing so when she heard the front door open and her family come tumbling in the door. She went to join them and they all ran past her, shouting hurried greetings, as they moved towards bathrooms after their long road trip.

‘Real life returns,’ Lori thought.

To be continued.

CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers